Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RAFFLE] MMXIV is raffling off TWO Antminer S3s - SOLD OUT - Drawing on the 27th  (Read 12291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

http://pool.mmxivcoin.com is now approaching 3000 blocks found in this shift!

Unfortunatly bittrex is having problem with MMXIV coins, so atm i can't join in the raffle

Should be good, now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:21:00 PM

ThePeePs is almost done with our next pool announcement. Expect it within the hour

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:11:48 AM

x13 is now live on pool.mmxivcoin.com

Enjoy the 4th algorithm on the multipool!

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

36 tickets left. Now we would be in batch 3 on bitmain if we sell out today. Let's make sure we don't have to wait until batch 4!

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:03:13 PM

36 tickets left. Now we would be in batch 3 on bitmain if we sell out today. Let's make sure we don't have to wait until batch 4!

Iv had a buy order on Bitrex for some MMXIV to buy a Raffle ticket for 3 days now. Theres so little traffic Sad unless one pays $36 for a 1% chance.

I know your holding some OP, Dump some coins on their!

This post makes me happy. That means nobody is dumping to the low ball buy orders  Wink

Just yesterday, the multipool bought over 1.1 BTC worth from only one shift. Expect it to keep rising since there aren't any new coins coming in

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/MMXIVcoin says about $11 right now

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:25:38 PM

I'll also make the point that I have been trying to mine some coin to get in the raffle, but despite mining for 3 days I have yet to see any kind of payout. The FAQ says: "We... make payments directly to the your coin wallet address used once per day."

Shift end    Your shares    Total shares    Percent    Avg. hash rate    BTCGh/day    Payment    Status
Thu Jul 03 2014 23:59:00    345833    88857596    0.3892 %    8.01 GH    n/a    n/a    Trading

I don't know how payments can be made daily if the shift for July 4 is still going on today July 5. And I don't know why I haven't been paid for the shift ending July 3.

This whole thing is like a joke.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:51:02 PM

I'll also make the point that I have been trying to mine some coin to get in the raffle, but despite mining for 3 days I have yet to see any kind of payout. The FAQ says: "We... make payments directly to the your coin wallet address used once per day."

Shift end    Your shares    Total shares    Percent    Avg. hash rate    BTCGh/day    Payment    Status
Thu Jul 03 2014 23:59:00    345833    88857596    0.3892 %    8.01 GH    n/a    n/a    Trading

I don't know how payments can be made daily if the shift for July 4 is still going on today July 5. And I don't know why I haven't been paid for the shift ending July 3.

This whole thing is like a joke.

First day is a day behind, so the first one will seem like it takes forever, but it will be daily after that. ThePeePs still does manual payouts and is working on automating it for more frequent payouts (several per day)

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:04:36 AM

Thanks for the explanation, but I would still argue that the FAQ shouldn't say daily payouts if that isn't the case.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:23:51 AM

Thanks for the explanation, but I would still argue that the FAQ shouldn't say daily payouts if that isn't the case.

Payouts are processed daily. You can always come into #MMXIV and send ThePeePs a message. He will answer any questions for you

Karn

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:29:28 AM

Put some of my miners back on the pool today. Shocked the raffle has not sold out yet lol

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Phosphorous

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:33:23 AM

Payouts are processed daily. You can always come into #MMXIV and send ThePeePs a message. He will answer any questions for you
I don't know what that means or how to do that. It should be on the website if you want people to know about it. Again, I was mining on the 3rd, the 4th, and today the 5th (which is almost over) and there has not been one payment so if a payment has been processed daily I have no way of knowing about it. I don't want to get into any argument here or cause trouble, just making my observation based on the facts as presented by the website. And if this is what I'm thinking and seeing, this is probably what other users are thinking and seeing. In the game of mining pools transparency and honesty are held in high regard and it seems to be a little lacking. I'm not saying anything is dishonest here, I'm just saying that as a user the information I have at the moment isn't instilling confidence, and users shouldn't have to use Twitter (which I don't even have) or message someone to understand where his payment is or when it is coming. Again, I'm not trying to be a pain or start trouble, just provide constructive feedback. If you want to instill confidence and grow the user base, this is an area that can use improvement.

From my perspective, I'm hoping to mine enough coin to participate in your raffle and after mining for almost 3 days I have no idea if that's even going to be a possibility.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:42:52 AM

I don't know what that means or how to do that. It should be on the website if you want people to know about it. Again, I was mining on the 3rd, the 4th, and today the 5th (which is almost over) and there has not been one payment so if a payment has been processed daily I have no way of knowing about it. I don't want to get into any argument here or cause trouble, just making my observation based on the facts as presented by the website. And if this is what I'm thinking and seeing, this is probably what other users are thinking and seeing. In the game of mining pools transparency and honesty are held in high regard and it seems to be a little lacking. I'm not saying anything is dishonest here, I'm just saying that as a user the information I have at the moment isn't instilling confidence, and users shouldn't have to use Twitter (which I don't even have) or message someone to understand where his payment is or when it is coming. Again, I'm not trying to be a pain or start trouble, just provide constructive feedback. If you want to instill confidence and grow the user base, this is an area that can use improvement.

From my perspective, I'm hoping to mine enough coin to participate in your raffle and after mining for almost 3 days I have no idea if that's even going to be a possibility.

You started on the 3rd, and also said you saw the 3rd is currently in trading phase. There's the answer. It really can't be more transparent. You can see your individual stats as well as everyone else's. You can PM him on here with the same name. IRC is for faster responses

http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/miner?worker=addresshere

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:56:00 AM

You started on the 3rd, and also said you saw the 3rd is currently in trading phase. There's the answer. It really can't be more transparent. You can see your individual stats as well as everyone else's. You can PM him on here with the same name. IRC is for faster responses

So what does trading phase mean? This is not explained anywhere. I still haven't been paid. And the FAQ says payments are made daily and we are approximately 40 hours after the end of the July 3rd shift. Doesn't look like any other sha256 users have been paid either. You can't say I've been paid because I don't even know what the payment amount will be, and I don't think I should have to message someone to find out. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure out the website.

No need to reply, I'm going to end this as I'm sure people don't want to see this carry on. Just tried to provide some feedback as a frustrated user.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:00:02 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 02:52:09 AM by MMXIV

So what does trading phase mean? This is not explained anywhere. I still haven't been paid. And the FAQ says payments are made daily and we are approximately 40 hours after the end of the July 3rd shift. Doesn't look like any other sha256 users have been paid either. You can't say I've been paid because I don't even know what the payment amount will be, and I don't think I should have to message someone to find out. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure out the website.

No need to reply, I'm going to end this as I'm sure people don't want to see this carry on. Just tried to provide some feedback as a frustrated user.

You started on the 3rd, so you'll get the first one when the shift from the 3rd gets paid, which is nearly complete. One day is needed for trading the mined coins and converting to BTC, then to MMXIV. It's the next one paying out

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:06:36 AM

31 spots left

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnh9O2QVBfCltjhnGRFVoCylyG1kHDLzYxrLaZr81GU

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:21:25 PM

30 left

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

Something else is suspicious. When I look at worker stats for the shift, one minute I have X valid shares and X invalid shares. I refresh a half hour later and I have more valid shares but zero invalid shares, yet it is the same shift. Where are the invalid shares going? One minute I have around 8400 shares, then I refresh a few minutes later and the number is now 11640, one heck of an increase. I refresh again a couple minutes later and my shares are down to 10183. On more refresh I'm over 13000. Shouldn't shares start at 0 at the beginning of the shift and only go up at a measured pace proportional to the work being done? That's how it works at other pools.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:34:05 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 07:29:58 PM by ThePeePs

Something else is suspicious. When I look at worker stats for the shift, one minute I have X valid shares and X invalid shares. I refresh a half hour later and I have more valid shares but zero invalid shares, yet it is the same shift. Where are the invalid shares going? One minute I have around 8400 shares, then I refresh a few minutes later and the number is now 11640, one heck of an increase. I refresh again a couple minutes later and my shares are down to 10183. On more refresh I'm over 13000. Shouldn't shares start at 0 at the beginning of the shift and only go up at a measured pace proportional to the work being done? That's how it works at other pools.

I'll take a look at the code, to see where it's pulling the stats from, it maybe pulling from inaccurate data.  

Rest assured the stats used to calc the payout percentage is definitly correct.

UPDATE:  The worker stats on the main stats page are the stats per coin per block (when a block is found all shares reset to 0, as it is considered a new round), that is why they change "randomly"  I will update it to use the global table in the DB for the page. 

Payouts are based on the global confirmed shares (which are not currently being displayed).

Sorry for the confusion.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

As a bonus to sell out the first raffle, everyone who has at least 1 entry into the first raffle will get 1 for free in the second

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:15:35 PM

As a bonus to sell out the first raffle, everyone who has at least 1 entry into the first raffle will get 1 for free in the second
2 for one very cool

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: