Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700854 times)
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

Zpool`s hash rate on Equihash is very low, the program wrong calculate profitability and auto switches to mining on Zpool though there the income is 10 times less appears. Correct please, and that isn't possible to use. My 1070 and 1060 Nvidea have worked 6 hours and have earned on this pool 0.0002 Btc (0.0008 BTC/day). However the program showed approximately 0.025 Btc/day

I've had a similar experience. I don't know if the hashrate was the actual problem but the income was much lower (lower than half) of what it should have been with my hashrate (the estimates seemed OK but they didn't work out, I assume a zpool issue but not sure what the actual problem was)

This is actually something that is really starting to bug me on zpool. I have been using the multi-algo miner by Nemo on zpool with an 60 minute switching interval... the day income is just piss poor compared to the estimates lately... i went through and pulled the estimates of earnings for each period i mined an algo for a 24/hr period on the pool. Then i added up all those hour ong segments together and for my 18 x 1080ti's it said i was going to profit about $137 for the day last Friday... my 24/hr earnings for that day $53.... this is why i am wanting to get AM up and running so i can have better overview of things and be able to switch my rigs over all at once instead of taking the time to change it on each one individually...

So out of being upset at it all... for the last few days i just tossed nicehash miner on my rigs and i pulled off between $69-77 per day while im out of town for the holiday... and typically nicehash is very low on earnings...

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natminer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

What have people's experience been with MiningPoolHub (as the profit switching pool)?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:36:06 PM

hi, I'm getting an issue with pricing of coins be very far out and updating coins some times fixes it but rarely does.

any thing in the works to fix this? it kinda breaks quite a lot if you cant rely on the price being correct.
It looks like it's the exchange rates (listed in the status bar) are a bit old. In the Options dialog, Statistics section, do you use Coinbase as source? What if you change to Bitstamp?

I haven't changes it from any default settings.

I included the full screen as you can see the data/time it last updated at the bottom.

If I click update now it updates but stays the incorrect price, some times it changes to the correct prices and another click of update now will revert it to the wrong prices...so not really sure what's going on

And yes its set to coinbase.
The coin statistics from WhatToMine is probably updated correctly, but from your screenshots it looks more like the Bitcoin exchange rate is too low, and that one is from Coinbase. Because this one is lower than it should, it will have impact on all other values as well. Could you open the log file for Awesome Miner (toolbar: Tools -> Log file) and search for coinbase and see if you see any error messages?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Storx

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

What have people's experience been with MiningPoolHub (as the profit switching pool)?

If noone says anything, im going over to that pool myself, starting today if i can get this AM stuff worked out.. may just mine 1 single algo on AM on MPH for a while tell i get the profit switching working for me..

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

I have an issue using Miningrigrentals.com and awesome miner.

I connect to the same address for all algos and use different usernames. So whatever coin I specify for any rig using miningrigrentals.com turns all of them to that coin. I find this odd because you have them listed as an online service.
I will have to investigate the MRR integration a bit more here. This integration was originally developed back in the days where sgminer was popular, and this software always reported complete worker name information over API to Awesome Miner. These days with Claymore miner, dual mining, no information about worker name from the mining software and also the complexity of wallet addresses, it will be difficult to make a good and stable integration with MRR.
One option could be that I force you to enter some MRR username/rigname in the properties of a pool in Awesome Miner, to ensure that the feature can work no matter of mining software being used.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:59:40 PM

Now imagine you are doing this every 5 minutes... you won't make much profit.  You can combat this by increasing the profit switching interval to a much higher number.  30 minutes is probably the minimum you should look at.

In my opinion, it's actually better to look at the trends of the coin, rather that what is most popular at that instant.  I would prefer to see AM use a weighted measurement average to determine the most profitable coin.  For instance, if you set the interval to 30 minutes, it should check to see what "place" it's in.  If the coin is in the top spot, it should get a "1".  If it's in second place a "2".  Then average that number with all the other interval checks over say the past week... and the lowest average number is what you should be mining.  That will reduce switching to coins that will not perform well, and will bring more profit.  It takes into effect the time it takes for the pool to accumulate coins, send them to the exchange, and then pay you the spot price in BTC.  I think a weighted average will give you a lot more consistent profit.  I'd love to see this feature Patrike!
First of all, I would like to thank you for all your great suggestions and help in the discussions and questions about Awesome Miner.

You are also making several good points in your comments on the profit switcher, and I will use this as input to the development for the profit switching feature.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

Zpool`s hash rate on Equihash is very low, the program wrong calculate profitability and auto switches to mining on Zpool though there the income is 10 times less appears. Correct please, and that isn't possible to use. My 1070 and 1060 Nvidea have worked 6 hours and have earned on this pool 0.0002 Btc (0.0008 BTC/day). However the program showed approximately 0.025 Btc/day

I've had a similar experience. I don't know if the hashrate was the actual problem but the income was much lower (lower than half) of what it should have been with my hashrate (the estimates seemed OK but they didn't work out, I assume a zpool issue but not sure what the actual problem was)
The calculated profit in Awesome Miner is based on the statistics from the online services like Nicehash and Zpool. When you mine on a pool like Zpool, the expected profit is just a value based on your hashrate and how many coins you currently get for that hashrate given that the pool has average luck in finding blocks.

You can get large deviations if:
1) The pool has few miners and low hashrate
2) You only mine for a shorter period of time

So from an Awesome Miner point of view, it's not really possible to correct anything. What I could do is to implement some configuration where you say that you don't want a specific algorithm for a specific service like zpool. This will however make the profit switcher even more complex to configure. Today you can only disable specific algorithms and specific services, but not a specific combination of the two.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

Hello,

I have a problem information for GPU tab.
For example, I have a 1080 on GPU2 but the speed of this card is writed on GPU0.

Thanks.
Different mining software report the GPU's in different orders. Also, with the latest version of the Claymore Ethereum miner, it also changed the GPU order compared to previous versions. This is why it's never possible to compate the order of the GPU's when you do clocking and the order on the GPU tab.

If you run into problems with hashrates not matching specific GPU on the GPU tab, you also have the button "Map to system monitoring" where you can change the order.

rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

Is it possible to modify the web interface that comes with AwesomeMiner? Would be nice to customize it myself.
natminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:27:45 AM

Is there a way to configure AwesomeMiner, so if a miner fails multiple times and AM restarts it but it doesn't recover, that AM will then try to reboot the PC (but keep track of this so it doesn't go in a loop and reboot over and over, maybe a way to limit the number of reboots)

clemenmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:00:42 AM

Here's a step by step...

The Managed Profit miner is not auto-switching for me. It stays on the same algo that it starts with.

I followed your guide and setup a profit profile with 6 different algos, all using the same miner and with just zpool enabled, and 5 mins for the interval.

If I stop and restart the miner, it will sometimes pick a new algo, but it won't switch unless it is stopped.

Should it switch automatically? Also what data does the app look at to determine the most profitable algo?

Thanks for this great tool. "Awesome" is right.

Edit: After many hours the miner has not auto-switched. I still love this software. It saves me a lot of time and helps increase earnings. If auto profit-switching was working the software would be perfect.

There are several factors that will determine what a Profit Miner will mine.

• 1. Profit Switching interval
  • 2. Algorithms selected in the Algorithms tab
  • 3. Mining software set to mine those algorithms
  • 4. Profit switching profile set to use those algorithms and mining software
  • 5. Profit switching profile set with correct hashrates and power for the cards
  • 6. Profit Miner set to the correct profit switching profile
  • 7. Finally... what the Online service would say is the current most profitable at that check time/interval

All these factors have to line up for AM to switch, and many times is just the luck of the draw when it comes to the interval and what the pool says is most profitable.  I've watched AM and MPH for a while to see what happens, and many times, you just miss the most profitable coin because it changes so quickly before the next interval.

Now... on the Profit Switching interval:  This is how often AM will check the most profitable coin.  If you look at the Online Services tab, and then uncheck the pools you are not using in the Display Services dropdown... then you will see just the coins being presented as minable.  You also need to change the profit switching profile dropdown to show the profile you will be using.  Now, here's where it gets interesting.  If you set the interval too low (like your 5 minutes), you could potentially have lots of switching.  But, it's only if the pool switches.  If you leave it at 30 or 60 minutes, then you will most likely get less switching.  This interval is important to think about.  If you use something low like 5 minutes, then you could potentially be wasting time during the switch.  It could take 30 seconds to a minute to switch to a different miner and ramp up to your normal hashrate.  Then just 4 minutes later you could be switching again... loosing another 30 seconds to a minute.  You could be wasting 20% of your hashrate during these switches because you are changing too often.

A second issue with a fast profit switching interval is the instability of the top coin.  If you've ever watched a pool's profit switching algo, or Whattomine then you will see that these coin switches also happen a lot.  A coin will hit the top spot, then thousands of profit switching algos will kick in and drive the difficulty up, knocking that coin down the list again.  The problem is, you will be stuck mining that coin until the next interval or check that AM does.  An even greater problem is that your profit pool still has to go out and exchange that coin to BTC, and it will do that at the spot price at the time of conversion.  It will not happen when that coin was profitable for a few minutes or even an hour or two.

Let's say a coin shoots up the list and is now worth $1 per coin.  Your profit switcher changes to it, and you mine a whole coin (possible if you have a lot of hashrate to throw at it)... then after a couple of minutes, the coin drops down the list because of difficulty from all the other miners switching to it... say to $0.50 a coin.  When the pool sends it to the exchanges, you will get at best $0.50 minus all the fees the pool charges for the upkeep of the pool, the exchange fee, and then maybe even a transaction fee.  You will get a lot less than that $0.50.  So really... was it profitable to switch to this coin?

Now imagine you are doing this every 5 minutes... you won't make much profit.  You can combat this by increasing the profit switching interval to a much higher number.  30 minutes is probably the minimum you should look at.

In my opinion, it's actually better to look at the trends of the coin, rather that what is most popular at that instant.  I would prefer to see AM use a weighted measurement average to determine the most profitable coin.  For instance, if you set the interval to 30 minutes, it should check to see what "place" it's in.  If the coin is in the top spot, it should get a "1".  If it's in second place a "2".  Then average that number with all the other interval checks over say the past week... and the lowest average number is what you should be mining.  That will reduce switching to coins that will not perform well, and will bring more profit.  It takes into effect the time it takes for the pool to accumulate coins, send them to the exchange, and then pay you the spot price in BTC.  I think a weighted average will give you a lot more consistent profit.  I'd love to see this feature Patrike!

Thanks puwaha for this excellent explanation and information!
rafaeldelrey

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

What is the difference, in terms of profitability of a mining rig, between Awesome Miner and NiceHash Miner?  As fair as I could test for a couple of days, awesome mine uses NiceHash pools by default.  I believe they get the pool profitability directly from nicehash, or would it be from Whattomine or any other source?  If I want to use other miners, which would requires a lot of licenses to be purchased, will it get the profitability right from the pool?  I mean, some pools have the current (or last 24h) profitability available in its API, but you could get more generic (and less precise) information from whattomine.  If the former option is true, it means, Awesome Miner would need to understand specific APIs from pools.
Nicehash miner is running on a single computer and only looks at the profitability of the Nicehash pools.

Awesome Miner can control your entire farm from a single computer, and is not only looking at profitability of the Nicehash pools, but also for Zpool and Mining Pool Hub. In addition to that it also uses WhatToMine to know the profitability of all popular coins. This makes it possible to add your custom pools to the profit switcher, and as long as the coin profit is known, Awesome Miner can do profit switching using it.

All API information used is more or less real time information. Except Nicehash, Zpool and Mining Pool Hub, Awesome Miner isn't using any pool specific API's.

I decided to give Awesome Miner another try.  I have two mining rigs. The first tests, a couple of weeks ago, I installed the server into my notebook and added both lan miners using the wizard.  It worked well, although only NiceHash pool was being used.  This time, I installed the server directly in one of the rigs and added both miners/rigs manually, configuring NiceHash, MiningPoolHub and Zpool as pools.  The lan miner work for some minutes, then stop.  The local miner worked for some hours and stopped too.  By stop I mean, the mining proccess was closed and never been restarted.

Is there anything I have to configure in order to make the mining last longer?
This sounds a bit strange, because Awesome Miner monitors the mining process ID all the time and restart it right away if it's crashed or even if you close it manually (you could try that once just to verify). Could you send me the log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File)?

It looks the nist5 miner is crashing.  I have run the same command as in the log file, and the miner crashed.  I am using two Nvidia GTX 1070, with the latest drivers.  Now, I removed the nist5 algo from the profit profile, and I will check tomorrow if something happened.  Anyway, if a miner crashes or dont respond a lot of times, it should be put on hold and not tried again so soon.  Stopping the whole mining process doenst looks right.

Code:
7/5/2017 11:46:58 PM.324 [005] [S]Saving configuration to: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceDataIntegrated.xml.tmp
7/5/2017 11:46:58 PM.336 [005] [S]--> C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceDataIntegrated.xml
7/5/2017 11:46:58 PM.337 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Mining Engine Process started, PID: 7684
7/5/2017 11:47:01 PM.713 [001] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Interface connected
7/5/2017 11:47:12 PM.343 [005] [W][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] process not running. Restarting...
7/5/2017 11:47:12 PM.343 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Stopping...
7/5/2017 11:47:13 PM.093 [011] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 1019 ms): summary
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028
7/5/2017 11:47:13 PM.344 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Performing stop
7/5/2017 11:47:13 PM.344 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Stopping Mining Software
7/5/2017 11:47:13 PM.344 [005] [S]  Process already closed
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.345 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Starting...
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.345 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Starting Mining Software
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.345 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.345 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Engine Type: CcMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.345 [005] [S]EngineSetup: CcMiner
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.346 [005] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: IntelliBreeze.Maintenance.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.ISecurityService
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.356 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Added rule for: C:\Users\Rafael\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-1.5.81_1\ccminer.exe
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.356 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] C:\Users\Rafael\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-1.5.81_1\ccminer.exe  -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://nist5.mine.zpool.ca:3833 -u 177m7dtVsowjBCKe7wv3PusQkSV8LnJfES -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcMiner)
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.356 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Configuration:

7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.659 [005] [S]Saving configuration to: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceDataIntegrated.xml.tmp
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.671 [005] [S]--> C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceDataIntegrated.xml
7/5/2017 11:47:15 PM.671 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Mining Engine Process started, PID: 2156
7/5/2017 11:47:18 PM.122 [001] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Interface connected
7/5/2017 11:47:33 PM.134 [007] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 10002 ms): summary
Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
7/5/2017 11:47:37 PM.681 [005] [W][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] process not running. Too many restarts...
7/5/2017 11:47:37 PM.681 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Stopping...
7/5/2017 11:47:38 PM.682 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Performing stop
7/5/2017 11:47:38 PM.682 [005] [S][ManagedMiner#2 - Miner Hoth] Stopping Mining Software
7/5/2017 11:47:38 PM.682 [005] [S]  Process already closed
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:23:41 AM

I normally use MPH and it seems to work well.  I'm not currently using it, as I discovered a coin that just took off in the last few days... so I'm concentrating my cannons on it for a bit.  Cheesy
genaweb

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Hi. Is it possible to set different wallets for different profit profiles in profit switching mode?
Storx

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

Hey guys i just tried to followed the step settings that puwaha mentioned earlier yesterday and left it mining overnight while i slept, it stayed on 1 algo mining, equihash the entire night with no switching, i had 8 algo's turned on to switch with...

I decided to post a video showing some of the issues im having.. i really want to get this figured out so i can use Awesome Miner in the future...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=yfpAV-9kimI

Also is there a way to adjust intensity per algo in this software?

rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:58:06 PM

Hey guys i just tried to followed the step settings that puwaha mentioned earlier yesterday and left it mining overnight while i slept, it stayed on 1 algo mining, equihash the entire night with no switching, i had 8 algo's turned on to switch with...

I decided to post a video showing some of the issues im having.. i really want to get this figured out so i can use Awesome Miner in the future...

Is this video private?

Is it possible to modify the web interface that comes with AwesomeMiner? Would be nice to customize it myself.

I'm willing to merge changes back in if I can get access to the UI for it.
Chapster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

Hello Patrike,

As the others have commented, there is something really weird going on with the Profit Switching.
I have several pools added to the pool list, they are all enabled.

For some reason, the program is constantly switching to a coin which has much lesser value than the top open.
And I'm not talking about a few cents less, sometimes the coin it chooses is half the profit of the top one.

Other times it just gets stuck with a coin, like if it has a mind of its own and it decided that is going to be that coin and only that one.
Doesn't matter how many times you restart the miner and update the coin interface, it will keep going at it.
Even if you completely close the program and open it again, it will go back to that coin.

When that happens, I open the log file and look at the "Profitability information". Even in the log file it clearly says that the other coin is more profitable, yet the program continues choosing its "preferred" coin.

I know that you are busy and all but giving that this is one of the most prominent features of your program, I think it should receive priority.
Storx

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:49:36 AM

Is this video private?

Thanks i changed it from private..

puwaha

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:08:17 AM

Is this video private?

Thanks i changed it from private..

Storx,

Are you passing any custom command line parameters?  When you go to the nvidia Profit Switching profile, and you select the miner software, click on the configure button... there is a section where you specify the custom miner, as it seems you uploaded Alexis78's version of CCMiner... then the section at the bottom you can pass custom parameters to the mining software.  It looks like you are passing the -a Scrypt parameter based on the diagnostics window output.
puwaha

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:13:36 AM

Hello Patrike,

As the others have commented, there is something really weird going on with the Profit Switching.
I have several pools added to the pool list, they are all enabled.

For some reason, the program is constantly switching to a coin which has much lesser value than the top open.
And I'm not talking about a few cents less, sometimes the coin it chooses is half the profit of the top one.

Other times it just gets stuck with a coin, like if it has a mind of its own and it decided that is going to be that coin and only that one.
Doesn't matter how many times you restart the miner and update the coin interface, it will keep going at it.
Even if you completely close the program and open it again, it will go back to that coin.

When that happens, I open the log file and look at the "Profitability information". Even in the log file it clearly says that the other coin is more profitable, yet the program continues choosing its "preferred" coin.

I know that you are busy and all but giving that this is one of the most prominent features of your program, I think it should receive priority.

I have seen this behavior from zpool.  I've read elsewhere on this forum where someone explained that zpool will intentionally put you on a different coin even if it's not the most profitable in order to get hashrate up on it.  I don't trust zpool that much.  I mined on it for several days, and my BTC rate was much much lower than even nicehash.  I've not had any problems out of MPH, though.  I mined it for a few days and it seemed reasonable... just slow with their auto conversion to BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: