Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexy Bitcoin News Show Coming Soon!  (Read 2995 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:39:14 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 03:02:19 PM by Smack That Ace

Haha

there is nothing much to read up on you.

You use horny guys to give you money because FORTUNATELY thats all you can do.

I said fortunately because you would be pretty shit at every thing else.

Please contact me for her pictures with a LOGO I CREATED FOR HER WEBSITE WHICH WAS ALSO CREATED BY ME !

Whoever has any doubt please look at the stupidity of her SCAMING Boyfriend.

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
Dr Crypto -6: -1 / +0(0)   2014-08-04   3.00000000   Reference   sent her 3 BTC payment for a custom video she did for my coin project.
Dr Crypto -6: -1 / +0(0)   2014-08-04   3.00000000   Reference   sent her 3 BTC payment for a custom video she did for my coin project.

Apparently he sent her 3 btc TWICE on the same day they started harassing me and blackmailing me into NOT paying me for my services.
I just wonder what kind of CUSTOM video for a coin project is worth 3600 USD !!!!

They also hacked into my domain(www.nakedcrypto.com) which is hosted on my server and changed all the details and removed the pictures to make me look bad. How can they claim to be the ones getting scammed when they are breaking law in every country by entering and breaking into a website they apparently have nothing to do with.

DO NOT INVEST IN HER SHIT SCAMING BUSINES.

She couldnt narrate the news if her live dependent on it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SexyBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:47:32 AM

Thanks for the negative rep.

It just shows how stupid you are to put 1000 btc in there.

Everyone with half a brain would know your bullshiting

Your as Dumb as you look !!!!

You will be exposed for the bullshitter you are, keep trolling my topic. I cant wait to rub it in your face when I succeed.

By the way the pm you just sent me about stealing 8 bitcoins from you, why would you keep that private this is the place I would post that I mean if something like that happens to me I am back on that topic and telling the world about my 8 coins, so what was that all about anyhow? I was never sent any money from you?

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
GreenBacksTeam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:24:45 AM

Could be a very interesting concept, but the drama here is too much.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:54:59 AM

Could be a very interesting concept, but the drama here is too much.

To bad you had to come along at the time I realized my concept and idea were being used for malicious intent, or about to be.
There is only one way for this to be cleared up and I have already made it clear to the opposition, if this charade goes on much longer I will make private correspondences public as I did with the Skpye transcripts.

This is very displeasing and in the long run is going to make a great segment on my show, Scam busting 101. That's surly in beta just another great idea for my brilliant idea "my project" no matter how it goes I have been wronged and I will hold my ground until my simple conditions are met.

Feel free to dig deeper into the matter you may have a good laugh or two.

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:04:16 AM

Or contact me for some revealing pictures of the OP.

Trust me you will not stop laughing.

Oh actually ill put a bounty.

Let me come up with something cool.

Will post a bounty in about 2 hours if this issue is not resolved Smiley

Why wait just post it now!

You know what you have to do! Your either a man of your word or a pathological liar, narcissist that has not morals and is willing to do anything for personal gain.

I am leaning towards option 2

So why keep the world waiting make a bounty and please use my pictures without my consent.

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:50:02 AM

I dont need to.

people are not stupid.

I am still saying lets do this like adults Smiley

You need my help and i need yours !!!

You are the only one who can fix it.

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:58:21 PM

My project is still on!

I will be working on it solo from here on out as I have been defrauded by a ring of alt accounts and they are only slowing down my progress.
I have spent more time exposing them than I have working on my site and show!

There is good new's in all this, I wont have to worry about getting screwed over by anyone else.
The bad news is it will take me a little longer to get things going.

If you have been following this from the beginning or know me because we have met, then you are fully aware of the situation.
Anyone unaware of the reason I no longer seek help just read my post history for the last 2 weeks and you will have a better idea.

Either way stay tuned because I will be bringing my site online soon and there will be a great source for all your crypto related news!

I will not lock the topic so feel free to ask questions about the project or the fraud that was played upon me.

Thanks again
SexyBTC

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:57:36 AM

Please be EXTREMELY CAREFUL BEFORE INVESTING IN THIS SCAM!

SHE WILL MAKE YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND THEN THROW DRAMAS AND ACCUSE YOU TO NOT PAY.

STAY AWAY AND PLEASE CHECK HER REP !!!

DUKE

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:55:21 PM

Please be EXTREMELY CAREFUL BEFORE INVESTING IN THIS SCAM!

SHE WILL MAKE YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND THEN THROW DRAMAS AND ACCUSE YOU TO NOT PAY.

STAY AWAY AND PLEASE CHECK HER REP !!!

DUKE

Hey duke I see you locked yet another topic, don't worry I will start an new one there for you.
BTW I am not looking for investor Asshole I am going to do it on my own. I have clearly changed the title of my topic and posted in your locked topic that I am not taking on a partner anymore. So please continue to lock down your scam topics so nobody can post.

You are such a phoney its getting funny.

I just barely woke up so let me wake up a little more and I'll hook you up with what you deserve.

Once again for anyone who missed it the last 2 times I said it, I Am Not Looking For Investors.

I would like to find  a scam buster because the clown smack that ace has over a dozen accounts and is attacking me in pm's with them and all over the forum.

PS. By all the work he means buy a domain and a $15 WP template to try to scam potential investors, which I am more than happy to have stopped from happening. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: