Author Topic: Delete  (Read 1462 times)
AsaSSinuL (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:51:20 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 07:43:24 PM by AsaSSinuL

DELETE PLEASE
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:21:16 PM

Why do you need them? How long until you repay? What rate? Collateral?

You're posting in lending, don't ask for donations.
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:24:14 PM

Then where i have to post?that's the problem i try to make 3 BTC,i have some trouble in real life.But with my 0.0001 BTC per day,get years to get 1 BTC.And i don't know how to make BTC faster,i need these days 3 BTC for some bills.That's why i ask if who want to donate me,cuz i don't have to give back at the moment,maybe if i get 3 BTC i will buy a hardware for mining to get bitcoins faster. If not here,where i have to  post?Or how can i do these days 3 BTC?
If you can help me,how to make faster.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

Then where i have to post?that's the problem i try to make 3 BTC,i have some trouble in real life.But with my 0.0001 BTC per day,get years to get 1 BTC.And i don't know how to make BTC faster,i need these days 3 BTC for some bills.That's why i ask if who want to donate me,cuz i don't have to give back at the moment,maybe if i get 3 BTC i will buy a hardware for mining to get bitcoins faster.

It's not allowed to beg for money here.

That's why you won't find a proper place to post it.

If you want a loan instead, edit your post and add the info suggested by rarkenin.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:28:29 PM

You guys are just loosing your time it's just created account and this would be a scam.
OP has no collaterall otherwise he would offer it already.
Hough
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:32:59 PM

What scam,i don't understand you guys.I'm just trying to tell you if you want to help me with some BTC.I need 3 BTC,i want to sell them to get money,i have trouble with some bills.And i need these days,i just ask you who want to send me 1btc or 0.5,0.1,0.2..etc.I try to make bitcoins but i can't,i have a lot of faucets,and i make 0.0001 BTC per day. I don't try to scam,i want just some help from who want to send me  some bitcoins,i saw this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659785.0 ,i know he   pay back,but i dont ask for 15 BTC to pay back with rate ,just 0.2,0.5 how much you can ,like a donation...

P.S: If you guys don't want to help me,then just tell me how can i make these days ,3 BTC....,if you want to ask me something pls PM
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:35:15 PM

No one is going to donate you shit here.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rarkenin

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:38:20 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 08:46:37 PM by rarkenin

You've repeated the same thing three times now. Either edit your post to be a reasonable loan with collateral, or drop the idea. There's no way you're getting a reasonable amount of BTC by begging.
DubFX

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:38:30 PM

What scam,i don't understand you guys.I'm just trying to tell you if you want to help me with some BTC.I need 3 BTC,i want to sell them to get money,i have trouble with some bills.And i need these days,i just ask you who want to send me 1btc or 0.5,0.1,0.2..etc.I try to make bitcoins but i can't,i have a lot of faucets,and i make 0.0001 BTC per day. I don't try to scam,i want just some help from who want to send me  some bitcoins,i saw this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659785.0 ,i know he   pay back,but i dont ask for 15 BTC to pay back with rate ,just 0.2,0.5 how much you can ,like a donation...

P.S: If you guys don't want to help me,then just tell me how can i make these days ,3 BTC....,if you want to ask me something pls PM
There is no way of making that without work and nobody will donate you even 0.02 here.
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

Hmm,nice people.Thank you all for help..Sorry for this post then. I will try more faucets websites maybe i will make more then 0.0001 btc per day,and dont take 10 years or more to make 1 btc..
DubFX

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

Hmm,nice people.Thank you all for help..Sorry for this post then. I will try more faucets websites maybe i will make more then 0.0001 btc per day,and dont take 10 years or more to make 1 btc..
What about start working in real life? You won't make anything from faucets and neither asking for free 2000$
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:54:35 PM

What about start working in real life? You won't make anything from faucets and neither asking for free 2000$
And i dont understand how people made 10-20-30-60-100-500BTC in theyr wallet,i don't want you head or your house. I need just little help to start making btc,i don't know another method to make faster.And if you want to criticize something, better not post.
rarkenin

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:58:09 PM

Well, they either work in the real world, get money, and buy bitcoins, or they mined early on when it was still profitable for basic computer hardware.
DubFX

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:58:47 PM

And i dont understand how people made 10-20-30-60-100-500BTC in theyr wallet,i don't want you head or your house. I need just little help to start making btc,i don't know another method to make faster.And if you want to criticize something, better not post.
You don't know how to make money and how others made it? Probably with work or investment?
You haven't even explained what you need it for and are you 12 or what?
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:02:45 PM

No,i'm not 12.I told you i need to pay some bills,i have some trouble...and that's why i write there "Donate" cuz i don't have BTC to give back,so i try to make 3BTC but with my 0.0001 btc per day,it takes 10 years to make 1 single btc.I saw 2 weeks ago that 1 BTC is about 500+ $ and i was thinking if i make 3 BTC and sell it ,i can pay that bills.I work,but i don't get 1000$+ per month,so...it's not so simple

P.S:Maybe if i buy a hardware and start mining to make bitcoins,but is hard if i cant make at least 1 btc
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:03:11 PM

You don't know how to make money and how others made it? Probably with work or investment?

The guy said it already he needs it for bills in the real world  Grin
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:09:40 PM

Yes,2 weeks i tried to make bitcoin.And today i searched on google how to make bitcoins faster,and i saw a topic from this website,someone asked for 17 BTC,he will pay back 19.And i thought someone will help me with some "Donation" of 1 btc or 0.5 ,0.2 btc.Who have alot of btc,i have 0.00015 btc in my wallet now..
DubFX

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:10:06 PM

How could he get to own 2000$ if he works? And if he would work then he would value money more and not ask for that sum money for free.
DubFX

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:11:27 PM

Yes,2 weeks i tried to make bitcoin.And today i searched on google how to make bitcoins faster,and i saw a topic from this website,someone asked for 17 BTC,he will pay back 19.And i thought someone will help me with some "Donation" of 1 btc or 0.5 ,0.2 btc.Who have alot of btc,i have 0.00015 btc in my wallet now..
Don't you get that they pay back 2 BTC more than loaned and they give the person that they get the money from some sort of collaterall wich has to have atleast 120% value of the money loan.
AsaSSinuL (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

Ok,i understand man,i didnt ask you for 2000$.I asked just  that people who have 200-300-400 BTC in wallet,if they want to donate to me 1 BTC to help me.DubFX stop posting please.I understand that you dont want to help someone,or you dont have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet.When i will start making btc faster,and someone needs help,i will help him with some btc,if i know i have over 30 btc,for 1 btc i will not die.

Yo what up bitcoiners i wanna build a hyper-awesome gaming PC, can someone loan me like 3 BTC? I propose a negative 30% interest rate with 50% chance I don't pay you back, and 50% chance I pay you back in produce (mostly bananas, also some cucumbers and tomatoes).

5 year repayment term.

Here's my donatiloan address:  1L41W2xu85hHBrdt1KkHPC4rSS9z1mY2BR

I will accept this loan Wink please agree to the terms one more time and I will send Wink
Like this maybe in 5 years term he pay back 3btc,it's ok like that.If you know a good hardware or something to mining bitcoins...
DubFX

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:26:52 PM

Ok,i understand man,i didnt ask you for 2000$.I asked just  that people who have 200-300-400 BTC in wallet,if they want to donate to me 1 BTC to help me.DubFX stop posting please.I understand that you dont want to help someone,or you dont have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet.When i will start making btc faster,and someone needs help,i will help him with some btc,if i know i have over 30 btc,for 1 btc i will not die.

Yo what up bitcoiners i wanna build a hyper-awesome gaming PC, can someone loan me like 3 BTC? I propose a negative 30% interest rate with 50% chance I don't pay you back, and 50% chance I pay you back in produce (mostly bananas, also some cucumbers and tomatoes).

5 year repayment term.

Here's my donatiloan address:  1L41W2xu85hHBrdt1KkHPC4rSS9z1mY2BR

I will accept this loan Wink please agree to the terms one more time and I will send Wink
Like this maybe in 5 years term he pay back 3btc,it's ok like that.If you know a good hardware or something to mining bitcoins...
Okay last post, the point is they worked hard to earn that money.
And the post you quoted is not meaned to be for real it's a joke nobody will loan him.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: