Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700817 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

Hi Patrike,

we have many times the problem, that some miners (especially Antminer L3+) get the Status (in Red) Disconnected - API Access Denied
if we send the command: Reboot (via SSH), the miner is working fine again (after a reboot)

so we would like to make a rule for that event - but unfortunatly i don't find any trigger for this event?! there is the Trigger Offline detection... but no one for this specific event?! is there another option??

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately it can happen sometimes that Antminers stop responding to monitoring request requests. In some cases the Antminers are more sensitive to this problem when mining on specific pools, but in other cases it's more difficult to find an exact reason.

The predefined rule "Offline Detection" should be able to detect this scenario. By default it will only give a notification (only once, until you acknowledge the notification), but you can also add actions to perform a reboot or similar. Can you please try check if this rule detects the issue in your cae?

Hi Patrike,

thank you for your suggestion - actually the state Disconnected - API Access Denied is different to only Disconnected... but i will try with a rule, that execute only every 40 minutes for this problem.
allthough it would be helpfull, if one could choose the 2 different states in the rule-triggers...

BR Ralf

Hi Patrike,

we have to narrow the 40 minutes to 15 minutes - otherwise, the rule is not effective... but now the rule doesn't work well either... the problem is, that the rule is also triggering if you reboot a miner and he needs more then 15 minutes until actively mining - then the rule reboots him again and again and again...

so we would be very happy, if we could select the state "Disconnected - API Access Denied" in this case, we can run the rule without time-limit and in a stable way...

thank you in advance!!

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,
I've looked into this earlier based on your previous feedback and I have now created a new Trigger type for you ("Detect Miner State") where you can detect this specific state.
Please let me know your feedback once the next version is released. Thanks!

Hi Patrike,

thank you so much - i installed the new version and adapted the trigger - but unfortunatly this event don't work - i just had a miner with this state - but the event was not triggered - even after i activated the trigger through the Actions-Button it not worked ...

BR Ralf
Thanks for the comments Ralf.
If the activation of the rule doesn't work from the Action-button, it sounds like it's the action that isn't working. The Triggers are never considered when using this button.

Do you see any log entry "Detected miner state" in the Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File)?

Hi Patrike,

no there is nothing in the logfile...

BR Ralf
Thanks for the update. I might have identified the scenario better now. You can expect a correction no later than tomorrow.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:41:22 PM

You dont need another 100's of clocking profiles, you just need 1 profile with your fixed 80% speed. Nothing else. Apply it with a rule to your miners, nothing else will be changed.

I think you're wrong in what you say. Although I create another profile, if I leave the other values at 0, in the end it will be 100PL 0 core 0 memory and fan speed.

When you apply an oc profile, the entire complete profile is applied, not just one parameter.

If I'm wrong, leave me here a screenshot of how I should leave the OC profile, but before you try it, it really works.

Tienes que entrar enGPU Clocking->Cambiar el FAN de cualquiera-> Y cuando grabes el profile, marcar solo el FAN. Así ya tienes el profile 80% FAN

how do you do it? I do the profiles, but I always get the fields of Core, Mem, PL, FAN and auto. I can not remove those fields. I can not create a profile from 0, I duplicate one and there are all those fields.

How do you manage to make a clocking profile with only the data of the fans? You have left me crazy, I do not do that. I have more than 100 profiles and I do not make a profile with only one value, I do not see any way to make a new one nor do I see the way to remove the other fields in one already created.

How do you do it?

And thank you very much for the capture, you have left me very intrigued
trucobit

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

It seems that I have some problem with nethash, whether I buy it from for example BSOD, or even selecting CTM or CC, to obtain Nethash. There are moments that correctly shows the nethash and gives a realistic profir, in this case right now about 500 ghs for veil, but at times it goes to 240 Th / s of nethash and the currency sinks.
One way to see what values Awesome Miner reads for these properties is to look in the Awesome Miner log file for "Dynamic update of coin property". These lines will indicate the coin to be updated, the property to be updated and the new value. Can you for example see the large variations of NetHash here?

the culprit was BSOD, I was seeing his api in the browser and updating and certainly gives some exaggerated values ​​at times. From the Explorer, CC and CTM are far from reality, in the end take the value in this case of WTM, although whenever you can we get it directly from the Explorer.

We have already measured about 5 coins and the precision is better, the profit does not go down much, 0.95 0-90, the logical thing removing the Fees and the hash that does not reach the Pool, for now I have not seen any at 0.70 or lower as before.

The exponential formula is the easiest but the most inaccurate. A profit measure in a currency that has 400 ghs of nethash, changes if that same currency and hash rise to 800 Ghs, because any deviation will be greater by the exponential factor.

The formula with all the data, it is more laborious to obtain, but for now it is giving us more reliable results than before, that more the benchmark corrected the profit should increase, but the hahahahaha market fell. Everything is fine, thanks patrike, a great job.

Hey by the way, you will not create an OC profile with just the fan control. How is it done?
GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:26:51 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 09:12:21 PM by GoRdiE

You dont need another 100's of clocking profiles, you just need 1 profile with your fixed 80% speed. Nothing else. Apply it with a rule to your miners, nothing else will be changed.

I think you're wrong in what you say. Although I create another profile, if I leave the other values at 0, in the end it will be 100PL 0 core 0 memory and fan speed.

When you apply an oc profile, the entire complete profile is applied, not just one parameter.

If I'm wrong, leave me here a screenshot of how I should leave the OC profile, but before you try it, it really works.

https://i.imgur.com/cMBfDAC.jpg

Tienes que entrar enGPU Clocking->Cambiar el FAN de cualquiera-> Y cuando grabes el profile, marcar solo el FAN. Así ya tienes el profile 80% FAN

how do you do it? I do the profiles, but I always get the fields of Core, Mem, PL, FAN and auto. I can not remove those fields. I can not create a profile from 0, I duplicate one and there are all those fields.

How do you manage to make a clocking profile with only the data of the fans? You have left me crazy, I do not do that. I have more than 100 profiles and I do not make a profile with only one value, I do not see any way to make a new one nor do I see the way to remove the other fields in one already created.

How do you do it?

https://i.imgur.com/HTdZGl3.jpg

1st / Select any miner and you go down where the GPUs that compose it are.
2nd / Select GPU clocking
3º / In this box, select any card and put the value you want in the FAN
4th / Profile-> Save as->
5 /  and select only the FAN

You can do it for any value, the FAN, core, memory, etc ... It is very useful for partial configurations in the clocking profile  Wink

En español para evitar el traductor.

1º/ Selecciona cualquier minero y te vas abajo donde están las GPU's que lo componen.
2º/ Selecciona alli GPU clocking
3º/ En este cuadro, selecciona cualquier tarjeta y pon el valor que quieras en el FAN
4º/ Profile->Save as->
5º/ y selecciona solo el FAN

Puedes hacerlo para cualquier valor, el FAN, core, memory, etc... Es muy util para configuraciones parciales en el clocking profile  Wink

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:48:12 AM

Awesome Miner version 6.3.1

ASIC mining
  - Support for Antminer Z11
 Features
  - Configuration of Network Hashrate and Block Time per coin
  - Added an additional way to calculate coin revenue, based on Network Hashrate, Block Time and Block Reward. Calculation method configurable per coin.
  - New trigger Detect Miner State to detect specific mining states
 Mining softare
  - SrbMiner 1.8.3
  - NBMiner 22.3
  - Gminer 1.38
  - Nanominer 1.2
  - Bminer 15.5
 Corrections
  - Improved compatibility for change of frequency on Antminers
  - Corrected calculation of average hashrate for benchmarks
  - Handle invalid JSON responses from JCE miner

Hi Patrike,

thank you for the continual implementation of the coin statistics features.

Just wondering if this would be something easy for you to implement, now coins with custom properties will have the "Coin" column shown in blue font, can this be extended to individual overridden properties such that if I specify custom value for Block time/Block reward/Difficulty/Hash rate/Exchange....that they can be highlighted individually depending on if their properties were overridden in the Coin Properties dialog?

Best Regards,
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 01:00:33 AM

Your observation is correct, it looks like Bitmain start to lock down their ASIC miners more with the recent firmware upgrades.

With SSH access disabled, Awesome Miner cannot connect and reconfigure the API access. This is the reason for the "Connection failure".

Update:
I've previously had a short conversation with Bitmain regarding the disabled SSH on Antminer S15, but it has not yet resulted in any solution being provided. I've reached out to them again on this topic to ask for a way to enable Privileged API access. Even if the SSH access still will be disabled, I would like to see the API setting being configurable in the web interface for the Antminer as an alternative solution.

well this pretty much sucks and makes AM useless for me and makes the money I paid for the program and for the web services wasted - I had monitoring of miners via the pools apps - I need to be able to control the miners as well and now that cannot be done.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:23:47 AM

ASIC mining
 Features
  - Added an additional way to calculate coin revenue, based on Network Hashrate, Block Time and Block Reward. Calculation method configurable per coin.
 Mining softare
  - SrbMiner 1.8.3
  - NBMiner 22.3
  - Gminer 1.38
  - Nanominer 1.2
  - Bminer 15.5
 Corrections

Hi Patrike,

Just wondering if this would be something easy for you to implement, now coins with custom properties will have the "Coin" column shown in blue font, can this be extended to individual overridden properties such that if I specify custom value for Block time/Block reward/Difficulty/Hash rate/Exchange....that they can be highlighted individually depending on if their properties were overridden in the Coin Properties dialog?

Best Regards,

Thanks! You are correct that it would be quite easy so just highlight the overridden properties, so I will go ahead and make that modification.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:30:17 AM

Your observation is correct, it looks like Bitmain start to lock down their ASIC miners more with the recent firmware upgrades.

With SSH access disabled, Awesome Miner cannot connect and reconfigure the API access. This is the reason for the "Connection failure".

Update:
I've previously had a short conversation with Bitmain regarding the disabled SSH on Antminer S15, but it has not yet resulted in any solution being provided. I've reached out to them again on this topic to ask for a way to enable Privileged API access. Even if the SSH access still will be disabled, I would like to see the API setting being configurable in the web interface for the Antminer as an alternative solution.

well this pretty much sucks and makes AM useless for me and makes the money I paid for the program and for the web services wasted - I had monitoring of miners via the pools apps - I need to be able to control the miners as well and now that cannot be done.
It's basically that with the latest firmwares from Bitmain, the lack of SSH results in that their miners always run in Restricted API mode. That limits the control from any application that want to remote manage Antminers, not only Awesome Miner. Bitmain is basically limiting the features of the miners by doing this.

Although I'm trying to get Bitmain to implement a new way to enable Privileged API access, my main point above was that all users of Antminer products should give their feedback to Bitmain about privileged API access. Bitmain must understand that they have removed a feature making it very difficult to manage their miners, and hopefully there will be enough users providing them with this feedback.

It would of course be great if they re-enabled SSH access, but if that isn't an option, making it possible to enable Privileged API access via the Antminer web interface would be one way forward.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

Awesome Miner version 6.3.2

ASIC mining
  - Support for Antminer B7
 Integration
  - SrbMiner pool configuration will set the property for Nicehash automatically
  - Added CryptoNight HeavyX to XmRig by default
 User interface
  - Highlight modified coin properties in blue color on the Coins tab
 Mining software
  - GrinPro 2.1
  - TT-miner 2.2.2
  - Nanominer 1.2.1
 Corrections
  - Correction to trigger for detecting miner state

moppidoo

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:53:21 AM

ASIC mining
 Integration
 User interface
 Mining software
  - GrinPro 2.1
  - TT-miner 2.2.2
  - Nanominer 1.2.1
 Corrections

Wow thanks heaps patrike! That was fast!!!

A little problem though, if you recall I had issues with updating block rewards from wallet JSON-RPC about 2 weeks ago, I'm having these issues still, and this time with network hashrate as well (block rewards was not resolved either). (ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg50374809;topicseen#msg50374809)

In AM log, I'm getting these:

Code:
17/04/2019 7:35:43 PM.794 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Difficulty: 15.2433979493097
17/04/2019 7:35:43 PM.795 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Network Hashrate: (failed)

17/04/2019 8:00:41 PM.227 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Difficulty: 25.3156886119117
17/04/2019 8:00:41 PM.227 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Block Reward: (failed)

I can however, get updates from MPOS based pools with their public API provided if I found one, though since I'm running the wallet node already, I prefer to have it read from local node.
I'm wondering if that's due to some sort of type parsing causing error in AM for those values other than difficulty?

sample output from wallet node JSON response as below (getnetworkhashps):

Code:
{
    "result": 1313273656.397802,
    "error": null,
    "id": "curltest"
}

again, the test button shows correct result from the response, but the properties kept failing the update.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 12:01:56 PM

ASIC mining
 Integration
 User interface
 Mining software
  - GrinPro 2.1
  - TT-miner 2.2.2
  - Nanominer 1.2.1
 Corrections

Wow thanks heaps patrike! That was fast!!!

A little problem though, if you recall I had issues with updating block rewards from wallet JSON-RPC about 2 weeks ago, I'm having these issues still, and this time with network hashrate as well (block rewards was not resolved either). (ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg50374809;topicseen#msg50374809)

In AM log, I'm getting these:

Code:
17/04/2019 7:35:43 PM.794 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Difficulty: 15.2433979493097
17/04/2019 7:35:43 PM.795 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Network Hashrate: (failed)

17/04/2019 8:00:41 PM.227 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Difficulty: 25.3156886119117
17/04/2019 8:00:41 PM.227 [061] [S]Dynamic update of coin property for TZC, Block Reward: (failed)

I can however, get updates from MPOS based pools with their public API provided if I found one, though since I'm running the wallet node already, I prefer to have it read from local node.
I'm wondering if that's due to some sort of type parsing causing error in AM for those values other than difficulty?

sample output from wallet node JSON response as below (getnetworkhashps):

Code:
{
    "result": 1313273656.397802,
    "error": null,
    "id": "curltest"
}

again, the test button shows correct result from the response, but the properties kept failing the update.
Thanks for the feedback - I will go ahead and add more log entries to make it possible to track down any update failures.

trucobit

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:44:50 PM

How do you do it?

1st / Select any miner and you go down where the GPUs that compose it are.
2nd / Select GPU clocking
3º / In this box, select any card and put the value you want in the FAN
4th / Profile-> Save as->
5 /  and select only the FAN

You can do it for any value, the FAN, core, memory, etc ... It is very useful for partial configurations in the clocking profile  Wink

En español para evitar el traductor.

1º/ Selecciona cualquier minero y te vas abajo donde están las GPU's que lo componen.
2º/ Selecciona alli GPU clocking
3º/ En este cuadro, selecciona cualquier tarjeta y pon el valor que quieras en el FAN
4º/ Profile->Save as->
5º/ y selecciona solo el FAN

Puedes hacerlo para cualquier valor, el FAN, core, memory, etc... Es muy util para configuraciones parciales en el clocking profile  Wink

Muchas gracias no conocia esa subfuncion, de hecho yo solo toco los profiles desde options. Ya lo tengo hecho y funciona perfecto
trucobit

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:48:44 PM

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining softare
  - SrbMiner 1.8.3
  - NBMiner 22.3
  - Gminer 1.38
  - Nanominer 1.2
  - Bminer 15.5
 Corrections

Hi Patrike,

Best Regards,

Thanks! You are correct that it would be quite easy so just highlight the overridden properties, so I will go ahead and make that modification.

That's what I've been saying for some time, and now if you see the modified ones in blue. In previous update I said that they looked blue, but I did not see blue, neither I nor anyone in my group, because it was not important I did not want to insist. With today's update, if you modify them. Thank you
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 12:57:18 PM

ASIC mining
 Features
 Mining softare
  - SrbMiner 1.8.3
  - NBMiner 22.3
  - Gminer 1.38
  - Nanominer 1.2
  - Bminer 15.5
 Corrections

Hi Patrike,

Best Regards,

That's what I've been saying for some time, and now if you see the modified ones in blue. In previous update I said that they looked blue, but I did not see blue, neither I nor anyone in my group, because it was not important I did not want to insist. With today's update, if you modify them. Thank you
Previously it was only the name of the coin that was highlighted in blue color if any property was changed for the coin. Now it's the modified value itself that is blue. Sorry if I misunderstood your request about this earlier, but I hope you find the new implementation useful.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 01:32:58 PM

It's basically that with the latest firmwares from Bitmain, the lack of SSH results in that their miners always run in Restricted API mode. That limits the control from any application that want to remote manage Antminers, not only Awesome Miner. Bitmain is basically limiting the features of the miners by doing this.

Although I'm trying to get Bitmain to implement a new way to enable Privileged API access, my main point above was that all users of Antminer products should give their feedback to Bitmain about privileged API access. Bitmain must understand that they have removed a feature making it very difficult to manage their miners, and hopefully there will be enough users providing them with this feedback.

It would of course be great if they re-enabled SSH access, but if that isn't an option, making it possible to enable Privileged API access via the Antminer web interface would be one way forward.

oh, I understand that and it is not your fault or something you have control of. But without it, my money is wasted paying for something that I cannot fully utilize. And I paid for a full year of cloud services Sad so, I hope it is something that Bitmain will soon address.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
trucobit

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:05:10 PM

I have a suggestion of the easiest.

In the benchmark module, which is now correct, it already averages well. You can put the date of the last measurement AL-GO to AL-GO. So I can see if X16r in rig 4 3 months ago I have not benchmarked.

For example, I am now reviewing all the AL-GOS and each rig is different, I have the need to see when I scroll in benchmark when an AL-GO has not averaged for some time.

It's something simple, always the date of the last test. There is plenty of space.
dasch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:46:33 PM

Lolminer 0.8.1
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/0.8.1

But I can't get it to work on Cuckatoo 31 with AM.

Code:
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\lolminer_v081_win64_1\0.8.1\lolMiner.exe  -a cuckatoo31 --pool grin-eu.sparkpool.com --port 6667 --user ********* --pass ***** --coin GRIN --apiport 4028
====================================================================================================
> +---------------------------------------------------------+
> |     _       _ __  __ _                    ___   ___     |
> |    | | ___ | |  \/  (_)_ __   ___ _ __   / _ \ ( _ )    |
> |    | |/ _ \| | |\/| | | '_ \ / _ \ '__| | | | |/ _ \    |
> |    | | (_) | | |  | | | | | |  __/ |    | |_| | (_) |   |
> |    |_|\___/|_|_|  |_|_|_| |_|\___|_|     \___(_)___(1)  |
> |                                                         |
> |           This software is for mining Equihash          |
> |         150/5: Beam   96/5: MNX   210/9: Aion           |
> |              192/7: ZER, GENX, SAFE, VDL                |
> |             144/5: BTG, ZEL and many more               |
> |                  And Cuckatoo-31: Grin                  |
> |              Made by Lolliedieb, April 2019             |
> +---------------------------------------------------------+
> Warning: No user profile defined in command line (--profile <profileName> missing)
> Using only DEFAULT section and command line input
> Reading pool data from command line
> Error: No coin profile find for coin GRIN
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 12:34:10 AM

is there any way to cancel/refund the year subscription I paid for the web services since I cant use them anymore to control the miners? I dont need to pay for that if it is only to monitor them

Mine BTC @ kano.is
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:43:04 AM

is there any way to cancel/refund the year subscription I paid for the web services since I cant use them anymore to control the miners? I dont need to pay for that if it is only to monitor them

Stryfe, which miner do you have that is SSH disabled? If it is the Z11, I've released an unencumbered image to re-enable SSH just for awesomeminer.

If it is another one, I can probably provide an image for you for that, too.

-j

House Xylander

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:09:05 AM

What would be the best way to adjust the Algorithms section for equihash and Decred when you add DR5s & Z11s.

I already have it set for myDR3s & z9 minis.

Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: