Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700826 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:53:28 AM

Awesome Miner version 3.2

- Command line parameters can be configured per pool
- Claymore specific pool settings added to the Pool Properties dialog
- New rule trigger for mining process related failures
- Profit switcher can be used with unique Bitcoin wallet address per miner
- Display Windows uptime for remote miners
- Minor updates to the Managed Profit Switching feature, including information in the View Details dialog
- Added CcMiner Alexis 1.0
- Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.7
- Corrections

Please make sure that you also upgrade the Remote Agent to the same version.

I've added a guide on the web site about how the worker name concept works, and also how you can use the profit switcher with individual Bitcoin wallet addresses for payout per miner (when mining on Nicehash and Zpool for example):
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx

For the next release, I will focus on making improvements to the profit switcher and also bring in Ccminer 2.0 instead of the older Ccminer Sp-mod used today.

Thanks for the continuing development.

I'm not sure how important a profit switching program is when it still lacks the most profitable coins.... Until we add all algos from zpool I still can't use this program for it's intended use.

please add all the algos.
For the next release, I will do improvements to the profit switcher, and this will be one of the areas I will improve.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:55:52 AM

Atm iam mining with ccminer 2.0 (lbry) or exbf (zen) "manually" on the suprnova pool.
starting the miner and be annoyed if the difficulty went up too much for one or two hours...

Now id like to give awesome miner a chance Wink
But...
Is there an benchmark tool (hashrate and powerusage)? How knows the miner my speed?!

If i setup a new "managed profit miner" i need to setup a new pool (suprnova)
is this url correct: stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc
Is the "workername" only the workername or login.workername?! (only with workername i cant imagine that it will work)
Do i mine to my suprnova pool account or where will i have my coins?

edit:
just saw the qoute above me and the link to the "worker faq"
so my suggestions might be correct.
But whats with the benchmark?
Benchmark is not supported yet, but it's on the list of features to implement. There are only built-in profiles for AMD and nVidia that has typical hashrates included, but they need to be adjusted to fit you system.

Suprnova is super special as it requires your full worker name information (username.workeridentifier) in the wallet address.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:57:53 AM

Thanks for answering my question.

I've got one more (sorry), what algos does the MPH config support? Also, what happened to AwesomeMiner v3.1.2? I don't see it in the changelog now and its changes seem to have been put on v3.2.

Thank you,
You can see all algorithms supported by Awesome Miner listed in the Options dialog, Algorithms section. For Mining Pool Hub I think it's 12 algorithms supported in total, basically all those in MPH that also are available in Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:59:17 AM

Update doesn't work for me. No erros but the miner restarts and it's the 3.11 version. What to do?

I had the same issue, tried multiple times, tried launching awesomeminer as administrator and tried updating again, etc..  nothing worked until I rebooted and tried again. So maybe see if a reboot helps.

Thank you.

Reboot alone doesn't helped. After some tries, reboots and antivirus disabling it did worked.

Sometimes pending Windows updates can block installations of other applications, and this is why a reboot can solve the problem, even if that wasn't the case here.

You can also download the latest version manually from the web site, as an alternative solution for the future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:02:20 AM

Hello,
When I use the Claymore directly I get 166MH/s in rig, but when using Awesome Miner (claymore) I get just 158MH/s.
Where does the difference go?
Hi,
I think you need to compare the command line options, if you use any specific fine tuning on your command line that isn't added to the command line configured in Awesome Miner.

If you first stop the miner, you can use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar. This will open up a window and it will include information about command line and configuration. If you find some optimization missing, you can open the Properties of the Managed Miner, go to the Command line section, and add it.

The only difference is these orders: -etht 1000 -mode 1 -ftime 1
I've added it but I just got on 158MH/s.
I don't have a good answer to this. If you use the exact same command line using a batch file and Awesome Miner, the Claymore mining software will be started with the exactly same configuration.

Have you tried this multiple times and you always get the same result? Once Awesome Miner started the Claymore software, Awesome Miner is no longer involved in what is going on. It's totally up to the Claymore software to initialize and run based on the command line information.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:13:00 AM

"Awesome Miner can manage and monitor up to 5000 miners. For these large number of miners an Ultimate Plus license is required. The license is only available from 300 miners and above, and the price of the license is $350 for every 100 miners. VAT will be added for customers in EU and other markets where required."

$800 bucks for the full software license with a limit of 200 miners .... $350 bucks for every 100 miners thats a daylight robbery....

There are many happy customers that use Awesome Miner with 200 miners and more. The software provides much value for these customers as it saves them time, trouble and ensures that their mining operations run smooth with as few interruptions as possible. When having these number of miners, Awesome Miner is really saving money for you.

If you run 200 miners, you have already made a significant investment in your mining operations. If you have 200 Antminer S9 for example, just the hardware and PSU will cost you $1200 per Antminer. That's a total of $240 000. Awesome Miner Ultimate Edition for 200 miners will only cost you $800. That's nothing for the customers running these operations.

Please let me know what kind of mining operations you are running, and I'm sure we will see that Awesome Miner brings value for you at a price that is very small compared to the total investment. Thanks!

JACKSEG

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

Hi and thanks for the news versions :-)

It's possible to have the model card (or the name entered on set name...) on GPU Settings ?

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/28/6/1500101673-capture.jpg

Thanks
DerMaulwurf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

Atm iam mining with ccminer 2.0 (lbry) or exbf (zen) "manually" on the suprnova pool.
starting the miner and be annoyed if the difficulty went up too much for one or two hours...

Now id like to give awesome miner a chance Wink
But...
Is there an benchmark tool (hashrate and powerusage)? How knows the miner my speed?!

If i setup a new "managed profit miner" i need to setup a new pool (suprnova)
is this url correct: stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc
Is the "workername" only the workername or login.workername?! (only with workername i cant imagine that it will work)
Do i mine to my suprnova pool account or where will i have my coins?

edit:
just saw the qoute above me and the link to the "worker faq"
so my suggestions might be correct.
Benchmark is not supported yet, but it's on the list of features to implement. There are only built-in profiles for AMD and nVidia that has typical hashrates included, but they need to be adjusted to fit you system.

Suprnova is super special as it requires your full worker name information (username.workeridentifier) in the wallet address.

Do u mean this overview:
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170715/6fwxxile.jpg

Do i have do insert there my "rig hashrates"?
With different powertargets i do have different hashrates of course.

And what iam doing wrong that i cant insert/add my pools?
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170715/g67vn5mm.jpg
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Awesome Miner version 3.2

- Command line parameters can be configured per pool
- Claymore specific pool settings added to the Pool Properties dialog
- New rule trigger for mining process related failures
- Profit switcher can be used with unique Bitcoin wallet address per miner
- Display Windows uptime for remote miners
- Minor updates to the Managed Profit Switching feature, including information in the View Details dialog
- Added CcMiner Alexis 1.0
- Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.7
- Corrections

Please make sure that you also upgrade the Remote Agent to the same version.

I've added a guide on the web site about how the worker name concept works, and also how you can use the profit switcher with individual Bitcoin wallet addresses for payout per miner (when mining on Nicehash and Zpool for example):
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx

For the next release, I will focus on making improvements to the profit switcher and also bring in Ccminer 2.0 instead of the older Ccminer Sp-mod used today.

Thanks for the continuing development.

I'm not sure how important a profit switching program is when it still lacks the most profitable coins.... Until we add all algos from zpool I still can't use this program for it's intended use.

please add all the algos.
For the next release, I will do improvements to the profit switcher, and this will be one of the areas I will improve.

To be honest I do not use any of the advanced functions. I'm currently just using it as a monitor. I'm very excited to start using this as a profit switch though. just keep in mind, a lot of us have custom miners and bat files which change clocks/ mem settings, intensity etc to maximize performance. Its almost I just want to select the algos I want to mine and link those to my already made bat file.

very excited for future releases.
quasides

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

"Awesome Miner can manage and monitor up to 5000 miners. For these large number of miners an Ultimate Plus license is required. The license is only available from 300 miners and above, and the price of the license is $350 for every 100 miners. VAT will be added for customers in EU and other markets where required."

$800 bucks for the full software license with a limit of 200 miners .... $350 bucks for every 100 miners thats a daylight robbery....

There are many happy customers that use Awesome Miner with 200 miners and more. The software provides much value for these customers as it saves them time, trouble and ensures that their mining operations run smooth with as few interruptions as possible. When having these number of miners, Awesome Miner is really saving money for you.

If you run 200 miners, you have already made a significant investment in your mining operations. If you have 200 Antminer S9 for example, just the hardware and PSU will cost you $1200 per Antminer. That's a total of $240 000. Awesome Miner Ultimate Edition for 200 miners will only cost you $800. That's nothing for the customers running these operations.

Please let me know what kind of mining operations you are running, and I'm sure we will see that Awesome Miner brings value for you at a price that is very small compared to the total investment. Thanks!

What the hell are you kidding mr patrike?
3,5$ per miner for a fully fledged managedment and monitoring software is daylight robbery?
in contrary, at first glance its suspiciously cheap

lookup what an ordinary server monitoring software costs with centralized management.
shrue theres opensource too, but on the commercial market these numbers a kiddy game

if i save only a few minutes each machine in its lifetime its already paid of

no wonder theres not as much software development going on in this field if people are this cheap

however i would have whised a webinterface instead of an windows app... but well.. you cant have it all i suppose
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

Patrike, thanks for all you do. Your software has been worth every penny. And your right I'm running almost 200 S9's and it is a very very small price to pay.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:23:47 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 12:35:40 PM by toptek

Then don't buy it , that said if you consider the support and work that goes in to this: keeping it updated etc and there is no more fees after you buy it, to me, it's a deal ....  and worth every dollar ....  but again i bought into it when no one cared or gave it much thought, then I told some others how well it works, it seemed to me business Picked up then and not because of me, i may have helped some but mostly from others after they used it .

when i see some one asking for this kind of software I send them here and to be honest if he was to charge a yearly fee and it's reasonable, i would more then likely pay it .. that how well it has been kept running over the last year or so, i have used it .An things actually get fixed in time... and i don't get the normal BS other software DEV hand you, he fixes it and that was what impressed me the most ... every one matters that bought it ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

Shoot, I don't even use 1/10th of these features and I think the price was worth it.
Chapster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:40:36 PM

Hello Patrike,

Thanks for the new update.

In my opinion, the first thing you should focus on is on making the program more customizable.
Right now, a lot of things are hardcoded and can't be modified, example:

- Coins:
Yes, you can add more but the program doesn't really use them for mining.
It should allow you to specify the URL for the coin explorer so the program can update the block size, difficulty and network hashrate.
Right now this is hardcoded and restricted to the list of coins you have decided to add.
This would also allow your program to perform something that, as far as I know, no one else is doing:
ability to keep track of all your altcoins, wherever they are.

- Algorithms:
They are set in stone and even if you use any of the three "custom" slots, it doesn't have any effect.

- Miner programs:
The list is set and no modification is allowed. For instance, take "ccminer". There are quite a few versions of it and some of them are heavily optimized for a certain algorithm.
So one size doesn't fit all.
Also, Genoil's Ethminer has reached the same performance (and in some cases exceeded) as Claymore's.

- Running parameters:
I noticed that since the last version you are now allowing us to modify pool command line parameters, but I'm talking about being able to really decide what the command line should be.

- Rules:
Compared to the previous ones, this one will a lot more difficult for you to implement.
The rules right now are fixed to whatever you have decided.
There should be more flexibility, more properties to read from, more actions to perform.

- Decentralized configurations:
From what I gathered while using your program is that almost everything is inside your locked DB file.
Is my suggestion that other parameters be taken out of there and put into separate configuration files, kinda like what you did with the file "coins.xml".

In conclusion, my suggestion is that you should take the steps allow your users (those with the motivation, patience and knowledge) to help you expand the limits of your program.
As awesome as Awesome Miner is, it is impossible for you to think of every little situation and examine every single tool or configuration.
By opening up the configuration more, you would allow your program to grow beyond what you put into it and your users to share with each other their tweaks and configurations.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

- Coins:
It should allow you to specify the URL for the coin explorer so the program can update the block size, difficulty and network hashrate.
Right now this is hardcoded and restricted to the list of coins you have decided to add.
This would also allow your program to perform something that, as far as I know, no one else is doing:

You can add your own coins, and explorers if they support standard APIs.  It's not hardcoded.  I've not tried the individual pools profit mining feature, so I can't comment on if it will profit switch to these self-added coins, but you can certainly add them.  You do have to keep the statistics manually updated if you want a true picture of how you are performing though.

- Algorithms:
They are set in stone and even if you use any of the three "custom" slots, it doesn't have any effect.

You can certainly modify or create your own profit switching profiles.  You set them up specific to the type of card you have and individual benchmarks.  The profit switching profiles override the default ones.

- Miner programs:
The list is set and no modification is allowed. For instance, take "ccminer". There are quite a few versions of it and some of them are heavily optimized for a certain algorithm.
Also, Genoil's Ethminer has reached the same performance (and in some cases exceeded) as Claymore's.

You can certainly add your own custom mining software.

- Running parameters:
I noticed that since the last version you are now allowing us to modify pool command line parameters, but I'm talking about being able to really decide what the command line should be.

This is exactly what this field is for.  You can leave everything blank in the pool, and manually put in your batch script parameters in the command line parameters.

- Rules:
Compared to the previous ones, this one will a lot more difficult for you to implement.
There should be more flexibility, more properties to read from, more actions to perform.

You've lost me here.  There are a ton of properties to choose from.  Do you have any specific triggers or actions you are looking for?

- Decentralized configurations:
From what I gathered while using your program is that almost everything is inside your locked DB file.
Is my suggestion that other parameters be taken out of there and put into separate configuration files, kinda like what you did with the file "coins.xml".

What would you gain from this?  While I don't think there is any problem to what you are asking, there are a ton of features and parameters to set in AM, and it would be easy for someone to screw up an XML file.

In conclusion, my suggestion is that you should take the steps allow your users (those with the motivation, patience and knowledge) to help you expand the limits of your program.

I think you need to spend a little more time with the program.  A lot of what you are asking for is already available.  It does take a bit of time to learn how it works.  Patrike has done a phenomenal job of organizing all the different possible actions a miner would like to do in a nice easy to use GUI tempating system and monitoring system.

As awesome as Awesome Miner is, it is impossible for you to think of every little situation and examine every single tool or configuration.
By opening up the configuration more, you would allow your program to grow beyond what you put into it and your users to share with each other their tweaks and configurations.

Agreed, some things will always require manual tweaking, but there is already so much flexibility built in.
Chapster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:05:05 AM

I think you need to spend a little more time with the program.  A lot of what you are asking for is already available.  It does take a bit of time to learn how it works.  Patrike has done a phenomenal job of organizing all the different possible actions a miner would like to do in a nice easy to use GUI tempating system and monitoring system.

Thanks for your reply.
Do you KNOW for a fact that all those things are possible?
In other words, have you tried them yourself and see them work?
Because for instance, even Patrike himself admitted that the algorithms are hardcoded.
Also, if you add a new coin, it will never be updated with new information (the program doesn't give you the option to add that).
Have you, yourself added a new coin and seen it update in the "Coins" tab?

Regarding the miner software, please explain how to add it. I don't see any option to add "Program X" to the list of "Mining Software". You can only use the ones already there.

About the decentralized configurations, if someone messes up a config file, they can always revert back or copy the original ones and start over.
Just because some people can't drive a car doesn't mean the rest of us should be prevented from doing it.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

What the hell are you kidding mr patrike?
3,5$ per miner for a fully fledged managedment and monitoring software is daylight robbery?
in contrary, at first glance its suspiciously cheap

lookup what an ordinary server monitoring software costs with centralized management.
shrue theres opensource too, but on the commercial market these numbers a kiddy game

if i save only a few minutes each machine in its lifetime its already paid of

no wonder theres not as much software development going on in this field if people are this cheap

however i would have whised a webinterface instead of an windows app... but well.. you cant have it all i suppose
Thanks for your comments. I think these conversations highlights the fact that pricing is a difficult topic, where some people find the price of the software to be super expensive while other find it way too low. For most of the editions (everything smaller than Ultimate) I'm not planning for any significant price changes short term. Ultimate Edition for larger mining operations is the edition that will get a little higher price at some point.

When Awesome Miner was launched 3 years ago, most ASIC miners like Antminer S1 had a much lower price tag compared to the more expensive Antminer S9/L3+ miners we have today. In a few years from now we might see similar trend on GPU mining as well, when 13 GPU system becomes more popular than 6 GPU system. To some extent, Awesome Miner will have to follow this trend.

There is also an Awesome Miner Cloud concept that will be released in a few months from now. This will be an optional service that will require a yearly subscription. The idea is to get the same web interface you have in Awesome Miner today, but running in the cloud. Awesome Miner itself will continue to run on network just like today, but will push statistics to the cloud service. Services like SMS notifications will also be included in the subscription.

As you might have noticed, Awesome Miner has a built-in web interface, but compared to the Windows application it's limited functionality and mainly intended to get a quick overview of the mining operations.

Kortazh

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:42:55 AM

Hello! Glad to use your app, but I have some troubles when using profit switching on additional pools.
I added equihash all suprnova pools like that

https://image.prntscr.com/image/wXwOjRo_TXiDCB5K2RTPPQ.png

When starting miner manually it all works ok. But after rebooting OS WIN10, after autostarting awesome miner, it just refuses to autostart miner with these pools and drops to default config of EWBF miner. Also do not switching pools later till I manually stop/start miner, then it starting work again. Any suggestions?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:11:03 AM

Hello Patrike,

Thanks for the new update.

In my opinion, the first thing you should focus on is on making the program more customizable.
Right now, a lot of things are hardcoded and can't be modified, example:
Hi,

puwaha already gave some answers, but I will add my view on some of these items as well. I also would like to start by saying that I appreciate this kind of feedback - it helps me to prioritize the items I have on the very long todo-lists. Some of the points you make are already items high on my todo-list or already supported.

- Coins:
Many coin explorers are different, so if you don't have any consistent way of getting block size, difficulty, exchange rate and so on, it's difficult for Awesome Miner to support custom coins out of the box. If they are listed on WhatToMine or Coinwarz, Awesome Miner will get everything for you - and that's not hardcoded at all.

What some of the power users do is they develop custom C# scripts inside Awesome Miner, where they connect to different sources online (block explorers, exchanges, ...) to get coin statistics, then using the API's to set coin statistics for their custom coins in Awesome Miner. This is super flexible and can support many new and strange coins.

The C# scripting feature is for sure a feature only for the most advanced users, but it gives you very much flexibility:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/script.aspx

- Miner programs:

- Running parameters:

You can change the mining software from Auto download to point to some custom version of ccminer you downloaded yourself. Then Awesome Miner will launch your version of ccminer instead. Using the Upload Software feature, you can also deploy this custom software to all your remote computers:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx

There is also a mining software typ "Generic miner" that can point to any exe-file. Awesome Miner will simply launch this miner and manage the process, but you will not have any mining statistics available, as this feature is intended to be used with miners without an API.

Genoil Ethminer is an example of a miner you can add as a Generic miner. Last time I checked that mining software didn't have any API, so running it as a Generic miner adds no additional limitations.

On a Generic miner you have full control of the command line of the miner and Awesome Miner will not add anything for you. For all other mining software, you can add your own command line (both on a Managed Miner, and on a single pool) that will append (and replace) what Awesome Miner had as default for you.

I'm also planning to add a new concept that might be called "Managed Software", where you will be able to define that you want your custom mining software with full control over the algorithms and command line, but still be able to mark it to be API-compatible with for example ccminer. As part of this concept, I will also integrate the Upload software feature inside the "Managed Software", so if you change the mining software in the folder on your Awesome Miner computer, it will automatically be pushed to all remote computers.

- Rules:
I think you need to be a bit more specific what additional flexibility you want here. You can add your own rules, where you have many triggers and actions to choose from. If you don't find a trigger and action that do what you want, you can always write your own C# script to fully customize the behavior.

The C# scripting feature supports everything you need to write your own profit switching feature on top of the Awesome Miner scripting API - that's how powerful it is.

I'm of course open to suggestions what kind of features the built-in trigger and actions should expose, because you are correct that they don't support everything.

I agree and this is what I'm aiming for. The reason why some of these items are not available or configurable already is simply because I have not yet had time to implement them. Also, as I explained above, already today you have some power features that already can address some of your points above.

There is also a certain complexity to add new configuration options. It needs to be backward compatble - if I add more mining software or algorithms to Awesome Miner, everyone should get them. There needs to be a good way of both configuring the built-in defaults, possible to add your own and on top of that, get the new built-in default with a new version without overriding your custom configuration. On top of this, the usability needs to be good for both basic users and power users, and scale well if you have 500 miners but still not be too complex if you only have 2. This is the reason why adding more configuration and flexibility is a delicate effort that requires a lot of analysis.

Thanks for all feedback!

DerMaulwurf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

[...]

Do u mean this overview:
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170715/6fwxxile.jpg

Do i have do insert there my "rig hashrates"?
With different powertargets i do have different hashrates of course.

And what iam doing wrong that i cant insert/add my pools?
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170715/g67vn5mm.jpg

Can anybody check my "cant add pool problem"?
And do i have to edit the hashrates manually for my whole rig?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: