Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Resolved!) so_stupid & I: in re. The $1K Bounty  (Read 4427 times)
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:32:45 AM

Paypal sent me an email you scammer saying your bank rejected the refund.
[citation needed]
That would be back when astana decided to chargeback the previous successful transactions. Because shakaru had already submitted the refund for the transaction in dispute via his bank on PayPal, he had to quickly get the bank to cancel the transaction to prevent astana from receiving far more than he was owed. That one action (the chargeback) is what caused this whole mess. If he had waited a few days, he would have received his refund and been able to go on his merry way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 01:54:43 AM

I just received the following from so_stupid:

ill tell you what. my offer stands, if you show me the buisness plan, costs, of your project ill fund it, only after i see it. marketing bitcoin? fine sounds good. illegal shit like drugs, firearms, or exchanges fuck that.  i dont have any money at the moment that went to charity but you have my word.

you keep threatening me i retract my offer.

As far as I'm concerned, this issue is now officially resolved. So_stupid owes me nothing.

I have yet to ever use the Report to moderator link on anybody else's posts (I'm almost 99% sure I haven't), for I've always felt that the admins and mods are busy enough. They can also tell you that I don't bother them with trivianess (word?) via PM's for the exact same reason. But I have asked for clarifications in the past on different issues (not referring to this issue) via posts on this forum, as I'm doing now.

Admins and/or mods: Would you be so kind as to clarify to me and this community as to why so_stupid is allowed to post on this forum after being permanently banned?

Thank you.

~Bruno~
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 02:54:03 AM

Admins and/or mods: Would you be so kind as to clarify to me and this community as to why so_stupid is allowed to post on this forum after being permanently banned?
1) We find him amusing. (although, this is quickly going away)
2) We have HUGE questions about shakaru, so astana might be able to shed so light given this new information. (this, too, has now gone away)
3) He's pretty much sticking to these threads.
4) There was an active argument between you and him, so we didn't want to cut him off.

That being said, I'm ready to re-ban him should this argument continue now that it's resolved.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 03:09:32 AM

1) We find him amusing. (although, this is quickly going away)
2) We have HUGE questions about shakaru, so astana might be able to shed so light given this new information. (this, too, has now gone away)
3) He's pretty much sticking to these threads.
4) There was an active argument between you and him, so we didn't want to cut him off.

That being said, I'm ready to re-ban him should this argument continue now that it's resolved.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Thank you so kindly, Maged, for your reply.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 01:56:57 PM

Since I have declared that this issue between so_stupid and myself is resolved, I now lock this thread.

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: