Mangled Blue (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 500

View Profile
[
May 01, 2014, 04:01:20 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 02:00:33 AM by Mangled Blue

P
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:09:01 AM

Cakecoin is shitlisted :-(

You guys haven't posted in my new PRE-ANN thread. Here's a link to make things easier.

Cakecoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588182.new#new

SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:42:35 AM

-I have taken control of the website situation, domain is purchased, website will be up within 24 hours tops. http://www.xbcplus.com/
-The name of the coin is nowhere near as important as how far the community carries it.
-I like the name Bitcoinplus: to me it sounds like Bitcoin, but in this new era of POS coins. BitcoinPlus.. To each their own.
-As for innovations, are you speculating on the wallet itself? I guarantee you we will be offering many new and unique uses for this coin, and very soon. These things are all in development - everybody who is active in our IRC is aware of this.

-Poor Distribution: Did you watch the IPO on polo? The vast majority of buys were 1-20 coins. As the coin ages it will spread further, this happens with every coin.

-Disinformation: We have a new wallet coming in, POW removed

-Only pools held wallets in the beginning: There was no initial public "mining" phase, the coin was 100% sold through IPO. I don't know where you are going with this.

-Live exchange: What's wrong with that? People know they will get their coin for their BTC. I was happy to get involved that way and thought it was great.

-Any coin not using bitcoin in their name should not be allowed: In your opinion

-No block explorer: In our OP :

Blockchain:

Explorer: http://xbc.blockx.info/get/chain/BitcoinPlus
Richlist: http://xbc.blockx.info/richlist/

-Sock puppet accounts: Who? I bought my coins, withdrew them, and have made it well known I am working adamantly on this coin. Of course people who buy a coin are going to cheer for it and hope it climbs.. Name a coin that doesn't get an equal distribution of hype and FUD (such as this post)

-Date since coin launch: Originally the lead dev was on his own, now he has a community backing him and the coin has grown leagues, and will continue to grow. There are new announcements every day and I have been working tirelessly with other people

-Your recommendation: The coin is still to this moment up 600% from IPO prices, I have not sold any, I have been using my own personal funds from my 1 btc purchase during IPO to get things done. I have 0 coins on Poloniex, I stop by to talk in the troll box for minutes at a time between projects and hardly worry about the price let alone selling.

I really appreciate constructive criticism, and I try to reply to everything. If you want to help us or tell me what it is people want moving forward please feel free to send me PMs and I will address them. I get things done quickly, everybody onboard knows I mean business.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:48:04 AM

-I have taken control of the website situation, domain is purchased, website will be up within 24 hours tops. http://www.xbcplus.com/
-The name of the coin is nowhere near as important as how far the community carries it.
-I like the name Bitcoinplus: to me it sounds like Bitcoin, but in this new era of POS coins. BitcoinPlus.. To each their own.
-As for innovations, are you speculating on the wallet itself? I guarantee you we will be offering many new and unique uses for this coin, and very soon. These things are all in development - everybody who is active in our IRC is aware of this.

-Poor Distribution: Did you watch the IPO on polo? The vast majority of buys were 1-20 coins. As the coin ages it will spread further, this happens with every coin.

-Only pools held wallets in the beginning: There was no initial public "mining" phase, the coin was 100% sold through IPO. I don't know where you are going with this.

-Live exchange: What's wrong with that? People know they will get their coin for their BTC. I was happy to get involved that way and thought it was great.

-Any coin not using bitcoin in their name should not be allowed: In your opinion

Blockchain:

-Sock puppet accounts: Who? I bought my coins, withdrew them, and have made it well known I am working adamantly on this coin. Of course people who buy a coin are going to cheer for it and hope it climbs.. Name a coin that doesn't get an equal distribution of hype and FUD (such as this post)

-Date since coin launch: Originally the lead dev was on his own, now he has a community backing him and the coin has grown leagues, and will continue to grow. There are new announcements every day and I have been working tirelessly with other people

-Your recommendation: The coin is still to this moment up 600% from IPO prices, I have not sold any, I have been using my own personal funds from my 1 btc purchase during IPO to get things done. I have 0 coins on Poloniex, I stop by to talk in the troll box for minutes at a time between projects and hardly worry about the price let alone selling.

I really appreciate constructive criticism, and I try to reply to everything. If you want to help us or tell me what it is people want moving forward please feel free to send me PMs and I will address them. I get things done quickly, everybody onboard knows I mean business.

From where I sit, I see a dedicated Dev. Very clear plans and focus on what's important. He even spent a lot of time replying to your FUD, clearly making sure everyone is aware of the progress.

Nice work SeriousCoins14!!
k!lowatts

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:59:01 AM

thanks for the info

e5iS8ibLHqEX3HagxcS3DrZxyvkhUoUcfN - Energycoin
DJgywHCTvQ4Auo3MJrP3pYdCbzftU4T3kk - Mastiffcoin
shanshan5858

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:39:21 AM

Haha, "doubi" again !!!
OK,can you  determine kind of this coins on the currency trading platforms?

Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:31:23 AM

I'm so glad I read this 'analysis' of a coin I actually know something about, as I can see at a glance that you have done no real research into it and now I can safely ignore anything you say in the future.

By the way, posting conjecture as fact is really irresponsible when you are bashing things that people have invested real money in. How could you possibly know that the distribution is bad when there was no block explorer? The answer is that you couldn't. You're just regurgitating what other people have said without any evidence to backup your claims and to anyone with half a brain this sort of behaviour will destroy your credibility.

And what exactly is the problem with an IPO on an exchange? It's clear to me that you have no idea what you are talking about and have just decided to bash XBC to try and further your position as the newest member of the 'crew'.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:33:18 AM

Very good idea with the site. I could add few scam coins names myself.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:13:49 PM

I am just an ordinary person and not evne a baby whale let alone a whale and I took a chance and bought in the IPO just like everyone else. Everyone had an equal chance to purchase the coin at IPO stage and I advertised the IPO everywhere, on fb, on skype and on my twitter to let peeps know there was an IPO. I even had one random lady on FB come to me and say thank you for alerting me to this tip and she purchased ten coins. I had another friend I gave him a freebie and he then went on to buy 100 and he is a happy Bunny now. I also am part of the community and I see how many community members are busting their asses off to make this coin work.DEV also pmed me this morning to let me know of some awesome developments down the road. Anyone calling this a scam coin is wasting their time. Either buy now while it is still cheap or find another positive way to spend your time and lives. Smiley
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:03:12 PM

ok XBC is a shit coin, but is it really worth an own thread?
I mean 90% or more are just shitcoins.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:39:36 AM

Blockchain:

Hi Seriouscoin, I think you start talking on the XBC main thread and clear all the accusations about you and of the coin. Its about time, investors are pissed already as you can see whats the current price trend for XBC and all the rest of the things happened while you went MIA without any notice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: