Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am the 99%. Screwed by the music industry.  (Read 1195 times)
chsados (OP)

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 07:01:56 AM

This is Lester Chambers from The Chambers Brothers.  He posted this up on his Facebook recently.  I never knew just how hard of a life this man has had.  He currently has a donation page https://www.sweetrelief.org/program/lester-chambers-fund/ but was wondering if anyone knew how to set up a bitcoin donation page.  I seem to recall there is a service that does this sort of thing but cant seem to locate it.

Here is some info from his wiki page:
In 2003, the home of Lola and Lester Chambers was broken in to and their record collection, consisting of over sixty Chambers Brothers albums and over one hundred singles, was stolen. Lola Chambers had spent twenty five years collecting Chambers Brothers records at various venues to leave these for their sons.[6] Lester Chambers developed a number of medical problems that went untreated because he lacked insurance. He later became homeless, sleeping in a rehearsal hall in Novato, California, until Yoko Ono paid to rent a home for him and his son Dylan.[7]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: