Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700817 times)
omnip_1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:53:19 AM

SGMiner support anytime soon? Love the software, great support. Running enterprise --- soon to need ultimate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STSMiner

Activity: 264
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

Huh

How do I upload a picture here ?
kk22

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:28:49 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 09:46:32 AM by kk22

Hi Patrike,

Managed Profit Miner, unchecked some of the Algorithms under Coins and Profit, settings would not take when I started the miner up, the ones I disabled fired up. I checked settings and they are disabled. The only way I could get it to work was to restart the program.

I'll take a screen shot of the settings later when I get home from work and post them here.

Yep i have the same problem.

Can someone direct me to profitable pool and algorithm please?
I am using four 280x to mine. The problem is when i use Claymore Zcash miner and z-pool it freezes my PC.

And I cant update mining software.
It keeps telling me that it needs the newest version of AM but when i check for updates it tells me that there are no updates available.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:07:19 AM

Hi Patrike,

Managed Profit Miner, unchecked some of the Algorithms under Coins and Profit, settings would not take when I started the miner up, the ones I disabled fired up. I checked settings and they are disabled. The only way I could get it to work was to restart the program.

I'll take a screen shot of the settings later when I get home from work and post them here.
I will take a look at that. If you only want to disable an algorithm for the profit switcher, you can also configure that for your profile (Options dialog, Profit Profile, then either AMD or nVidia Profile). In Options algorithms you can disable algorithms by totally hiding them from Awesome Miner. The profit switcher should probably look at that as well.

Also, keep in mind that the profit switcher is only operating on a specific interval (configurable), so some changes may not be applied the same minute you save the new configuration.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

SGMiner support anytime soon? Love the software, great support. Running enterprise --- soon to need ultimate.
Thanks for your feedback. Sgminer has always been supported, so that should work just fine. Was it any specific scenario you had in mind?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

Huh

How do I upload a picture here ?

I'm no expert on the features of this forum, but my understanding is that you cannot upload the pictures here. You need to upload them somewhere else and then link to them. If anyone has a better answer, please let us know.

STSMiner

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

Hi Patrike,

I will take a look at that. If you only want to disable an algorithm for the profit switcher, you can also configure that for your profile (Options dialog, Profit Profile, then either AMD or nVidia Profile). In Options algorithms you can disable algorithms by totally hiding them from Awesome Miner. The profit switcher should probably look at that as well.

Also, keep in mind that the profit switcher is only operating on a specific interval (configurable), so some changes may not be applied the same minute you save the new configuration.

I have an update for you....

If I disable the two ccminers in the profile (Profit Profiles) the settings don't take.  When I stop and restart the miner, it starts ccminer even though I've disabled it in the profile.

I have to shut down the program and restart the program for it to work.

This is the NVidia miners btw ....  I have a 1070 (EVGA Superclocked card).
STSMiner

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:13:54 PM

Hi Patrike,

Yep i have the same problem.

Can someone direct me to profitable pool and algorithm please?
I am using four 280x to mine. The problem is when i use Claymore Zcash miner and z-pool it freezes my PC.

And I cant update mining software.
It keeps telling me that it needs the newest version of AM but when i check for updates it tells me that there are no updates available.

Go to Options > General

Make sure the two boxes are checked for updates and development versions.
Chapster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

Hello Patrike,

Is it somehow possible to define several versions of the Ethereum algorithm?
I was trying to create several of them and each one have different dual mining settings (for example, dcri at 100,50,30,15,5,1).
Unfortunately, it seems this is also hardcoded in the program as I couldn't find a way to simulate it.

In case the above isn't clear, what I was trying to create was something like:
HashimotoLbry100 (and link it to "User defined mining software" of Claymore with -dcri 100)
HashimotoLbry50 ( -dcri 50)
HashimotoLbry30 ( -dcri 30)
etc
etc

Is there some way to use the current version (3.2.7) to achieve something like that?
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

Is there a way with managed miners, to set CPU and GPU mining from the same miner? Of course they would be assigned different software for each.

Or do I create a second miner from the same ip?

Is this doable? I poked around and can't seem to figure it unless I'm missing something, thanks.

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
omnip_1

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

Thank you, I must be blind - I didn't even notice it as the 3rd option on cgminer scan. 

Thanks for your feedback. Sgminer has always been supported, so that should work just fine. Was it any specific scenario you had in mind?
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

I have a question about profitability stats: the current stats on my dashboard, they do not seem to match what is reported in whattomine, is there something I can do to get them to match at least close, seems they are off by nearly 1/2 of what they should be. Namely ZCL at the moment, so someone can check  please thanks.

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:03:30 PM

I have a question about profitability stats: the current stats on my dashboard, they do not seem to match what is reported in whattomine, is there something I can do to get them to match at least close, seems they are off by nearly 1/2 of what they should be. Namely ZCL at the moment, so someone can check  please thanks.
For Zclassic (ZCL), my Awesome Miner shows revenue of $1.32 at hashrate 290H/s.

Entering the same hashrate and current difficulty (89799) on WhatToMine gives $1.31:
http://whattomine.com/coins/167-zcl-equihash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=290.0&d_enabled=true&d=89799.0&p=360.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
(At the time someone opens this link, it may have changed a bit due to changes in coin exchange rate and Bitcoin exchange rate)

Keep in mind that for some coins like Zclassic, the difficulty can change a lot during a 24h period of time. The WhatToMine calculator selects the 24h difficulty by default, while Awesome Miner always uses the current.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

Is there a way with managed miners, to set CPU and GPU mining from the same miner? Of course they would be assigned different software for each.

Or do I create a second miner from the same ip?

Is this doable? I poked around and can't seem to figure it unless I'm missing something, thanks.
You can have two Managed Miners (or Managed Profit Miners) on the same host/ip (Managed Host). One can run GPU mining and the other one CPU mining. The one for CPU mining should of course have CpuMinerOpt as mining software.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:20:37 PM

Hello Patrike,

Is it somehow possible to define several versions of the Ethereum algorithm?
I was trying to create several of them and each one have different dual mining settings (for example, dcri at 100,50,30,15,5,1).
Unfortunately, it seems this is also hardcoded in the program as I couldn't find a way to simulate it.

In case the above isn't clear, what I was trying to create was something like:
HashimotoLbry100 (and link it to "User defined mining software" of Claymore with -dcri 100)
HashimotoLbry50 ( -dcri 50)
HashimotoLbry30 ( -dcri 30)
etc
etc

Is there some way to use the current version (3.2.7) to achieve something like that?

You can specify -dcri via command line or device profile - for the profit switcher you do that in the Profit profile, if you select the Claymore Ethereum miner and configure it.
It's however not possible to make the configuration of multiple Claymore miners like you suggest. Although you can add multiple Managed Software like you suggested, the profit switcher doesn't have the concept of multiple software for a single algorithm. It's a good suggestion for future improvements.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:30:48 PM

The email notification from could is not coming.

Any plans for an android app to keep the cloud logged? A simple bookmark is not helping, also regarding SMS , if a simple android app would be build to push notifications could be sent throw phone direct, so it will not need the SMS anymore.

The e-mail notification for Awesome Miner application being offline? I just verified it and it worked for me. You do need to close Awesome Miner (or make it unavailable in some other way) for this one to trigger. It's not a generic e-mail notification for any standard mining issues.

A "Remember me" option will be added later on, to keep you logged in.

I've been looking at Telegram for messages. Is that what you had in mind? This will probably be implemented together with WebHooks later on as third party notification targets - similar to how E-mail and SMS messages are supported today.

breich

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:43:49 PM

Patrike,

I've used awesomeminer for about six weeks and just found this thread, thanks for being so active.

Is there a 3.2.6 version for the remote service?  If so, each time I try to remotely upgrade, I get a status bar and then it disappears.  Additionally, the link you posted earlier (http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteAgent.msi) is stale.

I'm using Hamachi to connect to a physically remote miner, and the remote agent connection is failing.  My awesomeminer service lists the remote agent as 'stopped', but when I try to launch a miner, all buttons but 'reboot computer' become grayed out--and the reboot computer button does not function.  This miner functioned properly prior to the 3.2.6 update.  I attempted to unisntall/reinstall the remote agent on the miner in question but I still get the same issues.  Note that I have two other miners running over hamachi/remote service v3.2 and I don't have any issues.

Also, is there any chance that the managed profit miner can point to a different set of MPH/NH/zpool addresses?  I have a use case where I want to point different groups of miners to different MPH usernames/NH btc addresses from the same instance of awesomeminer; currently I can only point all of my managed profit miners to one set of addresses/usernames.
Thanks for pointing out the incorrect link in my previous post - I've updated it now. It should be:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Are you running v3.2.6 on both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agents? Mixed versions are not supported. If you try the Diagnostics button, do you get any additional information? If not, please send me the log file via mail (toolbar: Tools -> Log file) and indicate the time of the failure.

The updated link worked and solved all issues, thanks.

Is the aforementioned feature request a possibility? 
Is scenario #3 in this guide similar what you are looking for?
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx
To specify "-" for a pool or Nicehash/zcash bitcoin address, and then define the worker name for each miner instead?

So this part applies, partially:

Profit switching - Bitcoin address per miner

The pools used for the profit switching feature are configured in the Options dialog, Profit switching section. For the built-in pools like Nicehash, there is only a single field to enter the Bitcoin address to mine to. This address will be used for all Managed Profit Miners.

To set unique Bitcoin addresses per Managed Profit Miner, the Bitcoin address field can be set to - (a dash). Each Managed Profit Miner must now specify a Bitcoin address in the Add to worker name setting.

However this only works for MiningPoolHub.  On the managed profit miner properties, there is no field for nicehash/zpool btc address.  So my add to worker field has [mph username].[worker name] and that's it.
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:28:38 AM

I have two questions that I've come up with as I'm using this software more and more.
- I found an earlier post about auto benchmarking for profit switching. Is this still in the works?
- Do you plan to support excavator server 1.2.9a? It seems like the start structure of it has changed significantly from the previous excavator so pointing the existing profile to it doesn't seem to make sense. Also, will you allow for overclocking settings to pass through to excavator or better to let afterburner continue to handle that?
sidog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:38:11 AM

The ignore GPU's by name doesn't seem to be working. 

I'm trying to get it to ignore Intel gpu's, but everytime i put in a name, and start up the afterburner settings from awesomeminer, nothing ever gets displayed.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

I have two questions that I've come up with as I'm using this software more and more.
- I found an earlier post about auto benchmarking for profit switching. Is this still in the works?
- Do you plan to support excavator server 1.2.9a? It seems like the start structure of it has changed significantly from the previous excavator so pointing the existing profile to it doesn't seem to make sense. Also, will you allow for overclocking settings to pass through to excavator or better to let afterburner continue to handle that?
Benchmarking is part of the latest development release. See this post for details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg21204182#msg21204182

Excavator 1.2.x will be supported in the future, but it's major changes to how that version of the software operates compared to the previous versions, so it's a significant implementation effort. Also, this miner hasn't really been a major success yet from what I can tell.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: