Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinHunter now censoring posts on SolidCoin forums  (Read 4371 times)
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:20:22 PM

Yeah unfortunately for some the forum is moderated. Luckily everyone else appreciates that Tongue . Criticism is fine but when people join and start throwing insults at others then you will be moderated. Quite simple , don't be an asshat and you won't get cut. If you want to insult me and/or others, then do it here. Smiley

Like censorship ever worked on the internet.

ShitCoin is doomed and you know it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 03:21:03 PM

Yes but you call logical point driven fact based criticism an insult and editing comments to change them to what you like is really beyond what I would call "moderation".

I personally haven't edited any comments, I simply delete offending posts until the person writes a post that doesn't contain insults or other offending material. If they keep posting in the same manner they get banned. If you or others have hard time being civil on the internet then it's not the place for you basically.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
johnj (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 03:39:56 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2011, 12:55:55 AM by johnj

I personally haven't edited any comments, I simply delete offending posts posts which contain spin against me.  I can not handle my own medicine. until the person writes a post that doesn't contain insults or other offending material things which put me in a bad light.  I am the only one who gets to insult people around here!. If they keep posting in the same manner they get banned of course its silly to contact that person via PM, or leave an admin message in the deleted topic being transparent.. If you or others have hard time being civil on the internet then it's not the place for you basically.

Hey guy, I completely understand -why- you deleted it.  The same propaganda you put out there with "Solidcoin:Ready for BTC Collapse" is the same spin I put back at you, "SolidCoin: Just like the FED".  And you're aware you're 'loyal supporters' are so easily gamed, you're afraid the rhetoric would scare them off.  And it should.  But by your own posting here, acknowledging it, more people reading the screencaps.  It's more than obvious you're scrambling... "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!".

It's okay.  Maybe one day, if you ask nice enough, I'll take you under my wing and show you a thing or two.

Whats that?  Yeah, I'm under your skin  Grin

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:50:40 PM

I personally haven't edited any comments, I simply delete offending posts posts which contain spin against me.  I can not handle my own medicine. until the person writes a post that doesn't contain insults or other offending material things which put me in a bad light.  I am the only one who gets to insult people around here!. If they keep posting in the same manner they get banned of course its silly to contact that person via PM, or leave an admin message in the deleted topic being transparent.. If you or others have hard time being civil on the internet then it's not the place for you basically.

Hey guy, I completely understand -why- you deleted it.  The same propaganda you put out there with "Solidcoin:Ready for BTC Collapse" is the same spin I put back at you, "SolidCoin: Just like the FED".  And you're aware you're 'loyal supporters' are so easily gamed, you're afraid the rhetoric would scare them off.  And it should.  But by your own posting here, acknowledging it, more people reading the screencaps.  It's more than obvious you're scrambling... "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!".

It's okay.  Maybe one day, if you ask nice enough, I'll take you under my wing and show you a thing or two.

Whats that?  Yeah, I'm under your skin  Grin

Solidcoins at 0.0081 err I mean 0.0059btc!!!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 08:31:09 PM

where i can buy it ?
i cant find chaper than 0,0079...

johnj (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 01:06:18 AM

I figure this could use a good necrobump in relation to all SC source floating around.  This is from SC 1.0, only ~20 days after launch. Some people way back when began to notice RS's need for absolute control over SC.  And now with 2.0 he's coded that in.

Hell, you can even see BCX being calm and reasonable.

These aren't 'trolls' that rag on Solidcoin, these are people (usually) genuinely trying to warn others about an unhealthy investment.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 02:45:26 AM

Good thing BTC goes out to 8 decimal places, otherwise Solidcoin would be dead.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
demkd

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:00:04 AM

I agree, SC becoming something like a cult.
I think someone can gather all negative aspects of SC and pin it on top of this subforum as warning for newbies. And let CH/RS censor anything he wants at his small and shiny forum.
Spacy

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 07:18:18 AM

I already made one three weeks ago, get it pinned if you can.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48344.msg576857#msg576857

Why would a personal opinion get pinned?  Grin
Spacy

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 07:32:40 AM

Looks like Gavin pinned one and this was added LOL....

Besides it's not a personal opinion, its a proven fact with the released source.

You compare a general "Be safe" post from Gavin with a "FUD Bullshit Anti SC" post from you? How sweet  Grin
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 05:24:23 PM

I think people should move on from solidcoin. There will be other projects that have more to offer. I wouldn't limit myself to one alt-chain in hopes that it does take off. Be patient and make smart decisions on which alt-chain will survive.

My guess: In the next month there will be at least 4 new alt-chains introduced.
I'm just glad I stopped using SC when I did.I wish I took that advice much sooner than I did (took me a few months before realising that SC has no viable near future). I realise that new alt chains will come but which will be easier to profit from.I just don't know yet.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 08:52:18 PM

I think people should move on from solidcoin. There will be other projects that have more to offer. I wouldn't limit myself to one alt-chain in hopes that it does take off. Be patient and make smart decisions on which alt-chain will survive.

My guess: In the next month there will be at least 4 new alt-chains introduced.
I'm just glad I stopped using SC when I did.I wish I took that advice much sooner than I did (took me a few months before realising that SC has no viable near future). I realise that new alt chains will come but which will be easier to profit from.I just don't know yet.

I predict Coinhunter or one of his Sockies will now accuse you of being ~BCX.~

Grin Grin Grin
Damn right BCX. But like you,I'm not afraid of that crap.I actually should thank you BCX for waking me up to the wider view of SC :-)

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 09:00:09 PM

so... coinhunter is back to being realsolid? found some meds that worked or just a passing moment of clarity?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 09:02:50 PM

so... coinhunter is back to being realsolid? found some meds that worked or just a passing moment of clarity?
He does tend to use those 2 names quite often. He's always RealSolid on his own forum (Solidcointalk.org) but sticks to being CoinHunter on here (until recently)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: