Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700586 times)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:44:28 PM

I hope this doesn't die like CGWatcher and CGRemote  did that could have ruled ...  it was the exact same thing as this but had more planned features which never got done with a different  gui then died .

in time

Minera may even do it all https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596620.0

Mich keeps it updated but having a choice  is all ways good.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:58:27 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 09:20:33 PM by toptek

ethminer.exe doesn't work with awesome miners yet ?
Ethminer is something I'm looking into, but there are no software with good API yet and also some different mods of ethminer. Any specific version you prefer?

all of them but the dual miner one i won't use it hate being forced to pay a fee the way he does it i Am willing to pay to unlock it but he won't for the dual miner for eth and dcr  and there is like 3 with good gui reports give me a second or 2 ill post links .

https://github.com/sammy007/ether-proxy/releases

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448855.0

These two  are the two i use the most but sadly one is a bear to set up on other pools but what it says it works on but it does work on other pools after a lot of tries and mistakes.

one other i can't find atm but it would be great to have one that works with any eth miner or pool like this does with bfg and cg and a few more sense ETH may just be here to stay as BTC other sub coin  along with LTC and all others will still come and go and just be there to make btc as alt coins the way it looks for Script coin type miners and there must be some kind of profit in it if Innosilicon is coming out with the A4 .

I'm gonna upgrade one last time with awesome miner in about a month i may need it .

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 06:54:12 PM

Claymore already has a remote viewer for his miner.  There does seem to be adequate API support.  Since I have been mining eth exclusively for the past 8 months I haven't used my Awesome Miner.  I really miss it.
I hade a look at the Claymore Dual Ethereum miner, and yes, there is an API, but it's very very limited. It can basically report hash rate, accepted/rejected shares and GPU temp. I will have to compare this to other options.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 07:09:58 PM

I hope this doesn't die like CGWatcher and CGRemote  did that could have ruled ...  it was the exact same thing as this but had more planned features which never got done with a different  gui then died .
Awesome Miner is here to stay - no need to worry about that. Ethereum is the only major feature that hasn't been implemented yet, and the reason is lack of good integration possibilities (lack of good API's). But I'm investigating that right now, as the interest for Ethereum is increasing.

Please let me know if there are any other feature or improvements you would like to see in Awesome Miner.

Does Minera support feature rich monitoring of Ethereum mining?

I think this one is simply parsning the log output of the miner, as there are no API available. It's possible to get at least some information that way.

So the question is basically if Claymore Dual Ethereum miner or the classic EthMiner should be the one supported for Awesome Miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

I've investigated the Ethereum mining a bit more and the first support will be for Claymore's Ethereum miner. It's the only miner that actually provides an API (although very limited) and it's also quite popular. I might add support for other Ethereum miners later on.

I'm attaching a preview of what Awesome Miner looks like with monitoring of Ethereum mining:

Limited? Yes, but if the miner API is getting improved I can improve the support in Awesome Miner as well.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:48:14 PM

looks good

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 07:19:48 AM

Awesome Miner v1.6 is now available for download.

New features:
- Support for Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred Miner v4.5, both for Managed and External miner mode
- Updated to use CcMiner 1.5.80 SP-mod for nVidia CUDA mining, both for Managed and External miner mode
- Updated to use Sgminer 5.4
- New algorithms and coins, including Ethereum and Decred

This release has support for the API's provided by CcMiner SP-mod and Claymore's Dual Miner. This makes it possible to use the External Miner feature to connect to any running miners, no matter if they run Windows or Linux. The API's for these miners are still limited, but works well for typical monitoring.

There is a guide for Ethereum mining with Awesome Miner on the web site:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/ethereum.aspx

A final screenshot of the Ethereum mining:

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:44:20 AM

Spot On  Wink

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:38:21 PM

Is this miner going to later support the mining software ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1 been as tho you are already supporting claymores. I do like the interphase of this. Any option or commands to hide miner in background instead of being in front.?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:59:15 AM

Is this miner going to later support the mining software ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1 been as tho you are already supporting claymores. I do like the interphase of this. Any option or commands to hide miner in background instead of being in front.?
Right now the ethminer-genoil doesn't support provide any monitoring API's, making it difficult to do good monitoring. This is the reason why Claymore's Ethereum miner was implemented first. I will have to investigate this a bit more, so I don't have any final answer yet if there will be support for any additional Ethereum miners.

If there are many people interested in ethminer-genoil monitoring, you should probably try to push those developers to implement an API on their side to allow applications like Awesome Miner to connect and get information.

About hiding the miner window - I will make that option available in the next release. There is a temporary workaround for this already in the current release:
1) Open the properties of the Managed Miner.
2) Temporary change from Claymore's miner to Cgminer or Sgminer.
3) Now you will have access to the Advanced section in the list to the left.
4) You will find the setting "Console window mode" that you can set to "Hide window"
5) Now go back and change to Claymore's miner again, and apply the settings.

In the next release I will move the setting for "Console window mode" from the Advanced section (where the settings are mainly intended for Cgminer/Sgminer) to the Environment section instead. Then you don't have to perform all the steps above.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:01:39 PM

Right now the ethminer-genoil doesn't support provide any monitoring API's, making it difficult to do good monitoring. This is the reason why Claymore's Ethereum miner was implemented first. I will have to investigate this a bit more, so I don't have any final answer yet if there will be support for any additional Ethereum miners.

If there are many people interested in ethminer-genoil monitoring, you should probably try to push those developers to implement an API on their side to allow applications like Awesome Miner to connect and get information.

About hiding the miner window - I will make that option available in the next release. There is a temporary workaround for this already in the current release:
1) Open the properties of the Managed Miner.
2) Temporary change from Claymore's miner to Cgminer or Sgminer.
3) Now you will have access to the Advanced section in the list to the left.
4) You will find the setting "Console window mode" that you can set to "Hide window"
5) Now go back and change to Claymore's miner again, and apply the settings.

In the next release I will move the setting for "Console window mode" from the Advanced section (where the settings are mainly intended for Cgminer/Sgminer) to the Environment section instead. Then you don't have to perform all the steps above.

Maybe to also have option for custom miner and that way just monitors shares etc speeds and pool and can add in API of pool if supporting that way.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:50:25 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 07:31:51 PM by toptek

I finally got Claymore running on ubuntu 14 sense i don't like using windows any version to mine with because i use a lot of PI's any type. and SSH it''s a lot easier for me.  

Sense awesome now supports eth mining no windows miners for me my eth rig is ubuntu based and i can see it with awesome as a headless rig with no keyboards mouse or monitor needed .

Question can awesome miner show what I'm doing on the pool not the adjustment speeds i mean BFG show three speeds

388.1/415.5/180.4Mh/   awesome is showing my AvG speed as 388 MH when it's actually 180 MH if that make sense is there a setting or  some thing i need to adjust with Awesome to show the AvG speed I'm doing on the pool ? . i think I'm asking right . this is for my Alchemist 256 Scrypt miner i do scrypt, sha256 and Eth mining.

ty

cya

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:02:58 PM

Question can awesome miner show what I'm doing on the pool not the adjustment speeds i mean BFG show three speeds

388.1/415.5/180.4Mh/   awesome is showing my AvG speed as 388 MH when it's actually 180 MH if that make sense is there a setting or  some thing i need to adjust with Awesome to show the AvG speed I'm doing on the pool ? . i think I'm asking right . this is for my Alchemist 256 Scrypt miner i do scrypt, sha256 and Eth mining.
If you are using scrypt miners that run Cgminer/Bfgminer and similar, you will see that Awesome Miner give you more detailed statistics and also access to operations like changing pools, setting pool priority and so on.

When you connect to the Ethereum miner you will not get as much information and features, as this isn't yet supported in the Claymore's miner. One example is the average speed that isn't available from Claymore's miner, and for that reason, Awesome Miner has no other option than showing the current hashrate as the average as well.

I will of course work on improving this when more API features are provided by the mining software.

Thanks for all feedback and comments!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:06:10 PM

how about new algo, like x11evo, that was really profitable at the beginning, i think we need a way to add algo more easily without waiting for a new version each time

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

how about new algo, like x11evo, that was really profitable at the beginning, i think we need a way to add algo more easily without waiting for a new version each time
If it's an algorithm that for example has support in Sgminer (or Sgminer clone) it should be possible to use it from Awesome Miner without having to wait. In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, there is a section Coins->Algorithms. At the bottom of the list you will find three custom algorithms that can be defined together with the name of the Sgminer kernel.

You can also add a custom coin and specify this new algorithm. The new coin and algorithm can then be assigned to a miner and a pool. In the Managed Miner properties you can also specify a custom installation path for the miner that you want to use. This mining software needs to be very compatible with what Awesome Miner already support, but if it's simply a Sgminer clone with some new algorithms, it should work just fine.

If it's a new algorithm that requires a completely different kind of mining software (not compatible with Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer, Ccminer), then I need to do work in Awesome Miner before it will be supported.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:00:08 PM

If it's an algorithm that for example has support in Sgminer (or Sgminer clone) it should be possible to use it from Awesome Miner without having to wait. In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, there is a section Coins->Algorithms. At the bottom of the list you will find three custom algorithms that can be defined together with the name of the Sgminer kernel.

You can also add a custom coin and specify this new algorithm. The new coin and algorithm can then be assigned to a miner and a pool. In the Managed Miner properties you can also specify a custom installation path for the miner that you want to use. This mining software needs to be very compatible with what Awesome Miner already support, but if it's simply a Sgminer clone with some new algorithms, it should work just fine.

If it's a new algorithm that requires a completely different kind of mining software (not compatible with Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer, Ccminer), then I need to do work in Awesome Miner before it will be supported.

in this case, this was a nvidia miner that added it, with the best optimization, yes it come for amd too but, since i'm using nvidia, i care more about it for now

the first miner that has it was this fork https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770064.0, it seems that it is not supported here
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:18:12 PM

if you  want it is not showing the right Avg speed I'm doing on the Pool I'm mining on it is only showing the Five min speed and 20 min speed and shows the 5 mion speed as my AVG that BFG shows as my  5 min speed  even if i have it set to BFG that's wrong it look like its using the CG miner avg es i just looked at both CGminer only Shows 2 BFG Miners shows three speeds  5 mins and 20 mins and the pool if you need more detail on that give me a second I'll find that link that explains the exact meaning CG Miner only shows 2 if awesome miner can't or doesn't use the full API of BFG right or is off or i need to set something please let me know other wise you completely dodged the question Smiley . other then you said  over time it gets improved and the way that was put it's referring to ETH . sigh .

This what CGMNIER shows  

1.023T / 676.7Gh/s speeds wise

this is what BFG shows
 358.9/365.4/151.9Mh
Now I understand your request Smiley
Could you select the miner that is running BfgMiner in Awesome Miner, and click the "View Details..." button on the right side of the window. Click the Generate API Report button and send me the text output by e-mail or PM. Some miners output the information a little different, so it would be really helpful if I can study the API report from your system. Many thanks for helping out!

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:50:21 PM

Sent Smiley in a PM i coded it so it's easier to read i can't figure out how to send attachments on the forums i don't think we can which is smart.!!!!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 09:00:05 PM

Sent Smiley in a PM i coded it so it's easier to read i can't figure out how to send attachments on the forums i don't think we can which is smart.!!!!
Thanks for providing all info. To let everyone else know this feature request has been implemented in Awesome Miner v1.6.1.

The progress field in Awesome Miner can be configured to display customized statistics:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx

One of the status lines could be configured like this to show the effective average hashrate of a miner, in addition to the standard 5s average and all time average, similar to what Bfgminer can calculate.
Code:
"Effective: " + Math.Round(status.KHashEffective / 1000, 2) + " MH/s"

blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:01:51 AM

Hi
i have problem to add my s7.When i add my device, software shows my device disconnected. but it working fine. can u help me. this is some screens:

Code:
Version: 1.6.1
API command: config
{
  "STATUS": [
    {
      "STATUS": "E",
      "When": 1466326834,
      "Code": 45,
      "Msg": "Access denied to 'config' command",
      "Description": "cgminer 4.8.0"
    }
  ],
  "id": 1
}
API command: summary
{
    {
      "STATUS": "S",
      "Code": 11,
      "Msg": "Summary",
    }
  ],
  "SUMMARY": [
    {
      "Elapsed": 9,
      "GHS 5s": 141.95,
      "GHS av": 4275.72,
      "Found Blocks": 0,
      "Getworks": 2,
      "Accepted": 13,
      "Rejected": 0,
      "Hardware Errors": 0,
      "Utility": 84.26,
      "Discarded": 7,
      "Stale": 0,
      "Get Failures": 0,
      "Local Work": 39326,
      "Remote Failures": 0,
      "Network Blocks": 1,
      "Total MH": 39582407.0,
      "Work Utility": 59815.37,
      "Difficulty Accepted": 13546.0,
      "Difficulty Rejected": 0.0,
      "Difficulty Stale": 0.0,
      "Best Share": 14830,
      "Device Hardware%": 0.0,
      "Device Rejected%": 0.0,
      "Pool Rejected%": 0.0,
      "Pool Stale%": 0.0,
      "Last getwork": 1466326834
    }
  ],
}
API command: privileged
{
    {
      "Msg": "Access denied to 'privileged' command",
    }
  ],
}
API command: devs
{
    {
      "Code": 9,
      "Msg": "1 ASC(s)",
    }
  ],
  "DEVS": [
    {
      "ASC": 0,
      "Name": "BTM",
      "ID": 0,
      "Enabled": "Y",
      "Status": "Alive",
      "Temperature": 51.0,
      "MHS av": 4275718.35,
      "MHS 5s": 3501980.35,
      "Hardware Errors": 0,
      "Utility": 84.26,
      "Last Share Pool": 0,
      "Last Share Time": 1466326834,
      "Total MH": 39582407.0,
      "Diff1 Work": 9229,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 1042.0,
      "No Device": false,
      "Last Valid Work": 1466326833,
      "Device Hardware%": 0.0,
      "Device Rejected%": 0.0,
      "Device Elapsed": 9
    }
  ],
}
API command: pools
{
    {
      "Code": 7,
      "Msg": "3 Pool(s)",
    }
  ],
  "POOLS": [
    {
      "POOL": 0,
      "URL": "stratum+tcp://stratum.kano.is:3333",
      "Priority": 0,
      "Quota": 1,
      "Long Poll": "N",
      "Getworks": 1,
      "Discarded": 7,
      "User": "*********",
      "Last Share Time": "0:00:00",
      "Diff": "1.04K",
      "Diff1 Shares": 9229,
      "Proxy Type": "",
      "Proxy": "",
      "Last Share Difficulty": 1042.0,
      "Has Stratum": true,
      "Stratum Active": true,
      "Stratum URL": "stratum.kano.is",
      "Has GBT": false,
      "Best Share": 14830,
      "Pool Stale%": 0.0
    },
    {
      "POOL": 1,
      "URL": "stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333",
      "Priority": 1,
      "Getworks": 1,
      "Accepted": 0,
      "Discarded": 0,
      "Last Share Time": "0",
      "Diff": "",
      "Diff1 Shares": 0,
      "Difficulty Accepted": 0.0,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Stratum Active": true,
      "Stratum URL": "solo.ckpool.org",
      "Best Share": 0,
    },
    {
      "POOL": 2,
      "URL": "stratum+tcp://sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
      "Status": "Dead",
      "Priority": 2,
      "Getworks": 0,
      "Accepted": 0,
      "Discarded": 0,
      "Last Share Time": "0",
      "Diff": "",
      "Diff1 Shares": 0,
      "Difficulty Accepted": 0.0,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Stratum Active": false,
      "Stratum URL": "",
      "Best Share": 0,
    }
  ],
}
API command: coin
{
    {
      "Msg": "Access denied to 'coin' command",
    }
  ],
}
API command: notify
{
    {
      "Msg": "Access denied to 'notify' command",
    }
  ],
}
API command: stats
{"STATUS":[{"STATUS":"S","When":1466326834,"Code":70,"Msg":"CGMiner stats","Description":"cgminer 4.8.0"}],"STATS":[{"CGMiner":"4.8.0","Miner":"3.5.3.0","CompileTime":"Mon May 23 14:53:27 CST 2016","Type":"Antminer S7"}{"STATS":0,"ID":"BTM0","Elapsed":10,"Calls":0,"Wait":0.000000,"Max":0.000000,"Min":99999999.000000,"GHS 5s":141.95,"GHS av":4351.37,"baud":115200,"miner_count":3,"asic_count":8,"timeout":5,"frequency":"700","voltage":"0.706","hwv1":3,"hwv2":5,"hwv3":3,"hwv4":0,"fan_num":6,"fan1":4320,"fan2":0,"fan3":4440,"fan4":0,"fan5":0,"fan6":0,"fan7":0,"fan8":0,"fan9":0,"fan10":0,"fan11":0,"fan12":0,"fan13":0,"fan14":0,"fan15":0,"fan16":0,"temp_num":3,"temp1":49,"temp2":53,"temp3":51,"temp4":0,"temp5":0,"temp6":0,"temp7":0,"temp8":0,"temp9":0,"temp10":0,"temp11":0,"temp12":0,"temp13":0,"temp14":0,"temp15":0,"temp16":0,"temp_avg":51,"temp_max":53,"Device Hardware%":0.0000,"no_matching_work":0,"chain_acn1":45,"chain_acn2":45,"chain_acn3":45,"chain_acn4":0,"chain_acn5":0,"chain_acn6":0,"chain_acn7":0,"chain_acn8":0,"chain_acn9":0,"chain_acn10":0,"chain_acn11":0,"chain_acn12":0,"chain_acn13":0,"chain_acn14":0,"chain_acn15":0,"chain_acn16":0,"chain_acs1":"oooooooo ooooo oooooooo oooooooo oooooooo oooooooo ","chain_acs2":"oooooooo ooooo oooooooo oooooooo oooooooo oooooooo ","chain_acs3":"oooooooo ooooo oooooooo oooooooo oooooooo oooooooo ","chain_acs4":"","chain_acs5":"","chain_acs6":"","chain_acs7":"","chain_acs8":"","chain_acs9":"","chain_acs10":"","chain_acs11":"","chain_acs12":"","chain_acs13":"","chain_acs14":"","chain_acs15":"","chain_acs16":"","USB Pipe":"0"}],"id":1}

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: