Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!**  (Read 49126 times)
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

if anyone wants to sell some coins I'm buying...

How much are you buying at?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

I sell 50 Sing for 0.2 BTC

(price can be negotiated)

PM me Cheesy

//ZyTReX
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:59:53 PM

SingularityCoin Article & Giveaway (Limited Time)

SingularityCoin is bringing some much needed innovation and value to the altcoin market. This unique altcoin was just launched on June 29th and is on the verge of being discovered by the crypto community at large. SingularityCoin is the perfect name for this dual-algo coin (scrypt and X13), allowing both “Scrypt-ASICs and GPUs to co-exist” within a low total coin limit of 2.94 million and block reward of 32SING.

Continue reading for SING giveaway: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/06/singularitycoin-sing-anonymous-dual-algo/

Please re-tweet to support SING: https://twitter.com/BTCAuthority/status/483525208536395777

something is wrong with your site, not reloading?HuhHuh?

Giveaway back up, remember to follow the instructions at the bottom of the article Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

SingularityCoin Article & Giveaway (Limited Time)

SingularityCoin is bringing some much needed innovation and value to the altcoin market. This unique altcoin was just launched on June 29th and is on the verge of being discovered by the crypto community at large. SingularityCoin is the perfect name for this dual-algo coin (scrypt and X13), allowing both “Scrypt-ASICs and GPUs to co-exist” within a low total coin limit of 2.94 million and block reward of 32SING.

Continue reading for SING giveaway: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/06/singularitycoin-sing-anonymous-dual-algo/

Please re-tweet to support SING: https://twitter.com/BTCAuthority/status/483525208536395777

something is wrong with your site, not reloading?HuhHuh?

Giveaway back up, remember to follow the instructions at the bottom of the article Smiley

awesome, and I do see my post on your site, I have shared your fb page with several of my peoples, and will share with more as well.  thanks much for your efforts.

Jay
deepcoreotc

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:15:17 PM

Wtf happend with singx13.suprnova.cc?

I had over 1gh pointed at that pool as soon as they started. I had around 25 SING unconfirmed and now I have 1 confirmed. I Paid 0.05btc to mine 1 SING what a rip off.

Never mining on supernova again...  Angry Angry Angry

if that pool deposits on 120 confirms then it will take 7 hour per block to be paid
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:43:33 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 10:31:41 PM by Vagnavs

NM

Avalanche is a must own
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:51:53 PM

I had over 1gh pointed at that pool as soon as they started. I had around 25 SING unconfirmed and now I have 1 confirmed. I Paid 0.05btc to mine 1 SING what a rip off.

Did You have a look at your Transactions? As soon as the blocks have matured you get them paid, they are Probably in your wallet If they are No longer in unconfirmed or confirmed

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Singularity-2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:56:30 PM

Did You have a look at your Transactions? As soon as the blocks have matured you get them paid, they are Probably in your wallet If they are No longer in unconfirmed or confirmed

Ponyboy first off, The Outsiders was a great book, secondly if there was somehow an issue The Singularity will make an exception and donate some coins to cover your loss. This is a one time thing or we will have 30 people pming us for help with "lost coins" but we would hate to see you upset with Supernova and I refuse personally to have you be upset with coins lost. Let us know the status of your issue via pm when you double check your wallet etc.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:20:21 PM

Ponyboy first off, The Outsiders was a great book, secondly if there was somehow an issue The Singularity will make an exception and donate some coins to cover your loss. This is a one time thing or we will have 30 people pming us for help with "lost coins" but we would hate to see you upset with Supernova and I refuse personally to have you be upset with coins lost. Let us know the status of your issue via pm when you double check your wallet etc.

I would pay it from my Own pocket If it is really a pool issue, dont worry.

deepcoreotc

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

hey Devs, a small miner bug in qt wallet for windows 7.  The client does not unload out of ram mem after client is closed.  At this time I must manually end process via wins task manager.  Other then that , running great.  Keep up the awesome work.  Smiley
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:31:44 PM

hey Devs, a small miner bug in qt wallet for windows 7.  The client does not unload out of ram mem after client is closed.  At this time I must manually end process via wins task manager.  Other then that , running great.  Keep up the awesome work.  Smiley

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat
I prefer zip it.
deepcoreotc

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:36:44 PM

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat
I prefer zip it.

yeppers, always make backups!!!  Smiley
pinemool

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:47:27 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 10:10:40 PM by pinemool

Block explorer and rich list available at address:

http://sing.coinzone.info/

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:55:00 PM

ocminer can you explain me also how having 900KH on your pool and I get 0 coins for hours ?

Can explain that also ?

On the scrypt or the x13 pool? Was a block found in the time you were mining? Any unconfirmed coins?

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:01:34 PM

ocminer can you explain me also how having 900KH on your pool and I get 0 coins for hours ?

Can explain that also ?

On the scrypt or the x13 pool? Was a block found in the time you were mining? Any unconfirmed coins?

X13

look at the biggest hash

How long are you being mining and was a Block found in that time? You should have At least some unconfirmed coins then

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:08:32 PM

Can explain that also ?

X13

look at the biggest hash

How long are you being mining and was a Block found in that time? You should have At least some unconfirmed coins then

I am minning with 900KH since 2 hours minimum and no coins since then only have 72 coin confirmed + uncofirmed but that coins are from yesterday.

Now since 2 hours minning at 900KH - 0 coins

That is correct, look when last Block was found.

You should See accepted shares though And as soon as a Block is found you will See unconfirmed coins. Should happen quite soon now.

Please Report back when you got em

stormshieldi

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:14:41 PM

I am having the same problem
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

Aaaand you just found a block Smiley

Got some in unconfirmed now?

IPCoinz

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

I had the same problem and used the same fix on my XP system
Singularity-2 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:35:50 PM

Many thanks for the report. This particlar bug seems to be related to TOR component included with Windows binary. We are investigating it and should have some fix available (hopefully) soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: