Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 02:25:33 PM

hi and big thx for fixing Z11 custom FW stats display

another request from my side ist: in rules section...can you add ALL "asic tools" commands and menu incl. all the legacy stuff?
Thanks for the nice feedback

There shouldn't be any need of using the Legacy operations. Can you please let me know which operation you would like to use and I can help out how to do it without using the Legacy features?

for example the reboot via web - maybe it works with the checkbox at the miner itself "Performe reboot and pool operations via web instead of SSH"?! cant test yet...but would be much easier if i can choose the actions in the rules section 1:1 like i do when i´m right click on the miner
Like you pointed out, the idea is to configure "Perform reboot and pool operations via web..." here. Then you simply perform the Miner Command action in your rule, where you select Reboot. In the miner list you can also use the normal Reboot button, either via the toolbar or right-click menu.

The benefit of using this concept, instead of Legacy, is that the Reboot operation will either use Web or SSH based on how your miner is configured. So there is no need to design separate rules for the miners that requires Web based reboot compared to those that must use SSH reboot.

i tried today...set a rule with actions "SSH Command" - User and Pass root:root and "Reboot System" ----- wont work. also with "Custom" and entering "reboot" in the box below will not reboot the machine. The trigger was set to "hashrate lower than 1kh" and i also tried to manual trigger the rule...

not SSH command, use Miner Command.
Try rightclick on your ASIC and try the normal reboot button. If this won´t work you have something configurated wrong or locked custom firmware -> i had this in the past with some of my miners.

Did you tried to connect to your asic via SSH? Do you get access?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 03:36:37 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.6

ASIC mining
  - Improved detection of ASIC miner type
 GPU mining
  - Display of GPU memory temperature for AMD is supported on Windows as well (Linux already supported)
 Features
  - Miner Property trigger includes several new properties to detect
  - Web: Compact miner list mode configurable via the Preferences page
  - Web: Double click on a group in the miner list to expand
 Changes
  - Optimizations to requests made by the web interface
  - Removed pool no longer active: Ahashpool
  - Removed the concept of displaying Max values for GPU properties in the System tab
  - Mining history export filenames will by default include current date and time
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.60
  - T-Rex Miner 0.21.3
  - XmRig 6.13
  - Nanominer 3.3.7
  - Miniz 1.8y3
  - Lolminer 1.31, incl. display of HW errors in Awesome Miner
 Corrections
  - Correction to display of hotspot and memory temperature for supported GPUs
  - Correction to multiple miner selection when the miner list is filtered
  - Correction to Miniz Miner pool connection URL format
  - Correction to IP address sorting of miner list
  - Correction to Pool Balance display
  - Correction to ideal hashrate calculations for Profit Groups

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 12:12:58 AM

hi and big thx for fixing Z11 custom FW stats display

another request from my side ist: in rules section...can you add ALL "asic tools" commands and menu incl. all the legacy stuff?
Thanks for the nice feedback

There shouldn't be any need of using the Legacy operations. Can you please let me know which operation you would like to use and I can help out how to do it without using the Legacy features?

for example the reboot via web - maybe it works with the checkbox at the miner itself "Performe reboot and pool operations via web instead of SSH"?! cant test yet...but would be much easier if i can choose the actions in the rules section 1:1 like i do when i´m right click on the miner
Like you pointed out, the idea is to configure "Perform reboot and pool operations via web..." here. Then you simply perform the Miner Command action in your rule, where you select Reboot. In the miner list you can also use the normal Reboot button, either via the toolbar or right-click menu.

The benefit of using this concept, instead of Legacy, is that the Reboot operation will either use Web or SSH based on how your miner is configured. So there is no need to design separate rules for the miners that requires Web based reboot compared to those that must use SSH reboot.

i tried today...set a rule with actions "SSH Command" - User and Pass root:root and "Reboot System" ----- wont work. also with "Custom" and entering "reboot" in the box below will not reboot the machine. The trigger was set to "hashrate lower than 1kh" and i also tried to manual trigger the rule...

not SSH command, use Miner Command.
Try rightclick on your ASIC and try the normal reboot button. If this won´t work you have something configurated wrong or locked custom firmware -> i had this in the past with some of my miners.

Did you tried to connect to your asic via SSH? Do you get access?

allright...miner command works. thx
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:27:23 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.6

ASIC mining
  - Improved detection of ASIC miner type
 GPU mining
  - Display of GPU memory temperature for AMD is supported on Windows as well (Linux already supported)
 Features
  - Miner Property trigger includes several new properties to detect
  - Web: Compact miner list mode configurable via the Preferences page
  - Web: Double click on a group in the miner list to expand
 Changes
  - Optimizations to requests made by the web interface
  - Removed pool no longer active: Ahashpool
  - Removed the concept of displaying Max values for GPU properties in the System tab
  - Mining history export filenames will by default include current date and time
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.60
  - T-Rex Miner 0.21.3
  - XmRig 6.13
  - Nanominer 3.3.7
  - Miniz 1.8y3
  - Lolminer 1.31, incl. display of HW errors in Awesome Miner
 Corrections
  - Correction to display of hotspot and memory temperature for supported GPUs
  - Correction to multiple miner selection when the miner list is filtered
  - Correction to Miniz Miner pool connection URL format
  - Correction to IP address sorting of miner list
  - Correction to Pool Balance display
  - Correction to ideal hashrate calculations for Profit Groups
with last update my blackminers f1 cannot connect anymore .

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:55:17 PM

Are the miners showing up as Disconnected or as Mining, but without any details? Have you tried to reboot the miner once to ensure it isn't a miner problem?

If you still experience this issue, please send me the API report for this miner via the toolbar Tools -> API Report. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 09:19:41 PM

Are the miners showing up as Disconnected or as Mining, but without any details? Have you tried to reboot the miner once to ensure it isn't a miner problem?

If you still experience this issue, please send me the API report for this miner via the toolbar Tools -> API Report. Thanks!
disconnected

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:25:02 PM

Is it possible to set up a downvolt curve in AM, instead of using power limit?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 07:05:39 AM

Hi,
This is unfortunately not supported. I assume you are asking for the kind of Voltage/Frequency curve you can define in MSI Afterburner?

Commie

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 10:46:35 AM

Hi,
This is unfortunately not supported. I assume you are asking for the kind of Voltage/Frequency curve you can define in MSI Afterburner?

Yes, that's it. Would be a very useful feature.

PS Any progress updates on Nvidia mem temperatures, at least in Windows?

Commie

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:32:03 AM

Also, while trying to upgrade to 8.6 I receive the message like "the installation package is on the network drive which is unavailable" and process terminates. Starting the installation package instead of upgrading from within the software gives the same result. How can I fix this? Everything is on the local drive, of course.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 08:04:34 AM

Also, while trying to upgrade to 8.6 I receive the message like "the installation package is on the network drive which is unavailable" and process terminates. Starting the installation package instead of upgrading from within the software gives the same result. How can I fix this? Everything is on the local drive, of course.
I think this is the uninstall part of the upgrade. The Awesome Miner installer is based on the Windows Installer concept, where the uninstallation requires Windows to keep track of the installed software. In case Windows is unable to perform an upgrade or uninstallation, please use this tool from Microsoft to force the removal.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

After removing, run the installer again. All settings will be kept even if you uninstall.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 08:09:34 AM

Hi,

nVidia has communicated that they are working on a way to officially make the memory temperatures available. As soon this is available, it will be integrated in Awesome Miner as well.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:56:52 PM

Hi,

Why downvolt curve? You can set fixed voltages -> makes more sense  Huh
Commie

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:20:13 PM

Why downvolt curve? You can set fixed voltages -> makes more sense  Huh

Old habit, I guess, setting voltages along with freq.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:52:04 AM

Hi Patrike, can you please improve a trigger (Device property -> Core clock)
The reaction of this triger is to quick. I try to catch errors of GPU by reading a core clock property, if equals 0 then i do rig reboot. But after starting new mining process not all cards is initialized and triger will be activaed. This offten happens with NBMiner. Maybe some delay can be implemented in this triger? Adjusting Options->Advance->Ignore rules on startups not help for this triger.
Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 07:59:59 AM

The reaction of this triger is to quick. I try to catch errors of GPU by reading a core clock property, if equals 0 then i do rig reboot. But after starting new mining process not all cards is initialized and triger will be activaed. This offten happens with NBMiner. Maybe some delay can be implemented in this triger? Adjusting Options->Advance->Ignore rules on startups not help for this triger.
Regards.
Hello,
Can you please try to combine it with the trigger "Mining uptime"? This trigger can be used to ensure the mining software has been running for a few minutes. You can have these two triggers (Device Property + Mining uptime) and "Match all" configured in your rule.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:26:47 AM

Regards.
Hello,
Can you please try to combine it with the trigger "Mining uptime"? This trigger can be used to ensure the mining software has been running for a few minutes. You can have these two triggers (Device Property + Mining uptime) and "Match all" configured in your rule.
thanks for idea, looks like this work now for normal rig. But this trigger combination not work if physical rig contains two or more virtual miners. In my scenario i have such rig. If one virtual rig perform switching, this action activate trigger and whole rig will be rebooted. How to solve this?

immolated

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:30:53 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2021, 07:12:28 AM by immolated

Thank you for updating L3+ Awesome miner firmware to 3.8.8, the fan fix was very important.

Is there a firmware 3.8.8 changelog? I don't see it anywhere.
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:27:04 AM

Hi Patrike, if i try to download a custom version of MiniZ miner for Linux, the system create wrong file (?smd_process_download=1&download_id=4427_1) instead of normal .gz archive.
Reagards

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 11:22:17 AM

Regards.
Hello,
thanks for idea, looks like this work now for normal rig. But this trigger combination not work if physical rig contains two or more virtual miners. In my scenario i have such rig. If one virtual rig perform switching, this action activate trigger and whole rig will be rebooted. How to solve this?
Thanks for the update.
So you have one Managed Miner and one Managed Profit Miner? In case of GPU issues, a reboot will affect both miners. Isn't a reboot what you want in case of GPU issues or what is the behavior you would like to see here?

Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: