Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700849 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:39:39 AM

Answer from KARL in his discord to my suggestions, more or less he comes to say that that is what there is, and that they are 24-hour averages, you can not work with coins data with 24-hour averages .... That is crazy. Please consider what I suggest.

The data we obtain, they are within AM in each request of APIS, it is only to be able to choose for each currency, data provider and price provider. because the CTM currency data are very far from reality, and I do not think I'll be correcting coins in your discord all day, that's your job, for that I donated. What's more, I've asked you to make a premium payment API with better data and you do not want to. I would only be able to mix the data of the suppliers, and with that I have everything arranged, both I and the rest of the advanced users

-------  karl çctm DISCORD in BUGS cagegory

Mining calculator look in the past for  show how can be profitable a coin durring the last 24h... it more like a signal maker... i have chose to use the data came from the frendly pool and not the coin explorer... i know than it make sometime a difference... but when you compare no one (mining calculator) said  exactly the same result.  And theorical calculation va the real gain on the pool can be affected by a lot of factor... it not a accurate sciences... i'm provide one option and you chose what you want.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trucobit

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:11:46 AM

CTM takes hours without price data, everything is gray ... MEnos evil that I am mining only one currency right now, although I do not give the profit, I know I'm fine. I do not know if Karl would have bothered or will be again with technical problems. If I continue like this I will have to advise not to use CTM and I would deactivate it myself

I was the maximum donor for your API, I do not mind paying for services as long as they have a minimum of quality

@PAtrike another formula EASY for all without complications, is that you make an API combining the data of one and the other, giving the best of each one. That would not imply confusion for novices. Although I prefer to choose currency to currency.

I think KArl has been bothered by my constructive suggestions and the drops of its API are quite constant, it has a very small VPS, it does not support the requests of all AM users. It would not be crazy to make your own api, mixing the data, and read that api from your server, so CC or CTM would not fall every so often. Always indicted and giving the credit from where you get the data. In the end I would do him a favor, I would remove traffic and falls from his little CPS VPS

I have been working on Web development for years, I have several websites with great traffic, I am the head of programming, although I have not programmed for more than 20 years, but I know what I want. And I also manage some of my servers. A dedicated server is not that expensive and can handle thousands of requests per minute of something as simple as an API. I have websites in Cluster with 3 dedicated Servers and an input balancer / firewall, but of course my websites are very heavy, they have to serve a lot of html, images, queries to BD even though they are cached, JS, Jquery etc ... That's a lot more heavy than asking for the data of an API that does not stop being almost a file of TXT with little data.

CTM is not up to what it should be, because of its crazy data and its constant drops.

I feel insistent, but I am largely alive with this, and bad data = few benefits.

In my group, we lose a lot of time mining by testing the coins to get the real profit from them. And that's where we've realized the CTM madness

Grin29 profit 2.10
BCI profit 0.65
and thus almost all CTM currencies with their data.

It is crazy to mine that way, who does not test profit and use CTM, is losing money every day. I correct it using the profit for it, but I already tell you that I have to invest a lot of time mining some machines to do those tests. In any case I always do them regardless of the provider, but it is normal to move between 0.85 to 0.99 in the other providers, signal that everything is fine, the difference can be rejected, fee of the miner, pool fee etc. .. That is why we test profitability of all currencies.
Chevy_Roadster

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:53:01 PM

Very great work so far Patrike!!!

AM doesn't add us-east in the address of Monero on MPH in the predefined online services.  I've already changes the algo for Cryptonight V4.

Here is with XMRig:

* ASSEMBLY     auto:intel
 * POOL #1      stratum+tcp://cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024 variant r
 * API BIND     0.0.0.0:4028
 * COMMANDS     hashrate, pause, resume
[2019-03-16 15:52:12] [stratum+tcp://cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024] DNS error: "unknown node or service"
[2019-03-16 15:52:13] READY (CPU) threads 4(4) huge pages 4/4 100% memory 8192 KB
[2019-03-16 15:52:18] [stratum+tcp://cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024] DNS error: "unknown node or service"
odize

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:30:34 PM

Hello Patrike, this is the second time I'm going to suggest the same thing. It's not because of taste or usability. It is by absolute necessity.

There is a big problem with CTM, if right now you look with CTM its difficulty and even hashnet of XVG, VEIL, BCI, for example those three, you will see that they are out of reality. It gives very different numbers to reality. The best thing that CTM has is the amount of exchange and the prices that also get them well. For example in Grin29 I had to correct their mistakes with 2.1 of profit.

However CC currency data such as difficulty, nethas, rewards, is usually much more accurate, but in prices and exchanges does not have the level of CTM. The problem with CC is that it keeps the price of the coins too long and adds fewer exchanges.

I am almost in the situation of deactivating CTM forever, but there are many currencies that it offers, but the data usually gives them badly. For example, I have been mining BCI with the CTM data but I was not really getting the difficulty data. I think CTM gets this data from other pools instead of the explorer, but CC does get the data from the explorer, but it does poorly with the exchanges.

I know you said it could be confusing for some users, I know, but it can always be explained and disabled by default.

+1

It would be ideal for each currency, can choose the data of the currency (difficulty, hashnet, reward, blocking) of one provider and the prices and exchanges of another, that for each currency. In this way advanced users would have more control, because now both CC and CTM have advantages and disadvantages, and what I propose is that for advanced users to choose data and prices from different sites.

Please, look what I said, XVG, BCI, VEIL, XZC, are just some examples. Allow this function, which is activated from options in advanced, and that when activated, in the coins tab, by double clicking on a coin, have two selectors, one for the data and another for the price, if I choose for CTM prices I can choose between the exchanges. So I would have the best of each provider.

Right now the two fail for different reasons

CC, Against: fewer currencies, prices updated every so often, few exchanges to choose. virtues, the key data of the currency such as difficulty, hashnet, reward gets them perfect

CTM, currency data is a disaster, take data from other pools like zergpool, imagine the quality of data. But it does an excellent job in exchanges and updated prices very frequently and many exchanges.

I hope you have it in mind, for me the problem has become something personal, especially CTM, there are times that Karl even bothers if you correct too many coins, and I can not be constantly correcting the coins to this man.

I hope you think about it and see it as a great step forward, the better the data we manage, and how we can use it. Best results

Right now, with the price with so much waiting in CC makes me lose money
Right now with the lack of control of the data of the CTm currencies makes me lose money

If I mix the data, I have everything perfect.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:22:45 PM

Very great work so far Patrike!!!

AM doesn't add us-east in the address of Monero on MPH in the predefined online services.  I've already changes the algo for Cryptonight V4.

Here is with XMRig:

* ASSEMBLY     auto:intel
 * POOL #1      stratum+tcp://cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024 variant r
 * API BIND     0.0.0.0:4028
 * COMMANDS     hashrate, pause, resume
[2019-03-16 15:52:12] [stratum+tcp://cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024] DNS error: "unknown node or service"
[2019-03-16 15:52:13] READY (CPU) threads 4(4) huge pages 4/4 100% memory 8192 KB
[2019-03-16 15:52:18] [stratum+tcp://cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024] DNS error: "unknown node or service"

Thanks for letting me know. I will correct this for CryptonightV4 in the next release.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:52:25 PM

it is as easy or difficult as obtaining it from the explorer of each coin, just like AM CU, which scrape each Explorer, but only supports 3 or 4, but when they have been updated, the scrape is no longer valid, it must be redefined to I can read.

You can not get the Yimp hashnet and difficulty data as CTM does, because that YIMP also has a delay when it comes to obtaining the data, and at the end there is a very large lag. CC if you get the data of the explorer, or at least that seems because it is usually very accurate to what the explorer of each currency, but fails in the prices and can not choose so many exchanges, it takes a long time to read the new prices .

If you obtain the data of everything through the APIs, we obtain the data of everything. That is to say, for this currency, the data of the currency of X supplier, and the price data of X supplier. In the currency tab, with double click on Tabs coins, and by default deactivated and with notices to read the information on the subject.
I'm currently investigating how to design a solution that is flexible enough for most scenarios. The main goal will not be to try to replicate the AM CU features, but to offer more flexibility how to set the Difficulty and a few other properties of a Coin via external sources.

What I'm looking at is a way to specify a data source API URL (coin statistics provider, block explorer, exchange, wallet RPC, pool API or any other data source) in combination with a JSON expression how to find the property of interest in the data response. Basically a way of loading almost any value from almost any API URL. Awesome Miner will not be able to understand the JSON data responses from any data source, but if you specify something like "coinInfo.difficulty", Awesome Miner could lookup and use any value inside the data response.

I'm still exploring this topic so I will not be able to share much more details at the moment.

It would not be crazy to make your own api, mixing the data, and read that api from your server, so CC or CTM would not fall every so often.
The problem here is that I don't own the data and I'm only allowed to consume it inside Awesome Miner itself. Otherwise I would like to have a service that combined everything and exposed it to Awesome Miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:35:01 AM

Awesome Miner version 6.2.8

Integration
  - New default block explorer for Siacoin balance
  - Predefined MiningPoolHub pool for Monero changed to CryptonightV4
 Mining softare
  - TeamRedMiner 0.4.2
  - XMRig 2.14.1 for AMD an nVidia
  - TT-Miner 2.1.19
  - SrbMiner 1.8.1
  - GMiner 1.36
 Corrections
  - Correction to drag and drop of miners between groups where it could result in a miner ending up as a sub node to another miner
  - Correction to the coin display when the pool URL is identical for two Managed Miners, but the coin is different.
  - Correction to benchmark of user defined software based on CryptoDredge
  - Allow hiding coins from the Coins tab even when no coin statistics are available
  - Changed custom algorithm mapping for coins to be applied before any exchange filter is used

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:47:28 PM

Let me ask if how can I setup the miner with awesome miner If I want to mine solo?
I have a full node sample ravencoin how can I setup awesome miner to mine through localhost as URI?

I just want to ask this because I'm getting an error and I can't make it work with trex miner.
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:51:28 PM

Let me ask if how can I setup the miner with awesome miner If I want to mine solo?
I have a full node sample ravencoin how can I setup awesome miner to mine through localhost as URI?

I just want to ask this because I'm getting an error and I can't make it work with trex miner.

I think that Trex don't allow solo mining
trucobit

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:37:59 PM

it is as easy or difficult as obtaining it from the explorer of each coin, just like AM CU, which scrape each Explorer, but only supports 3 or 4, but when they have been updated, the scrape is no longer valid, it must be redefined to I can read.

You can not get the Yimp hashnet and difficulty data as CTM does, because that YIMP also has a delay when it comes to obtaining the data, and at the end there is a very large lag. CC if you get the data of the explorer, or at least that seems because it is usually very accurate to what the explorer of each currency, but fails in the prices and can not choose so many exchanges, it takes a long time to read the new prices .

If you obtain the data of everything through the APIs, we obtain the data of everything. That is to say, for this currency, the data of the currency of X supplier, and the price data of X supplier. In the currency tab, with double click on Tabs coins, and by default deactivated and with notices to read the information on the subject.
I'm currently investigating how to design a solution that is flexible enough for most scenarios. The main goal will not be to try to replicate the AM CU features, but to offer more flexibility how to set the Difficulty and a few other properties of a Coin via external sources.

What I'm looking at is a way to specify a data source API URL (coin statistics provider, block explorer, exchange, wallet RPC, pool API or any other data source) in combination with a JSON expression how to find the property of interest in the data response. Basically a way of loading almost any value from almost any API URL. Awesome Miner will not be able to understand the JSON data responses from any data source, but if you specify something like "coinInfo.difficulty", Awesome Miner could lookup and use any value inside the data response.

I'm still exploring this topic so I will not be able to share much more details at the moment.

It would not be crazy to make your own api, mixing the data, and read that api from your server, so CC or CTM would not fall every so often.
The problem here is that I don't own the data and I'm only allowed to consume it inside Awesome Miner itself. Otherwise I would like to have a service that combined everything and exposed it to Awesome Miner.

complicated at the programming level is not. Neither do the data belong to CTM or CC, they are public and without intellectual property.

we have two default selectors deactivated for everyone and only those who activate them choose a provider for Data and another for prices I do not think it is too complicated. It would be more difficult to create the menu in the corresponding window than the data mix programming. Also you do not mix them, it is the user with your risk who says, this currency, X gives me data and X gives me prices. I do not see it complicated at the development level. Taking into account that we ask for the data of the 4 apis every few minutes and we have them in the AW loaded.

it's more that you want to do it Patrike, than the complexity that may have its development.

I hope that in some update you dare to offer it. I have already spoken privately with CC and CTM, and none want to improve their api in exchange for a monthly subscription. They do not have eyes to see that there is an empty market niche, without competition, you just have to give all the data well, not just a part of them.
trucobit

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:42:23 PM

To extract data of difficulty is not complicated, the complicated thing is the Scrape of the different types of script that there is to mount the Explorer, and that when they update it changes the scrape.

The reward can be a huge pain, be aware of when it changes according to block, the part that goes to MN

I think that if we could read at least the HASh and difficulty of a coin in real time by adding the urls of the explorer, we would have the solution for CTM. But sometimes CTM also rewards do not have them well.

Sincerely, create an API service that mixes the data and offer them with monthly subscription. I would buy. Put the service on behalf of another person outside of you and that's it. Neither will the others know where you are extracting the data, but we both know where we would do it ... If they do not want them, someone will have to do it.
trucobit

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:46:01 PM

let's make another different suggestion.

You have already added hide currency, and see the pools of a coin from the Coins tab.

I could add that if a coin I do not have any pool created, from coin, right click, Create pool, and I am opened to create a pool with the already pre-selected currency

It's silly but it gives usability to the system. Every time we are focusing more on the coins and it seems good, there is enough control in the miners and their rules. AHora remains to improve usability and mix apis in data or that someone dares to mount a service that does it and offers it
Siolim

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:17:22 AM

Hello. Patrike, please add the AnonyPoW algorithm for the ANON coin. The https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=anonymous-mining-calculator is indicated as follows. In the program, I can not change. Thank.
immolated

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:26:55 AM

I can't remove groups under my miners tab. Remove Group is grayed out for every group when I right click the name, even if it's empty with no miners assigned. I'm not trying to remove the default My Miners group, just others.

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/z6fesOG.png
kitenski

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:57:49 AM

Could anyone tell me why I have 45+ algorithms that are disabled? I have an nVidia 1060 GPU.

I am using Managed Profit Switching pools, when I goto benchmark I see a link saying View excluded entries(45)

When I click that link I get this screen

https://i.imgur.com/o7Xnl1x.png
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:48:19 PM

Could anyone tell me why I have 45+ algorithms that are disabled? I have an nVidia 1060 GPU.

I am using Managed Profit Switching pools, when I goto benchmark I see a link saying View excluded entries(45)

When I click that link I get this screen

Your screen shot tells you that you have no pools defined for those algos, you can either try to benchmark without pools (in the benchmark window, one of the buttons below allows you to check this option)

But a more sure way would probably be enable the online services in the options for the algos you want to benchmark.

I would take the following steps:
1 Options -> profit switching -> enable nicehash, zergpool, zpool and put required addresses in the fields

2 Options -> online Services -> select all services from the above pools except ASIC/FPGA dominated ones

3 Benchmark

This should take care of most algos your card is still capable of mining competitively
Siolim

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:22:56 PM

Patrike, please correct the SWAP coin settings.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:16:29 PM

Hi Patrike,

RHminer (pascal coin/randomhash algo) support a simple API,
do you think that is possible to mine with your miner?

Thanks

+1

But you can also use nanominer from nanopool. For me it is a little bit faster than rhminer.
It supports ethman API and this is supported from awesomeminer.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:51:46 PM

complicated at the programming level is not. Neither do the data belong to CTM or CC, they are public and without intellectual property.

we have two default selectors deactivated for everyone and only those who activate them choose a provider for Data and another for prices I do not think it is too complicated. It would be more difficult to create the menu in the corresponding window than the data mix programming. Also you do not mix them, it is the user with your risk who says, this currency, X gives me data and X gives me prices. I do not see it complicated at the development level. Taking into account that we ask for the data of the 4 apis every few minutes and we have them in the AW loaded.

it's more that you want to do it Patrike, than the complexity that may have its development.

I hope that in some update you dare to offer it. I have already spoken privately with CC and CTM, and none want to improve their api in exchange for a monthly subscription. They do not have eyes to see that there is an empty market niche, without competition, you just have to give all the data well, not just a part of them.
I appreciate your feedback on this, but the focus of Awesome Miner is not on competing with the coin statistics providers we already have. For Awesome Miner it's all a matter of priorities, and all that would be nice to have is not realistic to focus on.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:03:46 PM

To extract data of difficulty is not complicated, the complicated thing is the Scrape of the different types of script that there is to mount the Explorer, and that when they update it changes the scrape.

The reward can be a huge pain, be aware of when it changes according to block, the part that goes to MN

I think that if we could read at least the HASh and difficulty of a coin in real time by adding the urls of the explorer, we would have the solution for CTM. But sometimes CTM also rewards do not have them well.

Sincerely, create an API service that mixes the data and offer them with monthly subscription. I would buy. Put the service on behalf of another person outside of you and that's it. Neither will the others know where you are extracting the data, but we both know where we would do it ... If they do not want them, someone will have to do it.

I will give more updates on this later on as there are both investigations and development in the pipeline. The focus is on having a very flexible way of loading coin properties from any JSON data source.

One test I made was with a coin from CoinToMine where I specified the following changes in the Coin Properties:
- Difficulty: Load via a CoinCalculators API URL that I manually entered
- Value (Exchange rate): Load via a Crex24 API URL that I manually entered

The result is that I end up with a coin where most data is from CoinToMine, but two properties are loaded from other sources. Please note that Awesome Miner doesn't have any specific support for the Crex24 API here, you simply specify an URL and which property to read.

I know that the above isn't exactly what you requested, but the goal is to have a solution as flexible as possible to begin with.

Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: