Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Sale] Scrypt A2 Terminator - 95mhs - Open to offers  (Read 6274 times)
dquancey (OP)

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:15:02 AM

Right, lowered the price by $500.

Really need this gone shortly.

Remember that this only uses 600-700w, so although I appreciate you can get the same hashpower for $2500, you're power usage is generally double/triple that of the terminator.

Something to think about anyway  Grin
dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

Bump to the top.

Let me know any questions.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc?hashrate=98000&difficulty=29290.34426319&power=700&energycost=0.10&currency=USD

i can see why your trying to sell it for a ridiculous price, you got your fingures burnt big time

Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:39:57 PM

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc?hashrate=98000&difficulty=29290.34426319&power=700&energycost=0.10&currency=USD

i can see why your trying to sell it for a ridiculous price, you got your fingures burnt big time

I don't really think so mate, do you remember when he bought it at the "other place" Wink

I'm sure he's very close to or has already returned his (and the others involved) investments  Cool

You're looking at today's rates, not from when he purchased the unit  Tongue

I think you're just a doom and gloom kind of person, both here and there  Roll Eyes

Sorry Dquancy but I just had to comment on this post by Anddos  Cheesy

dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

I don't really think so mate, do you remember when he bought it at the "other place" Wink

I'm sure he's very close to or has already returned his (and the others involved) investments  Cool

I think you're just a doom and gloom kind of person, both here and there  Roll Eyes

Anddos.

Firstly, I was one of the first to receive the a2 terminator, so work that out back in May when I started mining with it and renting it out on Betarigs from day 1.

Secondly, litecoinpool? People still directly mine LTC? lol

Thirdly, I'm pretty close to ROI, thanks for taking interest. If it sells, then I'm easily in profit.

Thanks for replying before me Deja, I know Anddos from another forum, he's a bit of an odd one.

Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:19:12 AM

Anddos.

Firstly, I was one of the first to receive the a2 terminator, so work that out back in May when I started mining with it and renting it out on Betarigs from day 1.

Secondly, litecoinpool? People still directly mine LTC? lol

Thirdly, I'm pretty close to ROI, thanks for taking interest. If it sells, then I'm easily in profit.

Thanks for replying before me Deja, I know Anddos from another forum, he's a bit of an odd one.

I know him from the other forum too, that's the only reason I posted Wink

Like I said he seems to be as much doom and gloom there as he is here  Cheesy

Good luck with you sale mate  Smiley

dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:42:29 PM

Cheers mate.

Bumping to the top for this.

Been asked a few questions, I only have one machine which is hosted. However, I can ship it to anywhere in the world if required.

Cheers
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:04:26 AM

Cheers mate.

Been asked a few questions, I only have one machine which is hosted. However, I can ship it to anywhere in the world if required.

Cheers

have ya seen GAW new hashlets? 100mh/s for 1599.99 hosted...8 bucks a day for hosting fee

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:09:28 AM

Cheers mate.

Cheers

have ya seen GAW new hashlets? 100mh/s for 1599.99 hosted...8 bucks a day for hosting fee

Where did you find hosting costs on the hashlet's?  I looked but didn't see it. They are an interesting idea but looks like they are only available to mine on zen pool and the pool seems to only work with hashlets so I am not sure how this whole thing is really working.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:33:25 AM

Cheers mate.

Cheers

Where did you find hosting costs on the hashlet's?  I looked but didn't see it. They are an interesting idea but looks like they are only available to mine on zen pool and the pool seems to only work with hashlets so I am not sure how this whole thing is really working.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8391395;topicseen#msg8391395

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

Massive price drop.

Anyone wanting this? Bumping again.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:41:59 AM

I'll offer 1k Smiley

boliu

Activity: 267

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:46:24 AM

Cheers mate.

Cheers

Where did you find hosting costs on the hashlet's?  I looked but didn't see it. They are an interesting idea but looks like they are only available to mine on zen pool and the pool seems to only work with hashlets so I am not sure how this whole thing is really working.

lower left hand corner "maintenance fees"

dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

Didn't realise my thread was a discussion thread for that Ponzi scheme going on over at GAW  Grin

Come on guys, leave it out, If you want to "buy" power over there and pay $240+ a month, go ahead.

Instead, please leave offers on here or PM, I'll pass on the $1k offer, thanks though.
dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:43:50 PM

Back from vacation now, this is back up for sale.

Let me know any offers, replied to a couple of PMs.
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:42:47 PM

can I ask what the current hosting costs are on this unit?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
dquancey (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

can I ask what the current hosting costs are on this unit?

Hi there. Sorry, missed the message, it'll be $135/month and lowering in the near future.
dquancey (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

Far cheaper than those hashlets and cheaper than any other a2 I've seen being sold.
Bumping.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:02:46 AM

Far cheaper than those hashlets and cheaper than any other a2 I've seen being sold.
Bumping.

i'm interested in it, but with ltc n the alt coin market tanking...it just doesn't seem like a smart play...even the hashlets i bought, doesn't seem that smart since its with gaw and who knows what they are upto over there...

where are you mining with this unit? how much you make per day? does it cover the hosting cost each month?

dquancey (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

Bumping.

i'm interested in it, but with ltc n the alt coin market tanking...it just doesn't seem like a smart play...even the hashlets i bought, doesn't seem that smart since its with gaw and who knows what they are upto over there...

where are you mining with this unit? how much you make per day? does it cover the hosting cost each month?

It's from PCFLI on this forum, he hosts hundreds of these things. Get direct IP access to the machine.
Hosting is due to drop even further(currently $135. which has been paid this month)

The payouts have steadied over the past few weeks. Getting a steady 0.04-0.05 per day from Betarigs or Miningrigrentals, which is roughly 1.5btc a month.

I'd say total profit per month would be anywhere from 1btc to 1.25btc.

Let me know via PM if interested.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: