Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HamRadioCoin - SHA256  (Read 26120 times)
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:54:31 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 10:12:11 PM by garmin

Just a quick update and some general info.

An attempt to hijack or otherwise a hostile takeover of HAM was defended by the founders of HAM. The Poison pill has been delivered to
hijackers. We have not yet decided wether to fully out the culprits of the attempt... You know who you are, And so do we!
Thankfully we were able to avert the attempt and preserve HAM. As you may or may not know ham radio operators are a helpful
bunch in general and all have a POD since we have call signs registered with the FCC in the US and other government agency's across the world.
Unfortunately most of the crypto world does not adhere to the same standards as radio operators, Many radio guys are police LEO and firemen and public safety personnel as well regular upstanding people that love the hobby. Radio operators receive no compensation for maintaining equipment
or providing emergency support over radio in minor and major catastrophes or compensation of any kind, many radio clubs are funded by donations from within the clubs themselves. With that said it's a bit of work trying to mesh the two worlds, the crypto thieves that steal at will run rampant in crypto think this is just another coin they can exploit. To those of you that feel this way I deliver a hearty FUCK YOU! we were not born yesterday, you should keep your fingers crossed we don't out you, as we have the connections to do so and make it stick. Leave while you have the chance!  

To our supporters, we are sorry for the bad apples delivering code assistance to our team during a normal wallet upgrade. I must admit they were
kinda slick in their way of pretending to be helpful while all along having bad intentions. We hope you understand this is not the way the founders
of HAM operate. We were glad we caught it before it got away from us and affected our supporters. Also thanks to the pools and exchanges that are honest and again FUCK YOU to those that were not. Also a thanks to coinwarz and others that have helped and supported HAM. We will shortly
have new wallets and your coins mined and traded are protected. Coins mined after block 49999 will not convert to the new wallet.

Again thanks for your support and patience as we sort thru the data and finish the new wallets.

OH and P.S sorry for the profanity but i'm pissed just in case you can't tell.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

An attempt to hijack..............

Wow, nasty stuff, what could they gain from attacking HAM at this early stage of development? Good job finding anf mitigating the attack!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
garmin

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:12:58 PM

New wallet almost complete.

We might start a new moderated thread, we don't like moderated threads but looks like it's necessary to keep out the RIFF RAFF & FUD
 Cheesy
viking_coin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:07:11 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 10:29:07 PM by viking_coin

Wow, nasty stuff, what could they gain from attacking HAM at this early stage of development? Good job finding anf mitigating the attack!

2,100,000 coins per block mined for days while we were fixing wallet. But it blew up in there face, they wasted huge hash mining while we were working on new wallet. Serves them right!

I sent the fix to the Founder hours ago, I get and email saying they dont want to use my work and is having someone else do it.

chainparams.cpp

Line 33

nSubsidyHalvingInterval = 50000;

Checkpoints.cpp

Several added, see attached Zip.

Main.cpp

Line 1248-1264

static const int64 nStartSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
static const int64 nMinSubsidy = .50 * COIN;

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)

{
    int64 nSubsidy = nStartSubsidy;
 if (nHeight == 1) {nSubsidy = 2100000 * COIN;}

nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / Params().SubsidyHalvingInterval());

if (nSubsidy < nMinSubsidy)
    {
        nSubsidy = nMinSubsidy;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;

}

ClientVersion.h

#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       2
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_BUILD       0

Appearently HamRadioCoin has some ill will towards me, these are the changes I supplied to the HamRadioCoin founder, I have compiled the Windows Qt and the founder also has that.  Another Dev please verify my fix and let the HamRadioCoin team know its Valid. The email I got basically thanked me for the information so they can give it to another Dev to have it put together.

https://mega.co.nz/#!GQg3nDrS!Kondxo3F9SJIKla97His0ISGz5if82wFP-tMbKObUbw

Viking Coin- SHA 256 -5,000 Vik
thevikingcoin.com
hamhrc (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:37:48 PM

2,100,000 coins per block mined for days while we were fixing wallet. But it blew up in there face, they wasted huge hash mining while we were working on new wallet. Serves them right!

I sent the fix to the Founder hours ago, I get and email saying they dont want to use my work and is having someone else do it.

chainparams.cpp

Line 33

nSubsidyHalvingInterval = 50000;

Checkpoints.cpp

Several added, see attached Zip.

Main.cpp

Line 1248-1264

static const int64 nStartSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
static const int64 nMinSubsidy = .50 * COIN;

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)

{
    int64 nSubsidy = nStartSubsidy;
 if (nHeight == 1) {nSubsidy = 2100000 * COIN;}

nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / Params().SubsidyHalvingInterval());

if (nSubsidy < nMinSubsidy)
    {
        nSubsidy = nMinSubsidy;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;

}

ClientVersion.h

#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       2
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_BUILD       0

Appearently HamRadioCoin has some ill will towards me, these are the changes I supplied to the HamRadioCoin founder, I have compiled the Windows Qt and the founder also has that.  Another Dev please verify my fix and let the HamRadioCoin team know its Valid. The email I got basically thanked me for the information so they can give it to another Dev to have it put together.

https://mega.co.nz/#!GQg3nDrS!Kondxo3F9SJIKla97His0ISGz5if82wFP-tMbKObUbw

Because of our little proper English I think you misunderstood.
If you read well we have not sent any code your own to anyone.
We just said that as you asked, we have contacted also other dev to fix it and found it and has already solved the problem.
Is two days that we asked to you not to go and wait for further developments.
hamhrc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:12:41 PM

Honestly, you really are thinking that we have sent your code elsewhere?
hamhrc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

Honestly, you really are thinking that we have sent your code elsewhere?

That's not even the issue, Im pissed because you guys are accusing me of fucking this shit up.

Hey I answered already by email that our anger comes from the original code very wrong and you do not hit with that.
For the rest I'm just saying that if you make changes to the code must check everything for it to work and this has led to the problem that we have seen.
After the request to hear another dev we did it and has already solved but do not think that we have given your code also because different.
hamhrc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:46:43 PM

We don't care what u think! Go AWAY! We are BZ finishing fixing a mess!  Roll Eyes
Look man, your being a bitch for no reason. Your dude asked me a question I gave him a straight answer,

Stop the bullshit and tell the truth.

HamRadioCoin has no developer and the person they hired to Compile Qt 1.0.2.2 put a timebomb in the code at 50k block. The Ham Founders had no Idea it was in there for months. So how can Ham be a decent coin if their Founder doesn't know what should and shouldn't be their.

They give this story of a Hostile take over attempt. Not in the slightest, this is pure failure on the Ham Team to notice their GitRepo had the timebomb code the whole time.

Their solution- Blame the Guy that touched it last, which was me. I added Checkpoints and changes the Halving interval, everything else was left to their code, since they have control it should be correct.

As you stated we are the founders, developers not otherwise we would not have had to ask for help for the code to others do not you think?
The problem of crypto is a world full of scammers, I'm not talking to you now, but let me think at least you did not do all the necessary controls before release us the modified code. For all the code that was there before you, it was obvious that you can not have faults.
garmin

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:55:06 AM

Haha what a bullshit coin dev sell for 4 months nothing worth coins to suckers 2 milion premine and bullshit dev skills , wake up people.

Expect much FUD from scam team! No worries HAM is safe now!

Angry

Nice 14 posts and all are FUD for different coins. NO HAM 4 U

The definition of a TROLL
viking_coin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:19:11 AM

I just wanted to come on here and apologize for any language or hostility toward the HamRadio Coin team and communities. Tensions ran high with all that has happened which didn't not help the situation.  I can say for myself and the Ham Radio Team wants to promote a long term usable coin, while some miss communications have happened we all agree that this coin is being produced with the best of intentions. I do believe the Founders of this Coin have the knowledge to make for a long future of Ham. I was quick to speak on his skill set, but his idea and knowledgebase takes that into account.

I have no ill will towards the HamRadioCoin and I hope none is directed to the Viking Community. This whole ordeal was orchestrated by 3rd party playing us against each other. I hope your coin does well. Again I apologize for the foul language used in this Forum. I have remove those post.

Viking Coin- SHA 256 -5,000 Vik
thevikingcoin.com
hamhrc (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:36:53 AM

I just wanted to come on here and apologize for any language or hostility toward the HamRadio Coin team and communities. Tensions ran high with all that has happened which didn't not help the situation.  I can say for myself and the Ham Radio Team wants to promote a long term usable coin, while some miss communications have happened we all agree that this coin is being produced with the best of intentions. I do believe the Founders of this Coin have the knowledge to make for a long future of Ham. I was quick to speak on his skill set, but his idea and knowledgebase takes that into account.

I have no ill will towards the HamRadioCoin and I hope none is directed to the Viking Community. This whole ordeal was orchestrated by 3rd party playing us against each other. I hope your coin does well. Again I apologize for the foul language used in this Forum. I have remove those post.

I appreciate your message, no hate, we take all the facts from the problem and we left to go.
No hard feelings and we hope that our community have a bright future;-)
hamhrc (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:17:32 AM

WE ARE BACK!  DOWNLOAD NEW WINDOWS WALLET 1.1.0.0 FROM http://hamradiocoin.com/download-wallets OR GITHUB FROM https://github.com/hamradiocoin/HAM

MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT AND USE NEW hamradiocoin.conf

daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
addnode=104.131.229.55
addnode=188.226.164.143

If you have any issue with sync please remove your old chain file and resync  Wink
hamhrc (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

NEW HAM ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856464
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: