Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700855 times)
rsup

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

Is there a way to have the miner auto-restart if it crashes? A lot of the time ccminer crashes and I have to manually restart it. When I remote in, it says that cc miner has stopped working and asks whether I want to send a report to Windows. Is there a way for this to be auto-detected and restarted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

Hmm seems to be a small bug, but i can't seem to move miners to a different group, they're all in (My Miners) i can't can create a group but not move anything into it.

So you have more than one miner group created already? When you drag and drop, it can be a bit sensitive where you actually drop it if you don't have any other miners in the group. Try to drop it in the status or progress column instead of the first column.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

I have two questions that I've come up with as I'm using this software more and more.
- I found an earlier post about auto benchmarking for profit switching. Is this still in the works?
- Do you plan to support excavator server 1.2.9a? It seems like the start structure of it has changed significantly from the previous excavator so pointing the existing profile to it doesn't seem to make sense. Also, will you allow for overclocking settings to pass through to excavator or better to let afterburner continue to handle that?

Thanks
1) Benchmarking is on the list of features to implement, but it will not be available within the next month because of many other priorities. It's still possible to configure the hashrates manually for the profiles in the Option dialog.

2) The latest Excavator will be supported later on. The API for this miner has changed significantly recently so it's difficult to keep up with. I've not yet decided which overclocking settings to support, but it's likely that overclocking using Excavator will be supported in addition to MSI Afterburner.

So far the Excavator minor hasn't been that popular, which is the reason I've put it a little lower on the list of features to add.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 11:03:21 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:22:14 AM by patrike

I cant find my rig. Its running EWBF Cuda zcash 0.3.4b and i cant find it.

Any idea? Thanks

Did you install and run the remote agent?
It listens on port 9630

Make sure this port is also open in Windows Firewall.

Thanks for answer. I just installed remote agent in rig and enable service.

Then I try to search in different PC with awesome miner and didnt find it. Im forgetting anything?

I will try to check the ports are opened. Thanks
In your first scenario that you talked about, where you were looking for the EWBF miner, it's important that the EWBF miner was started with API enabled and on a port that is within the range you scan in Awesome Miner.

In the new scenario where you want to add your Remote Agent, you should select "Awesome Miner Remote Agent" in the network scan dialog. Also uncheck the option "Ping first" if you experience problems in finding your miner.

If it still doesn't work, you can verify that you don't have any firewall or similar blocking the connection to the Remote Agent. You can also try to manually add the Managed Host from the Options dialog, instead of scanning for it.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 11:11:35 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:21:37 AM by patrike

You should be able to define two Managed Templates (http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedtemplate.aspx). One with ccminer on Auto-download (which is ccminer-spmod). The other one ccminer with custom path, where you point to your ccminer-Alexis.

Then you should be able to apply these template to one or many Managed Miners in a single operation.

Even if I add support for ccminer-Alexis in addition to ccminer-spmod - you would still be required to do the same switching with templates unless you manually go into each miner.

... but doesn't this mean that we don't get the automatic profit switching ability Huh?

My aim it to have it switch between ccminer and ccminer-fork based on whichever pool which has been selected from the pool-group, by the profit-switcher.

I hope there is a way to achieve this.  Smiley

EDIT:  Also with ccminer (and same if I load in a ccminer fork) I have issue where I cannot send parameter for the miner by using the pool settings dialogue.   example: maybe a specific intensity or worksize, or similar - to be used for a pool.      I have sent an email about this to info@awesomeminer......  maybe I just do not understand how to achieve this.   I see I can do it with the managed miner, and a template ..... but then *I* have to switch it - but I would like the profit switcher to do it for me.
For the profit switcher you can only use one version of ccminer. Either you use the built-in ccminer, or you configure your profit profile to use your custom ccminer-alexis. You cannot use both at the same time in the profit switcher at the moment, but this will change soon if I add support for ccminer-Alexis as well.

Device profile settings cannot be set per pool, but you can configure device profile settings for each mining software being used by the profit switcher if you edit your Profit Profile.

boysie

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

hi, I'm getting an issue with pricing of coins be very far out and updating coins some times fixes it but rarely does.

https://somefilestoshare.blob.core.windows.net/files/Capture.PNG

any thing in the works to fix this? it kinda breaks quite a lot if you cant rely on the price being correct.

Thanks

Boysie
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

Any idea why this is happening??
If you open the Properties for the Managed Miner, is it pointing to a valid pool? And that pool has Ethereum or similar as coin?

It is pointing to zpool with auto profit switching and no zpool doesn't support Ethereum so why did it open in the first place?
Also i have another question why is it mining on the equihash algorithm when there are many more profitable algorithms(supported by zpool)
and why is it telling me that im gonna make 4.43 euro/day when the most profitable equihash coin is worth 3.81 euro/day
For the first problem you describe, I would need an API report (toolbar: Tools -> API Report) to figure out the scenario.

There can be other Equihash coins not listed in Awesome Miner that has higher profitability, and for Nicehash, there can be hashrate buyers that pay even more. For that reason, Equihash can be more profitable than any individua coin.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

hi, I'm getting an issue with pricing of coins be very far out and updating coins some times fixes it but rarely does.

any thing in the works to fix this? it kinda breaks quite a lot if you cant rely on the price being correct.
It looks like it's the exchange rates (listed in the status bar) are a bit old. In the Options dialog, Statistics section, do you use Coinbase as source? What if you change to Bitstamp?

Cordon85

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

Can Body help me?Huh  when i starts the clamor on a remote Rig
The claymor says no pool specified

but i am sure i ve specified the pool....

when i goes direkt to the rig and yousr the awesome miner , the claymore starts without problems
clemenmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

Can Body help me?Huh  when i starts the clamor on a remote Rig
The claymor says no pool specified

but i am sure i ve specified the pool....

when i goes direkt to the rig and yousr the awesome miner , the claymore starts without problems

Stop the miner, right-click on it and choose "diagnostics".

That will start the miner but will also show you the actual command line that is being passed to the miner.

With that you can compare the command line that AM is doing to the one you are doing manually that is working, and edit the AM pool or AM miner config until they match.
boysie

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

It looks like it's the exchange rates (listed in the status bar) are a bit old. In the Options dialog, Statistics section, do you use Coinbase as source? What if you change to Bitstamp?

I haven't changes it from any default settings.

I included the full screen as you can see the data/time it last updated at the bottom.

If I click update now it updates but stays the incorrect price, some times it changes to the correct prices and another click of update now will revert it to the wrong prices...so not really sure what's going on
boysie

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

I haven't changes it from any default settings.

I included the full screen as you can see the data/time it last updated at the bottom.

If I click update now it updates but stays the incorrect price, some times it changes to the correct prices and another click of update now will revert it to the wrong prices...so not really sure what's going on

And yes its set to coinbase.
clemenmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:06:31 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:14:43 PM by clemenmine

Here's a step by step...

The Managed Profit miner is not auto-switching for me. It stays on the same algo that it starts with.

I followed your guide and setup a profit profile with 6 different algos, all using the same miner and with just zpool enabled, and 5 mins for the interval.

If I stop and restart the miner, it will sometimes pick a new algo, but it won't switch unless it is stopped.

Should it switch automatically? Also what data does the app look at to determine the most profitable algo?

Thanks for this great tool. "Awesome" is right.

Edit: After many hours the miner has not auto-switched. I still love this software. It saves me a lot of time and helps increase earnings. If auto profit-switching was working the software would be perfect.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

I have an issue using Miningrigrentals.com and awesome miner.

I connect to the same address for all algos and use different usernames. So whatever coin I specify for any rig using miningrigrentals.com turns all of them to that coin. I find this odd because you have them listed as an online service.

natminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:36:22 AM

Does anyone have an example .bat file for MSI AFTERBURNER to apply a particular profile (ie - Profile1, Profile2, etc)

I want to try to find a way to have this command line (.bat file run) before a certain miner software is used (ie - Claymore ETH miner would apply the best profile settings for ETH before mining, ZEC miner would apply a different profile before mining). I'm not even sure this is possible but would like to find a way to do this.

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:17:29 AM

Here's a step by step...

The Managed Profit miner is not auto-switching for me. It stays on the same algo that it starts with.

I followed your guide and setup a profit profile with 6 different algos, all using the same miner and with just zpool enabled, and 5 mins for the interval.

If I stop and restart the miner, it will sometimes pick a new algo, but it won't switch unless it is stopped.

Should it switch automatically? Also what data does the app look at to determine the most profitable algo?

Thanks for this great tool. "Awesome" is right.

Edit: After many hours the miner has not auto-switched. I still love this software. It saves me a lot of time and helps increase earnings. If auto profit-switching was working the software would be perfect.

There are several factors that will determine what a Profit Miner will mine.

• 1. Profit Switching interval
  • 2. Algorithms selected in the Algorithms tab
  • 3. Mining software set to mine those algorithms
  • 4. Profit switching profile set to use those algorithms and mining software
  • 5. Profit switching profile set with correct hashrates and power for the cards
  • 6. Profit Miner set to the correct profit switching profile
  • 7. Finally... what the Online service would say is the current most profitable at that check time/interval

All these factors have to line up for AM to switch, and many times is just the luck of the draw when it comes to the interval and what the pool says is most profitable.  I've watched AM and MPH for a while to see what happens, and many times, you just miss the most profitable coin because it changes so quickly before the next interval.

Now... on the Profit Switching interval:  This is how often AM will check the most profitable coin.  If you look at the Online Services tab, and then uncheck the pools you are not using in the Display Services dropdown... then you will see just the coins being presented as minable.  You also need to change the profit switching profile dropdown to show the profile you will be using.  Now, here's where it gets interesting.  If you set the interval too low (like your 5 minutes), you could potentially have lots of switching.  But, it's only if the pool switches.  If you leave it at 30 or 60 minutes, then you will most likely get less switching.  This interval is important to think about.  If you use something low like 5 minutes, then you could potentially be wasting time during the switch.  It could take 30 seconds to a minute to switch to a different miner and ramp up to your normal hashrate.  Then just 4 minutes later you could be switching again... loosing another 30 seconds to a minute.  You could be wasting 20% of your hashrate during these switches because you are changing too often.

A second issue with a fast profit switching interval is the instability of the top coin.  If you've ever watched a pool's profit switching algo, or Whattomine then you will see that these coin switches also happen a lot.  A coin will hit the top spot, then thousands of profit switching algos will kick in and drive the difficulty up, knocking that coin down the list again.  The problem is, you will be stuck mining that coin until the next interval or check that AM does.  An even greater problem is that your profit pool still has to go out and exchange that coin to BTC, and it will do that at the spot price at the time of conversion.  It will not happen when that coin was profitable for a few minutes or even an hour or two.

Let's say a coin shoots up the list and is now worth $1 per coin.  Your profit switcher changes to it, and you mine a whole coin (possible if you have a lot of hashrate to throw at it)... then after a couple of minutes, the coin drops down the list because of difficulty from all the other miners switching to it... say to $0.50 a coin.  When the pool sends it to the exchanges, you will get at best $0.50 minus all the fees the pool charges for the upkeep of the pool, the exchange fee, and then maybe even a transaction fee.  You will get a lot less than that $0.50.  So really... was it profitable to switch to this coin?

Now imagine you are doing this every 5 minutes... you won't make much profit.  You can combat this by increasing the profit switching interval to a much higher number.  30 minutes is probably the minimum you should look at.

In my opinion, it's actually better to look at the trends of the coin, rather that what is most popular at that instant.  I would prefer to see AM use a weighted measurement average to determine the most profitable coin.  For instance, if you set the interval to 30 minutes, it should check to see what "place" it's in.  If the coin is in the top spot, it should get a "1".  If it's in second place a "2".  Then average that number with all the other interval checks over say the past week... and the lowest average number is what you should be mining.  That will reduce switching to coins that will not perform well, and will bring more profit.  It takes into effect the time it takes for the pool to accumulate coins, send them to the exchange, and then pay you the spot price in BTC.  I think a weighted average will give you a lot more consistent profit.  I'd love to see this feature Patrike!

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

WattTool for AMD Rigs
Code:
SET WTDIR=C:\CRYPTO\SOFTWARE\WattTool\
SET PRODIR=RIG5\

cd %WTDIR%

start WattTool-0.92.exe %PRODIR%0.ini %PRODIR%6.ini %PRODIR%12.ini %PRODIR%18.ini %PRODIR%24.ini %PRODIR%30.ini %PRODIR%36.ini

nVidia Inspector for Nvidia Rigs
Code:
SET GPU0=-setBaseClockOffset:0,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:0,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:0,80 -setTempTarget:0,0,83 -forcepstate:0,0
SET GPU1=-setBaseClockOffset:1,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:1,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:1,80 -setTempTarget:1,0,83 -forcepstate:1,0
SET GPU2=-setBaseClockOffset:2,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:2,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:2,80 -setTempTarget:2,0,83 -forcepstate:2,0
SET GPU3=-setBaseClockOffset:3,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:3,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:3,80 -setTempTarget:3,0,83 -forcepstate:3,0
SET GPU4=-setBaseClockOffset:4,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:4,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:4,80 -setTempTarget:4,0,83 -forcepstate:4,0
SET GPU5=-setBaseClockOffset:5,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:5,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:5,80 -setTempTarget:5,0,83 -forcepstate:5,0
SET GPU6=-setBaseClockOffset:6,0,250 -setMemoryClockOffset:6,0,-1000 -setPowerTarget:6,80 -setTempTarget:6,0,83 -forcepstate:6,0
C:\CRYPTO\SOFTWARE\nvidiaInspector\nvidiaInspector.exe %GPU0% %GPU1% %GPU2% %GPU3% %GPU4% %GPU5% %GPU6%

SolanD

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:19:54 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 06:54:06 AM by SolanD

Zpool`s hash rate on Equihash is very low, the program wrong calculate profitability and auto switches to mining on Zpool though there the income is 10 times less appears. Correct please, and that isn't possible to use. My 1070 and 1060 Nvidea have worked 6 hours and have earned on this pool 0.0002 Btc (0.0008 BTC/day). However the program showed approximately 0.025 Btc/day
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

Hello,

I have a problem information for GPU tab.
For example, I have a 1080 on GPU2 but the speed of this card is writed on GPU0.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/27/3/1499248295-capture.png

Thanks.
natminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

Zpool`s hash rate on Equihash is very low, the program wrong calculate profitability and auto switches to mining on Zpool though there the income is 10 times less appears. Correct please, and that isn't possible to use. My 1070 and 1060 Nvidea have worked 6 hours and have earned on this pool 0.0002 Btc (0.0008 BTC/day). However the program showed approximately 0.025 Btc/day

I've had a similar experience. I don't know if the hashrate was the actual problem but the income was much lower (lower than half) of what it should have been with my hashrate (the estimates seemed OK but they didn't work out, I assume a zpool issue but not sure what the actual problem was)

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: