Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700854 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

Hi Patrike,

Small requests as related to the above discussion if possible.

1) Include (non-dynamic) properties to set block time for coins (CTM happens to return 0 for a good number of them, and I'm being maths incompetent, would prefer method 2 above for calculation in Excel regarding possibility of solo mining)

1-1) (Not Important), most wallet JSON can report time elapsed since last block was solved (I think in seconds, or relative linux UTC timestamp), again, might be useful if this metric can be included for solo-mining (also display via AM HTTP API response (GET http://mypc:17790/api/coins/stats method) and coins tab)

2) Include (dynamic) properties to fetch network hash rate via custom sources (again, CTM is either displaying 0 or mostly incorrect data as sometimes Yiimp pool APIs it uses report hashrate incorrectly), again, this is probably going to be useful metric for solo-mining.

***Really want to have feature***
3) Ability to set pool profit factor via HTTP-API

Best Regards,
Thanks for the suggestions.

For 1 and 2 I suppose we would also let Awesome Miner use the NetHash formula if for example the coin Difficulty is zero. Have you had a chance to test if this formula gives accurate numbers?
CoinsPerDay = hashRate / (hashRate + nethash) * secondsPerDay / blocktime * reward

3) Today you can only set Profit Factor for a Coin over the API, but not for a pool. If it's needed for pools as well it should be easy to add.

Hi Patrike,

I haven't tested the "accuracy" of the formula cause luck is also a factor + I used autoexchange on ZergPool which made it a little hard to track earnings, but it was what I was using for the past 2 days for experiment. (see pic)

https://imgur.com/HBOVlmx

so from the picture, you can see I'd need to add my own BlockTime where AM's API reported 0 due to coin providers, then some factors I consider important as below.

* The NetHash has to be accurate, cause else it'll affect the entire calculation as per the formula we discussed here
* BlockWorth for solo as some blockchains block reward just won't cover the cost even if you win 100% of blocks even the difficulty was low etc. This this is filtered to suit one's need (for me, 500 satoshis per minute)
* BlockWinChance, Simply used the hashRate / (hashRate + netHash) to work out percent chance I'm likely to hit a block
* BlockWin_IntervalSec, to keep consistent flow of earnings a big win every few days/weeks may not be as good as lots of little wins daily
* SatPerMinute, Just for earning reference in perfect fair conditions (not sure I used the terminologies correct at all, but you get the idea)
* Division <--- now, this is something I'm trying to find a way to prioritize pools with a balancing factor but like I have mentioned, my maths are bad so I don't even know if this is right (currently using SatPerMinute / BlockWin_IntervalSec).

Result for the past 2 weeks follows, AM estimate on earnings are averaging about 40 USD or more, I tried solo mining, conventional shared mining, switching interval of 5~10minutes. regardless, I'm only averaging about 200 satoshis per minute, which is far from the earnings estimate regardless of which formula I used, call it a streaks of bad lucks, but even shared mining didn't end up much better, the Yiimp pools (used Zerg, zPool mainly) tend to seem to have particularly bad lucks that usually sees block efforts 500% regardless solo/shared mining.

This is to report on the effect of the Dynamic Coin Properties Update on earnings I promised 2 weeks ago since it was made available.

Now it's only been 24 hours since I used the Excel custom profit factoring to prioritise pool, so I cannot say this is going to continue but so far I'm seeing vast improvements on earnings (doing solo mode on most chains where feasible for my farm's hashrate on ZergPool with AutoExchange), I'm averaging approx 400 satoshis per minute which is about double of what I get for the past 2 weeks via various methods as described above.

So if this works out, you might consider some similar sort of mathematically correct feature to implement some kind of profit factors based on the above metrics (since they are already all available in AM) similar to how you apply factors for Online Services vs Actual/Estimated earnings, I believe this will be then be a lot closer to SMART profit switching, more likely better than what NPLUS Miner's claimed PLUS logic ;p

3) Currently I worked around the need to apply pool profit factors by using the API to include the top 3 pools in the Excel List I showed here in my example, so ability to modify pool profit factor via API is not that much sought after anymore, since there are also benefits for a small selection of profitable pools to mine for, as some of my hardwares are low memory (1060 3GB) and they won't work on many of the new algos such as MTP, GRIN...etc.

Best Regards,

I will look into this in more detail after the 6.3 release. Most likely Block Time and NetHash will be two configurable properties for a coin with support for Dynamic Updates.

In addition, the coins-per-day and revenue can then be calculated using the NetHash+BlockTime formula instead of the formula based on Difficulty. Either by a setting per coin or simply use the NetHash formula if the Difficulty is zero.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:44:07 PM

Hello!
Tell me how to set up dual mining ETH + MAX?
-esm 2 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -dpool hub.miningpoolhub.com:20461 -dwal xxxx -dpsw xxxx -dcoin keccak -r 1 -dbg -1 -retrydelay 3 -dcri 5 -tt 72 -ttli 79 -tstop 82 -fanmin 50
It does not help me!
You can create one ETH pool and one MAX pool, then a Pool Group that combines them. You will then configure your Managed Miner to use this Pool Group. For details, please see:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086020-dual-mining-with-claymore-s-ethereum-dual-miner

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:00:41 AM

something is wrong with sgminer, the workername is empty inside the config file with latest AM build.
opit78

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:21:27 AM

Hi guys.

Can you tell me why you're listing so many scam exchanges as for example Coineal.com ??
Have you ever verify any of them ?
Just open an account with them and try to deposit any coins. Most deposit addresses generated by their system gonna be their own ETH or BTC address (same address no matter which coin you want to deposit).

Another thing is that if I filter unwanted exchanges from statistics please take them off the Coins list completely, not only grey them out.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

something is wrong with sgminer, the workername is empty inside the config file with latest AM build.
I will include a correction for this in a new development release that soon will be made available.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:15:49 AM

Hi guys.

Can you tell me why you're listing so many scam exchanges as for example Coineal.com ??
Have you ever verify any of them ?
Just open an account with them and try to deposit any coins. Most deposit addresses generated by their system gonna be their own ETH or BTC address (same address no matter which coin you want to deposit).

Another thing is that if I filter unwanted exchanges from statistics please take them off the Coins list completely, not only grey them out.
Awesome Miner uses coin data from several sources, and the total number of exchanges listed by CoinCalculators and CoinToMine is more than 100. If they report that a specific coin has the best exchange rate on for example Coineal.com, Awesome Miner will indicate that on the Coins tab.

As with all coin statistics in Awesome Miner, the data is presented based on what's provided and unfortunately there can be cases where either some value is incorrect or as in this case some exchange isn't good. In most cases this should be reported to the coin providers like CoinToMine, for example to ask them stop using an exchange if it cannot be trusted.

Awesome Miner itself doesn't have any black-list concept for exchanges (maybe it should?), just a filter. Right now a coin will be marked gray if no exchange matching the filter was found, but there are not yet any feature to automatically hide the coin. You can however manually right click on a coin and select Hide if it's a coin only available on this specific exchange.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:32:23 AM

Version 6.2.14 (Development preview of 6.3)

GPU mining
  - Benchmark improved to allow selection of multiple GPU's to use
 API
  - Added notes to API for Managed Miners and External Miners
  - Added Profit Factor to API for pools (/api/pools)
 Features
  - Added additional algorithms
  - Improved accuracy of device selection for benchmark in systems with mixed GPU types
 Version notes
  - Correction to Sgminer worker name

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

ralf007at

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:01:59 PM

Hi Patrike,

we have many times the problem, that some miners (especially Antminer L3+) get the Status (in Red) Disconnected - API Access Denied
if we send the command: Reboot (via SSH), the miner is working fine again (after a reboot)

so we would like to make a rule for that event - but unfortunatly i don't find any trigger for this event?! there is the Trigger Offline detection... but no one for this specific event?! is there another option??

BR Ralf
Stopper

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:58:08 PM

Please fix this calculation in Balance for LTC i have 21 LTC that correspond to 121 584 USD , i wish to be true, but it`s not yet.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:02:45 PM

Hi Patrike,

Small requests as related to the above discussion if possible.

1) Include (non-dynamic) properties to set block time for coins (CTM happens to return 0 for a good number of them, and I'm being maths incompetent, would prefer method 2 above for calculation in Excel regarding possibility of solo mining)

1-1) (Not Important), most wallet JSON can report time elapsed since last block was solved (I think in seconds, or relative linux UTC timestamp), again, might be useful if this metric can be included for solo-mining (also display via AM HTTP API response (GET http://mypc:17790/api/coins/stats method) and coins tab)

2) Include (dynamic) properties to fetch network hash rate via custom sources (again, CTM is either displaying 0 or mostly incorrect data as sometimes Yiimp pool APIs it uses report hashrate incorrectly), again, this is probably going to be useful metric for solo-mining.

***Really want to have feature***
3) Ability to set pool profit factor via HTTP-API

Best Regards,
Thanks for the suggestions.

For 1 and 2 I suppose we would also let Awesome Miner use the NetHash formula if for example the coin Difficulty is zero. Have you had a chance to test if this formula gives accurate numbers?
CoinsPerDay = hashRate / (hashRate + nethash) * secondsPerDay / blocktime * reward

3) Today you can only set Profit Factor for a Coin over the API, but not for a pool. If it's needed for pools as well it should be easy to add.

Hi Patrike,

I haven't tested the "accuracy" of the formula cause luck is also a factor + I used autoexchange on ZergPool which made it a little hard to track earnings, but it was what I was using for the past 2 days for experiment. (see pic)

https://imgur.com/HBOVlmx

so from the picture, you can see I'd need to add my own BlockTime where AM's API reported 0 due to coin providers, then some factors I consider important as below.

* The NetHash has to be accurate, cause else it'll affect the entire calculation as per the formula we discussed here
* BlockWorth for solo as some blockchains block reward just won't cover the cost even if you win 100% of blocks even the difficulty was low etc. This this is filtered to suit one's need (for me, 500 satoshis per minute)
* BlockWinChance, Simply used the hashRate / (hashRate + netHash) to work out percent chance I'm likely to hit a block
* BlockWin_IntervalSec, to keep consistent flow of earnings a big win every few days/weeks may not be as good as lots of little wins daily
* SatPerMinute, Just for earning reference in perfect fair conditions (not sure I used the terminologies correct at all, but you get the idea)
* Division <--- now, this is something I'm trying to find a way to prioritize pools with a balancing factor but like I have mentioned, my maths are bad so I don't even know if this is right (currently using SatPerMinute / BlockWin_IntervalSec).

Result for the past 2 weeks follows, AM estimate on earnings are averaging about 40 USD or more, I tried solo mining, conventional shared mining, switching interval of 5~10minutes. regardless, I'm only averaging about 200 satoshis per minute, which is far from the earnings estimate regardless of which formula I used, call it a streaks of bad lucks, but even shared mining didn't end up much better, the Yiimp pools (used Zerg, zPool mainly) tend to seem to have particularly bad lucks that usually sees block efforts 500% regardless solo/shared mining.

This is to report on the effect of the Dynamic Coin Properties Update on earnings I promised 2 weeks ago since it was made available.

Now it's only been 24 hours since I used the Excel custom profit factoring to prioritise pool, so I cannot say this is going to continue but so far I'm seeing vast improvements on earnings (doing solo mode on most chains where feasible for my farm's hashrate on ZergPool with AutoExchange), I'm averaging approx 400 satoshis per minute which is about double of what I get for the past 2 weeks via various methods as described above.

So if this works out, you might consider some similar sort of mathematically correct feature to implement some kind of profit factors based on the above metrics (since they are already all available in AM) similar to how you apply factors for Online Services vs Actual/Estimated earnings, I believe this will be then be a lot closer to SMART profit switching, more likely better than what NPLUS Miner's claimed PLUS logic ;p

3) Currently I worked around the need to apply pool profit factors by using the API to include the top 3 pools in the Excel List I showed here in my example, so ability to modify pool profit factor via API is not that much sought after anymore, since there are also benefits for a small selection of profitable pools to mine for, as some of my hardwares are low memory (1060 3GB) and they won't work on many of the new algos such as MTP, GRIN...etc.

Best Regards,

I will look into this in more detail after the 6.3 release. Most likely Block Time and NetHash will be two configurable properties for a coin with support for Dynamic Updates.

In addition, the coins-per-day and revenue can then be calculated using the NetHash+BlockTime formula instead of the formula based on Difficulty. Either by a setting per coin or simply use the NetHash formula if the Difficulty is zero.

good decision, those two values ​​through http api as we are using difficulty or price, will make the data much more realistic.

I am not a user as advanced as moppidoo, I will not use an external Exel and handle my own data. But if you read the apis and Json, and the power to add blocktime and nethash, you could give us something of value by choosing between the two possible ways of doing the profit calculation that you explained to me.

We in our group use an online excel and we have pointed the urls of difficulty, price, request of the price, profit of the currency etc ... We have noticed that when a currency its blocktime is higher than 1, the profit is usually lower . If the blocktime is 1, the value is usually quite close to what AM indicates. There are coins that we have to use profit of 0.65 so that the estimate of AM and what is obtained is the same.

To be able to add these two data and be able to use them for self-profit in some way, instead of its classic formula, could be interesting. Have two types of profit to choose, two different formulas. One based more on the nethash and blocktime, and the classic one of you.

One last suggestion Is there any way that all the data in AM can be saved from the last time data has been requested from the APIs? I explain. I use CC and make a request every 7 minutes and read all the data, but then I make requests from loose currencies defined by us that if we do not find the Explorer or we can not read the explorer, we use WTM, CC or the one we see more realistic. But then we exhaust the requests per day, because each currency that I ask for a data, is a request to the api.

If in each complete request of api of WTM, CC, CTM, Coinwarz, the last one is stored in AM, and that data could be read from the cache of the last time within the AM itself, the problem of excess requests to these services.

But that's basic, we also make requests to Exchanges to extract the price, if every 7 minutes I read 24 coins of the same exchange, make 24 requests, and in a few hours I am unable to ask for more data to that exchange. I do not know if once an API is read, whatever it is, it is saved in a kind of cahe, whether it is an exchange or a provider, and only save the last time it was requested, in my case every 7 minutes. So if I have to read several prices of different currencies of the same exchange, I read it in local because I have the copy of the received in the api.

I hope you understand my idea.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:29:55 PM

Hi Patrike,

we have many times the problem, that some miners (especially Antminer L3+) get the Status (in Red) Disconnected - API Access Denied
if we send the command: Reboot (via SSH), the miner is working fine again (after a reboot)

so we would like to make a rule for that event - but unfortunatly i don't find any trigger for this event?! there is the Trigger Offline detection... but no one for this specific event?! is there another option??

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately it can happen sometimes that Antminers stop responding to monitoring request requests. In some cases the Antminers are more sensitive to this problem when mining on specific pools, but in other cases it's more difficult to find an exact reason.

The predefined rule "Offline Detection" should be able to detect this scenario. By default it will only give a notification (only once, until you acknowledge the notification), but you can also add actions to perform a reboot or similar. Can you please try check if this rule detects the issue in your cae?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:31:14 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 07:45:09 PM by patrike

Please fix this calculation in Balance for LTC i have 21 LTC that correspond to 121 584 USD , i wish to be true, but it`s not yet.
Edit: It's correct on CoinCalculators and WhatToMine, but way too high on CoinToMine. If CoinToMine is your first priority in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section you may see this issue.

trucobit

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:35:36 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udd9r53npzgcbu7/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202019-04-09%20a%20las%2021.27.52.png?dl=0

I have a problem that I do not know how to fix. Please see the image

The rig 4 you can see in the capture, down in GPU says that I have 1050, 1050, 1060 And that was before, some time ago.

In the MAP GPU box if you see correctly 5x1070 1x1080ti, that is correct. But even if I map the cards, I still see 1050, 1050, 1060 etc ... And above all I have problems with the automatic speed, as it assumes other GPUs because it uses a different speed, usually a low speed, with which the GPU heats me. I had to force 80% GPUs in that profile.

How can I make AM recognize my real cards in GPU with their real names and real characteristics? As much as I remove the Mapping mark and then map again, the old cards keep appearing.

It would also be interesting that if an api gives a failure (it can not read the api) it appears in notifications, thus I will not be hours undermining the same difficulty without knowing that something fails.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:42:10 PM

good decision, those two values ​​through http api as we are using difficulty or price, will make the data much more realistic.

I am not a user as advanced as moppidoo, I will not use an external Exel and handle my own data. But if you read the apis and Json, and the power to add blocktime and nethash, you could give us something of value by choosing between the two possible ways of doing the profit calculation that you explained to me.

We in our group use an online excel and we have pointed the urls of difficulty, price, request of the price, profit of the currency etc ... We have noticed that when a currency its blocktime is higher than 1, the profit is usually lower . If the blocktime is 1, the value is usually quite close to what AM indicates. There are coins that we have to use profit of 0.65 so that the estimate of AM and what is obtained is the same.

To be able to add these two data and be able to use them for self-profit in some way, instead of its classic formula, could be interesting. Have two types of profit to choose, two different formulas. One based more on the nethash and blocktime, and the classic one of you.

One last suggestion Is there any way that all the data in AM can be saved from the last time data has been requested from the APIs? I explain. I use CC and make a request every 7 minutes and read all the data, but then I make requests from loose currencies defined by us that if we do not find the Explorer or we can not read the explorer, we use WTM, CC or the one we see more realistic. But then we exhaust the requests per day, because each currency that I ask for a data, is a request to the api.

If in each complete request of api of WTM, CC, CTM, Coinwarz, the last one is stored in AM, and that data could be read from the cache of the last time within the AM itself, the problem of excess requests to these services.

But that's basic, we also make requests to Exchanges to extract the price, if every 7 minutes I read 24 coins of the same exchange, make 24 requests, and in a few hours I am unable to ask for more data to that exchange. I do not know if once an API is read, whatever it is, it is saved in a kind of cahe, whether it is an exchange or a provider, and only save the last time it was requested, in my case every 7 minutes. So if I have to read several prices of different currencies of the same exchange, I read it in local because I have the copy of the received in the api.

I hope you understand my idea.
I think the planned implementation for BlockTime + NetHash and the formula selection for this will be what you are looking for.

The process of updating coin stats is the following:
1) Get latest data from WTM, CC and CTM. Save a copy of the most recent data for each service in a cache.
2) Update all coin statistics based on the latest data
3) Perform all Dynamic Updates.
- If a Dynamic Update is configured to use data from WTM, CC or CTM, the cached API data from #1 will be used and no new API requests will be made.
- If you instead specify a custom provider where you point to a custom URL for loading data, Awesome Miner will use a 15 second cache for each unique URL. If you point to the same URL in your Dynamic Update for both Difficulty and Block Reward, it will only result in one single request to the URL. It will download the data for Difficulty, but when the Block Reward uses the same URL it will use the cached data.

The caching concept is used to reduce the number of requests to the sources you point to.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:03:05 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udd9r53npzgcbu7/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202019-04-09%20a%20las%2021.27.52.png?dl=0

The rig 4 you can see in the capture, down in GPU says that I have 1050, 1050, 1060 And that was before, some time ago.

In the MAP GPU box if you see correctly 5x1070 1x1080ti, that is correct. But even if I map the cards, I still see 1050, 1050, 1060 etc ... And above all I have problems with the automatic speed, as it assumes other GPUs because it uses a different speed, usually a low speed, with which the GPU heats me. I had to force 80% GPUs in that profile.

How can I make AM recognize my real cards in GPU with their real names and real characteristics? As much as I remove the Mapping mark and then map again, the old cards keep appearing.

It would also be interesting that if an api gives a failure (it can not read the api) it appears in notifications, thus I will not be hours undermining the same difficulty without knowing that something fails.
Can you please send me the API Report for this specific miner? You can send via PM. Thanks!

Stopper

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:19:28 PM

Edit: It's correct on CoinCalculators and WhatToMine, but way too high on CoinToMine. If CoinToMine is your first priority in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section you may see this issue.

I mean in Coin(wallet balance) mate, when i enter my wallet address. Otherwise CoinToMine is 3rd in priority, after CoinCalculator  and WhatToMine.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:38:44 PM

I mean in Coin(wallet balance) mate, when i enter my wallet address. Otherwise CoinToMine is 3rd in priority, after CoinCalculator  and WhatToMine.
Actually, it wasn't correct when using CoinCalculators.io either. Can you put WhatToMine first? I will take a closer look why both these report it wrong.

I think another workaround here is to set a Minimium Exchange Volume in the Options dialog Statistics provider. Even with a value as low as 0.01 BTC should get rid of exchanges reporting unrealistic numbers on very low trade volume.

For the wallet balance where the LTC value is expressed in USD, it uses statistics from one of these three sources.

Stopper

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:21:40 PM

I mean in Coin(wallet balance) mate, when i enter my wallet address. Otherwise CoinToMine is 3rd in priority, after CoinCalculator  and WhatToMine.
Actually, it wasn't correct when using CoinCalculators.io either. Can you put WhatToMine first? I will take a closer look why both these report it wrong.

I think another workaround here is to set a Minimium Exchange Volume in the Options dialog Statistics provider. Even with a value as low as 0.01 BTC should get rid of exchanges reporting unrealistic numbers on very low trade volume.

For the wallet balance where the LTC value is expressed in USD, it uses statistics from one of these three sources.

Actually WhatToMine on 1st place did the job. Thanks, what is your recomend order for Statistic Providers and what difficulty is more precise for us?
trucobit

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:07:20 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 12:28:07 AM by trucobit

Can you please send me the API Report for this specific miner? You can send via PM. Thanks!

where I get the Api report, I have looked and I do not see anything to have it. Please tell me how I do it

Sorry, I found it, I sent it to MP. Let's see if we can see what happens. Because to me the problem that it gives me is that it does not do a good control of the automatic fan and it is 80 degrees and 60% fan. I have to put profiles with the FAN fixed at 70 or 80% but I like more the performance of the car, but this confusion of cards must be.
ralf007at

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:41:55 AM

Hi Patrike,

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately it can happen sometimes that Antminers stop responding to monitoring request requests. In some cases the Antminers are more sensitive to this problem when mining on specific pools, but in other cases it's more difficult to find an exact reason.

The predefined rule "Offline Detection" should be able to detect this scenario. By default it will only give a notification (only once, until you acknowledge the notification), but you can also add actions to perform a reboot or similar. Can you please try check if this rule detects the issue in your cae?

Hi Patrike,

thank you for your suggestion - actually the state Disconnected - API Access Denied is different to only Disconnected... but i will try with a rule, that execute only every 40 minutes for this problem.
allthough it would be helpfull, if one could choose the 2 different states in the rule-triggers...

BR Ralf
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: