Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1953 times)
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:03:59 PM

Anyone know what is the government's justification for not invading north korea seeing as north korea breach humans rights ?
When a country is not a threat to another one, nobody gives a shit (besides the people who generally care about humans of course).

Do we think if north korea had a bunch of oil or some other resource the government would all of a sudden start to find threat potential from north korea?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:10:47 PM

Because of warrentless and unnecessary surveillance of anything and everything we do.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:12:04 PM

Anyone know what is the government's justification for not invading north korea seeing as north korea breach humans rights ?
When a country is not a threat to another one, nobody gives a shit (besides the people who generally care about humans of course).

Do we think if north korea had a bunch of oil or some other resource the government would all of a sudden start to find threat potential from north korea?

If NK had a bunch of oil China would have invaded it long ago like they did all the other surrounding territory.  China has invaded it's neighbors in every direction in the last 100 years.

US can't take out NK if there is no NK to begin with.

If NK was next to Russia, Russia would pull a Ukraine...
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:51:02 PM

If NK had a bunch of oil China would have invaded it long ago like they did all the other surrounding territory.  China has invaded it's neighbors in every direction in the last 100 years.

US can't take out NK if there is no NK to begin with.

If NK was next to Russia, Russia would pull a Ukraine...
What does Russia have to do with Ukraine?

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:48:55 PM

Depending on how the country run their currency.

If the nation currency is backed by USD, it means the entire country works for the benefit of US. Then US will protect it rather than invade it.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

I don't hate the various governments, that would be giving them satisfaction. I just have a hard time agreeing with most decisions made by this 'overlapping force'.
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:17:44 PM

The US has not done more to deal with North Korea because China is NK's ally and China does not want "the west" controlling the entire korean peninsula as they think it is an strategically significant place. For some reason China doesn't have any issues with how NK is being run. If it was not for China the NK would have been dealt with (aka invaded) a long time ago.   

This spot for rent.
HornyMiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:25:29 PM

I do not hate my government because my government is amazing
JazzManLoveBTC

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:31:35 PM