Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best crypto of summer 2014??? NEM ???  (Read 3024 times)
winterzauber (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:14:26 AM

darkcoin...hmmm...this is just a clone? I think that any clone have not any long life at all... isn't it?

Lol, the guy scammed by NXT who says that.

New source = new source.

It seems like you don't know anything about the programming. This is not because you start with a non-clone that your coin will be better...

What is NXT and Crypti: "hey guy i already mined all the coins, i pre-sale all the coins, come on come on we are scammers and we will have the time to work on the coin because we took all your money"
So, in this case... What I have to do like newbie,which have not my own opinion about cripto coins, but have a little money,which i'd like to invest...
Where I have to look at first? ( like a doctor i mean Grin )

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Guys! I know just names of different coins and ask YOU to give me  a good advice where i will invest my money!
that's why i just try to think...

NXT devs have the time to work because they scammed everybody with a pre-sale of "premined" coins.

So maybe NXT will become a good coin, but hey, don't forget what i say above.

I think it's better to invest in darkcoin than nxt or another coins (and dark price is low at the moment)
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:17:26 AM

minerals, because of the limit, i don't care if it was centralized, better then renting shit
So, BTC has limit and all another cripto has limit, just US $ have not limit-isn't it?
that's why i believe that crypto world is better then banking...

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
loveyouforever

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:20:06 AM

XAP is a good choice.
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:22:03 AM

Guys! I know just names of different coins and ask YOU to give me  a good advice where i will invest my money!
that's why i just try to think...

NXT devs have the time to work because they scammed everybody with a pre-sale of "premined" coins.

So maybe NXT will become a good coin, but hey, don't forget what i say above.

I think it's better to invest in darkcoin than nxt or another coins (and dark price is low at the moment)
as i know darkcoin has annonimus TX and so on, but i think that's why it will be useful(basicaly) for people which trying to do some bad things(narcotics,washing money)-you know what i mean Wink

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:25:22 AM

minerals, because of the limit, i don't care if it was centralized, better then renting shit
So, BTC has limit and all another cripto has limit, just US $ have not limit-isn't it?

i mean hash limit, not cap lol
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:28:11 AM

XAP is a good choice.
interesting opinion,but why it must be the best? Could i be really richman if i buy XAP? is it clone of BTC ?

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:33:13 AM

i mean hash limit, not cap lol
ye-ye dude, we all feel hash(ish) limit in the summer Grin Grin Grin

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:36:46 AM

NEM obv

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:40:01 AM

Potcoin, Hands down. One of very few coins with a rapidly expanding market behind it, ATM support and a quickly growing userbase.

Agree with you, ATM support in our world is most important thing for every coin!

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:42:21 AM

NEM obv

i think NEM is very good,but a ''little expensive'',while it has just alpha... or latter it will be much more expensive?

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
Bernhard33

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:01:50 AM

My antminer give just the half profit as 2 month ago were will that go, damn. The difficulty went up too fast. I am new to mining and that is bad. Are there any other coins to mine with asic?
wosch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:12:03 AM

My antminer give just the half profit as 2 month ago were will that go, damn. The difficulty went up too fast. I am new to mining and that is bad. Are there any other coins to mine with asic?
Try this site
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
cookiemonster7

Activity: 107

Cookie...Cookie.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:14:55 AM

Potcoin, Hands down. One of very few coins with a rapidly expanding market behind it, ATM support and a quickly growing userbase.

Agree with you, ATM support in our world is most important thing for every coin!

Soon more and more ATM support will exist, and more and more states will be legalizing MMJ. Dogecoin is taking a major hit and I feel strongly that Potcoin will take it's place.

-  “Genius is fine for the ignition spark, but to get there someone has to see that the radiator doesn't leak and no tire is flat.”
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:34:07 PM

POW unfortunately is going to die (only my opinion!) Now, people are choosing second generation of coins: POS like in NXT or POI like in NEM-by the way-this is one of the newest criptocoins developing

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

Soon more and more ATM support will exist, and more and more states will be legalizing MMJ. Dogecoin is taking a major hit and I feel strongly that Potcoin will take it's place.
Dogecoins, by the way is very good, cause i have a dog as well Cheesy i like this coin but i won't rich if i buy dogecoins... Cry

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:32:32 PM

Stick to Bitcoin and forget alt-coins.
winterzauber (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:55:05 AM

Stick to Bitcoin and forget alt-coins.
Yeah... this is true... So, there will be just 1 cripto in the world in future- BTC

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

nem&exo Grin

bbr

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:13:16 PM