Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

Same profit switching issue as well. I noticed under the View Details tab the profitable coin that it's not mining has disappeared yet under the same Profit Profile/Online Services the algo/coin that is most profitable still appears.

Re-adding and restarting seems to fix it temporarily but after a few minutes it disappears and switches to a less profitable option.

Hopefully this helps in debugging the issue.
I've identified some scenarios where the Profit Profiles didn't fully work as expected. Once v4.3 is made available, can you please try again?

I've noticed a few similar posts about the profit switcher as well. So once you are on version 4.3 and if you run into any issues again, please send me an e-mail with the following details:
1) A screenshot of the View Details dialog showing the Profit switching information
2) Information about which coin is being mined and if that is what was expected or not
3) Log files both for Awesome Miner and from the Remote Agent (if used)
4) The exact time when it happend

Version 4.3 will be relesed within the next 8 - 10 hours. Many thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:14:15 AM

Hello Patrike,
On zpool online service, i have added Blakecoin algorithm. It seems there's a problem as it display a very high revenue, like there was a mistake regarding MH/GH.
Could you check this please ?
You need to edit this pool you added as a user define Online Service, and specify the Profit factor like 0.001. For the user defined entries Awesome Miner will not know which unit to use as the API's from zpool doesn't indicate this

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
evolart

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:35:08 AM

Same profit switching issue as well. I noticed under the View Details tab the profitable coin that it's not mining has disappeared yet under the same Profit Profile/Online Services the algo/coin that is most profitable still appears.

Re-adding and restarting seems to fix it temporarily but after a few minutes it disappears and switches to a less profitable option.

I've identified some scenarios where the Profit Profiles didn't fully work as expected. Once v4.3 is made available, can you please try again?

I've noticed a few similar posts about the profit switcher as well. So once you are on version 4.3 and if you run into any issues again, please send me an e-mail with the following details:
1) A screenshot of the View Details dialog showing the Profit switching information
2) Information about which coin is being mined and if that is what was expected or not

Will do - thanks!
cryptom00n5

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:05:06 AM

• I have set up my own pool group which consists of 10 coins across 3 different algos, do i need to priority for each coin or just leave them default (all 0) & the software will jump between coins based on profitability? I have the switching interval set to 10minutes but i have never seen it switch in the last few hours, it seems to just mine XMR even though WHATTOMINE says ZCLASSIC is the most profitable at present? I think i am doing something wrong here? I have already benchmarked my gpu & entered the power/hashrate for each algo.
  • Is there a way to display "balances" via the cloud service dashboard? I'm often not near my mining gear & it would be super awesome to see all the info from the one website?
  • I'm using a RX580 card & setting the below commands via PROFIT PROFILES>AMD GPU>Claymore XXX, whilst it is allowing me to set clock speeds & underclock i cannot get the fans to respond to -fanmin 60?? It seems the only way i can do this is via Sapphire Trixx?
  • Is there a way to see how much AUD$ worth of coin you have mined for the day in total?
  • I notice in OPTIONS>PROFIT SWITCHING it asks for power cost in USD? I am in Australia, do i need to convert my power cost to USD first or just enter the cost in AUD?
  • I have also tried creating my own pool group with 10 diiferent coins in it but it still doesn't seem to mine the most profitable coin when compared to miningpoolhub or whattomine.com??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SpriterQC

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

Hi Patrik,

I'm trying to add the X17 and Phi algorithms for my ahashpool.com profit managed miner.

After I add the algorithms, update managed software (ccminer) and user defined online services, they aren't showing up in the "Online Services" tab of my profit managed mining profile.

I tested the AM included ccminer.exe with proper x17 and phi args, and it mines as expected, so the AM version of ccminer.exe does mine X17 and phi.

I thought since x17 and phi are already included in the normal ahashpool.com api query (http://www.ahashpool.com/api/status), AM should be able to get the new algorithm profit details as it already does for other predefined AHashPool serviece algorithms (i.e. blake2s, nist5, etc...)?

Am I missing something?

-Rockburn

I did so Rockburn by adding the online service at the bottom part of that same online service screen.

Mine shows the following: Zpool, X17, zpool.ca:3737, x17, x17, 1, x17

Work well.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

Awesome Miner Version 4.3

- Added 7 new algorithms together with more predefined pools for the Managed Profit Switcher
- Bulk edit of External Miner worker names
- Managed Templates can optionally include worker name information and be applied to Managed Miners
- Benchmarking can optionally be launched with all GPU's used at the same time
- Changed priority order of HTTPS connection to always favor TLS before SSL
- Decred Block Explorer included for balance feature
- Configurable to send password for Claymore miner API requests
- Cleanup of older log files
- Show a total of 9 coins with exchange rates in the status bar
- Show application version in the status bar
- Double click on miner in the Miners tab to open the Properties
- Performance improvments to Dashboard and for scenarios where a very large number of unique worker names are used
- Correction to profit profiles
- Correction to Last Share Time display on Summary tab

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

• I have set up my own pool group which consists of 10 coins across 3 different algos, do i need to priority for each coin or just leave them default (all 0) & the software will jump between coins based on profitability? I have the switching interval set to 10minutes but i have never seen it switch in the last few hours, it seems to just mine XMR even though WHATTOMINE says ZCLASSIC is the most profitable at present? I think i am doing something wrong here? I have already benchmarked my gpu & entered the power/hashrate for each algo.
  • Is there a way to display "balances" via the cloud service dashboard? I'm often not near my mining gear & it would be super awesome to see all the info from the one website?
  • I'm using a RX580 card & setting the below commands via PROFIT PROFILES>AMD GPU>Claymore XXX, whilst it is allowing me to set clock speeds & underclock i cannot get the fans to respond to -fanmin 60?? It seems the only way i can do this is via Sapphire Trixx?
  • Is there a way to see how much AUD$ worth of coin you have mined for the day in total?
  • I notice in OPTIONS>PROFIT SWITCHING it asks for power cost in USD? I am in Australia, do i need to convert my power cost to USD first or just enter the cost in AUD?
  • I have also tried creating my own pool group with 10 diiferent coins in it but it still doesn't seem to mine the most profitable coin when compared to miningpoolhub or whattomine.com??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1) You don't have to manually set pool priority. The best way to get insight in what the profit switcher is doing is to right click on the miner and select View details as indicated here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#viewcalc

2) Not today. The plan is to improve the web interface during next year and Balance is one of the features that will be made available via the web as well

3) Awesome Miner can pass this parameter to the Claymore mining software, but Awesome Miner cannot resolve the scenario if the Claymore software isn't reacting correctly on this parameter.

4) Not supported. Awesome Miner currently only show you the estimated profit per day and month. You can also set AUD as display currency in the Options dialog. However, the actual payout information (how much you earned) is not available in Awesome Miner. In the future Awesome Miner will try to get this information from the pools, which is the only source for this information.

5) Power cost is always specified in USD. There are probably some room for improvements here

6) See #1 about insight to the profit switcher. For general information about profit statistics, please see:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/coinstats.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

I would like to say thanks to everyone participating in these good discussions. I really appreciate all feedback and comments because it makes the software better and it also helps me to prioritize the most requested features. Let's continue working together on making it better.

Happy new year and I wish you all a great 2018!

proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

Some questions and issues..

Since this was working great on my first dual 1080ti node, I upgraded, but running into the following problem.
I have a remote AMD node, running 3x R9 290s and a pair of RX580s. Two sets of cards, with very different performance. I’d like to be able to run this as 2 additional “groups” of cards but can’t figure out how. Also, how do I keep different sets of benchmarks? I’ve read the faq, but seems very unclear to me.

Also having some major issues with sgmimer, which I don’t normally use. It keeps detecting my igpu. Also noticed that it’s the old 32bit version?

Lastly, for my nvidia rig, how do I use different versions of ccminer for different algorithms? I see the main tpruvot 2.23 fork, and the Alexis78, but need to add others as well. There doesn’t seem to be an easy way to do this?

Thanks!
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

Make sure you delete x17 and myr-gr if you added them manually.

I had an issue x17 was not connecting due to having 2.
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

For profit per day that the miner shows, is that after power costs?  or where do I see after power costs?  I assume it shows that since its making us input power costs.
LiteAnt

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

Happy new year to all. Tried upgrading tonight to the new version, However says upgrading and after it restarts awesomeminer I am still on the old version with an update notification.
Tried downloading the msi and received a message saying that this is not a valid package for awesominer??

WD
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:09:05 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 07:19:43 PM by puwaha

Some questions and issues..

Since this was working great on my first dual 1080ti node, I upgraded, but running into the following problem.
I have a remote AMD node, running 3x R9 290s and a pair of RX580s. Two sets of cards, with very different performance. I’d like to be able to run this as 2 additional “groups” of cards but can’t figure out how. Also, how do I keep different sets of benchmarks? I’ve read the faq, but seems very unclear to me.

You will want to setup 2 different profit miners, one for the 290s and one for the 580s.  You would benchmark one card of each type and save each as a profit profile... then you can assign the profit profile to the correct set of cards via the profit miner.

If these two sets of cards are in the same rig you will need to use mining software that can target specific cards to properly use the profit profile, otherwise the numbers will be off.  Claymore can target specific cards in a rig, sgminer might be able to as well.  You'll need to read the help output of sgminer to get the exact command line parameters to use to include or exclude cards.

Also having some major issues with sgmimer, which I don’t normally use. It keeps detecting my igpu. Also noticed that it’s the old 32bit version?

SGminer is funky old software for sure, but there are a ton of commandline switches for it.  You might be able to exclude the iGPU.  I think if you use the --gpu-platform option you can tell SGminer to only use the AMD cards.

Lastly, for my nvidia rig, how do I use different versions of ccminer for different algorithms? I see the main tpruvot 2.23 fork, and the Alexis78, but need to add others as well. There doesn’t seem to be an easy way to do this?

Yes, you can do this... it's a little out of place and not where you think it would be (its not in the options dialog)...

Here are the instructions:  http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:23 PM

For profit per day that the miner shows, is that after power costs?  or where do I see after power costs?  I assume it shows that since its making us input power costs.

Yes, you can see this on the Coins or Online Services tab.  They show the Revenue (which is before power costs) and the Profit (which is after power costs) for each coin or algorithm respectively.  If you have your miners tab set to "list" from the appearance tab then AM will show the revenue and profit for each miner.  If you have it set to compressed list then it will only show the revenue.

The list view will also show you daily and monthly revenue/profit projections... though... those values should be taken with a grain of salt as we all know things change quickly in the mining world.
malinois

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

Hello. I recently purchased Awesome Miner license and also the cloud services. I recieved the confirmation emails, succesfully registered the software and all went well. Then, I tried to create the cloud service account and it will not allow me to log in. The website always tells me I have the wrong password. I have tried password recovery but never get an email. I also emailed support, but have not heard back. Does anyone have any suggestions or am I just stuck to wait longer? Thanks.
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

For profit per day that the miner shows, is that after power costs?  or where do I see after power costs?  I assume it shows that since its making us input power costs.

Yes, you can see this on the Coins or Online Services tab.  They show the Revenue (which is before power costs) and the Profit (which is after power costs) for each coin or algorithm respectively.  If you have your miners tab set to "list" from the appearance tab then AM will show the revenue and profit for each miner.  If you have it set to compressed list then it will only show the revenue.

The list view will also show you daily and monthly revenue/profit projections... though... those values should be taken with a grain of salt as we all know things change quickly in the mining world.

I think I see it now, problem is, with zpool and my card, it basically just wants to stay on nist5 all day when multipool miner would swap 20 times during the day.
evolart

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:10:59 PM

Happy new year to all. Tried upgrading tonight to the new version, However says upgrading and after it restarts awesomeminer I am still on the old version with an update notification.
Tried downloading the msi and received a message saying that this is not a valid package for awesominer??

WD

I had this problem on one of my rigs. I had to find the Microsoft Uninstall entry in the registry for Awesome Miner and delete the entire registry key. Definitely backup your registry before trying it.

To backup launch regedit > File > Export > Export Range All > Name the file and click Save

Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Uninstall > Expand and then click on the "keys" (folders) that start with something like "{03AC" and go through each one until you find the one with DisplayName of "Awesome Miner Remote Service". Delete the entire key folder. Mine was called {6582A3A0-070D-4F0D-8282-698E5F881FB4} but I believe those Key IDs are generated randomly. After I did that I could install the new version without issue.
Mikesol

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:17:55 PM

Happy New Year to Patrike and all Smiley

When trying to setup a new miner it would be very useful to be able to preview the command line, because if the miner exits instantly there is no time to read errors or use 'View Details'
evolart

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

Upgraded my small test rig and noticed that it switched to Skein and dropped my profit from $6 per day with Equihash to $0.000016 with Skein. It appears that sgminer-5.6.1-nicehash-51-windows is being executed for Skein and for some reason that miner is trying to using the onboard Intel video instead of the 2 RX 5xx series AMD cards this small rig has.

According to profit details though Skein is more profitable than Equihash right now so the problem doesn't appear to be with Profit Switching but maybe the miner app or how the miner is being executed through AM?

Code:
[14:19:59] Use the gpu map feature to reliably map OpenCL to ADL
[14:19:59] WARNING: Number of OpenCL and ADL devices did not match!
[14:19:59] Hardware monitoring may NOT match up with devices!
[14:19:59] Probing for an alive pool
[14:20:01] Switching to MiningPoolHub [SHA-3] - first alive pool
[14:20:01] Startup GPU initialization... Using settings from pool MiningPoolHub [SHA-3].
[14:20:01] Startup Pool No = 3
[14:20:01] MiningPoolHub [SHA-3] difficulty changed to 512
[14:20:01] MiningPoolHub [Skein] difficulty changed to 11.799
[14:20:01] Building binary maxcoinIntel(R) HD Graphicsgw256l4.bin
[14:20:02] Initialising kernel maxcoin.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024
[14:20:02] Initialising kernel maxcoin.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024
[14:20:03] Building binary ckolivasIntel(R) HD Graphicsgw256l4lg2tc2048nf10.bin

1) A screenshot of the View Details dialog showing the Profit switching information >>>>>> Google Drive link below
2) Information about which coin is being mined and if that is what was expected or not >>>>>> Discussed above it switched from Equihash to Skein and that appears to be correct
3) Log files both for Awesome Miner and from the Remote Agent (if used) >>>>>> Google Drive link below
4) The exact time when it happened >>>>> Between 2:00-2:20 PM is when I was troubleshooting

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wDYpcN1Nni8neIQ9wGisZF3DfO-YzohN

poby

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

Happy New Year to Patrike and all Smiley

When trying to setup a new miner it would be very useful to be able to preview the command line, because if the miner exits instantly there is no time to read errors or use 'View Details'

You can see this info in the log file.  Actually what's in the log is more useful than the details as it also shows the executable path which in some cases can be the cause of the problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: