Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HardCider - One hell of a bite! - X13/PoS|Bounties| On Exchange  (Read 38694 times)
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:54:25 AM

Any word from Allcrypt?

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:26:02 PM

Yeah, we are in full POS. An exchange and future plan needed atm.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
oldboy11

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:19:08 PM

Yeah, we are in full POS. An exchange and future plan needed atm.
Coin is dead? Blyat'

1 2 з 4 5
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:31:37 AM

Hey dev, I saw that you logged on today, but didn't post anything. So whats going on with the coin? Could really use some updates!

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

still not hit an exchange ?
oldboy11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:28:40 AM

need new dev

1 2 з 4 5
woodchuckhardcider (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:04:46 AM

Sorry everyone for not replying! I've been very busy this week with work and other factors.

As far as the exchanges, I really don't know. Allcrypt promised us, but seems to have reneged on adding us. It is impossible for one person to build enough hype for a coin. I will take the blame though, as I did not do enough promotion before coin release. I apologize on the state of the coin, but at this point I am not sure what can be done but to call on all miners and holders to promote it.

It was my plan to contact as many homebrew shops around the country as I could after we hit an exchange. That way I could try and get them to accept the coin, but there was no way to do that without having a real value on the coin. As far as I can see, there is still no way to do that without hype and an exchange.

It is my sincere hope that this coin succeeds, but as I said, we need everyone to do their part. I do take partial blame for the state of HardCider, I won't shy away from that. But it needs a community around it.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:08:50 AM

Sorry everyone for not replying! I've been very busy this week with work and other factors.

As far as the exchanges, I really don't know. Allcrypt promised us, but seems to have reneged on adding us. It is impossible for one person to build enough hype for a coin. I will take the blame though, as I did not do enough promotion before coin release. I apologize on the state of the coin, but at this point I am not sure what can be done but to call on all miners and holders to promote it.

It was my plan to contact as many homebrew shops around the country as I could after we hit an exchange. That way I could try and get them to accept the coin, but there was no way to do that without having a real value on the coin. As far as I can see, there is still no way to do that without hype and an exchange.

It is my sincere hope that this coin succeeds, but as I said, we need everyone to do their part. I do take partial blame for the state of HardCider, I won't shy away from that. But it needs a community around it.

so still no exchange ? Cry
woodchuckhardcider (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:17:01 AM

so still no exchange ? Cry

Unfortunately no. We are listed on the voting over at allcoin, allcrypt said he would add us in a week (about two weeks ago), and I have contacted every exchange I can. The replies are all the same: there isn't enough hype, probably won't be enough volume to justify listing it.

I'm really sorry man, I wish there were more I could do. I made this coin because I believe in the concept, but for reasons I said before, it just hasn't worked out so far.
oldboy11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:19:12 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 02:32:48 AM by oldboy11

Unfortunately no. We are listed on the voting over at allcoin, allcrypt said he would add us in a week (about two weeks ago), and I have contacted every exchange I can. The replies are all the same: there isn't enough hype, probably won't be enough volume to justify listing it.

I'm really sorry man, I wish there were more I could do. I made this coin because I believe in the concept, but for reasons I said before, it just hasn't worked out so far.
not give up
Block Explorer and website don't work. repair. And then we can write tweets to bittrex
Have you tried to contact with the admin c-cex.com?

1 2 з 4 5
woodchuckhardcider (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:45:33 AM

not give up
Block Explorer and website don't work. repair. And then we can write tweets to bittrex
Have you tried to contact with the admin c-cex.com?

Fixed the site. Block Explorer isn't done by me, I can't fix it.

I contacted bittrex a few times, no response. I will contact c-cex.
oldboy11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:48:02 AM

Fixed the site. Block Explorer isn't done by me, I can't fix it.
I contacted bittrex a few times, no response. I will contact c-cex.
need working block explorer. do it. And site is ugly

1 2 з 4 5
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:54:07 AM

I don't think enough people like hard cider for this coin to get popular.

oldboy11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:08:24 AM

I don't think enough people like hard cider for this coin to get popular.
if it will work, the popularity will

1 2 з 4 5
Fitness76

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:12:35 AM

I am glad you have posted and we know you are still around. We all have lives outside of here. It would have taken a minute to quickly post a message that you have some personal things going on and will be back in a week. To just leave a new coin without a word will kill any momentum that it has.
Also could you please list all the exchanges you have contacted? I have contacted several and gotten responses back, including from bittrex, saying the never heard of this coin.
Organize the people that are left and help move the coin forwarded. It's on the voting list of askcoin.net, but not a single vote. Nor hype from you to vote for it. Just jumped on a minute ago and saw it. On there multiple times a day voting for other coins, but I never knew it was there. Will vote for it in 10 minutes. We can all vote once every 10 minutes on that site as well as buy votes. It's an ok exchange, but it is an exchange and a start. I will not spend a lot of time promoting this coin till I see that you really have serious interest in making the coin succeed. Part of that is again keeping all of us informed of what you have planned and organize the few people that are left.
As for your comment about the block explorer. That's a joke. You didn't make so you can't fix it. Come on what kind of leadership is that. Say thank you for telling me and find a way to fix it. Doesn't matter who made it you started this coin you can make a new one or find someone else to fix it, if you can't yourself. There are hundreds of threads on forums where you can ask for help. Do that. Instead of just shrugging it off like it isn't your problem.  A supporter of your coin asked for the explorer to be fixed and instead of building enthusiasm you just killed it with an I don't care attitude.

oldboy11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:27:22 AM

I spoke with the admin c-cex, he is ready to add a coin at any time. But I asked him not to hurry, it is necessary to coin interested people. It is necessary to fix the block explorer and describe future plans

1 2 з 4 5
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

I aggree with you and there was the sam situation with my other favourite coin: ASCE. It has started on coin-swap.net. Not the No.1 exchange but it supported long-long time ASCE, and finally ASCE grow up, but it has block explorer and strong support from it's dev.

Personally I started minor promotion with my signature, and I kindly ask all of you to put a marketing phrase your signature too.

My next offer is the follows: 3600 WHC from my wallet to the ppl who repair the block explorer (off course, confirmed by WHC dev).

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
kelvng105

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:46:39 PM

Good jobs guys, thanks for all the hard work. Please let me know what I can for the community besides voting..

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
oldboy11

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:21:14 AM

Why wallet shows "moneysupply" : 881991.64418539,? must be over 1600000.

1 2 з 4 5
Fitness76

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:56:04 PM

Hey dev. Would still be nice to know what exchanges you have contacted. Please make a quick post of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: