Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700825 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

Patrike,

After the latest update, on the Coins tab, when I select the AMD GPU profile, it shows that I can make millions of dollars from a few mBTC.  While I wish that were true, it's obviously not.  Cheesy

What do we need to do to fix it?
Are you using the default option to get statistics from WhatToMine or do you have Coinwarz configured? For WhatToMine everything looks fine here. Do you have an example of coin or algorithm that is incorrect?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
falconrus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

How can i delete miner? Dont see any button for it in free version.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

Seems as though the GPU tab no longer works. AB remote is running on the miners, 'display GPU data in the GPU tab' is enabled, I can manually look at the settings by clicking GPU settings > settings via AB and AM.

Could be that AB remote isn't running on some miners and this is causing a conflict?
The stats from the GPU tab is the same information you see on the System tab. Is the information on System tab fine or also wrong? This information is not from Afterburner, as Afterburner is only used for the GPU clocking dialog, not for display on the GPU/System tabs.

In the GPU mapping dialog, have you selected to "Display system monitoring data in the GPU tab"?

Is this a problem for a specific miner or for all miners?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:57:56 AM

How can i delete miner? Dont see any button for it in free version.
Open the Options dialog, and then you go either to Managed Miners or External Miners.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:59:48 AM

Loving the software so far.

However finding that anything but Claymore software crashes the rigs isntantly (CcMinder SP-Mod, EWBF, Excav).

It looks like all three try to start up too hard and cause the crash, any suggestions?

Rigs are Ryzen + 4x 1070's.
If you click the Diagnostics button in the toolbar and look at the output - does it give any indication why it's crashing? Especially the EWBF and Excavator miners typically don't require any configuration except the very basics to get going.

hurrikane

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

FEATURE REQUEST - GPU BENCHMARKING

I'm a relatively new miner with just a few rigs to manage. I find your software to be very helpful in keeping a tab on my rigs and all things running smoothly.

One thing that I find myself tinkering with a lot, far too much because it could be automated, is the hashrates of these rigs. I've used Nicehash to do some of the benchmarking and I really like how you just hit GO and it benchmarks each card individually, rolls it up into the systems overall capability, and does it's own thing with profitability from there. I would love to see this in Awesome Miner. It seems like a huge WIN with the profit switcher capability being a huge differentiator from the stash of basic tools out there. I haven't found the profit profiles to be very accurate for me so out of the box they help a bit, but sometimes send my systems down a rabbit hole. I've pretty much resolved this issue by disabling any algo I haven't personally benchmarked, but I feel this takes away a good chunk of the overall software's capability. Anyhow, GPU benchmarking would be awesome. Thanks!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

I'm a relatively new miner with just a few rigs to manage. I find your software to be very helpful in keeping a tab on my rigs and all things running smoothly.

One thing that I find myself tinkering with a lot, far too much because it could be automated, is the hashrates of these rigs. I've used Nicehash to do some of the benchmarking and I really like how you just hit GO and it benchmarks each card individually, rolls it up into the systems overall capability, and does it's own thing with profitability from there. I would love to see this in Awesome Miner. It seems like a huge WIN with the profit switcher capability being a huge differentiator from the stash of basic tools out there. I haven't found the profit profiles to be very accurate for me so out of the box they help a bit, but sometimes send my systems down a rabbit hole. I've pretty much resolved this issue by disabling any algo I haven't personally benchmarked, but I feel this takes away a good chunk of the overall software's capability. Anyhow, GPU benchmarking would be awesome. Thanks!
I agree and this feature is on the list of things to do.

It should be possible to run benchmarks on a computer and save them to a Profit Switching Profile. This profile should then be possible to reuse across multiple computers if their configurations are identical, or you run more benchmarks and create more profiles for each unique configuration. You might have to do some manual fine tuning even in this scenario, as the dual mining scenarios can be a bit difficult and depend on how you want to set the intensity of the secondary coin.

Today you have the option to right click on a miner and save the current hashrate to a profile.

hurrikane

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

I agree and this feature is on the list of things to do.

It should be possible to run benchmarks on a computer and save them to a Profit Switching Profile. This profile should then be possible to reuse across multiple computers if their configurations are identical, or you run more benchmarks and create more profiles for each unique configuration. You might have to do some manual fine tuning even in this scenario, as the dual mining scenarios can be a bit difficult and depend on how you want to set the intensity of the secondary coin.

Today you have the option to right click on a miner and save the current hashrate to a profile.

That's great, I didn't even realize that right-click option existed. Thanks!

Benchmarking all the algo's is important. Where things go bad for me is when I set 6 algo benchmarks, but all the rest are inaccurate (give or take). Then the miner goes off attempting to mine something worthless at my actual hashrate because the benchmark claims it is the most profitable. Glad to hear this is on the list. Thanks!
rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

I second this.

The only thing that is keeping me from just letting it run is I consistently see it switching it something with much lower profitability.
hurrikane

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:17:58 PM

Now I've been using this right-click function to update hash rates per GPU model and it's slowly fixing the issue. A related but not identical feature request would be for Awesome Miner to recognize that it's not getting the calculated output and to update itself.

ie: The most profitable coin right now is X based on 100 MH/s default. Awesome Miner then switches to X and sees that profitability plummets because we're only get 40HZ/s...not the expected 100MH/s. Update the current profile to 40HZ/s and recalculate profitability. While this isn't as optimal as pre-calculating the hash rates and getting it right from the start, it'd get the product a long way to full automated. Thanks!

2rd tweak request: the right-click option to update the hash rate is great. Any way to pre-populate the secondary hash rate as well?

3rd request: Since claymore can dual mine, would it make sense to have two hashrates for the algo's that claymore supports? ie: solo LBRY & dual LBRY?

And just to reiterate, this is an awesome product. I purchased it right from the get-go because it does most of what I really need it to do, but fixing this profitability part would truly make it AWESOME  Wink
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

I really like the recent updates, looks like your really starting to polish up the software for the community, but i have a few questions...

Is there anyway you can add 2 miner software to the list to use... 98% of my rigs use these well known miners for the Nvidia cards...i tested using your built in ccminersp version, but i only get 70-80% of the hashrates i get on alexis1.0, and i tried linking to alexis to force using it, but then i loose the ability to mine the half of coins that alexis miner doesnt support that ccminer-x64 does well... if you need them i can give you the miners
1) ccminerAlexis1.0 also called ccminerAlexis78 * this is the most used miner for pascal cards on altcoins
2) ccminer-x64 also called ccminerCuda 2.0 * this miner is always updating with the niche coins that Alexis miner doesnt tailor to....

In regards to the auto-profit switching, does it use a SET PASS list to let the pool determine which algo to mine or is auto-profit switching only using the coins listed from whatomine main api list? (basically only coins with revenue/profit numbers)? i am trying to understand how it works, because i currently use NemoMiner multi-algo on both zpool and minerpoolhub. You recently added most of the algo's i mine for profit to your list and my current miner submits the set pass to the pool, they basically decide what to mine from that list as most profitable... if this is how yours works i plan to switch over to your software if can gain the miner software i need for my GTX1070/GTX1080ti rigs

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
Software2

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

+1 for support for the ccMiner forks.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

+1 for the ability to just add our own custom forks of miners and have the most show up in the list.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:44:02 PM

How can I have my L3+ profit switch between nicehash and zpool?
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:07:05 AM

Patrike,

After the latest update, on the Coins tab, when I select the AMD GPU profile, it shows that I can make millions of dollars from a few mBTC.  While I wish that were true, it's obviously not.  Cheesy

What do we need to do to fix it?
Are you using the default option to get statistics from WhatToMine or do you have Coinwarz configured? For WhatToMine everything looks fine here. Do you have an example of coin or algorithm that is incorrect?

Yes, I'm only using the default WhatToMine option.  It seems to be Equihash and Cryptonight coins on my end.

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:46:08 AM

The rate for miningrigrentals.com is not working. It is not showing it correctly in the online service tab either.

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:46:16 AM

You can already add custom miners through AM with the 'generic miner' dialogue or if it is based on a ccminer fork you can just select ccminer and it will use the generic commands that miner uses.

Seems as though the GPU tab no longer works. AB remote is running on the miners, 'display GPU data in the GPU tab' is enabled, I can manually look at the settings by clicking GPU settings > settings via AB and AM.

Could be that AB remote isn't running on some miners and this is causing a conflict?
The stats from the GPU tab is the same information you see on the System tab. Is the information on System tab fine or also wrong? This information is not from Afterburner, as Afterburner is only used for the GPU clocking dialog, not for display on the GPU/System tabs.

In the GPU mapping dialog, have you selected to "Display system monitoring data in the GPU tab"?

Is this a problem for a specific miner or for all miners?

Yes system tab is still working.

Yes Display system monitoring data is selected.

Yup, it's a issue on all the rigs.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
insaniak

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:18:45 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 06:55:43 AM by insaniak

I'm having an issue and it is when I use the remote server to connect and start the program. It will go steady for a few hours and then for some reason it will stop and try to open another instance of claymore when it does that it hangs at open cl initializing pool/solo version and it does not  go past that. I need to manual close that screen and then it automatically starts up correctly. Also if I do not use remote server my rigs stay up for longer periods of time I'm not sure what's going on
Turok2000

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

One after another, new releases are released, and you just add a new ccminer-Alexis to work normally. Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) can not ((sadly
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:39:44 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 05:31:37 PM by patrike

I really like the recent updates, looks like your really starting to polish up the software for the community, but i have a few questions...

Is there anyway you can add 2 miner software to the list to use... 98% of my rigs use these well known miners for the Nvidia cards...i tested using your built in ccminersp version, but i only get 70-80% of the hashrates i get on alexis1.0, and i tried linking to alexis to force using it, but then i loose the ability to mine the half of coins that alexis miner doesnt support that ccminer-x64 does well... if you need them i can give you the miners
1) ccminerAlexis1.0 also called ccminerAlexis78 * this is the most used miner for pascal cards on altcoins
2) ccminer-x64 also called ccminerCuda 2.0 * this miner is always updating with the niche coins that Alexis miner doesnt tailor to....

In regards to the auto-profit switching, does it use a SET PASS list to let the pool determine which algo to mine or is auto-profit switching only using the coins listed from whatomine main api list? (basically only coins with revenue/profit numbers)? i am trying to understand how it works, because i currently use NemoMiner multi-algo on both zpool and minerpoolhub. You recently added most of the algo's i mine for profit to your list and my current miner submits the set pass to the pool, they basically decide what to mine from that list as most profitable... if this is how yours works i plan to switch over to your software if can gain the miner software i need for my GTX1070/GTX1080ti rigs

+1 for support for the ccMiner forks.

+1 for the ability to just add our own custom forks of miners and have the most show up in the list.

One after another, new releases are released, and you just add a new ccminer-Alexis to work normally. Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) can not ((sadly

ccminer-Alexis is on the list of miners to add support for.

Keep in mind that already today you can download ccminer-Alexis to the computer you are running Awesome Miner, then use the Upload Software feature to push it to all remote miners:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx
Then you configure your Managed Miners to not do Automatic download, but instead use a specified path. This is where you point it to the exe-file for ccminer-Alexis. Now Awesome Miner will be able to launch ccminer-Alexis instead of the standard ccminer.

Of course it's getting even easier if I add it directly to the Automatic download feature. The reason I talk about the Upload software feature is that there will always be some mining software that isn't included or is of latest version in Awesome Miner. Using the Upload software feature you can push the latest software to the entire farm in a single operation and use it.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: