Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Wanting Medium-Term Loan  (Read 1742 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:47:37 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 04:33:32 PM by Candystripes

I've been searching around for monetizing opportunities the past couple weeks. I've noticed a good one recently, an exchange service for Skrill, PayPal, and Litecoin. I know some forums that are full of kids with PayPals that want to get some coins on their hands. I was thinking of opening a service with decent rates for good profit over time, and said, why not give it a try? This thread is to get some resources to start it off. I don't want to get a set interest rate, maybe just commission of profit would be a better idea. I am mainly looking for both BTC and PayPal funds to run the service. Skrill and LTC will be added on if it runs well.

The term is as long as you want it to be, and I am looking for all possible funds (preferably from one loaner) for my service. I am completely flexible to negotiate anything I said. If you are interested just shoot me a PM and I will show you exactly where I will be running it, and my reputation.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Killerloop

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:52:08 PM

Collateral...

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:53:51 PM

Collateral...

Right now I can offer:

Whitelisted PD account
25 LAT

If I can think of more I will update it. I know they are shitty as fuck but that's literally all of my e-possession. Haha if you don'ttrust me with this you can help me run the exchange for a bit.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:43:48 PM

Collateral...

Right now I can offer:

Whitelisted PD account
25 LAT

If I can think of more I will update it. I know they are shitty as fuck but that's literally all of my e-possession. Haha if you don'ttrust me with this you can help me run the exchange for a bit.

I dont understand why you guys that ask for loans for investment ideas, just dont get a job, is better to have your own money then beg from people who are too chicken shitt to invest anyway

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:50:45 PM

Collateral...

Right now I can offer:

Whitelisted PD account
25 LAT

I dont understand why you guys that ask for loans for investment ideas, just dont get a job, is better to have your own money then beg from people who are too chicken shitt to invest anyway

Alot of users actually were looking for things to invest in, and I have absolutely nothing to lose posting this thread. I know that currency exchanging is a good area to make some money and it's fairly safe too (assuming you know what you're doing with, let's say, PayPal)

My current job can't pay for extra things like this.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:36:51 PM

How do you avoid the chargeback that will probably occur following the exchange - unless you're only operating in a BTC ---> PayPal fashion. Even worse, seeing as your borrower the BTC you're selling how would you manage to repay if that happened or the price suddenly spiked?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:00:19 AM

How do you avoid the chargeback that will probably occur following the exchange - unless you're only operating in a BTC ---> PayPal fashion. Even worse, seeing as your borrower the BTC you're selling how would you manage to repay if that happened or the price suddenly spiked?

I already thought out these factors. I do not accept PayPal from new members. For example, I would accept PayPal up to a certain limit from Full members and up, and any lower ranks would only be able to sell their BTC. And what if the price suddenly blew up? As I said I negotiate and update you with questions and concerns regarding it. I would be making enough transactions a day to make up for even one good-sized chargeback. Think of it, if I take 10% of each transaction and deal over $1000 back and forth, that's $100. Now what if it is 20-25%? Even for buying coins I can say Bitstamp + 10% and earn. Being the exchanger you always have the advantage.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

I already thought out these factors. I do not accept PayPal from new members. For example, I would accept PayPal up to a certain limit from Full members and up, and any lower ranks would only be able to sell their BTC. And what if the price suddenly blew up? As I said I negotiate and update you with questions and concerns regarding it. I would be making enough transactions a day to make up for even one good-sized chargeback. Think of it, if I take 10% of each transaction and deal over $1000 back and forth, that's $100. Now what if it is 20-25%? Even for buying coins I can say Bitstamp + 10% and earn. Being the exchanger you always have the advantage.

Someone is going to buy 10 accounts 10 stolen paypals and clean you out. Sorry to say but it will happen its bitcoin :/

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:14:07 AM

Someone is going to buy 10 accounts 10 stolen paypals and clean you out. Sorry to say but it will happen its bitcoin :/

I've ran one before, I only deal with verified users. And I know my limits, if someone sounds sketchy or wants to buy $500+ I know it's hacked.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:20:14 AM

I've ran one before, I only deal with verified users. And I know my limits, if someone sounds sketchy or wants to buy $500+ I know it's hacked.

What happened before why are you still not running it? Please do tell that is very important info.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:23:43 AM

I can see one other problem. Given that people using credit cards can chargeback up to 180 days later with Paypal and possibly later depending in their card company how would you deal with people who try and develop a long term relationship with your business if they could chargeback once a string of smaller transactions are complete?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:27:06 AM

What happened before why are you still not running it? Please do tell that is very important info.

It's been at least 8 months since I have. And it was only selling the coins. The risk of getting chargedback on is extremely low if you only deal with trusted members. Like opening service for just Senior+ members. This is the only forum that I've been on that is extremely lenient with the buying/selling of accounts, on other forums it'd be much, much harder.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

I can see one other problem. Given that people using credit cards can chargeback up to 180 days later with Paypal and possibly later depending in their card company how would you deal with people who try and develop a long term relationship with your business if they could chargeback once a string of smaller transactions are complete?

You also have to keep in mind that I will not always lose chargebacks. I couple of calls and I'm good to go again. Most of the forums I was thinking of is full of teen-aged users who don't use credit cards. Then it would only be 45 days. Youcan go on some forums and try to find an exchange,most will not allow a PayPal to Bitcoin exchange unless you are very reputable. I can also ask for proof of PayPal funds, etc.and for them to add a note into the transaction. A hold time system could also be effective.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:39:50 AM

Collateral...

Right now I can offer:

Whitelisted PD account
25 LAT

Alot of users actually were looking for things to invest in, and I have absolutely nothing to lose posting this thread. I know that currency exchanging is a good area to make some money and it's fairly safe too (assuming you know what you're doing with, let's say, PayPal)

What is your current job, school? Tongue
So basically you are the planning to open a mini buysell exchange thread on this forum? Yeah... your collateral is worth almost nothing, unless you are looking for super micro loans.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Collateral...

Right now I can offer:

Whitelisted PD account
25 LAT

So basically you are the planning to open a mini buysell exchange thread on this forum? Yeah... your collateral is worth almost nothing, unless you are looking for super micro loans.

I guess I could take a couple micro loans if they can all add up to something that is reasonable. I am working on getting more LAT, and finding online jobs like writing articles. Unfortunately that is all I can offer, yes, I already said it's worth nearly nothing. I could sell my forum accounts to the sites I am planning to exchange, but....

Edit: Not planning to open it on this forum. I can PM you the forums if you are serious about investing.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

Collateral...

Right now I can offer:

Whitelisted PD account
25 LAT

I guess I could take a couple micro loans if they can all add up to something that is reasonable. I am working on getting more LAT, and finding online jobs like writing articles. Unfortunately that is all I can offer, yes, I already said it's worth nearly nothing. I could sell my forum accounts to the sites I am planning to exchange, but....

Edit: Not planning to open it on this forum. I can PM you the forums if you are serious about investing.
So basically our want to trade bitcoins on these forums... but you have none to start with, or at least not a feasible trading volume.  Oh well! Finish school, get a job, and invest in your own business.

LAT is not really a valid collateral.  It can disappear at anytime; it's a pyramid coin. 
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

So basically our want to trade bitcoins on these forums... but you have none to start with, or at least not a feasible trading volume.  Oh well! Finish school, get a job, and invest in your own business.

LAT is not really a valid collateral.  It can disappear at anytime; it's a pyramid coin. 

Nono sorry if I said that wrong, I am trading on other forums, not this forum. I wasn't expecting to get a good loan for LAT. I was just giving an opportunity for anyone with BTC lying around, or just anyone looking to make a little more. I thought I'd be the guy since I'm almost always online, can do graphics, etc. I wasn't thinking of selling everything to invest in this and make it one my main incomes, just a little side thing I can do during the summer when I have tons of free time. After the summer I'm back to school again.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:12:26 AM

Nono sorry if I said that wrong, I am trading on other forums, not this forum. I wasn't expecting to get a good loan for LAT. I was just giving an opportunity for anyone with BTC lying around, or just anyone looking to make a little more. I thought I'd be the guy since I'm almost always online, can do graphics, etc. I wasn't thinking of selling everything to invest in this and make it one my main incomes, just a little side thing I can do during the summer when I have tons of free time. After the summer I'm back to school again.

If I were you, I'd ask around for an offline summer job.  On the forum, I would post my skills in the services section.
It seems like you just want to make some money, and this part of the forum isn't the place to look.

Better yet, finish school, get a good job, and voila.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:20:23 AM

Alright, thanks monbux. I have a job on weekends at a local pizza place, but besides that I rely on the Internet for my income. I live with my parents still they don't expect too much of my share.

I'll keep this open for a bit and see what comes my way. As I said I'm here most of the time so, why not?

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:07:36 AM

Alright, thanks monbux. I have a job on weekends at a local pizza place, but besides that I rely on the Internet for my income. I live with my parents still they don't expect too much of my share.

I'll keep this open for a bit and see what comes my way. As I said I'm here most of the time so, why not?

Why don't you simply use your whitelisted PrimeDice account and try and get enough BTC to withdraw?
That's better than opening a loan request without proper collateral.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: