Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700587 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:46:48 PM

Version 6.2.11 (Development preview of 6.3)

GPU mining
  - Added additional algorithms
 Features
  - Added additional options for duration of benchmark
 Integration
  - Added additional exchanges to the coin exchange filter feature
 Version notes
  - Updates to coin properties dynamic update feature
  - User interface updates to the built-in web interface
 Mining softare
  - Added mining software: Nanominer 1.1.1
  - SrbMiner 1.8.2
  - WildRig Miner 0.15.4 preview 16
 Corrections
  - Correction to the path used by the built-in web interface
  - Correction to worker name display when mining with TT-miner

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MHyza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:23:51 PM

good update, as always Smiley

Just small issue -

Nanominer does not benchmark one GPU but all together..
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:15:56 PM

I have seen patrike that you have returned add the PRofit value in the properties of the coin, in tabs coin by double clicking on a coin

That was before and it was removed, and let's say that the one that has preference is the profit of the currency pool.

How does this new Profit affect the Specs of the currency? It seems to me redundant. If people have problems in finding the profit in the coin pool, pass it from the AVANCED tab and put it under the Password of the pool or a more visible site

TEner two profit can lead to confusion. Can I continue using the currency pool in avance as it is now, and this will affect the currency, profit and the coins tab?
Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:29:31 AM

The problem appeared after the last update. Before that, the web interface worked fine. I had to switch to the old version of the web interface so that it worked. I will send screenshots later. Also, this problem was noticed on more than one server. and a few.
Thanks for the update on this issue.

This may not be the same issue as @moppidoo reported. I will soon release a new version with some changes. Please get back to me with more details if you still run into the problem. Thanks!

Please also note that every time you change between the Classic and New web interface, you need to exit and restart Awesome Miner once.

After the update everything worked well.
Thank you for the prompt correction of the problem!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:49:43 AM

good update, as always Smiley

Just small issue -

Nanominer does not benchmark one GPU but all together..
Thanks for letting me know. I will of course correct this in the next update.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:16:18 AM

I have seen patrike that you have returned add the PRofit value in the properties of the coin, in tabs coin by double clicking on a coin

That was before and it was removed, and let's say that the one that has preference is the profit of the currency pool.

How does this new Profit affect the Specs of the currency? It seems to me redundant. If people have problems in finding the profit in the coin pool, pass it from the AVANCED tab and put it under the Password of the pool or a more visible site

TEner two profit can lead to confusion. Can I continue using the currency pool in avance as it is now, and this will affect the currency, profit and the coins tab?
The reason for having a profit factor both for the Coin and for the Pool is that you may have more than one pool for a coin. Each pool may have a different fee. If you only do profit switching, this is probably not as relevant, and you have two pools for the same coin, you probably want the numbers to reflect the pool fee as well.

It has also been requested by other users to be able to configure profit factor per pool and coin individually.

You can continue using the profit factor on the pool. You do have a setting "Apply pool profit factor on the Coins tab" in the Options dialog, Statistics Section, that you can use if you only want to set the profit factor on the pool, but still want it to be considered on the coins tab.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:16:47 AM

The problem appeared after the last update. Before that, the web interface worked fine. I had to switch to the old version of the web interface so that it worked. I will send screenshots later. Also, this problem was noticed on more than one server. and a few.
Thanks for the update on this issue.

This may not be the same issue as @moppidoo reported. I will soon release a new version with some changes. Please get back to me with more details if you still run into the problem. Thanks!

Please also note that every time you change between the Classic and New web interface, you need to exit and restart Awesome Miner once.

After the update everything worked well.
Thank you for the prompt correction of the problem!
Thanks for the update and great that it's working better now.

razerf

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:43:29 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 02:42:52 PM by razerf

hello i'have problem with nanominer, no problem with benchmark, but when i want mine cryptonightr in example, i have a message with pool ignore because....and it mine eth...sorry for my english

the problem comes from the config.ini, where all compatible algo appears, it would be necessary that only an algo be there, as during the benchmark
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:07:15 PM

CryptoDredge v0.18.0 released

* New Argon2d algorithm (argon2d-dyn only)
* Support MTP and Cuckaroo29 on NiceHash
* Make API more compatible with ccminer API
* Support mining Aeternity on GPUs with 2 GB of memory (Linux only)
* Support mining Cuckaroo29 on GPUs with 4 GB of memory (Linux only)
* Indicate activity to suppress auto sleep mode (Windows only)

Download: https://cryptodredge.org/#download
Mirror: https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/tag/v0.18.0
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:13:06 PM

hello i'have problem with nanominer, no problem with benchmark, but when i want mine cryptonightr in example, i have a message with pool ignore because....and it mine eth...sorry for my english

the problem comes from the config.ini, where all compatible algo appears, it would be necessary that only an algo be there, as during the benchmark
So what's the problem?You just need to rewrite-worked well before?
I've been there I copied the configuration again-everything works now.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:54:31 AM

I will make a small change for the pool configuration for nanominer in the next development preview - planned to be made available very soon.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:54:58 AM

CryptoDredge v0.18.0 released

* New Argon2d algorithm (argon2d-dyn only)
* Support MTP and Cuckaroo29 on NiceHash
* Make API more compatible with ccminer API
* Support mining Aeternity on GPUs with 2 GB of memory (Linux only)
* Support mining Cuckaroo29 on GPUs with 4 GB of memory (Linux only)
* Indicate activity to suppress auto sleep mode (Windows only)

Download: https://cryptodredge.org/#download
Mirror: https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/tag/v0.18.0

Thanks, this one will be included in the new development version.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 09:08:06 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 02:14:14 PM by patrike

Version 6.2.12 (Development preview of 6.3)

User interface
  - Negative mining profit can be displayed even if the revenue is zero or unknown
 Version notes
  - Correction to Nanominer benchmark device selection and pool list in configuration file
  - More user interface updates to the built-in web interface
 Mining softare
  - Added mining software: Miniz 1.2l
  - CryptoDredge 0.18.0
  - NBMiner 21.4

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

trucobit

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:48:16 PM

User interface
  - Negative mining profit can be displayed even if the revenue is zero or unknown
 Version notes
  - Correction to Nanominer benchmark device selection and pool list in configuration file
 Mining softare
  - CryptoDredge 0.18.0
  - NBMiner 21.4

I have a problem with Miniz, I have activated it before using it in the rig. Then I went to Zhash and I changed Gminer for Miniz, but it does not start, it's more, I think it tries to start Bminer.

I have not changed anything in the pool, it is assumed that if the pool is fine for Gminer, it should be fine for Miniz. I leave the log here, and I continue with Gminer.

Initialize diagnostics (20)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner Remote Agent version: 6.2.12
nVidia driver version: 418.96
nVidia OpenCL Platform ID: 0
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: BMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Set clocking start profile: 135, RTX 70 +100 +600 (when stopping, the following will be used: -1, type: Single, Use: False)
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: BMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
====================================================================================================
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\bminer-v15.4.0-9e272fc-amd64_1\bminer-v15.4.0-9e272fc\bminer.exe  --pass minpayout=625 --pers BitcoinZ -uri stratum://t1dcY5Vwz8ABGgnrMCzzfWz1XLHRh1mK4m5.rig6@btcz.2miners.com:2020 -watchdog=false -api=0.0.0.0:4028
====================================================================================================
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 6796
> Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast (v15.4.0-9e272fc)
>
> flag provided but not defined: -pass
>   -api <host>:<port>
>        The endpoint (i.e., <host>:<port>) that bminer serves its REST API. The REST API is disabled if it is unspecified.
>   -devices GPUs
>        List of GPUs that Bminer should run on. By default bminer runs on all GPUs available on the system.
>   -dual-intensity int
>        The intensity of the secondary mining. Valid values are 0 to 300. Default is 0, which is to tune automatically.
>   -dual-subsolver int
>        The sub-solver for dual mining. Valid values are 0, 1, 2, 3. Default is -1, which is to tune automatically. (default -1)
>   -failover sameHost|immediateNext|random
>        Fail-over strategy between multiple pools. Bminer can retry the connection, failover to the next pool or a pool that is randomly chosen in the lists of available pools. (sameHost|immediateNext|random) (default "immediateNext")
>   -fast
>        Enable agressive optimizations. Bminer is more performant under this setting but it might be unstable on some OS/drivers
>   -gpucheck uint
>        The interval in seconds that Bminer polls whether the GPUs have hung. Set to 0 to disable the checks. (default 90)
>   -intensity int
>        The intensity of the CPU for grin/AE mining. Valid values are 0 to 12. Default is 6. Higher intensity may give better performance but more CPU usage. (default -1)
>   -logfile <path>
>        Append the logs to the file <path>.
>   -max-network-failures int
>        Number of consecutive attempts that Bminer tries to recover from network failures. Set to -1 to keep on recovering. (default -1)
>   -max-temperature int
>        Hard limits of the temperature of the GPUs. Bminer slows down itself when the temperautres of the devices exceed the limit. (default 85)
>   -no-runtime-info
>        Disable runtime information collection for Bminer.
>   -no-timestamps
>        Suppress timestamps in the logging messages.
>   -nofee
>        Disable the devfee but it also disables some optimizations.
>   -pers string
>        Personalization string for equihash 144,5 based coins. Default: BgoldPoW. Valid values include BitcoinZ, Safecoin, ZelProof, etc. (default "BgoldPoW")
>   -share-check uint
>        The interval of seconds that Bminer polls to ensure there are accepted shares. Set to 0 to disable the checks. (default 900)
>   -strict-secure
>        Verify the certificates of servers when connecting to a SSL-enabled Stratum server.
>   -uri <scheme>://<username>[:<password>]@<host>:<port>
>        A comma-seperated list of URIs that bminer should mine towards. It has the format of <scheme>://<username>[:<password>]@<host>:<port>. Please refer to https://www.bminer.me for the specification of the URIs.
>   -uri2 <scheme>://<username>[:<password>]@<host>:<port>
>        A comma-seperated list of URIs that bminer should mine towards secondarily. It has the format of <scheme>://<username>[:<password>]@<host>:<port>. Currently Bminer supports blake14r:// or blake2s:// as secondary for ETH mining. Please refer to https://www.bminer.me for the specification of the URIs.
>   -watchdog
>        Automatically restart to recover from hung GPUs. Bminer exits itself in case of errors if watchdog is disabled. (default true)

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 02:21:47 PM

User interface
 Version notes
 Mining softare
  - CryptoDredge 0.18.0
  - NBMiner 21.4

I have a problem with Miniz, I have activated it before using it in the rig. Then I went to Zhash and I changed Gminer for Miniz, but it does not start, it's more, I think it tries to start Bminer.

I have not changed anything in the pool, it is assumed that if the pool is fine for Gminer, it should be fine for Miniz. I leave the log here, and I continue with Gminer.
I had only enabled Miniz with the algorithms Equihash96,5, Equihash144,5 EquihashZero (192,7). One that should be added to this list in Awesome Miner would be ZHash, which is some variation of Equihash 144,5 that also should be supported by Miniz.

In your case the Profit Switcher didn't think Miniz could handle ZHash. You can go to the Options dialog, Managed Software add enable ZHash for Miniz and specify the argument "144,5". The next release of Awesome Miner will do that by default.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:50:55 AM

Hello Patrice
By mining history

if you select statistics for 7 days or more, incorrect data is obtained!
that is, if one rig worked for a week then everything correctly displays 98-100 percent in the mining half.
And the second ring was added just a couple of days ago - in the statistics of mining time will be the same indicators for the week!
trucobit

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:21:22 PM

A technical question Patrike

The other day you told me that you do not take into account the blocking time to calculate the auto profit, it surprised me a lot. Because the reward + blocking time determines the amount of maximum coins produced per day.

A coin with 2 minutes of blocking and 100 of reward, will make a maximum of 72,000 coins a day, but if the time of blocking is 1 minute will make 144,000 coins per day

How can profit be calculated without this data?
  In AM CU I asked for it and I see it logical. There are coins with blocking time of 5 and up to 10 minutes.

How can you compensate for that lack of this data in the system of self-profit, when it is crucial to know how often it will give a block and therefore reward and therefore profit.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:28:12 PM

Hello Patrice
By mining history

if you select statistics for 7 days or more, incorrect data is obtained!
that is, if one rig worked for a week then everything correctly displays 98-100 percent in the mining half.
And the second ring was added just a couple of days ago - in the statistics of mining time will be the same indicators for the week!
Hi.

The Mining Time is similar to an Uptime concept. If a more is added recently and is running most of the time, it will show up with 98-100%. Even if you added the miner two days ago and look at the the last week, Awesome Miner will still consider the mining time for this miner to be 98-100% because during the time the miner was present, it has been up all the time.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:31:49 PM

A technical question Patrike

The other day you told me that you do not take into account the blocking time to calculate the auto profit, it surprised me a lot. Because the reward + blocking time determines the amount of maximum coins produced per day.

A coin with 2 minutes of blocking and 100 of reward, will make a maximum of 72,000 coins a day, but if the time of blocking is 1 minute will make 144,000 coins per day

How can profit be calculated without this data?
  In AM CU I asked for it and I see it logical. There are coins with blocking time of 5 and up to 10 minutes.

How can you compensate for that lack of this data in the system of self-profit, when it is crucial to know how often it will give a block and therefore reward and therefore profit.
There are two ways of calculating coins per day. In both cases you need to multiply the result with your hashrate as well.

You can find out coins per day by using one of these concepts:
1) Block Reward, Difficulty, Exponential Factor
2) Block Reward, Network Hashrate, Block Time

Awesome Miner uses #1, where the Difficulty in combination with Exponential Factor gives similar results as using the Network Hashrate in combination with Block Time. It's basically two different formulas.

The Block Time and Network hashrate impacts the Difficulty property of the coin - and this is why Awesome Miner doesn't have to use Block Time directly as it's already "included" as part of the Difficulty.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 02:14:19 PM

Version 6.2.13 (Development preview of 6.3)

User interface
  - Added additional coin images
 Version notes
  - Miniz Miner algorithms added
 Mining softare
  - Added mining software: RhMiner 1.5 for RandomHash
  - Miniz Miner 1.2m

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: