Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Additional 16GB Storage Space on Dropbox  (Read 866 times)
byt411 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:25:30 PM

Dropbox: Extra 16GB

I can get you 32 referrals for your Dropbox account, to get 16GB of extra space (500MB/referral).
All you will need to give me is $10 in BTC, and your Dropbox referral link.
Simply send BTC to 1Cb2JZxh2R8UxLCuQofdNFm4qnSkga2YyU, and then post your transaction ID and referral link, or PM it.

If you have no referrals, you can get 32 referrals and all of the 16GB, but if you already have referrals, I can only give you max 32 referrals (including the number you have)
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:23:52 PM

bump
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:33:42 PM

How do you go about getting these referrals?
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

How do you go about getting these referrals?

Sorry, I can't tell you, but I assure you that they aren't bots, and they are real people.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:38:41 PM

I have been looking into getting a drop box account , If you care to send me your ref link I will gladly use it to sign up with, not sure it will do much for you, but I'm happy to do it anyway.

Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:53:17 PM

I have been looking into getting a drop box account , If you care to send me your ref link I will gladly use it to sign up with, not sure it will do much for you, but I'm happy to do it anyway.

Smiley

My link is https://db.tt/mYIPJscB. I could get the referrals for myself, but I'm too lazy to do it lol Tongue

If you ever need more space, contact me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: