Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700582 times)
topgeek

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:39:33 PM

It used to work fine...   any ideas what may have changed? 
I even tried completely uninstalling the remote agent, rebooting the PC and fresh installing it again.
There hasn't been a change to the auto-start in years. Is your system trying to start it with Admin privileges, where Windows UAC step in and show a dialog? If you launch Remote Agent manually, do you get this dialog?
Is the computer able to autostart any other application, and it's just Remote Agent that refuses to start?

One thing I might have noticed when installing:  the names going by had [1] at the end - almost like they were being indexed instead of overwritten (like if you make a registry entry called
ENTRY
and then another with the same name it gets named
ENTRY[1]

...but my memory is a bit fuzzy.. just something that caught my eye.

I will look into these and report back this weekend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafaeldelrey

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

What is the difference, in terms of profitability of a mining rig, between Awesome Miner and NiceHash Miner?  As fair as I could test for a couple of days, awesome mine uses NiceHash pools by default.  I believe they get the pool profitability directly from nicehash, or would it be from Whattomine or any other source?  If I want to use other miners, which would requires a lot of licenses to be purchased, will it get the profitability right from the pool?  I mean, some pools have the current (or last 24h) profitability available in its API, but you could get more generic (and less precise) information from whattomine.  If the former option is true, it means, Awesome Miner would need to understand specific APIs from pools.

paladin_AOE

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:20:44 AM

I want mining eth, any recomend GPU?
how if rx 480?
give me info please
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:42:10 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 06:11:49 AM by bensam1231

Please add a toggle to each rig for automatic mining in case of reboot. It seems sometimes when I power off a system it'll start auto mining when it boots back up (even though it shut down normally). If the auto system can be enhanced that would be helpful as well, IF shut down is not normal it'll start mining again upon reboot and report it in the notifications.

Also consider adding a discrepancy list somewhere. If you bulk apply a template and you manually change one of the templates it still shows up as the template you applied (even after changing it). Even a astrix would be helpful here. Something to denote it's different from the template.
Thanks for the feedback, I will look into these points.
The Managed Miners do have an Autostart property, but from your description, my understanding is that you only want it to start if it was actually running before the reboot/crash.

Yes, if you shut it down to work on it you don't want it to start back up when you start the PC up.

Also related, adding shutdown to the right click menu. I can do it through either physical or through RDP, but it would be nice if there was a context option so I can skip a step.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

why  i get this errors ?
No idea. Awesome Miner is only sending one command to Claymore for monitoring, and that's "miner_getstat1". Do you get this all the time, even if you restart the Claymore miner?

yes all the time, on 1 rig. Try change version to 9.6

with update 3.1.1  problem is gone.
rafaeldelrey

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

I decided to give Awesome Miner another try.  I have two mining rigs. The first tests, a couple of weeks ago, I installed the server into my notebook and added both lan miners using the wizard.  It worked well, although only NiceHash pool was being used.  This time, I installed the server directly in one of the rigs and added both miners/rigs manually, configuring NiceHash, MiningPoolHub and Zpool as pools.  The lan miner work for some minutes, then stop.  The local miner worked for some hours and stopped too.  By stop I mean, the mining proccess was closed and never been restarted.

Is there anything I have to configure in order to make the mining last longer?
mulosmani

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

i have just started using Awesome Miner (latest version) and im new in mining. i have added 2 pools for dual mining (eth+dcr) and im having this error:

ETH: Stratum - Connected (europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020)

DCR: Stratum - Connected (dcr.suprnova.cc:3252)
 DCR: Authorization failed
: (null)
ETH: Authorization failed
: {"id":2,"result":false,"error":null}
Stratum - reading socket failed 10038, disconnect
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

this is my confing of pools:

1. DCR

Server URL: dcr.suprnova.cc:3252
worker name: tried different (registered email, worker1, registered username)
worker password: tried empty and the pass of the pool
coin: DCR
Wallet address: my address

2. Ethereum

Server URL: europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535
coin: eth

Starting Diagnostics
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: EthClayMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: EthDec
Added rule for: C:\Users\miner\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.6\EthDcrMiner64.exe
C:\Users\miner\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.6\EthDcrMiner64.exe  -wd 1 -r -1 -mport 4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: EthClayMiner)
Configuration:
POOL: stratum+tcp://europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020, WALLET: miner1, PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

Secondary:
POOL: dcr.suprnova.cc:3252, WALLET: DsjnhGpAy5ed5XxdcteJcbNK1UxwQqe3gmk, PSW: x, WORKER: miner1, ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 1

Mining Engine Process started, PID: 1692

====================================================================================================

====================================================================================================
Stopping miner process ...
Stopping Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

Please anyone help me. Thank you. good job
rafaeldelrey

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:14:56 PM

What is the difference, in terms of profitability of a mining rig, between Awesome Miner and NiceHash Miner?  As fair as I could test for a couple of days, awesome mine uses NiceHash pools by default.  I believe they get the pool profitability directly from nicehash, or would it be from Whattomine or any other source?  If I want to use other miners, which would requires a lot of licenses to be purchased, will it get the profitability right from the pool?  I mean, some pools have the current (or last 24h) profitability available in its API, but you could get more generic (and less precise) information from whattomine.  If the former option is true, it means, Awesome Miner would need to understand specific APIs from pools.

I have tried AM again, and I could make it use MiningPoolHub and Zpool (without needing tons of user licenses as I previously thought).  Sorry for the mistake.  Anyway, there is still the questions:
1 - Is AM and NiceHash different in terms of profitability checking? (in case I just want to use NiceHash as pool)
2 - If I add a pool mannually, how will AM get its profitability numbers?
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:42:18 PM

Any chance you could add Genoil's latest software to the selection list for Nviidia GPU miners. This software gives a slight bump in ETH hash rate for Nividia rigs compared to Claymore's...and it has no dev fee.
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Random question, so currently i mine using my own batch file that i have code written to switch the OC and UV settings on the fly as it changes algo's to mine. I see GPU OC/UV is available under the $120 version, but does this allow me to change these settings on the fly per algo? i ask because in my time mining i have learned that different algo's can be OC/UV way more than others and stay stable, while others are just so unstable that minimal tuning from default settings causes them to crap out or freeze up the computer...

Example....

Rig00, my personal gaming PC
Skein, i mine it on +317 Core, -1000 Mem
Equihash, i mine on +120 Core, +650 Mem

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
GeorgeMi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:41:40 AM

Any idea why this is happening??
https://image.prntscr.com/image/TaAaf1e4QmKT53QazgkVhw.png
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:42:34 AM

Could someone assist me on setting up a profit switch miner?

I have spent hours trying to set it up with no luck........ Sad

I went under Profit Profiles and i created a profile for all the Algo's i want to mine, under each one i specified which software to use, for example for skein i pointed to CCminer Alexis 1.0, and equihash i pointed to the built in miner....then i created a profit group and added all the algo's into that group. it said i had 9 miners.

Then using the wizard i setup a new profit miner, under setup i pointed it to the profit group i made earlier instead of amd or nvidia....

So i started up the miner and it started on skein since it was the most profitable under online services....but the miner actually never does anything.. it just sits there and collects data, but never computes any of it and sends for acceptance... i left this for like 30 minutes this way to see if it would change and it still said 0 accepted shares.... then after 30 minutes it started up blake2s and did the same thing... mining nothing for a few minutes before i stopped it and started up my custom batch file...

I am very confused on how to get profit switching working with this software, if someone could please give me a basic idea of how to get this working, because im unable to get anywhere with this....

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

Please add a toggle to each rig for automatic mining in case of reboot. It seems sometimes when I power off a system it'll start auto mining when it boots back up (even though it shut down normally). If the auto system can be enhanced that would be helpful as well, IF shut down is not normal it'll start mining again upon reboot and report it in the notifications.

Also consider adding a discrepancy list somewhere. If you bulk apply a template and you manually change one of the templates it still shows up as the template you applied (even after changing it). Even a astrix would be helpful here. Something to denote it's different from the template.
Thanks for the feedback, I will look into these points.
The Managed Miners do have an Autostart property, but from your description, my understanding is that you only want it to start if it was actually running before the reboot/crash.

Yes, if you shut it down to work on it you don't want it to start back up when you start the PC up.

Also related, adding shutdown to the right click menu. I can do it through either physical or through RDP, but it would be nice if there was a context option so I can skip a step.
I will give you a suggestion how you can solve the Shutdown already today using Awesome Miner. This might be of interest for you as you can use it to automate more.

1) Go to Options dialog, Rules section, add a new rule.
2) Don't add any Trigger to the rule, instead you should enable "Support manual activation".
3) Add an Action of type Run Command, and I think you are looking for "shutdown /s" or similar. You can probably explore that in more detail.
4) When you go back to the main window of Awesome Miner, you will now have a menu item "Actions". This one will list all your rules that support manual activation. Now you can execute this command on one or more miners in a single operation. Good for automation.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

Can I mine different algos with the same miner? Or each miner needs to be set on a fixed algo in different pools?

Apologies for the noobness :S
You have several options here. You can add one Manged Miner for each pool/algo, but that will consume more licenses. You could instead look at the concept of Managed Template, where you can define different mining software, algorithms and pools for each template. Then you can apply the template to one or more Managed Miners.
http://awesomeminer.com/help/managedtemplate.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

patrike:

I upgraded to the lastest version and the latest awesome miner remote agent on all of my miners.

For some reason now the Awesome Miner Remote Agents will NOT auto-start with windows. 
If I reboot the computer the agent does not load.
It IS listed in the startup items and is enabled on startup.

I can login and manually start it and it works fine (but that defeats the entire point of using Rules to auto-reboot).

It used to work fine...   any ideas what may have changed? 
I even tried completely uninstalling the remote agent, rebooting the PC and fresh installing it again.

I have the same issue. Downgrading back to older version of remote agent did not fix the problem.
There hasn't been a change to the auto-start in years. Is your system trying to start it with Admin privileges, where Windows UAC step in and show a dialog? If you launch Remote Agent manually, do you get this dialog?
Is the computer able to autostart any other application, and it's just Remote Agent that refuses to start?

Autostart worked. Upgraded RA from main program. Autostart stopped working. Uninstalled. Re-installed previous version from local disk. Still does not autostart. Uninstalled. Upgraded back up. Still does not autostart.

UAC prompts are disabled. No dialog shows on Windows start. I can launch remote agent manually on all miners with no dialog prompt and no problem. Miners can autostart other applications no problem. This is really weird as it's set to autostart and shows up in the windows autostart list, but no dice. Sucessfully loading afterburner through same autostart process without a hitch, so I know it's not a Windows issue.
Thanks for the additional description. I will look into this and see if I can find the reason why you run into this problem.
I understand that you don't see any UAC prompts, but is the application started as Admin?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

Hello,

It's possible to access in "balance" tab, at kraken or coinbase ?
We need to use API key for this.

Without API, we see 0 in balance (blockchain).

Thanks.
Hi,
Balance tab is only looking at the actuall coin address right now, so it will typically not work well with your wallet address on the exchanges, as they move the coins out of your wallet for safety reasons.

Balance for online exchanges is a feature that might get added in the future - but it's not supported today.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:58:20 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 01:22:47 PM by patrike

What is the difference, in terms of profitability of a mining rig, between Awesome Miner and NiceHash Miner?  As fair as I could test for a couple of days, awesome mine uses NiceHash pools by default.  I believe they get the pool profitability directly from nicehash, or would it be from Whattomine or any other source?  If I want to use other miners, which would requires a lot of licenses to be purchased, will it get the profitability right from the pool?  I mean, some pools have the current (or last 24h) profitability available in its API, but you could get more generic (and less precise) information from whattomine.  If the former option is true, it means, Awesome Miner would need to understand specific APIs from pools.
Nicehash miner is running on a single computer and only looks at the profitability of the Nicehash pools.

Awesome Miner can control your entire farm from a single computer, and is not only looking at profitability of the Nicehash pools, but also for Zpool and Mining Pool Hub. In addition to that it also uses WhatToMine to know the profitability of all popular coins. This makes it possible to add your custom pools to the profit switcher, and as long as the coin profit is known, Awesome Miner can do profit switching using it.

All API information used is more or less real time information. Except Nicehash, Zpool and Mining Pool Hub, Awesome Miner isn't using any pool specific API's.

I decided to give Awesome Miner another try.  I have two mining rigs. The first tests, a couple of weeks ago, I installed the server into my notebook and added both lan miners using the wizard.  It worked well, although only NiceHash pool was being used.  This time, I installed the server directly in one of the rigs and added both miners/rigs manually, configuring NiceHash, MiningPoolHub and Zpool as pools.  The lan miner work for some minutes, then stop.  The local miner worked for some hours and stopped too.  By stop I mean, the mining proccess was closed and never been restarted.

Is there anything I have to configure in order to make the mining last longer?
This sounds a bit strange, because Awesome Miner monitors the mining process ID all the time and restart it right away if it's crashed or even if you close it manually (you could try that once just to verify). Could you send me the log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File)?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

I want mining eth, any recomend GPU?
how if rx 480?
give me info please
It's popular to use RX 470/480/570/580, but it might be a bit difficult to get those cards now due to high demand. nVidia 1060 / 1070 is also popular, but doesn't have the same price/performance on Ethereum.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:25:22 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 12:12:20 AM by patrike

i have just started using Awesome Miner (latest version) and im new in mining. i have added 2 pools for dual mining (eth+dcr) and im having this error:

ETH: Stratum - Connected (europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020)

DCR: Stratum - Connected (dcr.suprnova.cc:3252)
 DCR: Authorization failed
: (null)
ETH: Authorization failed
: {"id":2,"result":false,"error":null}
Stratum - reading socket failed 10038, disconnect
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

this is my confing of pools:

1. DCR

Server URL: dcr.suprnova.cc:3252
coin: DCR

This is Suprnova specific. They require you to provide your address in the Worker name field. Try that and leave the field for Wallet address empty. This is the opposite to how almost any other pool works.

Edit: Sorry, it should be the other way around. Suprnova expects your worker name in the Wallet address field, and leave the worker name field empty. Still confusing, but that should work.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

Any chance you could add Genoil's latest software to the selection list for Nviidia GPU miners. This software gives a slight bump in ETH hash rate for Nividia rigs compared to Claymore's...and it has no dev fee.
If you create a Managed Miner and specify the software as Generic Miner, you can point to any mining software. Awesome Miner will be able to start and stop this mining software, but you will not be able to see any monitoring information, as this is only available for mining software that provides an API.

Right now I don't think there is an API for this new miner, so it doesn't add so much value adding it to Awesome Miner.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: