Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700852 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

Everything could be solved by letting put smaller volume 0.01 0.1

Because I have realized that if I do not activate the filter in options, then I can not filter exchange in the currencies. For example CLG is profitable but it has a volume less than 0, or BTCZ etc ... Or you separate volume and exchanges, or you allow a volume value such as 0.1 0.01, 0.001, I will use it with care.

It does not seem logical to me that if I do not activate it in options, I can not then choose exchantes in the coins. Should be separate features, but can put a smaller volume is solved.

And yes, I would like it when I go to a currency to choose Exchange, mark me in bold which is and which is not, it would be of great help

Constructive criticism, all your work is always welcome. But please allow a lower volume as soon as possible, because if I remain active I am without several coins that if I use CLG, BTCZ and many others
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimBrown462

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Did I miss a setting here?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Askmi-GpbnHlisYxGCpfcaTm8NrKhg

Thanks,
...jim
trucobit

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

sorry I think that if you allow volumes less than 0. Knowing a currency in which this exchange, would be very successful.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

Hello @Patrike thanks for the update, only two details of it.

Separate in options, the volume and selection of Exchanges, right now they are united, I may be interested not to filter volume, or I may be interested in filtering below 0.1, but right now it is not possible. It would only be a more selectable box.

It would be very nice when choosing the exchange for a currency, when activating it, I would highlight what the exchange is, because you present me with the complete exchange list and I may not know what is in another exchange. It would be nice to know that, for example, RVN know which one they are in, they could be in bold and that's it.

Only those two small details, to separate the volume of the exchanges, and to be able to know when displaying the exchanges in a currency, in which it is, because that information has it.

Happy Holidays
Everything could be solved by letting put smaller volume 0.01 0.1

Because I have realized that if I do not activate the filter in options, then I can not filter exchange in the currencies. For example CLG is profitable but it has a volume less than 0, or BTCZ etc ... Or you separate volume and exchanges, or you allow a volume value such as 0.1 0.01, 0.001, I will use it with care.

It does not seem logical to me that if I do not activate it in options, I can not then choose exchantes in the coins. Should be separate features, but can put a smaller volume is solved.

And yes, I would like it when I go to a currency to choose Exchange, mark me in bold which is and which is not, it would be of great help

Constructive criticism, all your work is always welcome. But please allow a lower volume as soon as possible, because if I remain active I am without several coins that if I use CLG, BTCZ and many others
If you don't want to filter on volume you can leave the default value of 0 for this setting. If you don't want to define any global exchange filter, leave it at the default setting "Use all exchanges". So even if you enable the filter mode (Set mining revenue to zero) in the Options dialog, unless you make any other changes in the Options dialog nothing will really happen - except that you will be allowed to define filtering in the Properties of a specific coin.

So by default when you enable the filter feature (Exchange filter mode) - it's not performing any filtering at all because of the default settings. It's when you enter a volume above 0 it will start to filter - or when you configure to use only selected exchanges.

Looking at CLG it has a volume of 0.00048 BTC. With a volume filter of 0 this coin and all other coins with low volume should still be available. You can also define a very small volume filter like 0.0001 that would include CLG but may exclude other coins.

Please note that when you make a filter change, you may have to click the "Update now" button in the Coins tab and what for a few seconds before you see the changes.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

Thanks,
...jim

It's only some mining software that report accepted/rejected shares per GPU. In this case the mining software is only reporting a total number that is displayed in the miner list.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.6 ( Development preview of 6.1 )

API
  - Added API for setting the profit factor property of a coin

Attention for the users of the soothaa's coin updater. With the new API, all the currencies that you have both in AMCU and in the other suppliers are overwritten. In turn, they are marked in blue, so it is easy to identify them and maintain a cleaner CU config.json.

Roll Eyes Disculpar si no se entiende bien, pero como buen español (modo irónico) uso un traductor  Roll Eyes
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:42:17 AM

Thanks,
...jim

It's only some mining software that report accepted/rejected shares per GPU. In this case the mining software is only reporting a total number that is displayed in the miner list.

Got it. Thanks.

...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

API

Attention for the users of the soothaa's coin updater. With the new API, all the currencies that you have both in AMCU and in the other suppliers are overwritten. In turn, they are marked in blue, so it is easy to identify them and maintain a cleaner CU config.json.

When implementing the new profit factor property over the API, I also thought that it would make sense to not only set the factor but also activate the "Change Propereties" setting for the Coin - otherwise any properties for the coin will not be used anyway.

If you have coins added by AMCU they would then also be added with "Change Properties" enabled - which makes sense if you do want to use the values set over the API.

I do however see your point that this may not always be the case so I will change back the behavior in the next development preview and then add a separate flag over the API if you want to set "Change Properties" on the coin.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.7 ( Development preview of 6.1 )

ASIC mining
  - Antminer S15 supported
 Features
  - Exchange filtering redesigned and can be configured both globally and per coin. Supported for CoinCalculators.io and CoinToMine
  - Note: Any previously specified exchange filter settings based on API string matching must be re-defined with the new filtering concept
  - Exchange volume filtering implemented for all coin statistics providers
  - The Coins tab will indicate the information that didn't pass the filter settings
 - Additional power usage and operating cost can be defined globally in the new Profitability section of the Options dialog. The values will affect the total power usage and profitability displayed on the dashboard and the total values in the miner column header.
  - Additional power usage and operating cost per miner can be defined in the Profit Profile. The values will reduce the profitability of a miner.

API
  - Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set the profit factor property
 - Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set if the custom properties of a coin should be used
 User interface
 - The Coins & Profit section in the Options dialog has been split into two new sections - Profitability and Coins.
  - Coins with custom properties enabled will be highlighted in blue color on the Coins tab
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.28
  - T-Rex miner 0.8.9

This is a smaller update of the development preview released yesterday. As much focus is on getting an overview of the mining costs these days, there are new features available where you can add both additional power and cost per miner (defined in the Properties of a Profit Profile) and also on a global level (Options dialog, Profitability section). The purpose is that the profit value should include all expenses in a more accurate way.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

API

When implementing the new profit factor property over the API, I also thought that it would make sense to not only set the factor but also activate the "Change Propereties" setting for the Coin - otherwise any properties for the coin will not be used anyway.

If you have coins added by AMCU they would then also be added with "Change Properties" enabled - which makes sense if you do want to use the values set over the API.

I do however see your point that this may not always be the case so I will change back the behavior in the next development preview and then add a separate flag over the API if you want to set "Change Properties" on the coin.

For me it is fine as it is now. AMCU is fine for new currencies that are not in the providers. Simply comment to other users what happened. I prefer to use the current providers of AM over those of ACMU, so as new currencies are being implemented in the official providers, I will remove them from the coin updater.
Good job Patrike!
trucobit

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 04:11:49 PM by trucobit

I'm going to make a suggestion @patrike.

I have been a web project manager for many years, which in the end is web programming, design, etc ... Many of our data were through bot Scrape.

Right now the owner of cointomine is already saying that he has serious CPU load problems. surely use a shared VPS and without caches of any kind (memcached, varnish, do TXT every X minutes etc ...)

Knowing that the currency data is a fundamental part of your program, because without coins we can not undermine. And seeing that CTM asks for a donation, I have been the maximum donor for now. You have not considered adding a young programmer and dedicating it exclusively to scraping data from different exchanges correctly and appropriately for AM and charging a small monthly amount for serving that data in a premium plan, every few minutes.

It can not be that a program as good as AM, right now has bad data of apis that give us the prices that are not and that the owner is already saying that we are saturating his mini VPS. I prefer that you extend your service, add another programmer and that this only be dedicated to scrape data of exchanges correctly, and everything would be perfectly integrated with your program. I would pay perfectly $ 10 a month for that type of service if they offer me quantity and quality of data.

Right now CTM is a tremendous mess, does not read well the apis, most profitable currencies is because it gives us the price of sale and not of purchase, is complaining about the load, which makes me think that shortly or close or charge per month, and to pay a third party who does it wrong, I prefer that you expand the service and quality, this would also give you the opportunity to bill more per month and grow your business.

When a business reaches a certain level, it can not depend on the work of third parties who do not care about the quality of their data.

Hopefully when the other aggregator arrives, it will be of more quality.

Seriously, think about it, because you are now in a good moment to be able to offer that data in two versions in the medium term yourself. Slow vrsion, every hour for everyone, and premium version of payment every 5 minutes for example, using caching techniques you would only consume bandwidth and there are very cheap CDN for that same as bunnyCDN, and serve the apis at a cost derisory.

Maybe you do not want to incorporate people to the project, but I think it's time and not depend on third parties. I would pay for the data every 5 minutes. Why let someone else take the money you can earn ?, and what is more important, give better service to your users. I do not need to be arguing with the "DEV" to call it in any way, CTM, where much of the data is wrong and where you are already complaining about the cpu load of your shared mini VPS
trucobit

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

API

Roll Eyes Disculpar si no se entiende bien, pero como buen español (modo irónico) uso un traductor  Roll Eyes

This extension does not work well, I have used that extension to the full, but now it does not get the HASH due to the update of the Inquidus explorer. When this information is missing, the profitability calculation does not do it correctly.
trucobit

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

- Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set if the custom properties of a coin should be used

I have looked and I do not see any new option, it can be a little more explicit. Thank you
trucobit

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

There must be some small problem. Every time what happens on the screen happens. Most cointomine coins appear in gray and are not allowed to be mined. After a while it returns to normal and they appear in black.

It's something that comes and goes, without changing anything. Something happens and I do not know what it is. I have observed it several times before putting this post.
trucobit

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

A while later, without touching any option. Everything is fine again. That's why I say something happens, there is some lag somewhere. Maybe it's hard to read the api or something similar, I speak for speaking, I only know what happens to me and what I've left in the screenshots
trucobit

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

wildrig new version
https://github.com/andru-kun/wildrig-multi/releases/tag/0.15.0

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

I'm going to make a suggestion @patrike.

I have been a web project manager for many years, which in the end is web programming, design, etc ... Many of our data were through bot Scrape.

Right now the owner of cointomine is already saying that he has serious CPU load problems. surely use a shared VPS and without caches of any kind (memcached, varnish, do TXT every X minutes etc ...)

Knowing that the currency data is a fundamental part of your program, because without coins we can not undermine. And seeing that CTM asks for a donation, I have been the maximum donor for now. You have not considered adding a young programmer and dedicating it exclusively to scraping data from different exchanges correctly and appropriately for AM and charging a small monthly amount for serving that data in a premium plan, every few minutes.

It can not be that a program as good as AM, right now has bad data of apis that give us the prices that are not and that the owner is already saying that we are saturating his mini VPS. I prefer that you extend your service, add another programmer and that this only be dedicated to scrape data of exchanges correctly, and everything would be perfectly integrated with your program. I would pay perfectly $ 10 a month for that type of service if they offer me quantity and quality of data.

Right now CTM is a tremendous mess, does not read well the apis, most profitable currencies is because it gives us the price of sale and not of purchase, is complaining about the load, which makes me think that shortly or close or charge per month, and to pay a third party who does it wrong, I prefer that you expand the service and quality, this would also give you the opportunity to bill more per month and grow your business.

When a business reaches a certain level, it can not depend on the work of third parties who do not care about the quality of their data.

Hopefully when the other aggregator arrives, it will be of more quality.

Seriously, think about it, because you are now in a good moment to be able to offer that data in two versions in the medium term yourself. Slow vrsion, every hour for everyone, and premium version of payment every 5 minutes for example, using caching techniques you would only consume bandwidth and there are very cheap CDN for that same as bunnyCDN, and serve the apis at a cost derisory.

Maybe you do not want to incorporate people to the project, but I think it's time and not depend on third parties. I would pay for the data every 5 minutes. Why let someone else take the money you can earn ?, and what is more important, give better service to your users. I do not need to be arguing with the "DEV" to call it in any way, CTM, where much of the data is wrong and where you are already complaining about the cpu load of your shared mini VPS
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I've never seen it as a good business case to develop yet another service for providing coin statistics. It would require a significant amount of time, it would take away the main focus of what Awesome Miner is doing and it's only a few power users that actually are willing to pay extra for a service like this.

Given the current market trend for mining operations, the demand for such a service would be even lower. You would need like 500-1000 customers paying extra for a service like this in addition to what they already pay for the software. Although I understand your point and do understand that it's great to have better coin statistics - it's not a good business case and especially not now.

Product development is not only about avoiding third party services, it's also about focusing on the main purpose and main features of your product and try to make them as good as possible.

My view is that the coin providers we have today should charge for premium services where they support customers with valid coin statistics, follow up on any issues and continuously improving their service offering. Preferably they would offer some basic API with limits (like one update per hour) for free, and then they would have premium subscriptions for the power users that they support by resolving any issues.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

API

This extension does not work well, I have used that extension to the full, but now it does not get the HASH due to the update of the Inquidus explorer. When this information is missing, the profitability calculation does not do it correctly.

I have looked and I do not see any new option, it can be a little more explicit. Thank you
There are currently no application using the new API feature provided by Awesome Miner. The only way to make use of setting the profit factor property is to develop an application that is explicitly setting that property. For most purposes there is no used of it.

There is no user interface for setting this behavior - it's all API properties only used when developing external application.

The point made by GoRdiE was that v6.0.6 had a side effect where any API operation to set coin properties automatically would enable the check box "Change Properties" for a coin. Version 6.0.7 go back to the old behavior of not automatically enable this checkbox for a coin so it should be all fine now.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 12:47:32 PM by patrike

A while later, without touching any option. Everything is fine again. That's why I say something happens, there is some lag somewhere. Maybe it's hard to read the api or something similar, I speak for speaking, I only know what happens to me and what I've left in the screenshots
I'm trying to reproduce it myself, but I've not yet been successful. Are these coins only using the global exchange filter, or is there a pattern like all of them uses coin-specific exchange filters as well?

Which of the views are correct - the first with many gray items or the second one with almost no gray items? If you have a number of filter settings including volume configured, I assume the first one with many gray items are what you expect - is that a correct assumption?

I do want to find out what the issue can be, so could you please send me your Awesome Miner log file (via PM or mail)? Thanks!

Edit: I've just implemented a small change that might resolve the issue, but as I cannot reproduce the issue myself I cannot verify. Please keep me updated if you still experience the issue in the next release.

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

I'm trying to reproduce it myself, but I've not yet been successful. Are these coins only using the global exchange filter, or is there a pattern like all of them uses coin-specific exchange filters as well?

Which of the views are correct - the first with many gray items or the second one with almost no gray items? If you have a number of filter settings including volume configured, I assume the first one with many gray items are what you expect - is that a correct assumption?

I do want to find out what the issue can be, so could you please send me your Awesome Miner log file (via PM or mail)? Thanks!

Edit: I've just implemented a small change that might resolve the issue, but as I cannot reproduce the issue myself I cannot verify. Please keep me updated if you still experience the issue in the next release.

Just a hypothesis, I'm guessing that sometimes when CTM does the data collection, the exchange returned invalid data and caused the price/volume of certain coins to be set to 0, I have seen that on a smaller scale for some coins that are only on small exchanges (such that current price/volume became 0, but the 1 hour data shows otherwise, checking on the said exchanges usually revealed that there were no trades nor changes in order book, so likely the exchange API returned invalid data and was cached at CTM for awhile b4 it gets updated)

CTM did a SQL maintenance / clean up today, and during that period of time, a lot of coin data probably gets borked. hopefully it's returned to normal or better now.
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: