Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700854 times)
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:46:56 AM

My config only works for rustpool or shardpool. Why all using ezil for mining zil? Ezil is a eth+zil in one pool.
If you want to mine zil on ezil and eth on ethermine, you need dual stratum connections -> teamredminer, lolminer, srbminer can handle it, but you need many more arguments for the commandline.b (maybe t-rex miner also, but also with more arguments)

Thing is, exactly the same is happening with rustpool and I can't figure out what I missed.

I've tried changing stratum1 to stratum and back, no effect

Also tried Gminer on rustpool+ethermine, it didn't work either.

My objective is to keep T-Rex as it's currently the best for Nvidia LHR cards and Ethermine pool for ETH, ZIL pool can be any. There are plenty of sample configs for HiveOS but none for AM. I'm obviously missing some small detail but what can it be?

From what I can see, there is no concept of specifying your own ETH-mining pool here.

1) The "Pool URL" field in Awesome Miner should be: stratum+tcp://asia.ezil.me:5555
2) The "Worker name" field in Awesome Miner should be on the following format, as it's corresponding to the full user name: ETH_WALLET.ZIL_WALLET
3) The "Password" and "Wallet address" fields in Awesome Miner should be left blank.

In case you want to use the "WORKER" parameters as well (optional), you may have to manually add "-w WORKER" in the additional command line.

Patrik, here's what shardpool recommends for Gminer: miner.exe --algo eth --server as1-zil.shardpool.io:3333 --user ETH_wallet.Rig2 --pass ZIL_wallet@asia1.ethermine.org:4444 --proto stratum 
Since T-Rex also supports dual mining I wonder how to transfer that to AM pool config.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 09:00:48 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2021, 09:12:31 AM by sxemini

you have a failure in your pool connection stratum1? Why stratum1? only stratum+tcp://

And i would prefer lolminer for LHR cards

If T-Rex support dual stratum - you must write the complete commandline in the commandline parameters.

Ok i checked t-rex miner:

setup your ethermine pool normal with your normal eth address and without zil specific arguments and add the following to your commandline parameters:

--coin eth+zil --url2 stratum+tcp://eu.ezil.me:5555 --user2 "eth-wallet"."zil-wallet".WORKER --extra-dag-epoch 0
Commie

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 09:10:06 AM

you have a failure in your pool connection stratum1? Why stratum1? only stratum+tcp://

If T-Rex support dual stratum - you must write the complete commandline in the commandline parameters.

As I said this was just a try, nor stratum neither stratum1 worked with any pool/miner

sxemini

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 09:15:30 AM

As I said this was just a try, nor stratum neither stratum1 worked with any pool/miner

Did you ping the server. But the t-rex picture is showing that you have an failure in your commandline.

setup your ethermine pool normal with your normal eth address and without zil specific arguments and add the following to your commandline parameters:

--coin eth+zil --url2 stratum+tcp://eu.ezil.me:5555 --user2 "eth-wallet"."zil-wallet".WORKER --extra-dag-epoch 0

Did you click on details in AM and checked the whole commandline? Can you please the commandline from AM here? So that we can check it? And test other rustpool server please.

And did you activate "add to worker name:" in the miner properties? If so, please deactivate it.
Commie

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 10:20:19 AM

Did you ping the server. But the t-rex picture is showing that you have an failure in your commandline.

Did you click on details in AM and checked the whole commandline? Can you please the commandline from AM here? So that we can check it? And test other rustpool server please.

And did you activate "add to worker name:" in the miner properties? If so, please deactivate it.

It's weird. I pinged all pools and everything is ok with low latency around 15-40ms. However, I just tried adding this line to command parameters of my usual Ethermine pool settings and again - no connection.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 04:16:15 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2021, 09:01:08 AM by mprep

Hi Patrike, how can be realised a trigger for host system overload on Linux platform like Hive OS ?
Sometimes my rigs with LHR cards on Linux (Hive) show a big LA (Load average) and system hang, only hard reboot help in this situation. Cant find a solution for that, looks like this is a common problem with LHR unlock.
In Hive Web interface user can define a watchdog for high system LA, but in AM i cant find a triiger for that scenario.
Can you please integrate this trigger, where user can compare LA with defined value and then process some action.
Regards

It's weird. I pinged all pools and everything is ok with low latency around 15-40ms. However, I just tried adding this line to command parameters of my usual Ethermine pool settings and again - no connection.

try to re-create and re-enter parameter string. Sometimes if you use copy&paste, the invisible characters will be copied too and you see a syntax error......

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 01:00:23 PM

Hi Patrike, how can be realised a trigger for host system overload on Linux platform like Hive OS ?
Sometimes my rigs with LHR cards on Linux (Hive) show a big LA (Load average) and system hang, only hard reboot help in this situation. Cant find a solution for that, looks like this is a common problem with LHR unlock.
In Hive Web interface user can define a watchdog for high system LA, but in AM i cant find a triiger for that scenario.
Can you please integrate this trigger, where user can compare LA with defined value and then process some action.
Regards
There are no trigger conditions for this today but I will look into adding support for it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 01:35:41 PM

Version 9.0.9 (Development preview of 9.1)

ASIC mining
  - The default pools configuration in the web interface can be used to specify custom pools without having to be defined first (Only available via the local web interface in this release).
  - The operation to download and open the Antminer kernel log is made available for all Antminers. The feature can be accessed via the toolbar Tools -> ASIC Tools.
 GPU mining
  - SoC clock, SoC voltage and minimum voltage can be set for Radeon 5000-series on Linux
 Features
  - Heat map: Use red color to indicate miners offline for a longer period of time. Configurable in the Options dialog, Appearance section
 User interface
  - Hide tabs for devices (ASIC, GPU, CPU) not relevant for the currently selected miner
  - Update layout of the User Group configuration dialog
 Changes
  - The global web permission to enable pool configuration (define new pools and manage existing) has been moved into the permission configuration of each User Group
  - Use of more relevant default permissions for User Groups configured with View-Only mode. Doesn't affect any existing User Groups.
 Mining software
 - TeamBlackMiner 1.30
 - WildRig 0.31.1
 - XmRig 6.16.2
 - Lolminer 1.38
 Correction
  - Correction to display of temperatures for specific Whatsminer ASIC miners where no chip temperatures are reported (example: M20s). Don't display chip temperature at all instead of displaying 0 C.
  - Correction to display of temperature for Goldshell ST-Box

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:32:49 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2021, 06:25:58 AM by nordmann666

is it normal, that in newest Awesome miner firmware i cant set Firmware mining profile anymore? i get "not supported" with first S9 i tried with this new FW

downgrade to 3.8.6 is also not possible anymore?!

whats going on in the firmware section?

and i really still need a hint how to manage Braiins OS+ miners...at least pool config and reboot should work...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease  Grin
Zels

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:36:04 PM

Error for url for the lastest TeamBlackMiner ( https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner/releases/download/v1.30/TeamBlackMiner_1_30_cuda_11_5_pre.7z ), now it's https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner/releases/download/v1.30/TeamBlackMiner_1_30_cuda_11_5_cpufix.7z Smiley
sxemini

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:26:40 AM

Hi Patrike,

AM show the average hashrate for Teamblackminer in the performance column instead of the realtime hashrate but only on AMD System. On my Nvidia rigs, it show the realtime hashrate. Can you take a look in it?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 01:18:50 PM

is it normal, that in newest Awesome miner firmware i cant set Firmware mining profile anymore? i get "not supported" with first S9 i tried with this new FW

and i really still need a hint how to manage Braiins OS+ miners...at least pool config and reboot should work...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease  Grin
We will very soon release Awesome Miner 9.1 to support the Mining Profile configuration in combination with S9 firmware v3.9.

BraiinsOS is supported for monitoring but the operation support is limited. As most of our users are either running the Bitmain default firmware our the Awesome Miner firmware, these are the two prioritized firmware for Awesome Miner.

In case you can enable SSH on BraiinsOS, can you use this to at least be able to reboot the miner?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 01:19:16 PM

I've pushed a mining software definition update for this link change.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 01:38:04 PM

Hi Patrike,

AM show the average hashrate for Teamblackminer in the performance column instead of the realtime hashrate but only on AMD System. On my Nvidia rigs, it show the realtime hashrate. Can you take a look in it?
In my system with a mix of AMD and nVidia I do see the average hashrate value being reported as the hashrate for both AMD and nVidia. The TeamBlackMiner only reports one single hashrate per GPU so this cannot be resolved in Awesome Miner. I will reach out to sp_ for this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 01:38:56 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.1

ASIC mining
  - Added support for Antminer D7
  - Added support for additional Goldshell ASIC miners. For Goldshell miners where the standard monitoring isn't available (example: Goldshell ST-Box), configure the External Miner mining software to: ASIC miner (Goldshell Web API).
  - Improved detection of dead head boards on Antminers
  - Remote Proxy can run on Raspberry Pi (ARM) for management of remote ASIC mining sites
  - The default pools configuration in the web interface can be used to specify custom pools without having to be defined first (Only available via the local web interface in this release).
  - The operation to download and open the Antminer kernel log is made available for all Antminers. The feature can be accessed via the toolbar Tools -> ASIC Tools.
  - Updated support for latest Awesome Miner Antminer firmware versions
 GPU mining
  - Managed Hosts can be configured to be excluded from global fan and power control
  - GPU overclocking on Windows will always use Administrator privileges
  - Updated memory clock range for Navi GPUs on Linux
  - SoC clock, SoC voltage and minimum voltage can be set for Radeon 5000-series on Linux
  - Improved compatibility for setting GPU memory voltage for AMD on Linux
 Features
  - Heat map: Use red color to indicate miners offline for a longer period of time. Configurable in the Options dialog, Appearance section
  - Rules: Temperature trigger can use GPU Hotspot temperature as source
  - Mining history export will include current device count and the current number of failed hash boards
  - Information column: Include Remote Host (IP address)
  - Mining history export will include Remote Host (IP address) and MAC address
 User interface
  - Hide tabs for devices (ASIC, GPU, CPU) not relevant for the currently selected miner
  - Update layout of the User Group configuration dialog
 Improvements
  - Performance improvements, especially for large scale mining operations
 Changes
  - The global web permission to enable pool configuration (define new pools and manage existing) has been moved into the permission configuration of each User Group
  - Use of more relevant default permissions for User Groups configured with View-Only mode. Doesn't affect any existing User Groups.
 Mining software
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.19.1
  - Gminer 2.73
  - Lolminer 1.38
  - Nanominer 3.4.4
  - NbMiner 40.1
  - PhoenixMiner 5.9c
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.8.5, including adjustment in Awesome Miner to display hashrate based on the updated SrbMiner-API
  - T-Rex Miner 0.24.7
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.30
  - WildRig 0.31.1
  - XmRig 6.16.2
 Correction
  - Correction to display of temperatures for specific Whatsminer ASIC miners where no chip temperatures are reported (example: M20s). Don't display chip temperature at all instead of displaying 0 C.
  - Correction to display of temperature for Goldshell ST-Box
  - Correction for display of T-Rex miner HW errors
  - Correction to dual mining revenue calculations for GPU mining
  - Correction to setting Default Pools for specific Avalon ASIC firmware versions and improved Default Pools processing
  - Correction to selection of Worker Name in the filter menu

sxemini

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:45:56 PM

Hi Patrike,

In my system with a mix of AMD and nVidia I do see the average hashrate value being reported as the hashrate for both AMD and nVidia. The TeamBlackMiner only reports one single hashrate per GPU so this cannot be resolved in Awesome Miner. I will reach out to sp_ for this.

Ok thanks for the response. I think sp_ will fix  Smiley
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:01:08 PM

We will very soon release Awesome Miner 9.1 to support the Mining Profile configuration in combination with S9 firmware v3.9.

BraiinsOS is supported for monitoring but the operation support is limited. As most of our users are either running the Bitmain default firmware our the Awesome Miner firmware, these are the two prioritized firmware for Awesome Miner.

In case you can enable SSH on BraiinsOS, can you use this to at least be able to reboot the miner?

ok...Update for 3.9 works - but to be honest...on miners with issues i try vnish (awesome miner) FW and Braiins FW to check which FW can handle the faulty miners better - but with newest Version i cant flash Braiins or older Awesome miner FW anymore...
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 01:40:08 PM

Awesome Miner version 9.1.1

ASIC mining
  - More detailed display of temperature sensors for a number of Antminers, incl. S15, S17 and S19. Display of 4 temperature sensor readings per board on the ASIC tab.
  - Split display of Temperature and Chip temperature into separate columns on the ASIC tab.
  - Information column: Display of all Antminer sensor readings for temperature
 CPU mining
  - Improved support for AMD CPU temperature display when mining on Linux
 Features
  - Added notification variable to include details about the current pools of a miner
  - Detect pool trigger can be configured to match a worker name pattern in combination with looking for any missing mining pool
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.74
  - Nanominer 3.4.6
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.31
  - TeamRedMiner 0.8.7
 Corrections
  - Correction to change of Antminer web password for Antminers running the Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Correction to a scenario in Remote Agent where the unique identifier of running miners wasn't set correctly

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 12:34:51 PM

Hi Patrike, uncompressing of t-rex 0.24.8 archive is wrong on AM 9.1 & 9.1.1 (unpacking archive in working folder issue) Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
sxemini

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 01:18:46 PM

Hi Patrike, uncompressing of t-rex 0.24.8 archive is wrong on AM 9.1 & 9.1.1 (unpacking archive in working folder issue) Regards

Must be a fault on your side. My Nvidia Rigs with T-Rex started well after the update. Clean your AM download folder on your rigs.
And sometimes after an Miner Software updates it needs to long to download it, because many other users starting the download from github.
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: