Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.2
 ASIC mining
  - Update firmware feature for Antminers. The firmware will be uploaded and updated for all the selected Antminers.
An excellent solution, especially when it can be done at once in the entire list.
But is there any kind of fool protection? for verification of incorrect firmware for a specific model?

---
bitma*n made the service "Bitmain Crypto"
https://index.btc.com/default
https://btc.com/api-doc
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Hello , can't run Zhack on (nicehash.com) does not start with the miner GMiner.  My diagnosis:

----------------------------------------------
Initialize diagnostics (2)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 6.0.2
nVidia driver version: 417.01
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: GMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: GMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
====================================================================================================
C:\Users\ESONIC\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\gminer_1_10_windows64_1\miner.exe  -a 144_5 -d 0 1 2 3 4 5 -s zhash.eu.nicehash.com -n 3369 -u 1J66pdXyBkRtbdW5LWExDSbicehCcmxk5q -p x -w 0 --api 4028
====================================================================================================
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 4888
> personalization string not specified

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed

I confess that the same thing happens to me. Nicehash with Gminer does not work, it gives errors. I have not tried EWBF because for me that miner remains old.

We expect quick solution in an update just for this. Now it is very interesting Zhash both in mining alone and in Nicehash, in fact it is almost what mino in coins lately

Maybe patrike left it out, there's a lot of things to do and overlooking is unintended but happens. The error is clearly no pers string defined.

Just go into Online Services -> NiceHash (ZHash) -> Personalisation String (Optional) and add auto

it should just work from there
Thanks! The next release of Awesome Miner will include this change.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494.0

the extension to add coins Awesome Miner Coin Updater does not work correctly. Even though we add coins, always read hashrate 0.0, which is always profitable.

I have sent several emais to Sootha, leaving messages in their forum, but two weeks have passed. PAtrike if they do not fix that you will have to look for a similar way so that we can add coins. There are a lot of profitable currencies that do not appear in AM providers, and this is bothering me deeply. Hours of coin searches and tests that now do not help me at all, but it must be recognized that AW CU was doing a very good job, so good, that you will have to do something similar in AM so that we can add coins, and read the explorer and the prices of some Exchanges. You can request the source of programming from Sootha and over time add it corrected to AM, besides that function will make it possible for you to obtain any price of any currency whatever your source of origin, and to be able to choose the exchange that interests us.

I know that this I have commented it other times, but it is that it is very important, AM with the cost that it has can not depend so much on other extensions of third parties that suddenly leave them abandoned. It's like taking my arm off. I have coins for X22s but although it adds them its hash is 0.0. All this because they have updated the explorer and now it can not scrape the data well.

Something like that should be standard in AM.

Neither you are a great developer, nor the clients that have paid the high licenses for the API and for pruning to use among other things this extension, we deserve not to have something similar and depend on a third party.
To some extent, having a more flexible way of pointing to data sources like block explorers and exchanges can make sense to support in future versions of Awesome Miner. I think we can agree on that point.

I also have integration with two more coin statistics web sites in the pipeline. Those running these sites are spending a considerable amount of time to keep them updated with coins and it's not realistic for Awesome Miner to start competing in this area. This is why integration with external services are required.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

ASIC mining
  - Update firmware feature for Antminers. The firmware will be uploaded and updated for all the selected Antminers.

Could anybody explain this feature? Where can I read what does the new firmware can do for my L3+ for example?
Thank you.
It's the firmware provided by Bitmain that can be deployed to your Antminers. The feature in Awesome Miner is about mass upgrading Antminers with firmware, but Awesome Miner itself doesn't provide any firmware.

It's a way to automate the task to upgrade the firmware where you today need to go into the web interface of each of your Antminers and make the upgrade. That kind of upgrade via the web interface is fine if you only have a few Antminers, but for those having 20 or 200 Antminers it makes sense to let Awesome Miner do perform this instead.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

ASIC mining
An excellent solution, especially when it can be done at once in the entire list.
But is there any kind of fool protection? for verification of incorrect firmware for a specific model?

---
bitma*n made the service "Bitmain Crypto"
https://index.btc.com/default
https://btc.com/api-doc
There are no "fool protection" right now. The files you download from the Bitmain web site is typically a single tar.gz-file, and Awesome Miner doesn't have any way of knowing which Antminer model it's intended for.

I'm however very open to suggestions here so if there are realistic checks that Awesome Miner can perform, it can of course be implemented.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

How i can get access by  API to miner Tag options? 
Yes, the Tags are exposed over the Awesome Miner HTTP API. Please see the section "Tags" on this page for details:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085916-awesome-miner-http-api

Thanks, but I said wrong.

I meant access from a script in C #
Right now it can only be accessed and modified via the HTTP API and the Rules in Awesome Miner - but currently not via the C# scripting feature. I will note your request.

Varex

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

ASIC mining

Could anybody explain this feature? Where can I read what does the new firmware can do for my L3+ for example?
Thank you.
It's the firmware provided by Bitmain that can be deployed to your Antminers. The feature in Awesome Miner is about mass upgrading Antminers with firmware, but Awesome Miner itself doesn't provide any firmware.

It's a way to automate the task to upgrade the firmware where you today need to go into the web interface of each of your Antminers and make the upgrade. That kind of upgrade via the web interface is fine if you only have a few Antminers, but for those having 20 or 200 Antminers it makes sense to let Awesome Miner do perform this instead.

Now it is clear. Thank you!
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Hello , can't run Zhack on (nicehash.com) does not start with the miner GMiner.  My diagnosis:

----------------------------------------------
Initialize diagnostics (2)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 6.0.2
nVidia driver version: 417.01
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: GMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: GMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
C:\Users\ESONIC\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\gminer_1_10_windows64_1\miner.exe  -a 144_5 -d 0 1 2 3 4 5 -s zhash.eu.nicehash.com -n 3369 -u 1J66pdXyBkRtbdW5LWExDSbicehCcmxk5q -p x -w 0 --api 4028
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 4888
> personalization string not specified

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed

I confess that the same thing happens to me. Nicehash with Gminer does not work, it gives errors. I have not tried EWBF because for me that miner remains old.

We expect quick solution in an update just for this. Now it is very interesting Zhash both in mining alone and in Nicehash, in fact it is almost what mino in coins lately

Maybe patrike left it out, there's a lot of things to do and overlooking is unintended but happens. The error is clearly no pers string defined.

Just go into Online Services -> NiceHash (ZHash) -> Personalisation String (Optional) and add auto

it should just work from there

thanks also worked for me
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

patrike

Is it possible to specify a specific number per kW in a certain profile?
those. not the price for 1 kW / hour, but the fixed price?
skh00

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

How i can get access by  API to miner Tag options? 
Yes, the Tags are exposed over the Awesome Miner HTTP API. Please see the section "Tags" on this page for details:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085916-awesome-miner-http-api

Thanks, but I said wrong.

I meant access from a script in C #
Right now it can only be accessed and modified via the HTTP API and the Rules in Awesome Miner - but currently not via the C# scripting feature. I will note your request.

It will be great, because it would allow more fine-tuning scripts.
I hope that you will add the all of the functionality that available through the web API
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Hey Patrike, I have some more requests as mining seemingly is evolving in weird ways.

-A way to pull date/time stamp for rules activation from a txt file which is monitored. Such as scanning a text file and recognizing a date/time stamp and using that as a trigger. Date/time syntax could be specified by the user to make it easier to program for you.

-Adding a command to shutdown miners. There is reboot command, but not shutdown.

-Adding the ability to send a magic packet to machines (Wake on Lan). Machine MAC addresses in addition to IPs should be recorded by Awesome Miner and should be seamlessly integrated with miners. Wake on Lan is heavily documented with examples, very easy to implement, and used in a lot of applications. This is very important for low power usage scenarios.

-Apply a template to selected miners. I'm not sure if there is some weird way of doing this already, but you can only select pools or pool groups, and not change the template (which is needed for swapping algorithms on a schedule).

Thanks. ^^

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

Hey Patrike, I have some more requests as mining seemingly is evolving in weird ways.

-A way to pull date/time stamp for rules activation from a txt file which is monitored. Such as scanning a text file and recognizing a date/time stamp and using that as a trigger. Date/time syntax could be specified by the user to make it easier to program for you.

-Adding a command to shutdown miners. There is reboot command, but not shutdown.

-Adding the ability to send a magic packet to machines (Wake on Lan). Machine MAC addresses in addition to IPs should be recorded by Awesome Miner and should be seamlessly integrated with miners. Wake on Lan is heavily documented with examples, very easy to implement, and used in a lot of applications. This is very important for low power usage scenarios.

-Apply a template to selected miners. I'm not sure if there is some weird way of doing this already, but you can only select pools or pool groups, and not change the template (which is needed for swapping algorithms on a schedule).

Thanks. ^^

I second the need to shutdown a rig in addition to reboot.  It's not often I need that but it would be nice to have.
slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

New z-enemy 1.26 Nvidia GPU Miner With Improved Performance

The new version adds up to +5-7% for X16r and X16s, +7% for Bitcore, few percent for other algorithms such as X17, C11, Aergo … on GTX 10×0 cards. The Hex algorithm gets +10% for GTX 10×0 cards and +2% for RTX 20×0 GPUs as a hashrate boost.

https://cryptomining-blog.com/10460-new-z-enemy-1-26-nvidia-gpu-miner-with-improved-performance/
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:24:53 AM

Thanks. ^^

I second the need to shutdown a rig in addition to reboot.  It's not often I need that but it would be nice to have.

Yes  should specify I was looking for these things to be available as a 'rules action' option for scheduling, however, contextual menu for things like shutdown is also something I've needed and instead I have to remote in to do it manually.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/download/0.8.4/t-rex-0.8.4-win-cuda10.0.zip

New T-rex 0.8.4  add custom
slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

New release T-Rex 0.8.5  Performance improvements: x22i +5%

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/download/0.8.5/t-rex-0.8.5-win-cuda10.0.zip
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

New release T-Rex 0.8.5  Performance improvements: x22i +5%

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/download/0.8.5/t-rex-0.8.5-win-cuda10.0.zip

Thanks  Grin
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

New release T-Rex 0.8.5  Performance improvements: x22i +5%

It is necessary to somehow stop this disgrace with a constant update.
Patrike, you need to figure out how to automatically update the miner. It would be good to make a notification about the release of a new miner and update the miner separately from the program.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

patrike

Is it possible to specify a specific number per kW in a certain profile?
those. not the price for 1 kW / hour, but the fixed price?
I've had a few simlar requests in the past but this is currently not supported.

Maybe it should be possible to define something like this:
- Additional power usage (W) on a global level, in addition to the individual miners. To be used to reduce the total profit on the dashboard
- Additional power user per miner - configured per profit profile
  - Possible to override this per miner as well

All this would be added on top of the power usage specified per algorithm.

Please let me know your view on this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Thanks. ^^
1) This one is a bit specific and I don't think there will be much general use for a feature like this to justify new trigger settings for it. I can write a few lines of custom C# script for you that will trigger based on file content. Please give me an example of what the file format will look like and I will get back to you on this.

2) You can use the rules for this - both for manually triggering a shutdown but also as part of some automated tasks. Please see "Example: Shutdown remote PC via a button click":
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085907-rules-detect-mining-issues-and-automate-tasks
The example illustrates how you can add a menu item to the Actions button where you can execute any remote command, in this case a shutdown command. This action is very flexible as it can automate many tasks on the remote miners.

3) This is a very interesting suggestion that I've actually not been thinking of before. Awesome Miner would have to save the last known MAC address of each Remote Agent but otherwise it should be quite straight forward. This would make sense to have as a rule action. I will expore this request and see when it's possible to implement.

4) Is this for use in a rule where you want to make changes on a schedule? There is a rule action called Apply Managed Template that you can use. Please let me know if this was what you were looking for or if I misunderstood your request.

Thanks for all comments, questions and feedback!

Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: