Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700833 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

[...]
But whats with the benchmark?
Benchmark is not supported yet, but it's on the list of features to implement. There are only built-in profiles for AMD and nVidia that has typical hashrates included, but they need to be adjusted to fit you system.

Suprnova is super special as it requires your full worker name information (username.workeridentifier) in the wallet address.

Do u mean this overview:

Do i have do insert there my "rig hashrates"?
With different powertargets i do have different hashrates of course.

And what iam doing wrong that i cant insert/add my pools?

Can anybody check my "cant add pool problem"?
And do i have to edit the hashrates manually for my whole rig?
From the screenshot it looks like you have entered worker name information for your suprnova pool, which isn't correct for this specific pool.

Select the pool and click Edit to open the Properties dialog. In this dialog you need to configure the pool according to how this specific pool wants the configuration, and in the case of suprnova you need to put your "username.workeridentifier" in the Wallet address field and leave the Worker name field empty.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TenCashMan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:51:19 PM

Can you add your own mining software?
I use Etarminer on some of my rigs and get substantially better hashrates. The only way I can feasibly use this software on my miners is if I will be able to use the mining software I need.
Does Awesome Miner support adding your own mining software or does it require you to use one of the supported miners?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

I use Etarminer on some of my rigs and get substantially better hashrates. The only way I can feasibly use this software on my miners is if I will be able to use the mining software I need.
Does Awesome Miner support adding your own mining software or does it require you to use one of the supported miners?
You can add a Managed Miner and specify software as "Generic miner". Then you simply point to the path where your custom software is located.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
TenCashMan

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:07:23 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 05:18:15 PM by TenCashMan

Does profitability switching rely on using one of the miners you support or can I use a generic managed miner for this?
I will test this today and purchase if it operates as expected.

EDIT:
I see this now:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:33:07 PM

I haven't heard of this miner before now. I really like the output format.
TenCashMan

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

I haven't heard of this miner before now. I really like the output format.

It is no longer being developed and is useful in only very specific cases. But in those cases it is the best in the game. For me that's a difference of 5-8MH/s per card.

In response to patrike - I've tested your software. Unfortunately for my use the deployment process will be far to painful to be outweighed by the gains; so I will not be moving forward with it. The software looks very well featured though and I commend you for the obvious effort you are putting forward in development.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:39:32 AM

I think you need to spend a little more time with the program.  A lot of what you are asking for is already available.  It does take a bit of time to learn how it works.  Patrike has done a phenomenal job of organizing all the different possible actions a miner would like to do in a nice easy to use GUI tempating system and monitoring system.

Thanks for your reply.
Do you KNOW for a fact that all those things are possible?

Yes, I know all the things I said are possible, because I use them.  Cheesy

In other words, have you tried them yourself and see them work?

Yes.

Because for instance, even Patrike himself admitted that the algorithms are hardcoded.

You can always use a an "unspecified" category.  You have to provide the info on the algo or coin though.  If you look at the bottom of the algo tab, you will see "custom 1", "custom 2", etc.

Also, if you add a new coin, it will never be updated with new information (the program doesn't give you the option to add that).
Have you, yourself added a new coin and seen it update in the "Coins" tab?

There are APIs to do this yourself, but I just check once a day and manually update.

Regarding the miner software, please explain how to add it. I don't see any option to add "Program X" to the list of "Mining Software". You can only use the ones already there.

I think Patrike already answered this... but it's there.  Spend some time with the online documentation.  It will show you many of the advanced functions like this.

About the decentralized configurations, if someone messes up a config file, they can always revert back or copy the original ones and start over.
Just because some people can't drive a car doesn't mean the rest of us should be prevented from doing it.

Fair enough.  You are assuming they made copies... or even knew what an XML file was at all.  I think the original intent of AM was to make it as easy as possible with a point-and-click interface, not to throw people into a config file.  But, like you said, there's no reason they can't have both.
DerMaulwurf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:52:31 AM

[...]
Benchmark is not supported yet, but it's on the list of features to implement. There are only built-in profiles for AMD and nVidia that has typical hashrates included, but they need to be adjusted to fit you system.

Suprnova is super special as it requires your full worker name information (username.workeridentifier) in the wallet address.

Do u mean this overview:

From the screenshot it looks like you have entered worker name information for your suprnova pool, which isn't correct for this specific pool.

Select the pool and click Edit to open the Properties dialog. In this dialog you need to configure the pool according to how this specific pool wants the configuration, and in the case of suprnova you need to put your "username.workeridentifier" in the Wallet address field and leave the Worker name field empty.

done Smiley
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170718/qmboe47r.jpg
but still dont have pools to choose
and...
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170718/86i9vu4d.jpg
Kortazh

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

Try to add these pools in one pool group, name it like suprnova. Then in Profit Switching don't forget to check custom pools and select pool group. After that manually stop the miner and manually start. It worked for me.

But still, after windows restart, custom pools do not hopping till manual stop/start.
taserz

Activity: 798
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Is there a limit on how many asics I can use from bitmain or is the limit only for gpu miners?

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

[...]

Do u mean this overview:

done Smiley

but still dont have pools to choose
and...

It looks like something is missing in the pool configuration, and the screenshots doesn't give a complete view of what the configuration looks like, for example how Wallet address is filled in.

Can you please use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar to get full information about what command line that Awesome Miner uses to launch the Claymore miner. I think this will indicate what is missing in the configuration.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:31:02 PM

Is there a limit on how many asics I can use from bitmain or is the limit only for gpu miners?
The number of miners you can add is controlled by the license. If you have a license for 10 miners you can have up to 10 ASIC miners (Antminer S9 for example).

JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:04:29 AM

Hello,

In GPU settings, is it possible to change only one parameter for several or all of the cards?

Currently, if I modify, for example, the Power limit for several cards, it modifies me all the other parameters on all the cards like the core clock or the memory clock whereas I would like to act only on the power limit.

Thanks
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:18:46 AM

I was trying to re enable API access to all my S9s from the options menu, I did it and all the miners rebooted without my interaction, even after that when I select miner from list it shows that API access is restricted, what have I done wrong? and I remember there was an option to manage multiple or all miners at once, but unable to find it. Any help would be good : )
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

A little off topic, but you can use it with awesome miner too (that I recently bought, professional version).

If single mining ETH and using nvidia, give a try to this genoil version:

https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer/releases

In my cfg (4 nvidia GPUs) it's faster than claymore (single mining).
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the thread I searched but have not found it - in the dashboard I see my Ethash and Equihash algos listed, however, my dual mining LBC ones are not displayed, but are correctly shown/detected in the "Miners" overview. Do I have to enable something to see this?

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
boki019

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

Sorry if i missed answer, but how can i make AW miner to see EWBF MINER 0.3.4b for NV??

Can someone explain?

I changed that machine in properties to be EWBF MINER  and Equihash algo, but no luck...
Thanks in advance
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

Hello,

In GPU settings, is it possible to change only one parameter for several or all of the cards?

Currently, if I modify, for example, the Power limit for several cards, it modifies me all the other parameters on all the cards like the core clock or the memory clock whereas I would like to act only on the power limit.

Thanks
In this scenario you need to modify the cards one by one, if you want to change the power limit while keeping other GPU settings different. It's a good point you bring up here so I think this could be a scenario I should add support for in the future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

I was trying to re enable API access to all my S9s from the options menu, I did it and all the miners rebooted without my interaction, even after that when I select miner from list it shows that API access is restricted, what have I done wrong? and I remember there was an option to manage multiple or all miners at once, but unable to find it. Any help would be good : )
In the Options dialog you have the feature to detect miners with Restricted access and automatically try to reconfigure and reboot them. This will of course only work if the configuration set is correct in terms of IP addresses and so on. I would actually recommend you to disable this feature from the Options dialog, and manually figure this out first.

You can select one or many Antminers in the main window (Miners tab) of Awesome Miner. From the toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Configure API access, you can define IP rules. See:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/antminerapi.aspx

It's important to note that the IP address you should define rules for is for your computer/network where Awesome Miner is running, so the first step is to figure out the IP address range you want the Antminer to allow connections from.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:33:49 AM

A little off topic, but you can use it with awesome miner too (that I recently bought, professional version).

If single mining ETH and using nvidia, give a try to this genoil version:

https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer/releases

In my cfg (4 nvidia GPUs) it's faster than claymore (single mining).
This miner doesn't provide any API, so you will not get mining statistics from it. However, you can still add it to Awesome Miner if you create a Managed Miner and select software as "Generic Miner". Here you can point to any mining software you downloaded, and Awesome Miner will control the mining process.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: