Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 07:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 728x90 Leaderboard (Exclusive - Header Location)  (Read 1256 times)
CoinFire (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 06:46:27 AM by CoinFire

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've rolled out our direct sales advertising on Coin Fire (http://CoinFire.cf)

If you purchase you will receive 7 days in the below advertising spot exclusively.

The site has been going for under a month and here is a small peek at our stats.

Monthly average visitors (Note first month was lower when averaged as it was our first month online)

Last two days

The current price for 7 days is: 0.01811002 Ƀ

This rate will increase as more take advantage of this offer. I reserve the right to refuse any advertisement for any reason but as long as it isn't NSFW or an obvious scam it is likely okay. (Gambling advertisements are okay)

If you are interested please reply here and then send me a PM so others can see that a seven day stretch is taken. Please limit yourself to two seven day advertisements (total 14 days) at a time currently so we can see how this is working out.

We are currently sold out of inventory until August 9th but I highly suggest ordering now before the rates increase.

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've sold one of these slots but they won't be using it immediately as they prepare the site they are advertising but wanted to reserve an advertisement now before rates possibly go up.

That said the offer is still standing at the original posted price. As stated before we can start running your advertisement today and this is an exclusive space. You won't be placed in an advertisement rotation. Your advertisement will appear on every single page load of the site.

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:57:37 AM

We've increased our advertising rate now that we've sold another slot. The new rate is reflected in the above post.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

I would suggest ditching your sig. campaign and changing your signature to include your Coinfire site, unless you also own the 777 gambling site. Free advertising for your site to grow, and all of your past posts, whenever stumbled across by various people will all show a link to your site.

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

I would suggest ditching your sig. campaign and changing your signature to include your Coinfire site, unless you also own the 777 gambling site. Free advertising for your site to grow, and all of your past posts, whenever stumbled across by various people will all show a link to your site.

Once this campaign is done I will likely be doing just that! Thanks for the advice!

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:32:32 AM

I am actually working on a new faucet, (that will be for bitcoin, dogecoin and reddcoin) so we could definitely work something out?
I dont want the banner space, but I do have some awesome ideas that can benefit both sites (in relation to advertising)
If it does spark your interest, shoot me an email at admin {at} kbve.com.

Link to the MoonBattle Faucet
CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:33:08 AM

I am actually working on a new faucet, (that will be for bitcoin, dogecoin and reddcoin) so we could definitely work something out?
I dont want the banner space, but I do have some awesome ideas that can benefit both sites (in relation to advertising)
If it does spark your interest, shoot me an email at admin {at} kbve.com.

Link to the MoonBattle Faucet

I'll blast an email over to you!

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 11:07:57 PM

Giving this a quick bump as I've sold two more additional spots and the rate has now gone up to 0.00931002 Ƀ for a seven day stretch. I'm updating the original post as well.

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:47:24 AM

Just updated as the rate is now 0.01811002 Ƀ and we are sold out of inventory until August 9th. You can still get in at this rate though and your advertisement will begin running at a later date.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: