Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700833 times)
bleauhaus

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

Basically i understand AM to ado what you describe you would want to set up your pools for each coin and wallet then add the pools to a pool group on the options dialog then set your miner as a profit miner using that group

just make sure you carefully set each pool using the correct miner for your GPU etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

Hi Patrike

I observe the strange behavior of the program. One of my Antminers stopped switching to the most profitable pools. This miner has the same set of settings as those that normally switch. The same profile, "Default." Can not understand what is the reason?

Upd:  Hmmm, i have reload a pool set to this miner and now its work. But realy strange, why it has stoped to switch before?

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
tailhead

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

Hi Patrike,

When using profit switcher and switch to Equihash coin, often my miner goes "Interface offline" and never switch to another coin until I restart miner manually.
It happen when EWBF return "ERROR: API bind error".
I tried to set rule to restart miner when it detect Offlne, but it doesn't help.
I set Trigger;
- Detect offline, 30 second,
- Time interval: 0hours, 1munutes, 0seconds
and Actions;
- Stop miner
- wait 5 seconds
- Start miner

As I just added new computer to mine (my 3rd Rig), I'm planning to buy Standard version but I want to make sure this problem to be solved before purchase.
This problem only happen to my GTX1070 Rigs (Rig 1 and 2) and not for GTX1060 Rig (Rig3).
Any suggestions?
Turok2000

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:58:23 PM

Good afternoon.
You have done a lot of improvements! But
I very much asked you to make it possible for each farm SEPARATE to determine which group of pools to use or online services !!! And for each farm to be able to install a separate bitcoin wallet !!! In the same way, each farm has its own limit when overclocked, correspondingly, based on this, for each farm, the profitability of the algorithms will be chosen as their own !!!
Very much you I ask to make the given options accessible.
Thanks for the feedback and improvement suggestions. You probably noticed I've implemented some of the features you requested earlier.

Just a quick question about "install a separate bitcoin wallet"? Can you explain this in more detail? Already today you can override the global profit switching wallet per Managed Profit Miner (in the Properties of ecah miner). Was it this or something else you had in mind?

Good afternoon. Yes, you misunderstood me. I would like to see for each farm or group of farms the ability to specify a pool of groups (with their wallets) for autotrade. Now the program has the ability to only specify the wallet and the name.
blizzisu

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:09:58 PM

Here is an idea on a new feature to improve profit switching performance and profit.  Would it be possible to add a setting that tells awesomeminer to only switch to a new algorithm/pool if the profit is x% higher than the current pool?  Sometimes it will switch to a new pool for a small gain in profit which causes downtime.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

hi folks - wondering about awesome miner. How legit is it? Any possibility there is a trojan snarfing data, or that it is "taking" cycles away for mining to its account?
cc_entrepreneur

Activity: 23
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

Hi patrike,

I think there is a bug with the benchmark interface and writing benchmark scores onto the profiles and there is some confusion about the benchmark scores:

1. Whenever I perform a full precise benchmark and write their scores onto the current profile, everything has gone just after closing the window and reopening it (the same for closing and reopening awesome miner).

2. There is a confusion with the "Options > Algorithms" and "Options > Profit Profiles > nVidia GPU". Both of them shows algorithm benchmark results, but they do not take it from the benchmark results. Even if I try to manually enter some scores, they can not be seen in the benchmark interface. "Tools > Benchmark" interface should override the values onto the default values by taking only one gpu or all the gpus into account.

3. Another confusion is: While mining, when you try to get the current hashrate result and overwrite it, it shows the sum of the all cards benchmark score. But after then, if you do not have the other algos hasrate sum overwritten, it compares that sum value with the single value and consistently goes for the summed one miner, no change could be expected then because the revenue calculation becomes some order of magnitude.

My suggestion is: As I already mentioned before, using a json file and storing those benchmark values depending on the gpu could be beneficial. As in the nicehash example, user can copy one benchmark score to all other gpus if they are all the same with the same settings, or could have the ability to benchmark all the gpus one by one and store their results in a file. By using such a file, manual entering could also be possible if you know your values.

My final request is about the "yiimp.eu" pool. Could you please also add this pool as a default pool?

Thanks

1) Did you click the button "Save to profile" to save the selected hashrates (you need to check the checkboxes) to the profile? When you go to Options dialog, Profit profile and edit the profile you saved to - don't you see the new hashrates?
Yes, I already tried to save the results over the current profile for a few times. Maybe due to the windows server edition, now i'm trying with win10+fall update and everything goes well. But anyway, when I do not perform the benchmark for all algos in one step, partial benchmarking results still can not be overwritten. E.g. sometimes some algos could not be benchmarked and in the second pass I try to benchmark those algos again, but results could not be saved.

2) I cannot reproduce the scenario you describe. If I go to the nVidia profile and enter a hashrate like 22 MH/s on X11 and save that. Next I go to the Benchmark dialog and select the nVidia Profile, I see the 22MH/s in the Configured Hashrate column. Isn't that the case for you?

The default values in Options dialog, Algorithm section cannot be modified via the benchmarking.

For some algos you're right, it takes the values correctly, but for some algos not. Could you please try with other algos also? Maybe that was also due to the win server edition. I will test them again with win10.

3) I'm aware of this behavior and the idea is to implement it per GPU instead. The profiles should have hashrates per card, not per system.

There is a clone feature in the Profile profile configuration, but no interface to manually edit a JSON structure. If you like XML you could possibly edit the Awesome Miner configuration file right away.

I'm planning to add a bit more generic support for the yiimp-based pools, because there are a lot of them and difficult to keep up with all of them.

Thanks
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

hi folks - wondering about awesome miner. How legit is it? Any possibility there is a trojan snarfing data, or that it is "taking" cycles away for mining to its account?

Awesome Miner is not a mining program.  It controls and monitors many of the well known existing mining programs like ccminer, claymore's, EWBF, and more... and if you don't like the miners that come built in, you can add your own.

It's meant to make complex relationships between pools, miners, rigs, and even profit switching... easier with a GUI.

So, no... there's no trojans, nor does it take dev fees or cycles away from you.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

very Legit ,worth the money, it's gets updates all most daily, the Developer is active,if you request something it more then likely will be added if it's with in reason and can be done..

Any possibility there is a trojan snarfing data, or that it is "taking" cycles away for mining to its account?  

it does none of that .. there is even warnings in some parts that warn and tell why it's there and just what it does ...you can trust those warnings ...

For the money we pay why would the Developer do that ? .,.... you don't donate to use it, you pay for any thing over what the free version offers ...

SO, like  puwaha  said this is not a software miner it's a Monitoring system that keeps track of all your miners with features that help the miners an has nothing to do with the soft ware miner it self, other then monitor ..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:13:11 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 12:39:02 PM by toptek

Hi Patrike, is possible to create a rule to periodically change of mining pool (by specified time, not by profit) something like each 6 or 8 hours?  Could you please provide an example? Thanks
You can define a rule with a Time trigger that fires at 6 AM, with the action Miner Command -> Change Pool to YourPool#1
Then you define a second rule, with a Time trigger that fires at 2 PM, with the action Miner Command -> Change Pool to YourPool#2
Then a third...

Please make sure that all three rules are enabled once you added them.

Hey Patrike

I setup four rules 6 hours a part to switch pools and no pools switched after 6 hours, so i set it to switch every hour with two rules, it still didn't switch pools with GPU mining.
Haven't tired with ASIC miners yet i saw it's possible ...

Is there more i need on I might have turned off ? ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

Hi Patrike

I observe the strange behavior of the program. One of my Antminers stopped switching to the most profitable pools. This miner has the same set of settings as those that normally switch. The same profile, "Default." Can not understand what is the reason?

Upd:  Hmmm, i have reload a pool set to this miner and now its work. But realy strange, why it has stoped to switch before?

I have this prob with api-access that they fall back to the local cfg in case of an internal crash.
Then awesome miner will not manage them via api, you have to set the pool by hand again, then its fine until next crash.
Under tools / antminer you can configure the default pools. That will be the pools your miners fall back to when they crash or reboot.
You can only do it if you have one kind of miners which support one algo. For instance only l3+.
You can not define default pools for secific devices right now. Since you hand-insert these pools, it will try to use these default pools for all antminers.
nu1mlock

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

I'm trying to get statistics on SMART but it doesn't seem to work.

Awesome Miner seems to have SmartCash as SHA-3 algo and is for some reason using very different stats than whattomine. I've added SMART as a new coin under "Coins & Profit > Statistics" and added its json URL but it doesn't work (have changed update interval to 2 minutes).

Other coins I've added the same way works great. But not SMART. Any ideas?
nemzy

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

Hello guys, need help to config my pools . I did everything from the WEB but still not working Sad
I'm trying to set up pool for PIRL and there is some more commands in command line witch i'm not sure where to write it .
esm 0 -mode 1 -ethi -16384 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 -- like this
In pool properties there is Claymore pool settings, so in the settings i put ESM ->  value 0 and same for other options but it's not working Sad
On Advanced there is option ADD pool specific command line , so i just copied this line -esm 0 -mode 1 -ethi -16384 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 and add it there - NOT working . I know it's should work , just don't know how to config it
and same story with coin balance ... What Block explorer API URL i shoud post for ethermine.org like examp?
Any advise will be helpful
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

XMR Stak has a JSON API, please consider adding it as a supported miner.  CryptoNight mining is hot.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
Is support coming for the rapidly growing list of CryptoNight miners out there?
xmr-stak
xmrig
cast-xmr

These are quickly growing as the CryptoNight scene is exploding and Claymore's XMR miner is lagging hard in the competition.

I need support for these and will be upgrading my license once one/some of them are supported..
I'm planning to implement support for XMR-Stak, but right now it's only their CPU miner that has a monitoring API for Awesome Miner to use. The AMD and nVidia miners only have a web interface, but no API.

Then we have this one:
https://github.com/xmr-stak/xmr-stak
This one claims to unify all of them, but when looking at the releases, it's first of all no release the last 4 months and the precompiled releases are not there in contrast to what their readme-file states.

Any suggestions from those of you with more experience in this software are apprecated. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

Hello Patrike,
I would have a suggestion regarding profit switching.
As you can see in the picture below, i defined a profit profile for each type of graphic card i own in my rigs.

I then defined a profile group for each of my rig to have exact stats regarding income.
In profit group window, can you add an option to set up a specific profit switching profile.

This way it could be possible to have one rig that switch mining between nicehash and an ethereum pool, another rig that switch between zpool and a zcash pool.

It would be a great addition !
Today the pools for the profit switcher are defined on a global level (Options dialog, Profit switching). I assume want want this per profile (or group profile)?
I've had similar requests in the past to have have the profit switcher working on multiple set of pools, where not all miners would use the same pools.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

Hi Patrike

Please add a "Notice" field in "Pool properties" dialog. Some pool configuration use wallet address as worker name. In this field user will write to which location belong this wallet address (Local wallet or some exchange wallet, etc.)
Thanks for the suggestion. I've had similar requests about miners, that it should be possible to leave a "Note" on them. When I implement that for the miners, I could do it for the pools as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

Hi everyone,
few questions regarding Awesome:
  • Never got the Nanopool miner name working, same as described in this post
. Is there really a setup where this [MinerWorker] works?
  • Anyone else got Sia wallet balance correct? I'm using nanopool API with wallet address and it fails to update. Tried changing several option, none of them seems to work.

If anyone has an answer to this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
1) Awesome Miner allows specification of the Pool worker name in the middle by using the following syntax:
EWALL/[MinerWorker]/EMAIL
[MinerWorker] will be replaced with the miner specific worker name specified in the miner properties, Add to worker name.
Have you configured a "Add to worker name" for your Managed Miner?

2) There are no Block Explorers for SIA that Awesome Miner supports. I do get many requests about getting more coins to work for the Balance feature, but the challenge is that most API's out there are different for each coin, making it very difficult to have a general support for any coin. This one has support for many coins and works with Awesome Miner, but unfortunately SIA is not one of them:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

N00B Question, so please forgive me in advance

I am relatively new to mining and have my first rig up and running on Nicehash (6) 580's and (6) 1070's.  I just purchased Awesome Miner and am overwhelmed with trying to figure this thing out.

My goal is to let the rig mine the most profitable and deposit the coins that it's mining into the appropriate Bittrex wallet for that coin.  I am more interested in collecting individual coins than converting over to one particular coin, however, I just signed up for MiningPoolHub and see that they offer to transfer all mining to any particular coin, which is interesting to me.

What I need help with is how to set up Awesome Miner so that if it's mining ETH, it desposits into my ETH wallet on Bittrex.  If it's mining ZCash, it deposits into ZCash wallet on Bittrex, etc.

Again, I'm very new to this so please be gentle  Kiss

If someone knows of a resource to find this info in laymans terms, I would very gladly read and do it myself, it's just a bit overwhelming with all of the info out there, so I figured I would ask the experts
See the section "Custom pools" on this page for information about how to add one or many user defined pools the the profit switcher:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#configure

How coins deposits works are more related to which mining pool you are using. You can add any pool to Awesome Miner and specify worker name and so on. Some pools allow you to specify the payout address directly in the Worker name or Wallet address in the pool properties. Other pools requires you to sign up with a username, and on the pool web site you specify payout address. The exact process for this depends on the mining pool you use.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

1) Awesome Miner allows specification of the Pool worker name in the middle by using the following syntax:
EWALL/[MinerWorker]/EMAIL
[MinerWorker] will be replaced with the miner specific worker name specified in the miner properties, Add to worker name.
Have you configured a "Add to worker name" for your Managed Miner?
Yep, I got 2 Managed miners going on Ethermine pools, they both get proper names (Miner.1, Miner.2). With Nanopool I did the exact syntax as it's explained in the help section, like you just wrote, and they both appear as "[MinerWorker]" in the pool account view. The email gets picked up correctly because Nanopool allowed me to change the settings for the account. Even tried custom separator, neither worked.

2) There are no Block Explorers for SIA that Awesome Miner supports. I do get many requests about getting more coins to work for the Balance feature, but the challenge is that most API's out there are different for each coin, making it very difficult to have a general support for any coin. This one has support for many coins and works with Awesome Miner, but unfortunately SIA is not one of them:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
Cool. I tested the Sia API for that wallet and it gave me a result
Code:
{
  "status": true,
  "data": 123.01234567891
}

So I thought I had configured it wrong.
Thank you so much for answering and fantastic job on Awesome, it really is awesome.
Can you please provide a screenshot of your Pool Properties dialog in Awesome Miner as well? (You can blank out sensitive parts like your e-mail and wallet address)

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

Hi Patrike,

When using profit switcher and switch to Equihash coin, often my miner goes "Interface offline" and never switch to another coin until I restart miner manually.
It happen when EWBF return "ERROR: API bind error".
I tried to set rule to restart miner when it detect Offlne, but it doesn't help.
I set Trigger;
- Detect offline, 30 second,
- Time interval: 0hours, 1munutes, 0seconds
and Actions;
- Stop miner
- wait 5 seconds
- Start miner

As I just added new computer to mine (my 3rd Rig), I'm planning to buy Standard version but I want to make sure this problem to be solved before purchase.
This problem only happen to my GTX1070 Rigs (Rig 1 and 2) and not for GTX1060 Rig (Rig3).
Any suggestions?
First verify that the rule is Enabled (the checkbox). Next, please send me the log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) and let me know the name of the miner that didn't trigger the rule as expected. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: