Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newegg buttcoin prepaid debit loophole  (Read 981 times)
wtfonly16 (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:17:49 PM

is there any loophole that allow you buy prepaid visa/debit giftcard from newegg now that they accept bitcoin Huh

ye i aint bares

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

Buttcoin?  Cheesy

is there any loophole that allow you buy prepaid visa/debit giftcard from newegg now that they accept bitcoin Huh

WHAT???

LINK?

NEWEGG & BITCOIN?

OMFG....

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-3540/index.html

It's all over the main bitcointalk forum. Several threads there about it.
Sonya

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:31:26 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 07:53:20 AM by Sonya

Hm.. Just last week Newegg told me that they have no plans to ever accept bitcoin

"Thank you for contacting Newegg.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we don't plan to start accepting bitcoin. Thank you in advance for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to reply directly to this email.

Thank you,

Newegg Customer Service"
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:33:02 AM

Hm.. Just last week Newegg told me that they have no plans to ever except bitcoin

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we don't plan to start accepting bitcoin. Thank you in advance for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to reply directly to this email.

Thank you,

Newegg Customer Service"

(accept) Wink

Yeah, they've had that standard boilerplate for a long, long time. I wonder what finally tipped their hand. Probably all this positive press around the auction. It's obvious bitcoin is being given the green light by the US government, and that it's here to stay. I see more big companies jumping on board in the near future.

Sonya

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:52:33 AM

Hm.. Just last week Newegg told me that they have no plans to ever accept (lol ty sleep deprived.. nice catch) bitcoin

Thank you,

Newegg Customer Service"
deadwood

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:18:53 AM

Hm.. Just last week Newegg told me that they have no plans to ever except bitcoin

Thank you,

Newegg Customer Service"

(accept) Wink

Yeah, they've had that standard boilerplate for a long, long time. I wonder what finally tipped their hand. Probably all this positive press around the auction. It's obvious bitcoin is being given the green light by the US government, and that it's here to stay. I see more big companies jumping on board in the near future.

Either that, or the state of California clearing up the waters about accepting crypto currencies (which used to be illegal, even if not really enforced).
joness

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:45:51 AM

yes.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:51:15 AM

yes.

I don't really understand the question. What sort of loophole may he be talking about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: