Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700825 times)
JACKSEG

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

I've had a few similar reports in the past MSI Afterburner sometimes doesn't like too frequent clocking changes request. Can you try to put a delay between the clocking operations by going to the Options dialog, Mining Settings and add a few seconds to "Pause after applying clocking settings".

I can also announce that the development of native clocking via Awesome Miner has started. It's a bit too early to say how it will work out, but it looks promising and the plan is to let Awesome Miner do the clocking via the AMD and nVidia libraries/drivers without using external applications like MSI Afterburner. This will give Awesome Miner much more control of the clocking in the future.
Hi Patrike,
You are a king !
It's working now :-)

I have 2s for delay and it's perfet.

Thanks for your help.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modifiedmee

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

what happened to awesome miner, the last update it seems like it has issues with asics.
went from being on a profit profile and rules to restart to no access at all. having to manually go in and restart them or via ip address.
api access states privileged but still no  control Huh 
it was lovely up until now Sad
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Hi Patrike,

please add yescryptr32 algo, cpuminer-opt and nlpool support this!

Thanks
Sure, I will add this in the next release.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

what happened to awesome miner, the last update it seems like it has issues with asics.
went from being on a profit profile and rules to restart to no access at all. having to manually go in and restart them or via ip address.
api access states privileged but still no  control Huh 
it was lovely up until now Sad
I've not had any other reports about ASIC related issues. If the Summary tab indicates that the miner is Privileged, but operations like Change Pool and so on are disabled (not clickable), it's probably because Awesome Miner is waiting for another operation to complete for this miner.

Can you please check if you have any rules that could trigger a command to be sent to the miner constantly? Please also restart Awesome Miner after you disabled these rules to make sure no commands are in the queue to be sent to the miner.

If you want you can send me the Awesome Miner log file by mail. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

I am running the professional version of AM on my small farm of Inosillicon A9 Zmasters and for some reason I can show Horizen with totals as the coin I am mining on the Main/Miners page but when I select Zcash(the coin I am actually mining), the logos show up but no prices or totals.
Are Zcash showing up with the correct information on the Coins tab? If you enter the same hashrate on the Coins tab as your miner can perform, will you get a revenue and profit displayed here on the Coins tab?

On the coins tab I have amounts for several coins but only zero's for Zcash.
Can you select the Zcash coin and then click the 'Coin Properties' toolbar button and make sure 'Change Properties' isn't checked. If checked, you would override all stats with what you enter in this dialog.
Thank you very much Patrike. That did it.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:52:57 AM

new z-enemy 1.27 cuda 10

https://mega.nz/#!cHgBxQYI!pzCN-7zy13QpqLwSFudn5Ees5_Y94j6FxxY0E9I85zw

@patrike can provide me with a suitable url to add as custom until you update AM
I look forward to seeing the new version with the new coin source.
I wait for the url
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Another quirky request, please add 'temperature limit' as well as 'unhooking TDP and Temp' to the system > gpu settings > miner dialogue in the AB settings. Asked for this before a long time ago, but I think this got buried. The option is available and present in Afterburner when you click the down arrow on the normal screen, but not in AM.

Also please consider moving GPU settings to it's own tab in the hot bar in the center of the miner along with the other dialogue boxes. A lot of those boxes I don't even use except for note, console, and occasionally summary. That along with the addition of properties > command line > parameters would streamline things a lot.

Completely unrelated to AM, some of you guys really need to take a look at your power bills and compare them to what you're making right now. You shouldn't be mining if your power costs $.1kwh or more.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

new z-enemy 1.27 cuda 10

https://mega.nz/#!cHgBxQYI!pzCN-7zy13QpqLwSFudn5Ees5_Y94j6FxxY0E9I85zw

@patrike can provide me with a suitable url to add as custom until you update AM
I look forward to seeing the new version with the new coin source.
I wait for the url
Download link for Z-enemy 1.27
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/z-enemy.1-27-cuda10.0.zip

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Another quirky request, please add 'temperature limit' as well as 'unhooking TDP and Temp' to the system > gpu settings > miner dialogue in the AB settings. Asked for this before a long time ago, but I think this got buried. The option is available and present in Afterburner when you click the down arrow on the normal screen, but not in AM.

Also please consider moving GPU settings to it's own tab in the hot bar in the center of the miner along with the other dialogue boxes. A lot of those boxes I don't even use except for note, console, and occasionally summary. That along with the addition of properties > command line > parameters would streamline things a lot.
Temperature Limit is not exposed over the MSI Afterburner Remote Server and cannot be supported for that reason. Which property in MSI Afterburner is the unhook-setting you are referring to?

Once Awesome Miner will get native OC support, Temperature Limit should be fully possible to support. At the same time the OC features are getting integrated in a better way, they will also be much faster and it would be possible to put them on a separate tab like you suggest.

trucobit

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Initialize diagnostics (20)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner Remote Agent version: 6.0.3
nVidia driver version: 416.94
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: CcZenemyEngine, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Set clocking start profile: 77, 85 140--360 (when stopping, the following will be used: -1, type: Single, Use: False)
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcZenemyEngine, IsProfitMiner: True)
====================================================================================================
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\z-enemy.1-27-cuda10.0_1\z-enemy.exe  -a bcd -o stratum+tcp://bcd.eu.mine.zpool.ca:3643 -u 123XeUWek7qstz7WFABSPbs1GmFtWxPaaE.rig2 -p c=BTC -b 0.0.0.0:4028
====================================================================================================
Failed to start miner process: El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

------

Last night I uploaded the file to my dropbox and I shared it so I could use it in custom, since it did not work for me, so I asked you to upload it to your service. But I keep giving the same error.

I've put your URL in Z-enemy's Custom and it gives me the error. If I hit the url, the miner is actually downloaded

What puzzles me is the error that the miner does not find, but really if the miner is inside the zip. There will be no problem with the custom system? Before, it worked very well.

I have to wait for his next AM update to be able to use the 1.27
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Last night I uploaded the file to my dropbox and I shared it so I could use it in custom, since it did not work for me, so I asked you to upload it to your service. But I keep giving the same error.

I've put your URL in Z-enemy's Custom and it gives me the error. If I hit the url, the miner is actually downloaded

What puzzles me is the error that the miner does not find, but really if the miner is inside the zip. There will be no problem with the custom system? Before, it worked very well.

Worked fine for me, using Patricke's link provided above. I just copied and pasted the link into the custom download URL for that managed software. No other changes anywhere else.

Regards,
...jim

Edit: I see you are using the remote agent. I am not. Perhaps that is where the issue lies.
trucobit

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

Worked fine for me, using Patricke's link provided above. I just copied and pasted the link into the custom download URL for that managed software. No other changes anywhere else.

Regards,
...jim

Edit: I see you are using the remote agent. I am not. Perhaps that is where the issue lies.

I have used this function many times, so I ask for the link to Patrike. Yesterday night I tried to do it myself with my Dropbox of payment that if it allows to do direct download, and it gave me the same error, I do not know if that has influenced.

I have a machine only destined to have running Awesome miner, it is in the same network and it is not a miner. This machine controls the 6 rigs that are in the basement of the house, but in the same network.

It is the first time that using the link of patrike and Custom, has given me problems. I do not know if my failed tests yesterday night with dropbox are causing.

Anyway I can wait a few days to update the program. I just want to comment that maybe there is a problem with the remote agent. But for me it is not a problem to wait a few days.

The best way to help the programmer is reporting possible failures.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Regards,
...jim

I have used this function many times, so I ask for the link to Patrike. Yesterday night I tried to do it myself with my Dropbox of payment that if it allows to do direct download, and it gave me the same error, I do not know if that has influenced.

I have a machine only destined to have running Awesome miner, it is in the same network and it is not a miner. This machine controls the 6 rigs that are in the basement of the house, but in the same network.

It is the first time that using the link of patrike and Custom, has given me problems. I do not know if my failed tests yesterday night with dropbox are causing.

Anyway I can wait a few days to update the program. I just want to comment that maybe there is a problem with the remote agent. But for me it is not a problem to wait a few days.

Have you tried to delete both the folder and zip file from your remote rigs?
Code:
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\

if not, try deleting them and let AM download again, to see which version of the binary downloaded from your links are causing the issue. Most likely the zip downloaded is corrupted and AM just created the folder anyway, but actual executable isn't there.
isaac218

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

IS IT FOR THOSE WHO WANT ALSO TO INVEST?
trucobit

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/download/v0.14.0/CryptoDredge_0.14.0_cuda_10.0_windows.zip

New cryptodredge 14.0

v0.14.0 released

Improve X22i algorithm (Up to 10-12%)
Improve Skunkhash algorithm (Up to 2-4%)
Improve x16-like algorithms, as a secondary effect (Up to 5-7%)
Add Lyra2REv3 algorithm
Fix Dedal bug described in Numus 1.5.0.3 release
Implement "histo" API method
Add --no-nvml option to force NVML off

Windows CUDA 9.2 https://cryptodredge.org/download/windows/latest
Linux CUDA 9.2 https://cryptodredge.org/download/linux/latest

Mirror on GitHub (CUDA 9.1/9.2/10.0): https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/tag/v0.14.0
Neither through this link I have been able to use the custom function, it has given me error in the 6 platforms.

There I leave the link for others and so do not forget to add it to AM that will launch shortly
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

Temperature Limit is not exposed over the MSI Afterburner Remote Server and cannot be supported for that reason. Which property in MSI Afterburner is the unhook-setting you are referring to?

Once Awesome Miner will get native OC support, Temperature Limit should be fully possible to support. At the same time the OC features are getting integrated in a better way, they will also be much faster and it would be possible to put them on a separate tab like you suggest.

Ahhh that makes sense. Between Power Limit and Temp Limit in Afterburner there is a checkbox called 'link' it makes it so when you move the slider for TDP up and down it also moves the Temp limit. It also seems as though something with AMs interaction bugs out sometimes and resets the Temp Limit regardless of it being checked or not as well.

Good to know, AB was always tacked on, although I do prefer AB as it seems to be one of the most flushed out OC and GPU management programs out there (although a PITA to use for multi gpus).

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Regards,
...jim

Code:

if not, try deleting them and let AM download again, to see which version of the binary downloaded from your links are causing the issue. Most likely the zip downloaded is corrupted and AM just created the folder anyway, but actual executable isn't there.
Good points. Deleting will force Awesome Miner do re-download and re-extract everything and I agree with the point that the downloaded ZIP-file probably was invalid in some way. A change of URL to a ZIP-file with the same name will not resolve the issue.

It's also possible to perform the cleanup operation via the Diagnostics dialog. If you click the Advanced button there is an option to perform a cleanup of all downloaded mining software.

What Awesome Miner is doing when you start a miner is to look if the executable already exists. For @trucobit that would be:
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\z-enemy.1-27-cuda10.0_1\z-enemy.exe

If the file doesnt' exist, Awesome Miner will look for an already downloaded ZIP-file for this mining software. In this case:
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\z-enemy.1-27-cuda10.0.zip

If the ZIP-file is found, Awesome Miner will extract the content and then run the mining software. If the ZIP-file cannot be found, Awesome Miner will first download it.

Looking at these folders and testing the zip-file manually are good troubleshooting steps if you are interested in finding out where it failed.

Xazax310

Activity: 246
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Anyone able to get UBIQ-HASH to work with awesomeminer and PHX 4.0B? Anytime I use it, specifying -coin ubq in extra commands, it get a "Wallet not found or missing" when the miner starts everything is correctly, I can mine ETH just fine using 4.0B just not UBQ-HASH.
easyfl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Let's warm up together.

ya that's right, have to start a fire for good. Iam coming

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
trucobit

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Regards,
...jim

Code:

Good points. Deleting will force Awesome Miner do re-download and re-extract everything and I agree with the point that the downloaded ZIP-file probably was invalid in some way. A change of URL to a ZIP-file with the same name will not resolve the issue.

It's also possible to perform the cleanup operation via the Diagnostics dialog. If you click the Advanced button there is an option to perform a cleanup of all downloaded mining software.

What Awesome Miner is doing when you start a miner is to look if the executable already exists. For @trucobit that would be:
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\z-enemy.1-27-cuda10.0_1\z-enemy.exe

If the file doesnt' exist, Awesome Miner will look for an already downloaded ZIP-file for this mining software. In this case:
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\z-enemy.1-27-cuda10.0.zip

If the ZIP-file is found, Awesome Miner will extract the content and then run the mining software. If the ZIP-file cannot be found, Awesome Miner will first download it.

Looking at these folders and testing the zip-file manually are good troubleshooting steps if you are interested in finding out where it failed.

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/download/v0.14.0/CryptoDredge_0.14.0_cuda_10.0_windows.zip

Of course I am interested in learning and solving faults, besides that this enriches the forum for other people.

Z-enemy that you gave me your address, I have been able to fix it. I deleted in the RIG of tests within roaming, both the ZIP and the folder, which were but did not work. When you delete it and return to activate the custom with your address it has come back up and works correctly. It's nice to learn something new every day.

Regarding cryptodredge

Using that url in Custom, the zip is uploaded and the folder is created, but for whatever reason it does not work. I do not have a firewall or antivirus in the rigs or in the Awesome miner team.

I repeat that if you upload the ZIP and if you create the folder, but it does not work, it gives me the error that the executable does not find, when it really is there. That's why I only trust the Patrike URLs, because I suppose I created the folder well and checked everything.
Thanks for the tips, they make me learn, I managed to make z-enemy 1.27 work with Patrike link. For Cryptodredge I can wait for this week's update with the new coin supplier
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: