Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700816 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

Any prediction when there will be a Linux version?

I changed my OS because Windows does not support continuous work for a long period without maintenance, it is causing losses. (I already bought the premium version)
I've been thinking of making a Linux version of the Remote Agent, but that will require significant development work and it's not planned for this year.

Awesome Miner can still connect to Linux based miners with the External Miner feature to monitor them, but Awesome Miner will not be in control of everything as when you used Managed Miners on Windows.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billybobthorton

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

You mentioned you support Linux miners, but not all functionality.  What is missing when using Linux & Claymore for miners?

Any way to get secondary coin hash rate to show up in the speed reporting for the dashboard and miner overview?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

You mentioned you support Linux miners, but not all functionality.  What is missing when using Linux & Claymore for miners?

Any way to get secondary coin hash rate to show up in the speed reporting for the dashboard and miner overview?
When using the External Miner concept to connect to an already running Claymore miner on Linux, Awesome Miner is able to show monitoring information. You can see hashrate, both for Ethereum and for secondary coin, GPU fan speed and temperature, number of accepted and rejected shares, uptime and revenue information. The only operation available is to switch pool and restart the mining process. You will not be able to start and stop the mining and Awesome Miner cannot do crash recovery other than providing a notification about that the mining isn't working.

The secondary coin hash information can be found in the GPU tab when you select a miner. It's however not possible to view it in the actual list of miners.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
insaniak

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Can awesome miner automatically start mining on all my rigs from the desktop application? Or do I have to go into each rig and start for example claymore miner?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:45:41 PM

Can awesome miner automatically start mining on all my rigs from the desktop application? Or do I have to go into each rig and start for example claymore miner?
You install Awesome Miner on a single computer and then you install Awesome Miner Remote Agent on all your mining rigs. Then you can control all mining operations, including starting and stopping the Claymore miner, from your single computer where you run the Awesome Miner application. You never have to use Remote Desktop or similar to manually start the mining.

insaniak

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

You install Awesome Miner on a single computer and then you install Awesome Miner Remote Agent on all your mining rigs. Then you can control all mining operations, including starting and stopping the Claymore miner, from your single computer where you run the Awesome Miner application. You never have to use Remote Desktop or similar to manually start the mining.

That's truly awesome! Smiley could instart and stop from my phone too?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

That's truly awesome! Smiley could instart and stop from my phone too?
You can do basic operations, like starting and stopping miners, from the web interface. The web interface can be used from your phone as well:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/web.aspx
The web interface is however not providing all the features of the main application.

Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

Could this program be setup to mine multiple pools that auto-exchange into btc already built into them?> like zpool and Mining hub

Also could i add additional miners? like ccminerAlexis78 and ccminerAlexis78blake seems to be the most efficient miner for the 1080ti crowd like me.. the hashrates on the same coins under the built in miners are significantly lower after playing with it some than using Alexis miner

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:15:47 PM

Awesome Miner Version 3.0.4

- New settings for Managed Miners to set process priority and affinity
- Configure algorithm support per mining software, for more detailed control of the profit switching feature (see: Options dialog, Algorithms section)
- Added operations to change and add pool using the web interface for all mining software where the features is supported
- Added Skein algorithm
- Claymore's Ethereum Miner 9.5
- Minor corrections

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

Could this program be setup to mine multiple pools that auto-exchange into btc already built into them?> like zpool and Mining hub

Also could i add additional miners? like ccminerAlexis78 and ccminerAlexis78blake seems to be the most efficient miner for the 1080ti crowd like me.. the hashrates on the same coins under the built in miners are significantly lower after playing with it some than using Alexis miner
Awesome Miner can be used with any pool. Or was it the profit switching feature in Awesome Miner that you wanted to use?

You can also add your own custom mining software. When you select the ccminer software in Awesome Miner, you can either let Awesome Miner do the automatic download, or you can specify that you instead want to use your ccminerAlexis78 software by specifying the path. If you only have a single miner you can specify this manually in the properties of the Managed Miner.

If you need to do this operation on a larger scale, you can use this feature to push custom software and configure all your miners at once:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

Free version I can config ccminer and many coin from supernova pool with profit chance using whattomine?
For test.
You can use the profit switcher in the Free Edition as well. You can define multiple single-coin pools, and them into a Pool Group, and then configure the profit switcher (Options dialog, Profit switching section) to use this Pool Group for profit switching. This will work as long as the single-coin pools uses coins that are listed on whattomine.com or the coin statistics site you are using. In addition to this, the profit switcher has built in support for most pools provided by Nicehash and zpool.

natminer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

Nice update!!  ^^^

Hey question maybe someone can help with, I have excluded the path to the Awesome Miner application on my Windows machine in my Anti-Virus software (ESET Nod32),  but I'm still having issues where ESET is blocking Awesome Miner from accessing miner apps (perhaps when it downloads them not sure.. maybe that goes to a temp folder somewhere first?)

The AV warning said it deleted a file that Awesome Miner tried to access.

Any advice about what else to exclude from AV?

Thanks

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:32:14 PM

Hey question maybe someone can help with, I have excluded the path to the Awesome Miner application on my Windows machine in my Anti-Virus software (ESET Nod32),  but I'm still having issues where ESET is blocking Awesome Miner from accessing miner apps (perhaps when it downloads them not sure.. maybe that goes to a temp folder somewhere first?)

The AV warning said it deleted a file that Awesome Miner tried to access.

Any advice about what else to exclude from AV?
I don't have experience in configuring this specific Anti-virus software. Awesome Miner is downloading the mining software to the folder:
%localappdata%\AwesomeMiner\
Can that folder be added as an exception in your AV software?

If not, you can always download the mining software like the Claymore Ethereum miner manually, and then simply configure your Managed Miner to point to this software you already downloaded instead of doing the automatic download.

Storx

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

Awesome Miner can be used with any pool. Or was it the profit switching feature in Awesome Miner that you wanted to use?

You can also add your own custom mining software. When you select the ccminer software in Awesome Miner, you can either let Awesome Miner do the automatic download, or you can specify that you instead want to use your ccminerAlexis78 software by specifying the path. If you only have a single miner you can specify this manually in the properties of the Managed Miner.

If you need to do this operation on a larger scale, you can use this feature to push custom software and configure all your miners at once:

to answer your question is can i set it up so i can take advantage of the auto-exchange from whichever coin im mining to BTC, for example i currently mine zpool on skein algo on 1 rig of 2 gtx 1080ti's, my other rig i switched over to mining pool hub to compare the 2, because i have been having some earnings issues with Zpool the last few days, especially yesterday... running 2 1080tis pushing 1820Mh/s on skein, it said i managed 0.002BTC over a 23hr period, which makes absolutely no sense when i calculate the profit manually via what to mine and such it should have been around $21 usd...worth

So basically would i be using the auto-exchange feature of those pools as normal?

Additional question i had was this, for example skein on zpool only has 5 coins to mine, but on mining hub its 2 coins only.. do i set this up under each as a pool group under each pool?

And... lastly is there any dev fee for using this software, like 2% on ccminer-sp?

insaniak

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

in my original config for claymore I have each miner name if I was to use custom file upload it would upload each miner in awesome miner with the same worker name I have set up in claymore right? How do I fix this
Storx

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

in my original config for claymore I have each miner name if I was to use custom file upload it would upload each miner in awesome miner with the same worker name I have set up in claymore right? How do I fix this

I think this is kinda one of the issues im running into also...because im really not wanting to use any of the built in miners

for example:
ccminerAlexis78- i currently use to mine Blake2s, Skein, and lbry algos on zpool mutli-algo setup
ccminerTanguy- i find has higher hashrates on decred, and groest1 algos on zpool mutli-algo setup
ccminerAlexis78blakecoin- is currently what i use for blakecoin algo on zpool mutli-algo setup

If i change the specified location of ccminer-sp to one of the 3, then im kinda stuck i have no ability that i can find to add the additional 2 others to mine those specific algo's

also quick question, is there a way to reduce intensity on some of the algo's i have to run different algo's on different intensities or they break my rig when they ramp up on difficulty

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

to answer your question is can i set it up so i can take advantage of the auto-exchange from whichever coin im mining to BTC, for example i currently mine zpool on skein algo on 1 rig of 2 gtx 1080ti's, my other rig i switched over to mining pool hub to compare the 2, because i have been having some earnings issues with Zpool the last few days, especially yesterday... running 2 1080tis pushing 1820Mh/s on skein, it said i managed 0.002BTC over a 23hr period, which makes absolutely no sense when i calculate the profit manually via what to mine and such it should have been around $21 usd...worth

So basically would i be using the auto-exchange feature of those pools as normal?

Additional question i had was this, for example skein on zpool only has 5 coins to mine, but on mining hub its 2 coins only.. do i set this up under each as a pool group under each pool?

And... lastly is there any dev fee for using this software, like 2% on ccminer-sp?
So from an Awesome Miner point of view you want to manually control which pool to use for mining, and if needed do some manual switching between a few pools on zpool and miningpoolhub. That's also possible. You simply define each pool in Awesome Miner, and I don't think you need to use the Pool Group concept.

There are no dev fees in Awesome Miner itself. However, the mining software you use like Claymore's miner and possibly some others do use the concept of dev fee. With Awesome Miner you also have the Free Edition where you can get familiar with the software.

Storx

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:44:56 PM

Is this a bug with the new skein update?
It added 1 of the skein coins, but the others are missing and its saying the coin profit is 0

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

You should define the pool and worker name in Awesome Miner. It's only the software itself that you upload to remote computers - any configuration file you upload will not be used. Awesome Miner controls all that for you.

It's in Awesome Miner main application you define your pool and mining settings. On each remote computer you will run Awesome Miner Remote Agent that will start the Claymore miner with correct pool and other parameters.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:53:52 PM

Is this a bug with the new skein update?
It added 1 of the skein coins, but the others are missing and its saying the coin profit is 0
Awesome Miner can use whattomine.com or coinwarz.com for coin statistics, to figure out the profit. However, there are no Skein based coins listed on any of these sites today, so I don't think it's possible to get any automatic profit info here, right?

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: