Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700833 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the thread I searched but have not found it - in the dashboard I see my Ethash and Equihash algos listed, however, my dual mining LBC ones are not displayed, but are correctly shown/detected in the "Miners" overview. Do I have to enable something to see this?
At the moment this is not displayed separately. The Ethereum profit information on the Dashboard includes the profit from any secondary coin (Decred, LBRY, ...), but it's not listed separately. So from a profit point of view, the numbers are correct on the Dashboard, it's just that it's not split up in two separate items.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

Sorry if i missed answer, but how can i make AW miner to see EWBF MINER 0.3.4b for NV??

Can someone explain?

I changed that machine in properties to be EWBF MINER  and Equihash algo, but no luck...
Thanks in advance

Are you running your EWBF miner as a Managed Miner, where you start and contorl all the mining from Awesome Miner? Or do you just want to connect to an already running EWBF miner process that you already started yourself?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
boki019

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:48:26 AM

Are you running your EWBF miner as a Managed Miner, where you start and contorl all the mining from Awesome Miner? Or do you just want to connect to an already running EWBF miner process that you already started yourself?

I want to connect to an already running EWBF miner process that you already started yourself.

soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:53:45 PM

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the thread I searched but have not found it - in the dashboard I see my Ethash and Equihash algos listed, however, my dual mining LBC ones are not displayed, but are correctly shown/detected in the "Miners" overview. Do I have to enable something to see this?
At the moment this is not displayed separately. The Ethereum profit information on the Dashboard includes the profit from any secondary coin (Decred, LBRY, ...), but it's not listed separately. So from a profit point of view, the numbers are correct on the Dashboard, it's just that it's not split up in two separate items.
Aha! Thank you!

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

I want to connect to an already running EWBF miner process that you already started yourself.

The first step is to make sure that the EWBF miner has been started with API enabled. This is required for application like Awesome Miner in order to connect.
EWBF command line to enable API:
--api 0.0.0.0:42000

boki019

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

THANK YOU

I tried with 127.0.0.1  as in Help file.....
It works NOW
THANK YOU

Worth EVERY  $  Smiley

Continue good work Patrike

Thanks
doodydud

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Best practices question in two parts:

1. Should I run awesome miner on a dedicated machine i.e. not one of my mining rigs?
2. What kind of resources will it use when running?

Back in the day, I used to run a renderfarm for 3D animation. For a variety of reasons, running the farm manager on a separate machine was definitely the way to go. Most of my mining rigs use Celeron processors and have very limited RAM, hence asking about performance.

Curious to hear what everyone else is doing.
gungriffin

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:01:46 PM

Hello Patrike,

I am looking to manage all of my computers remotely. I thought that might be possible with the Remote Agent, but it does not give me full functionality. Could you direct me to a post on how to add miners to a central computer so that I can manage them with all the functionality of when it is run locally? If it matters, I have the premium edition.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

Best practices question in two parts:

1. Should I run awesome miner on a dedicated machine i.e. not one of my mining rigs?
2. What kind of resources will it use when running?

Back in the day, I used to run a renderfarm for 3D animation. For a variety of reasons, running the farm manager on a separate machine was definitely the way to go. Most of my mining rigs use Celeron processors and have very limited RAM, hence asking about performance.

Curious to hear what everyone else is doing.

It's recommended to run on a separate computer. Computers used for mining isn't considered to be the most stable.

The resources required will depend on how many miners you want to manage and monitor. If you have less than 100 miners, you can run Awesome Miner on almost any computer.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:08:19 PM

Hello Patrike,

I am looking to manage all of my computers remotely. I thought that might be possible with the Remote Agent, but it does not give me full functionality. Could you direct me to a post on how to add miners to a central computer so that I can manage them with all the functionality of when it is run locally? If it matters, I have the premium edition.
The purpose of the Remote Agent is to give the same features as if you run Awesome Miner on a local computer. What are the features you are missing?

Depending on which mining software being used (Claymore, Sgminer, ...), there can be a bit different statistics and operations available, but that is not related to if you run a Remote Agent or not.

Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

Patrike,

Anyway you can reduce the switching interval down to 1 minute min from 5 minute for pools that benefit from faster intervals...

Also....

Anyway you can add algo's: C11 (Mainly).......... and possibly hmq1725, tribus, and timetravel on zpool?

If you do add tribus, your going to need to add ccminertribus2.1 as its the latest miner supporting it as of now...

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

Patrike,

Anyway you can reduce the switching interval down to 1 minute min from 5 minute for pools that benefit from faster intervals...

Also....

Anyway you can add algo's: C11 (Mainly).......... and possibly hmq1725, tribus, and timetravel on zpool?

If you do add tribus, your going to need to add ccminertribus2.1 as its the latest miner supporting it as of now...

I could change the lower limit of the switching a bit, but keep in mind that you may waste a lot of your hashes if you switch that frequently. First of all it may take a few seconds for you mining software to make the change and some pools may favor miners that works for longer period of times.

I'm currently working on some changes to how algorithms, pool services like nicehash/zpool/MPH and mining software are configured. This will allow you to add any new zpool algorithm, with statistics and profit switching support without waiting for a new version of Awesome Miner.

Edit: I did read your full PM on this topic, so I fully understand that zpool do allow faster switching than what you can configure today.

JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Hello,

I have a problem with the rules.
I want to reboot my Rigs every 5 hours and I have create this rule:
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/5/1500667213-capture.png

The problem is that every time I go into the options, and that I go out with the "Ok" button, it activates this rule and restarts all my RIGs (From any section in options, not just in "Rules". Just open Options and close)

Is it a mistake on my part or a bug?

Thanks.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

Hello,

I have a problem with the rules.
I want to reboot my Rigs every 5 hours and I have create this rule:

The problem is that every time I go into the options, and that I go out with the "Ok" button, it activates this rule and restarts all my RIGs (From any section in options, not just in "Rules". Just open Options and close)

Is it a mistake on my part or a bug?

Thanks.
This is related to the current behavior of triggers, that they are reset when the settings are saved (Options dialog closed). For this particular trigger type in combination with your actions, I agree that it gives a behavior that isn't good.

A solution can be to add a few triggers based on current time instead, for example triggers for 01:00, 07:00, 13:00, 19:00.

kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

i had a computer crash and when i restarted it and loaded Awesome Miner i seem to have lost all my settings, it start off like a brand new install, is there a way to get my settings  back ?, i have hours and hours of setups and fine tunning..
doodydud

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:31:51 AM

It's recommended to run on a separate computer. Computers used for mining isn't considered to be the most stable.

The resources required will depend on how many miners you want to manage and monitor. If you have less than 100 miners, you can run Awesome Miner on almost any computer.

Thanks. Really appreciate the quick reply.
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:11:01 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 03:23:31 AM by Storx

Patrike,

Also....

I could change the lower limit of the switching a bit, but keep in mind that you may waste a lot of your hashes if you switch that frequently. First of all it may take a few seconds for you mining software to make the change and some pools may favor miners that works for longer period of times.

I'm currently working on some changes to how algorithms, pool services like nicehash/zpool/MPH and mining software are configured. This will allow you to add any new zpool algorithm, with statistics and profit switching support without waiting for a new version of Awesome Miner.

Edit: I did read your full PM on this topic, so I fully understand that zpool do allow faster switching than what you can configure today.

I really appreciate the response, just to add to the switching time reasoning. I ran multiple 4 card rigs on different intervals for a few days, initially my 30/60 minute intervals were leading, but what i found after running these test multiple days on zpool, was when the small shit coins with super inconsistent profits have their crazy spikes like they do a few times a day for a few minutes. You will see them spike for like 5 or 6x their normal profit values for x amount of minutes, sometimes i have caught spikes for less than 3 minutes at 10x levels, so after catching enough of these over a 24hr period for multiple days the results on my rigs i was testing with changed...

Basically on the longer 30/60 minute intervals, they pulled ahead on the days the market is very slow and not alot of trade volume or volatility is occurring on the coins, but after running my test for 4 1/2 days the last 2 days of the testing i had a lot of spikes occur, which resulted in my 1 minute interval rig overcoming the gap in earnings and pulled ahead by a good margin tell the spikes went away on the 1/2 day before my testing was interupted by hardware issue due to power cutting out for multiple hours from thunderstorm, which also caused me to suffer multiple gpu loss....

since then, i have left 1 rig on 30 and placed all my others on 1 minute intervals and even tho the 30 minute interval is not trailing by much, but over 2 weeks of running it this way on zpool, the super high spike days just keep the earnings just slightly higher by about 3-5% on most days, so with the crazy traffic going on with btc soaring back up after the segwit scares, the spikes have been steadily pulling daily about 5% a day on earnings..

the few days that btc was around 1800-2000, the 30 minute interval blew past and stayed ahead for a few days tell this current week in mining...

to bad their is not some sort of indicator you could easily add to the software to detect the estimated best interval time based on volatility... because 1 super crazy high spike will pump your mining wallet in a very short period of time, all while your still mining away at something else during a 30 minute window..

I have always wondered if you could set like a hybrid profit switch set of rules, basically use the 24hr actual earnings JSON data as the main source of info for the profit switching, basically mine the coin with the highest AVERAGE 24hr profit earings rate per hardware, then throw in rules which would check the server every 60 seconds for possible high spikes, then set up rules if profit from new coin is higher than 2x or 3x current mined coin, then switch, otherwise continue to mine current most proifitable 24hr earning algo...

This type of switching would limit the amount of switching unless there is multiple coins within pennies of each other in 24hr profit earnings, but it could potentially catch the super high spikes to add extra to the wallet. The longer mining periods on the 24hr coins would allow you to get the long block bonuses as from my research, the coins with highest 24hr profits for my 1080ti rigs maybe change 1-3 times a WEEK, so the same algo would be mined for longer periods of time... I think this would potentially be the highest way to make earnings off a pool like zpool, but not MPH

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:29:14 AM

This is related to the current behavior of triggers, that they are reset when the settings are saved (Options dialog closed). For this particular trigger type in combination with your actions, I agree that it gives a behavior that isn't good.

A solution can be to add a few triggers based on current time instead, for example triggers for 01:00, 07:00, 13:00, 19:00.
Thanks Patrike, it's working  Wink

i had a computer crash and when i restarted it and loaded Awesome Miner i seem to have lost all my settings, it start off like a brand new install, is there a way to get my settings  back ?, i have hours and hours of setups and fine tunning..
For this point, I think you can save and restore this path:

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMiner
D8V1D

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

Patrike,

Also....

I really appreciate the response, just to add to the switching time reasoning. I ran multiple 4 card rigs on different intervals for a few days, initially my 30/60 minute intervals were leading, but what i found after running these test multiple days on zpool, was when the small shit coins with super inconsistent profits have their crazy spikes like they do a few times a day for a few minutes. You will see them spike for like 5 or 6x their normal profit values for x amount of minutes, sometimes i have caught spikes for less than 3 minutes at 10x levels, so after catching enough of these over a 24hr period for multiple days the results on my rigs i was testing with changed...

Basically on the longer 30/60 minute intervals, they pulled ahead on the days the market is very slow and not alot of trade volume or volatility is occurring on the coins, but after running my test for 4 1/2 days the last 2 days of the testing i had a lot of spikes occur, which resulted in my 1 minute interval rig overcoming the gap in earnings and pulled ahead by a good margin tell the spikes went away on the 1/2 day before my testing was interupted by hardware issue due to power cutting out for multiple hours from thunderstorm, which also caused me to suffer multiple gpu loss....

since then, i have left 1 rig on 30 and placed all my others on 1 minute intervals and even tho the 30 minute interval is not trailing by much, but over 2 weeks of running it this way on zpool, the super high spike days just keep the earnings just slightly higher by about 3-5% on most days, so with the crazy traffic going on with btc soaring back up after the segwit scares, the spikes have been steadily pulling daily about 5% a day on earnings..

the few days that btc was around 1800-2000, the 30 minute interval blew past and stayed ahead for a few days tell this current week in mining...

to bad their is not some sort of indicator you could easily add to the software to detect the estimated best interval time based on volatility... because 1 super crazy high spike will pump your mining wallet in a very short period of time, all while your still mining away at something else during a 30 minute window..

I have always wondered if you could set like a hybrid profit switch set of rules, basically use the 24hr actual earnings JSON data as the main source of info for the profit switching, basically mine the coin with the highest AVERAGE 24hr profit earings rate per hardware, then throw in rules which would check the server every 60 seconds for possible high spikes, then set up rules if profit from new coin is higher than 2x or 3x current mined coin, then switch, otherwise continue to mine current most proifitable 24hr earning algo...

This type of switching would limit the amount of switching unless there is multiple coins within pennies of each other in 24hr profit earnings, but it could potentially catch the super high spikes to add extra to the wallet. The longer mining periods on the 24hr coins would allow you to get the long block bonuses as from my research, the coins with highest 24hr profits for my 1080ti rigs maybe change 1-3 times a WEEK, so the same algo would be mined for longer periods of time... I think this would potentially be the highest way to make earnings off a pool like zpool, but not MPH

The best way to fix this would be to implement a fixed percentage of profitability before the miner switches to a different algorithm. For example, set the miner so that it doesn't switch unless it 10-20% more profitable.
So the miner isn't constantly switching, if profitability is very close. Then you would still have the miner check for profitability at a short 60 sec interval to catch the high spiking coins.

This way you still catch the spikes in profitability, while not wasting time, constantly switching.  ex. -P 10% -I 60  Really wish Nemos would do this for his miner.
But honestly I don't think it would really make a difference, once you point a huge hashrate at a sh*tcoin, difficulty goes up and the profitability drops pretty fast.
That's probably why you only see a 3-5% difference in longer intervals vs shorter ones.  
DerMaulwurf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:11:04 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 11:37:51 AM by DerMaulwurf

The miner is too awesome for me Cheesy

So pls, can u see what iam doing wrong?!
Only the zen coin is startet to mine...

First i config my pools - for the beginning only the suprnovas
https://ibb.co/m93yzk
(Walletadress is my account.workername, workers are set at the pool online ofecourse)

Then i fill in the hashingnumbers which i know or estimate
https://ibb.co/c4Jns5

And at least i define a custom miner for SIB and LBRY
https://ibb.co/h1NrKk

And if i start the awesome miner it will only mine zen???
Regardless what coin is on top of my custom coin list.
(custom profit profile is active)
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: