Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700833 times)
gasya

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

Help please!
I start cgminer on amd gpu. AM shows mining process but no temperature info, speed info - how to see these params in AM?
https://ibb.co/gPu2ev

Did you select the miner and then click 'Map to system monitoring' ? You'll have to do this for every miner.

yes i click. GPUs shows in 'Map to system monitoring' and in GPU Setting - via AM and msi afterburner (and i can ovoerclock them), but not shows in main window(
http://ibb.co/kPTaXF
I assume you also see the GPU's perfectly fine in the System tab, which indicates that Awesome Miner can get GPU information without any problems.

On the GPU that it's also required that the mining software reports GPU's with hashrate and more, and that is totally missing here. Could you select the miner with this problem and send me the API report (toolbar: Tools -> API report).

Hello!
API file: https://fex.net/#!172661889546
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrMaulwurf

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:23:16 PM

Hi,

i can solomine LBRY but i get "LBC: Authorization failed" with new Claymore 9.8. Something changed?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:22:39 PM

Help please!
I start cgminer on amd gpu. AM shows mining process but no temperature info, speed info - how to see these params in AM?
https://ibb.co/gPu2ev

Did you select the miner and then click 'Map to system monitoring' ? You'll have to do this for every miner.

yes i click. GPUs shows in 'Map to system monitoring' and in GPU Setting - via AM and msi afterburner (and i can ovoerclock them), but not shows in main window(
http://ibb.co/kPTaXF
I assume you also see the GPU's perfectly fine in the System tab, which indicates that Awesome Miner can get GPU information without any problems.

On the GPU that it's also required that the mining software reports GPU's with hashrate and more, and that is totally missing here. Could you select the miner with this problem and send me the API report (toolbar: Tools -> API report).

Hello!
API file: https://fex.net/#!172661889546
The API isn't enabled. It looks like you start sgminer with your own batch commands (please correct me if I'm wrong here), and that's not really what they are intended for because Awesome Miner will not be able to setup API ports and similar. What if you just take your command line arguments and put them int the command line section, and let Awesome Miner launch sgminer?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:23:21 PM

Hi,

i can solomine LBRY but i get "LBC: Authorization failed" with new Claymore 9.8. Something changed?
No changes for that in Awesome Miner. Maybe in the new Claymore version?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
acyclovir

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

- Unable to mine dual with clayore latest 9.8, allways "solo mining ethereum".

- i have crated Bitcore algo to mine in zpool.ca, but it never shares, the same as skunkhash, miner starts but no shares
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:34:07 PM

Version 3.2.5 (Development preview of 3.3 - Not for production use)

- More flexible algorithm configuration. New algorithms can be defined by user and configured for each mining software.
- More flexible Online Service and profit switching configuration
- Managed Software can be added and used by both Managed Miners and by the Managed Profit Switcher. Define custom command line arguments for new algorithms per mining software.
- Profit switching improvements, including configuration to disable individual algorithms per pool and separate dual mining hashrates
- Web interface includes secondary hashrate if available, coin information in smart phone mode and corrections to notification display in multi-user environments
- New HTTP API's: Perform operations on a single notification. Includes Group Id information for miners. Get list of Managed Templates and apply templates to a miner.
- Custom e-mail address can be set for a notification action, to override the global e-mail address to send notifications to
- Rule triggers to detect when the computer is idle and used, to support start of mining when the computer is idle
- Execute action can use the variable "[Host]" for the parameters, to launch external applications with the hostname/ip of the miner as a parameter.
- The coins listed with exchange rate in the statusbar can be customized
- Moved e-mail server configuration to a separate section in the Options dialog
- New algorithms and coins added
- Add user defined WhatToMine coins not listed in the main API
- Antminer R1-LTC hashrate correction
- Display Claymore miner invalid shares as HW errors
- Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.8
- Claymore Zcash Miner 12.6
- Ccminer 2.1 replaces older Ccminer SP-mod
- Corrections to SMTP library to support Office 365 accounts
- Correction of Block Explorer request for zcash for the Balance feature
- General improvements and corrections

Important: The Remote Agent must also be upgraded.

Development Previews can be enabled from the Options dialog, General section. Then Menu -> Check for updates. If you need access to the MSI files for manual installation:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteAgent.msi

Don't downgrade to version 3.2 once you installed the new development versions.

New guide on the web site about Managed Software:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedsoftware.aspx

Note when upgrading to 3.2.5: User defined Managed Software that was introduced in a previous development release has a new way of defining algorithm support together with command line arguments per algorithm. Settings made in previous development version on which algorithm the User defined Managed Software supports will not be upgraded and needs to be specified again in the new configuration once upgraded to 3.2.5.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

- Unable to mine dual with clayore latest 9.8, allways "solo mining ethereum".

- i have crated Bitcore algo to mine in zpool.ca, but it never shares, the same as skunkhash, miner starts but no shares
The solo mining issue sounds similar to what was reported by another user above. Have you investigated this from a Claymore miner point of view?

For the second question you need to provide more information. What mining software being used, parameters and so on. You can use the Diagnostics button in Awesome Miner to verify the command line sent to the mining software.

xChackOx

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:25:08 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 01:38:11 AM by xChackOx

OK, I will take a look. Did you have any information from the Profit switching tab to share as well? Where the actual calculations incorrect?

No, calculations seemed correct. The profits for the profile group were much higher than for the single profile (I didn't sum it up though). It was only that the command line didn't include a secondary coin. (see edit)

I left AM working overnight with the sinlge profile and it seems to switch correctly to other coins. I saw some succesful switches to Pascal and Decred.

That was with 3.2.4 and I'm writing this hours after 3.2.5. I'll keep an eye out for this.

EDIT: Nope, issue is still there. Checked what you asked and yes, the profit switching tab value is wrong (only checked ethereum). Everything is on screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/W0eH3d0.jpg

Maybe AM is ignoring secondary coins on group profiles? Judging by the command line it is also ignoring device profiles (missing -dcri value in group profile command line)
MrMaulwurf

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

I switched to another pool (CoinMine.pl) and now Dualmining with Claymore and single coin mining is working again. Looks like there is a problem with Supernova and wallet / workername.
norbertt

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

I had a post reply here, why was deleted? Huh Huh

I just ask , there is any demo linces to try Premium edition before i pay for it?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

OK, I will take a look. Did you have any information from the Profit switching tab to share as well? Where the actual calculations incorrect?

No, calculations seemed correct. The profits for the profile group were much higher than for the single profile (I didn't sum it up though). It was only that the command line didn't include a secondary coin. (see edit)

I left AM working overnight with the sinlge profile and it seems to switch correctly to other coins. I saw some succesful switches to Pascal and Decred.

That was with 3.2.4 and I'm writing this hours after 3.2.5. I'll keep an eye out for this.

EDIT: Nope, issue is still there. Checked what you asked and yes, the profit switching tab value is wrong (only checked ethereum). Everything is on screenshot:

Maybe AM is ignoring secondary coins on group profiles? Judging by the command line it is also ignoring device profiles (missing -dcri value in group profile command line)
For Ethereum the value is correctly higher on the single profile, as it also includes SIA for dual mining, while it's not for the group profile. I will have to investigate if there is a problem with group profiles not including secondary coins correctly - that's the only scenario I can think of right now. I will get back to you on this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 11:53:20 AM

I just ask , there is any demo linces to try Premium edition before i pay for it?
Hi,

Could the deleted post have been some forum issue? I don't have any permissions to moderate or delete posts from this thread - which is actually a good thing.

Please contact me via PM or e-mail to get a time limited trial license. I need to generate a license based on your e-mail address.

norbertt

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Hi,

Could the deleted post have been some forum issue? I don't have any permissions to moderate or delete posts from this thread - which is actually a good thing.

Please contact me via PM or e-mail to get a time limited trial license. I need to generate a license based on your e-mail address.

Thank you I sent a pm for you
xChackOx

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

For Ethereum the value is correctly higher on the single profile, as it also includes SIA for dual mining, while it's not for the group profile. I will have to investigate if there is a problem with group profiles not including secondary coins correctly - that's the only scenario I can think of right now. I will get back to you on this.

Thank you.

I just witnessed how a switch from EHT+SIA to ETH+DCR didn't include the correct command line, even using my single profile. I checked the log and found where this happens. Only included the relevant part to see that it came from ETH+SIA (line 4, command at line 57), profitability for DCR got higher and then the switch happens at line 291 (command at line 330).

https://pastebin.com/99jGt4tA
norbertt

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:02:55 AM

Hi,

Thank you the demo linces, after a day I really thinking about the buy!

I have couple question.

How can I setup the mail smtp with gmail? I tryed in every way but I had no mail notification at all.
When the mail sender is working fine do I will recive email if just the remote agent working? I mean if my main PC with AwesomeMiner is off.

Ballance..
I have a couple coins and some doesent have wallet (or just I dont need), so I mining to the exchange. How can I track those coins ballance?
Example I have Signatum ( I am on dev version) and I mining directly to cryptopia. There is a way to track?

Many Thanks
LukeEl

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:49:56 AM

I'm still kinda confused about this program.

I spent a good few days manually benchmarking each algo for my card, entering dcri values for dual mining etc but after running it for a week it's made the equivalent of £7. I can't actually withdraw £2 of that as it doesn't reach MPH's minimum withdrawl.

Using Nicehash on it's own is still making me a consistent £2 a day, so £14 in a week (single card mining, currently running almost 24/7)

It seems like every time AM switches algos it grossly overestimates the amount I can make, sometimes suggesting £4-£5 and then within five minutes I check and it's down to £0.50-£0.80.

Am I missing something obvious? Even with the recent spike in bitcoin this week I've barely made half what I do with Nicehash alone.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:59:04 AM

Thank you.

I just witnessed how a switch from EHT+SIA to ETH+DCR didn't include the correct command line, even using my single profile. I checked the log and found where this happens. Only included the relevant part to see that it came from ETH+SIA (line 4, command at line 57), profitability for DCR got higher and then the switch happens at line 291 (command at line 330).

https://pastebin.com/99jGt4tA
First of all, I did identify a scenario with Profile groups in combination with dual hashrates and the profit switcher that wasn't correct - so thanks for pointing that out before.

For the second scenario, it's important to understand that that the Profitability information in the log file is listing the primary hashrates. It might be that Decred primary hashrate is more profitable tha Sia primary hashrate, but you may have configured a different dual (secondary) hashrates for them, and when used together with Ethereum, it's their dual hashrates that is used for the calculation. Maybe I should log the dual hashrate profits as well?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:07:40 AM

Hi,

Thank you the demo linces, after a day I really thinking about the buy!

I have couple question.

How can I setup the mail smtp with gmail? I tryed in every way but I had no mail notification at all.
When the mail sender is working fine do I will recive email if just the remote agent working? I mean if my main PC with AwesomeMiner is off.

Ballance..
I have a couple coins and some doesent have wallet (or just I dont need), so I mining to the exchange. How can I track those coins ballance?
Example I have Signatum ( I am on dev version) and I mining directly to cryptopia. There is a way to track?

Many Thanks

Hi and thanks for your feedback.

For Gmail you need to enable the "Use authentication" and provide the same e-mail/password as you do when you login to Gmail. Try the button "Test account settings" as well. Awesome Miner main application needs to be running in order to receive e-mail.

Awesome Miner cannot show balance from exchanges and pools. This is a popular feature request, so it will be added at some point in the future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

I'm still kinda confused about this program.

I spent a good few days manually benchmarking each algo for my card, entering dcri values for dual mining etc but after running it for a week it's made the equivalent of £7. I can't actually withdraw £2 of that as it doesn't reach MPH's minimum withdrawl.

Using Nicehash on it's own is still making me a consistent £2 a day, so £14 in a week (single card mining, currently running almost 24/7)

It seems like every time AM switches algos it grossly overestimates the amount I can make, sometimes suggesting £4-£5 and then within five minutes I check and it's down to £0.50-£0.80.

Am I missing something obvious? Even with the recent spike in bitcoin this week I've barely made half what I do with Nicehash alone.
Awesome Miner displays the profit information that is provided by Nicehash, zpool and MPH in this scenario, as it's only these pools that knows what is actually being mined and at what profit.

What you point out here is the general problem with profit switching, that whenever everyone running in the same direction to mine a specific coin, and later on dump it on an exchange, you often get less than you first thought.

In some scenarios it might be better to identify only a few coins or pools, and switch between those, or even just a few more stable coins like Ethereum, Zcash and a few more. Their profit levels are not jumping that fast.

Dumpfdoesel

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

How to set Zpool currency (AM 3.2.5 dev)

According to Zpools website we should set our currency in your password field: c=<SYMBOL>.

How do I do this in AM?
I tried to add it to the bitcoin address field, but this does not work. Instead I get this:

https://ibb.co/ndJW9v

Both fields get highlighted  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: