Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700829 times)
insaniak

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:07:59 PM

Runing into issues, My rig keeps shutting off and now I show this: If only it was true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

Thank you for the detailed reply. Smiley I do not mind having it convert to BTC or  ETH as I can always sell that later. Now based of what youve said it seems easier to use zpool or mph to do this. I also tried using MPH and I still have coins sitting there not being credited from auto exchange.Is there a way I can have payouts automatically sent to my bittrex account and sold without having to transfer them manually? Ive used bittrex autosell feature before and it seems pretty great. Also what do you think th emost profitable way is? As of right now I got Zpool working great and it is switching for me and everything which is nice. All in all i just want to make sure im getting the most profiablility as I can out of this.

Yes, you just set your auto payout threshold to some number that you are comfortable with, and put in your Bittrex wallet address for that coin.  You do have to do it on all the coins that you will be mining.  Then on Bittrex setup the auto sell feature for those coins that you want it to convert directly to BTC.

I did say "some number you are comfortable with" because you are going to lose a little bit in the fee that MPH charges.  I'm ok with 1%, so if the transaction fee on MPH is 0.01, with a minimum of 1.0 to process... then I set the auto payout threshold to 1.01.  That way as soon as I've mined 1.01 of that coin, I'll get 1.0 sent immediately to Bittrex, which immediately sells it.  I do this to make sure I get the coins to Bittrex as fast as possible so that the coin is still "hot" on the exchange.  If you wait until you have a large number of coins, the coin my not be hot anymore and you wont get as much profit.

As I've said before, if you let MPH do the auto convert to BTC, they wait until you and everyone else has accumulated enough coins to make it worth MPH's while... by then the coin is probably not "hot" anymore and you are selling on the dips.

Thank you I'll give that a shot. Also is there a way I could have one rig mine at mph and another on zpool? I want to try and compare them.

Sure, why couldn't you?  I wish I had two identical rigs to run such comparisons, it's impossible to otherwise.
insaniak

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

Thank you for the detailed reply. Smiley I do not mind having it convert to BTC or  ETH as I can always sell that later. Now based of what youve said it seems easier to use zpool or mph to do this. I also tried using MPH and I still have coins sitting there not being credited from auto exchange.Is there a way I can have payouts automatically sent to my bittrex account and sold without having to transfer them manually? Ive used bittrex autosell feature before and it seems pretty great. Also what do you think th emost profitable way is? As of right now I got Zpool working great and it is switching for me and everything which is nice. All in all i just want to make sure im getting the most profiablility as I can out of this.

Yes, you just set your auto payout threshold to some number that you are comfortable with, and put in your Bittrex wallet address for that coin.  You do have to do it on all the coins that you will be mining.  Then on Bittrex setup the auto sell feature for those coins that you want it to convert directly to BTC.

I did say "some number you are comfortable with" because you are going to lose a little bit in the fee that MPH charges.  I'm ok with 1%, so if the transaction fee on MPH is 0.01, with a minimum of 1.0 to process... then I set the auto payout threshold to 1.01.  That way as soon as I've mined 1.01 of that coin, I'll get 1.0 sent immediately to Bittrex, which immediately sells it.  I do this to make sure I get the coins to Bittrex as fast as possible so that the coin is still "hot" on the exchange.  If you wait until you have a large number of coins, the coin my not be hot anymore and you wont get as much profit.

As I've said before, if you let MPH do the auto convert to BTC, they wait until you and everyone else has accumulated enough coins to make it worth MPH's while... by then the coin is probably not "hot" anymore and you are selling on the dips.

Thank you I'll give that a shot. Also is there a way I could have one rig mine at mph and another on zpool? I want to try and compare them.

Sure, why couldn't you?  I wish I had two identical rigs to run such comparisons, it's impossible to otherwise.
How would I do that?
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:42:40 PM

How would I do that?

What is your mining rig? GPU's? How many?

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
insaniak

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

How would I do that?

I have 2 Rigs GTX 1070s (X8) AND 2 Rigs RX 580 8G (x7)
The Cryptophilanthropist

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

Thank you for the detailed reply. Smiley I do not mind having it convert to BTC or  ETH as I can always sell that later. Now based of what youve said it seems easier to use zpool or mph to do this. I also tried using MPH and I still have coins sitting there not being credited from auto exchange.Is there a way I can have payouts automatically sent to my bittrex account and sold without having to transfer them manually? Ive used bittrex autosell feature before and it seems pretty great. Also what do you think th emost profitable way is? As of right now I got Zpool working great and it is switching for me and everything which is nice. All in all i just want to make sure im getting the most profiablility as I can out of this.

Yes, you just set your auto payout threshold to some number that you are comfortable with, and put in your Bittrex wallet address for that coin.  You do have to do it on all the coins that you will be mining.  Then on Bittrex setup the auto sell feature for those coins that you want it to convert directly to BTC.

I did say "some number you are comfortable with" because you are going to lose a little bit in the fee that MPH charges.  I'm ok with 1%, so if the transaction fee on MPH is 0.01, with a minimum of 1.0 to process... then I set the auto payout threshold to 1.01.  That way as soon as I've mined 1.01 of that coin, I'll get 1.0 sent immediately to Bittrex, which immediately sells it.  I do this to make sure I get the coins to Bittrex as fast as possible so that the coin is still "hot" on the exchange.  If you wait until you have a large number of coins, the coin my not be hot anymore and you wont get as much profit.

Sure, why couldn't you?  I wish I had two identical rigs to run such comparisons, it's impossible to otherwise.
How would I do that?

You can specify in your batch file which GPU's you want to use with -d 0,1,2 ...etc that would mine at one pool you choose with gpu 0,1 and 2 , then make another batch file with other pool and use -d 3,4,5 ...etc or however you want it Smiley
That's it just use -d (device) in the command line batch file

insaniak

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:20:55 PM

Thank you for the detailed reply. Smiley I do not mind having it convert to BTC or  ETH as I can always sell that later. Now based of what youve said it seems easier to use zpool or mph to do this. I also tried using MPH and I still have coins sitting there not being credited from auto exchange.Is there a way I can have payouts automatically sent to my bittrex account and sold without having to transfer them manually? Ive used bittrex autosell feature before and it seems pretty great. Also what do you think th emost profitable way is? As of right now I got Zpool working great and it is switching for me and everything which is nice. All in all i just want to make sure im getting the most profiablility as I can out of this.

Yes, you just set your auto payout threshold to some number that you are comfortable with, and put in your Bittrex wallet address for that coin.  You do have to do it on all the coins that you will be mining.  Then on Bittrex setup the auto sell feature for those coins that you want it to convert directly to BTC.

I did say "some number you are comfortable with" because you are going to lose a little bit in the fee that MPH charges.  I'm ok with 1%, so if the transaction fee on MPH is 0.01, with a minimum of 1.0 to process... then I set the auto payout threshold to 1.01.  That way as soon as I've mined 1.01 of that coin, I'll get 1.0 sent immediately to Bittrex, which immediately sells it.  I do this to make sure I get the coins to Bittrex as fast as possible so that the coin is still "hot" on the exchange.  If you wait until you have a large number of coins, the coin my not be hot anymore and you wont get as much profit.

Sure, why couldn't you?  I wish I had two identical rigs to run such comparisons, it's impossible to otherwise.
How would I do that?

You can specify in your batch file which GPU's you want to use with -d 0,1,2 ...etc that would mine at one pool you choose with gpu 0,1 and 2 , then make another batch file with other pool and use -d 3,4,5 ...etc or however you want it Smiley
Is there a way I could do it with a completely seperate rig so say Rig 1 is Zpool and Rig 2 is MPH. As it stands right now I have under profit switching zpool selected and MPH and then under each miner I did override profit settings with MPH for one and zpool for the other, but they both mine the same pool.
The Cryptophilanthropist

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

How would I do that?

Is there a way I could do it with a completely seperate rig so say Rig 1 is Zpool and Rig 2 is MPH. As it stands right now I have under profit switching zpool selected and MPH and then under each miner I did override profit settings with MPH for one and zpool for the other, but they both mine the same pool.

I don't use profit switching feature I create templates, you could do the same and just apply the template to the miners you want to use on a given template.

insaniak

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:22:54 PM

How would I do that?

I don't use profit switching feature I create templates, you could do the same and just apply the template to the miners you want to use on a given template.
This would go under the environment section correct? Could you provide an example of what you have as a template? Im not sure how id set it up.
The Cryptophilanthropist

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

How would I do that?

This would go under the environment section correct? Could you provide an example of what you have as a template? Im not sure how id set it up.

SENT YOU PM, I CAN HELP YOU FROM THERE Smiley

The Cryptophilanthropist

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

Looking for a way to auto restart miners when accepted submissions is longer than 8 minutes.

This need is due to a problem with some of the yiimp pools I mine on, the miners don't drop, they hash

but no submit, if restarted all is ok. Also seems related to a particular coin or it's algo possibly.

Can anyone tell me how to do this if it is a feature? Thanks  (running Enterprise Edition)

Apologies for quoting my own post, hoping someone can help.

hurrikane

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:23:20 PM

Looking for a way to auto restart miners when accepted submissions is longer than 8 minutes.

This need is due to a problem with some of the yiimp pools I mine on, the miners don't drop, they hash

but no submit, if restarted all is ok. Also seems related to a particular coin or it's algo possibly.

Can anyone tell me how to do this if it is a feature? Thanks  (running Enterprise Edition)

You can go into:

Options => Rules => Accept Progress (first rule) => Edit

Under "Actions" click "Add"
"Miner Command"
"Restart miner"

Ta Da Smiley

I don't know how well this will work across the board for all algo's, but this is how I restart my rigs (reboot) when a card flakes out.
The Cryptophilanthropist

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:54:05 PM

You can go into:

Options => Rules => Accept Progress (first rule) => Edit

Under "Actions" click "Add"
"Miner Command"
"Restart miner"

Ta Da Smiley

I don't know how well this will work across the board for all algo's, but this is how I restart my rigs (reboot) when a card flakes out.

Thanks I'll try that....no wonder I missed how to do it, it was simple, LOL

thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:28:37 AM

I use minera 0.8.0 to run my miner. Could i also use AM to monitor and manage also remote control it?

VicePrez

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

Feature request:

Add dual mining revenue under Coins and Online services for secondary coins.

Example:

https://imgur.com/nsYfJdG
Rodrigo8

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

Hi, I bought the Enterprise version.
I've used it with different miners with no problems. Only mining with autoswitch that could not make it work in any way.

My doubt is:
I use the NHML (Nicehash Mining Legacy). I installed the AM agent and tried to connect the miner, also ip, however unsuccessfully. How to make AM just see Nicehash mining?

I'm currently using AM just as a monitoring my rigs of which are managed by NHML 1.8.1.3

Thanks
I assume you are using External Miner concept in Awesome Miner to connect to the mining software started by the Nicehash mining software. In order for this to work, the mining software must have API enabled and you need to know on which port the Nicehash software uses for this. Once you found this information in the Nicehash software, it should simply be to connect to the IP and port from Awesome Miner.

I have the API but it's from the website (it's just one API for all miners together) , local software do not have one, how can I insert this API in the AM software so that I can monitor my rigs?
insaniak

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:09:56 AM

My rig keeps crashing when doing autoprofit mining. I was previously mining etherium just fine. What could be the problem?
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:08:57 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 06:23:52 AM by puwaha

Yes, go to the Managed Profit Miner settings for each rig, and click on the Override global profit switching pool settings and set one rig on only MPH, and another rig on just zpool.
puwaha

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:19:27 AM

My rig keeps crashing when doing autoprofit mining. I was previously mining etherium just fine. What could be the problem?

If you have your rig tuned to do Eth, then start it as a profit miner... when it changes to a different algorithm, the GPU settings could be wrong.  Your over/underclocks for Eth could be the wrong settings for a different more stressful algorithm.  Also, if you have your rig running on the edge of what your PSU can handle... you may be running into an issue with the PSU not being able to deliver enough power for a stressful algo based on your previous tuning for Eth.  How many, and what kind of GPUs are you running?  What PSU are you running?
puwaha

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:22:44 AM

I use minera 0.8.0 to run my miner. Could i also use AM to monitor and manage also remote control it?

I'm not sure why you would want to.  Awesome Miner would replace the need for minera.  AM will download and control the mining software on your rig, giving you the aggregated stats and more.  What kind of rigs do you have?  If they are ASICs, then you just setup the ASICs as External Miners in AM, and AM can monitor and control them.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: