Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete.  (Read 1804 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 01:41:05 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2012, 01:06:04 AM by Boss

Delete.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 01:59:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67199.msg782294#msg782294

Yankee claims he is of Rothschild descent. The Rothschild's are known for conquering the banking industry, centralizing and dismantling competition in various industries. The London Rothschild Bank is even known to have some influence over the American Federal Reserve system.

http://www.rothschild.com/our_history/

Now, if this is true, do you think it's in Bitcoin's interest to be involved with such big banking interests?

Stay wary, my friends.

Congratulations! You're an idiot!

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:47:51 AM

Whatever happened to the free market? Is there a special stipulation when jews are involved?
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 03:06:44 AM

Hey man,

Look, I never attacked you personally and I always respect people.

If you have beef with me, you and I can talk privately but putting the companys name in the title is not profesional and a litte immature, excuse me.

In the thread in particular, you insulted a Jewish family and I felt it was inappropriate.

No, thousands of Jews have direct and indirect family connections with the Rothschilds, and the other surname variations. The most popular in the USA is Roths.

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 03:11:38 AM

Yankee claims he is of Rothschild descent. The Rothschild's are known for conquering the banking industry, centralizing and dismantling competition in various industries. The London Rothschild Bank is even known to have some influence over the American Federal Reserve system.

Now, if this is true, do you think it's in Bitcoin's interest to be involved with such big banking interests?

Stay wary, my friends.
umad bro?
fgmnp
Donator

Activity: 29
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 09:17:56 AM

<deleted>

Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 11:16:37 AM

There is a not so slim and easily underestimated chance for the Rothschilds being of viking or celtic origin. This depends a bit on wether you prefer matrilinear or patrilinear heritage. Can anybody provide resilient information about their haplogroup?

p.s.
This only holds true provided you believe in statistics you didn´t forge yourself and consider genetic engineering a reasonable science and so on ...  Grin

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 12:47:30 PM

Atlas,

Did you ever get a chance to read that book Power vs Force by Mr. Hawkins?
Way back in time I suggested you read it and I understood you would.

We would all immensely benefit by you reclaiming your power rather than handing it over to weakness, fear, Rotchilds and all.

Drink lots of water, repeat positive affirmations, breathe deeply, exercise and just do it.

cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 01:03:42 PM

Stay wary, my friends.

Congratulations! You're an idiot!
lol
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 12:38:17 AM

Quote from: Boss
Also, if you consider the Rothschild Foundation and its regulatory cronies as the precipice of economic and banking exceptionalism, then yes, London is the place for you.
First I don't see how a compliment is construed as an insult unless your are looking to make fun of the mentally ill.
Crony is Greek and means close friend.
Precipice could be a synonymn for height, hence highest point, like Mt. Everest.
Exceptionalism is the appearence that something is exceptional, unusual or extraordinary.

Quote from: Yankee(BitInstant)
In the thread in particular, you insulted a Jewish family and I felt it was inappropriate.

No, thousands of Jews have direct and indirect family connections with the Rothschilds, and the other surname variations. The most popular in the USA is Roths.
He most certainly did not, but you did claim so here. Furthermore, you insinuate racism where none had occurred in the thread you mention. WTF!

As for familial geanology, it would take some proof before I would believe you had any direct connection to such a family Yankee. I am related to Davy Crockett and Igor Sikorski but that fact doesn't give me access to Crockett's Coonskin Hat or Sikorski's helicopters. I could claim a castle in Ireland, but fuck, who wants to pay the taxes? Cheesy

I do agree the title of this thread should change, maybe replace BitInstant with Yankee.

If Boss is a short yellow bus rider, then making fun of him only makes you look bad. Wink

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 12:49:23 AM

If Boss is a short yellow bus rider, then making fun of him only makes you look bad. Wink

I don't mind looking bad. Atlas is a fucktwerp.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 01:00:46 AM

Wasn't Atlas, and all his many split personalities already banned for life?

And, in related news, Idi Amin, Ted Kennedy and Mikahil Bakhunin are all still dead.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 01:33:57 AM

Is a "bump" relevant?
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 02:00:05 AM

Closed due to excessive interest.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:22:45 AM

QFT.

Another typical swing of Atlas's. "Today I feel like being normal so I'll erase yesterday's mistakes....and then make bigger one's tomorrow. Weeeeee!"

And, in related news, Idi Amin, Ted Kennedy and Mikahil Bakhunin are all still dead.

Yes, he was. He was permabanned for obnoxiously trying to bribe Theymos.

He's evading his ban and pretending to be a noble person instead of the tortured, handicapped person he is.

The interesting thing about Atlas is that he hasn't yet learned how to draw support for groups. He doesn't know that if he would come to us with a "I realize my mistakes and I want to know if I'm bothering anyone or not" humble angle, we'd all probably embrace him. Instead, he comes wearing a halo and pretending to be Christ on earth, telling us that it's alright if we don't follow him because it's our eternal damnation, not his.

cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 03:55:51 AM

QFT.

Another typical swing of Atlas's. "Today I feel like being normal so I'll erase yesterday's mistakes....and then make bigger one's tomorrow. Weeeeee!"

Yes, he was. He was permabanned for obnoxiously trying to bribe Theymos.

He's evading his ban and pretending to be a noble person instead of the tortured, handicapped person he is.

The interesting thing about Atlas is that he hasn't yet learned how to draw support for groups. He doesn't know that if he would come to us with a "I realize my mistakes and I want to know if I'm bothering anyone or not" humble angle, we'd all probably embrace him. Instead, he comes wearing a halo and pretending to be Christ on earth, telling us that it's alright if we don't follow him because it's our eternal damnation, not his.

hey, it worked for charles manson
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 04:33:38 AM

Mods- Please delete this thread.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: