Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reg domain at GoDaddy for me (less than $2.5, will cover that) and be rewarded!!  (Read 968 times)
PrFen (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 06:51:43 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 12:16:19 AM by PrFen

I need a favor again. I used all possible coupons on my GoDaddy account and on accounts of all my friends. I also already registered hundreds of domains at regular price, but need more. Don't want to pay regular price for those so decided to ask here for help.

What I need from you?

I need you to go on GoDaddy.com and register one domain for me (I will let you know which one). I will provide coupon so your cost will be only $0.99 (if you haven't used $1 promotion there lately) or max $2.5 by using an other coupon. You will need to use your card at checkout as PayPal is not offered as payment method with this promotion. Of course, you will use your card inside your account and I don't need your card neither your GoDaddy username and password.

After you register it you will push it to my GoDaddy account. It is easy and takes half a minute, but if you don't know how to do that I will explain step by step. When I receive the domain in my account you will be rewarded!

I will send you $2 on PayPal (fee on me) to compensate your cost! Members with activity higher than mine will get $2 before they push domain to my account, and members with lower activity than mine will get $2 the same second after I receive the domain.

Your reward

Your reward is extremely valuable info related to domain names. You will certainly make nice profit using this info. The best thing is that you will need only about 10 minutes of work (in total) to make nice profit. Your profit could not be lower than $15 and it is very likely it will be $50+ (possibly even much more). This info will be valid shortly so contact me asap if you are interested.

BTW, I am an expert in domaining (trading with domain names) and selling tutorial about successful trading with domains (see my signature). You can also get 50% discount on it if you would be interested.

Why I am doing this?

Because I already spent a lot on domain registrations after I exhausted all possibilities with coupons and would like to avoid paying another $1000+ for domains I still need to register. I will make profit and I don't mind to help anyone who helped me to make profit too.
I am not very active on this forum, but am here since 2013 and nobody ever had any complaints so you can trust me. Moreover, you are riskfree as I will compensate you.

NEW MEMBERS (accounts opened within last few days) AND THE ONES WITH NEGATIVE RATING PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME. Thanks.

Contact me on PM if you can help. Thank you!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 11:57:32 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 12:16:39 AM by PrFen

Please don't contact me if you don't have intention to do this.
Don't even try to get full list of domains I want as I need you to reg only one and I will let you know only one. Each of those domains mean something to me, but will not mean anything to you. Better domains I am registering by myself and paying regular registration price, not sharing them with unknown people on forum Wink

I already received many PMs from people which just wanted to see my list without any intention to reg them for me. I am not stupid.

However, if you are honest and want to do one registration at GoDaddy for me, please contact me. Your cost (only $0.99) will be compensated with $2 (fee on me) and you will also get one valuable info which will enable you to make easy and quick profit of at least $15, but probably even much more!

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:10:57 AM

You said this offer is over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238108.msg12907795#msg12907795
Why do you open another thread then?
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 06:26:58 AM

You said this offer is over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238108.msg12907795#msg12907795
Why do you open another thread then?

Yes, that offer was over and I locked thread. I could also delete my posts, but did not as nothing to hide there. In this thread I wrote I need a favor "AGAIN".

New opportunities showed up and I need more domains. Also, this time I am offering to compensate your cost plus give you valuable info!
Please read carefully first post in this thread. This offer is very clear and fair from my side, I believe you agree.

If anyone interested please send me PM. This offer might not last long, but when it will not be available I will lock the thread so while it is open this offer is active.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:26:48 AM

So basically you will give me the money to buy the domain into my paypal account
Then i buy the domain then give the domain to you
Then you will give me a reward in bitcoin correct?
Do GoDaddy accept unverified paypal ? I have paypal but it's unverified
If they accept my paypal then im interested on your offer Wink
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 10:49:01 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 12:17:20 AM by PrFen

So basically you will give me the money to buy the domain into my paypal account

You have higher activity than me so I will send you $2 (fee on me) to your PayPal before you push the domain to my account. Then you will push it to my account, and after that I will send you valuable info I was talking about. It will be your reward, and your cost will be compensated.

Just one thing, GoDaddy will not accept PayPal or any other payment than card for this promotion. When you registering domains with them and using coupon which put price at only $1 you have to pay with your card. That is their policy. Of course, I don't need any info about your card, so that someone don't even think that I need your card info.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:56:36 AM

You have higher activity than me so I will send you $1.20 (fee on me) to your PayPal before you push the domain to my account. Then you will push it to my account, and after that I will send you valuable info I was talking about. It will be your reward, and your cost will be compensated.

Just one thing, GoDaddy will not accept PayPal or any other payment than card for this promotion. When you registering domains with them and using coupon which put price at only $1 you have to pay with your card. That is their policy. Of course, I don't need any info about your card, so that someone don't even think that I need your card info.
Well that sucks Sad
I don't have VCC or CC on me so i can't help you out, Buddy Wink
Maybe the others can help you out for this Roll Eyes
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 11:17:06 AM

You have higher activity than me so I will send you $1.20 (fee on me) to your PayPal before you push the domain to my account. Then you will push it to my account, and after that I will send you valuable info I was talking about. It will be your reward, and your cost will be compensated.

Well that sucks Sad
I don't have VCC or CC on me so i can't help you out, Buddy Wink
Maybe the others can help you out for this Roll Eyes

No problem, thanks for try anyway Smiley

Prepaid cards are OK, but I am not sure if VCC would go through at GoDaddy, probably not as I think I tried Entropay before and it didn't work.

I already used all coupons, all friends, all cards, created many accounts and used many prepaid cards, but it is time consuming. Then gave up and registering domains at regular price. But I already spent a lot so want cheaper registration as I need many domains. 

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 08:20:01 PM

Still active

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 12:13:57 AM

I am raising your compensation to $2, so you will get $2 (fee on me) for your cost of only $0.99 AND you will get valuable info!

risingtide

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:38:04 PM

I think you're genuine, but I will offer my guesses so that we don't waste each other's time  Wink

This info will be valid shortly so contact me asap if you are interested.

Hmm ... picking up dropping LLLL.net near reg fee and flipping to the Chinese?

BTW, I am an expert in domaining (trading with domain names) and selling tutorial about successful trading with domains (see my signature). You can also get 50% discount on it if you would be interested.

You said it involves contacting end users, and profit is in the $xxx range. Hmm ... Geo domains, especially city keywords?

If my guesses are wrong then feel free to PM me - I have 2 GD accounts to use.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:17:39 PM

I can buy you domain.pm me the name that you want me to register it for you

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:44:47 PM

I think you're genuine, but I will offer my guesses so that we don't waste each other's time  Wink

This info will be valid shortly so contact me asap if you are interested.

Hmm ... picking up dropping LLLL.net near reg fee and flipping to the Chinese?

Not really, something even better Wink

You said it involves contacting end users, and profit is in the $xxx range. Hmm ... Geo domains, especially city keywords?

If my guesses are wrong then feel free to PM me - I have 2 GD accounts to use.

This offer from my signature....you mentioned just one small part of my offer from signature. I am offering much more. As far as I could see, my tutorial is much better than other ones that could be found for sale as I wrote about really important things step by step, with much more details than others. Also, I am offering 30% discount for BTC payment, or even 50% (no matter which type of payment) if you do GoDaddy registration for me which I asked in this tread.

PM on the way.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:47:54 PM

PM on the way. Your activity is higher than mine so I don't mind to send you $2 before you send the domain to my account.

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:06:51 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 09:08:24 PM by Wapinter

PM on the way. Your activity is higher than mine so I don't mind to send you $2 before you send the domain to my account.
I have registered your domain using coupon the coupon you gave me.Although it cost me 2.5 $ but you can send me 2 $ excluding fee to my PayPal (sent to you in pm).Please also share the valuable information regarding domains,that you promised

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 10:50:46 PM

I have registered your domain using coupon the coupon you gave me.Although it cost me 2.5 $ but you can send me 2 $ excluding fee to my PayPal (sent to you in pm).Please also share the valuable information regarding domains,that you promised

Thanks. Domain received and payment and info sent Smiley

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:29:37 PM

Thanks. Domain received and payment and info sent Smiley
I have received the payment and also the info which indeed is very useful. It was nice to deal with you.Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: