Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinExchanger is a scammer, stole Bitcoinica's coins, lied about contact info  (Read 7637 times)
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 06:10:38 AM

http://goldage.co/forum/i-have-the-golden-ea-106244-p8/#post1137182

Contact me privately and we can discuss a VPS hosting program. Simply the best robot.

If you could walk up to his front door in Russia right now what would you do to him (other than calling him a bunch of bad things).

Ask him if he has stairs in his house.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 06:16:53 AM

Now your talkin.
I was of course referring to the terrible secret of outer space.

Everyone knows exactly where Bruce is but no one said a negative word to him at the OWS events he attended. At least not that I read.

Anything done right now would be considered harassment. Wait till either one steals from us (if they'd ever be so dumb).

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 06:38:25 AM

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nycresistormicrocontrollers/QIQPlytpS_8

Alfredo Colón   Join group to reply

1/27/11
MQL4 language expert
I need some fluent in MQL4 programming. Pay Cash $$$
ATQCapital

Financial Engineering.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 06:41:20 AM

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nycresistormicrocontrollers/QIQPlytpS_8

Alfredo Colón   Join group to reply

1/27/11
MQL4 language expert
I need some fluent in MQL4 programming. Pay Cash $$$
ATQCapital

Financial Engineering.

Good catch Bruno.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 08:49:42 AM

Looks like we have a quantum human: http://osdir.com/ml/nycresistormicrocontrollers/2011-04/msg00125.html

On Apr 26, 10:03 pm, Sales Division <atqcapi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I live in Bushwick knickerboker ave. 25 bucks is too cheap bro. ill go to
> your house for 400 p/hour.
>
> ATQCapital.
>
> Financial Engineering.

Only 9 miles from Uncle jack's Restaurant.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 09:08:26 AM

http://www.serkey.com/c-project-bepp5z.html

I need someone to take on a simple private P2P program. I pay USD Cash. URGENT!!!

Contact ICQ: 473-122-127

ATQCapital
Private Wealth Consulting Services.

ATQCapital        April 5th, 2009, 07:04 PM

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-474490.html

I need someone to take on a simple private P2P program. I pay USD Cash. URGENT!!!

Contact ICQ: 473-122-127

ATQCapital
Private Wealth Consulting Services.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 04:34:55 PM

http://goldage.co/forum/i-have-the-golden-ea-106244-p8/#post1137182

Contact me privately and we can discuss a VPS hosting program. Simply the best robot.

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?60327-I-have-the-Golden-EA.

Obviously a spammer/scammer. Thread closed

Compare the above with this found as one of Maria posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41793.msg550239#msg550239

Confirmed: Leo Alfredo and Maria are one and the same.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 05:01:10 PM

http://goldage.co/forum/i-have-the-golden-ea-106244-p7/#post1057528

We truly believe that this trading system deserves the Nobel Prize for Economics.

ATQCapital

Private Wealth Consulting Services
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 01:38:39 PM

Anyone advocating that a business be allowed to operate anonymously is advocating fraud.
Mr. Wright, have you been going for too long without your meds?

You pulled out that entire "coins went to HIS ACCOUNT" comedy act as if anyone can actually ascertain who controls a random bitcoin address. I thought it was pretty funny in the other thread. Now you repeat it as an established fact, which it neither is nor could it be. For all I know that address is yours, not his, you surely blather too much about the matter to not have any direct interest in it. But fine, whatever, just another 3k a year forum poster without anything better to do with his time, each forum has at least one.

The last quote is outright idiotic. A company is a person, just like overexcitable drama queens are persons. There's no difference between the two, never was in centuries of history. There's not going to be invented one to satisfy your delusions of self importance.

Enough of this already, seriously.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 03:17:05 PM

Poe's Law in full force here Grin "Anyone advocating that a business be allowed to operate anonymously is advocating fraud."

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 04:24:17 PM

Anyone advocating that a business be allowed to operate anonymously is advocating fraud.
Mr. Wright, have you been going for too long without your meds?

You pulled out that entire "coins went to HIS ACCOUNT" comedy act as if anyone can actually ascertain who controls a random bitcoin address. I thought it was pretty funny in the other thread. Now you repeat it as an established fact, which it neither is nor could it be. For all I know that address is yours, not his, you surely blather too much about the matter to not have any direct interest in it. But fine, whatever, just another 3k a year forum poster without anything better to do with his time, each forum has at least one.

The last quote is outright idiotic. A company is a person, just like overexcitable drama queens are persons. There's no difference between the two, never was in centuries of history. There's not going to be invented one to satisfy your delusions of self importance.

Enough of this already, seriously.

With all due respect, MPOE-PR, although I agree with your post whole-heartedly, I echo Matthews concerns in regard to this issue. The gentleman claimed to be named Leo, but has now been proven that he's has also gone by the name Alfredo. At least Bruce didn't change his name as he went from one business concern to another. IMHO, this simply fact alone doesn't pass my olfactory test. At one point, Alfredo claimed he was in Russia when he clearly was located in the US.

~Bruno~
MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 05:25:02 PM

The gentleman claimed to be named Leo, but has now been proven that he's has also gone by the name Alfredo.
Don't get me wrong, I am not for a second even suggesting the coinexchange guy is anything but dubious. He seems indeed beyond dubious to me and I'd never consider touching his thing with a ten foot pole. However, let's not start fighting crazy with crazy just yet.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 05:58:48 PM

I've lost track of the names I use while doing business on the internet:(

Some here on the forum are Jared, Goat, Fussy Prick, Chaang Noi...

No one is saying that coinexchanger is not a loser/fail boat.. but claiming crazy shit is not cool either.

We just want some evidence before crazy claims are made. It now seems coinx was just trolling and many people fell for it. I do however hope we are proved wrong...

Thanks.

The gentleman claimed to be named Leo, but has now been proven that he's has also gone by the name Alfredo.
Don't get me wrong, I am not for a second even suggesting the coinexchange guy is anything but dubious. He seems indeed beyond dubious to me and I'd never consider touching his thing with a ten foot pole. However, let's not start fighting crazy with crazy just yet.

Thank you, Goat and MPOE-PR. Points well taken. Will abide.

~Bruno~
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 02:51:35 PM

Uncle Jacks location has more than one floor. It's possible to be a correct address but lacking the suite/apt address (2B or 3A).

Leo may have been an attempt to link the term Law Enforcement Officer with the name.

Don't get me wrong, I am not for a second even suggesting the coinexchange guy is anything but dubious. He seems indeed beyond dubious to me and I'd  consider touching his pole. However, let's not start fighting crazy with crazy just yet.
You'd touch what?  Shocked Grin

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 06:29:34 PM

Tsk tsk, misquoting people are we?

sergio

Activity: 313
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 06:42:28 PM

I believe a legitimate business can be anonymous and long as they identify themselves, something similar to how bitcoin itself works, what I mean by this is that an anonymous business  for example could have a pgp or gpg public key for identity, you have no idea who they are but nevertheless they can identify themselves, then if the business is corrupt people will know and the business will not last, if they are honest they will survive the test of time.

In the case of an exchange it can certainly be anonymous, with a gpg or pgp key they can identify themselves, and as long as people use it like an exchange and not like a bank the risk will be low, and lower as time increases.
The mistake a lot of us make it to use exchanges like banks and keep money at the exchanges, that in general is a bad idea, but if the exchange is only use to exchange money and has sound business practices it should be ok.

Let say an exchange is anonymous and it has been on the market for 1 month it is clearly a risk, but lets say an exchange has been around 5 years, it is still a risk however the risk in the later case is much smaller, with any currency there is always a risk, even banks backed by the government can be risky at times.

I guess the price an anonymous exchange would have to pay to be trustworthy is time, and as time increases and keeps a good track record its trustworthiness increased.

If a legitimate business whats to be anonymous and it is willing to identify itself using public key cryptography I see no problems with that, however if they are not willing to identify themselves that is a different story.

Unlike most people believe, being anonymous and provide identity can go together, they are not opposite terms.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 06:44:37 PM

I believe a legitimate business can be anonymous and long as they identify themselves, something similar to how bitcoin itself works, what I mean by this is that an anonymous business  for example could have a pgp or gpg public key for identity, you have no idea who they are but nevertheless they can identify themselves, then if the business is corrupt people will know and the business will not last, if they are honest they will survive the test of time.

I didn't read the rest of your statements because the first one doesn't pass the smell test.

Basically you're saying that you believe it's okay for someone to scam.

Did you know you can go create another random PGP key and continue scamming as another business 5 minutes after being caught for scamming with your first business?

Yea, that's what I thought.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 07:37:44 PM

Did you know you can go create another random PGP key and continue
Did you know you can go create another LLC and continue after going bankrupt with your previous one? That's what I thought.

Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 07:41:45 PM

Did you know you can go create another random PGP key and continue
Did you know you can go create another LLC and continue after going bankrupt with your previous one? That's what I thought.

DId you know that LLC's don't protect you from the FBI when you're opening up LLC's for the specific purpose to scam people? That's what I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/youtubepresents?feature=inp-lt-music <-- SXSE live right now

Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 08:35:07 PM

http://chesstweets.com/games/307.

Let's see how badly we've been pawned.
The black pawn on g seems to be on its way but beforehand a bit slaughtering has to take place: Qc4+, d5, Qxd5+, Qxd5+, Nxd5, Kxd5 ... looks jolly good for white now in my eyes. Instead of Qxd5+ the move Qh4 looks nice as well.

p.s.
g4 in opening looks strange to me, Qc3 was even worse. But on the long run white recovered pretty well.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: