Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 [638] 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700586 times)
izhyrnyy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 06:53:21 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2023, 07:06:54 AM by izhyrnyy

Two questions about outside temperature.
1. Is she that unreliable? It didn't update this morning.
2. Can I read it more often? At least once every 10 minutes, but is it better once a minute?
It’s just that in the period from 9-00 to 10-00 the temperature on the sunny side changes very much and the rules for switching to the summer mining profile cannot be properly adjusted
Thanks

https://i.ibb.co/WHs5yT2/image.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 01:51:03 PM

Another question: How to prevent "profit switching" if we have active Ziliqa round? Or better one minute before round started, pause the switching function. Regards.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 08:30:12 AM

wrong syntax for dualmining ironfish with teamredminer. The argument for mining ironfish alone is -a ironfish. This is ok, but for dual mining the arguments are --iron and --iron_end but awesomeminer use --ironfish and --ironfish_end but thats wrong and doesn´t work.
Thanks for the report - this will be corrected in the next release.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 08:37:46 AM

Hi Patrike, SRBMulti 2.2.5 realised, user now can dual mine Dynex+Radiant, but with AM this is imposible.
In SRBMulti can be defined algorithm, pool, wallet, password values for each involved in mining algorithm separatly. User can multiple times define --algorithm --wallet --password --pool arguments, SRBMulti create a collection and add every similar parameter definition to this collection, but  AM overwrite all definitions with the last value. This made imposible to start dual mining with this method of parameters definition.
I have maqnually created a command string where every algorithm, pool, wallet, etc. was defined with individual --algorithm --pool --wallet parameters and executed over terminal and this allow me to mine in dual mode. But if AM create command line, then only last defined values will be used. Please clear this bug. Regards.
Thanks for your question. I'm not really able to understand this issue: "AM overwrite all definitions with the last value"

If I have a miner with dual configured, where I select one Pool and one Secondary Pool, the command line I get from Awesome Miner is for example:
--algorithm etchash
--pool stratum+tcp://us1-etc.ethermine.org:4444
--wallet <ETC-ADDRESS>
--password x
--algorithm sha512_256d_radiant
--pool stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.rplant.xyz:7086
--wallet <RADIANT-ADDRESS>
--password x
--api-enable
--api-port 4039

This starts the dual mining perfectly fine. I don't see what kind of parameters that would be overwritten here. Awesome Miner simply adds a second set of algorithm+pool+wallet+password parameters when you enable dual mining.

The example above is without any manually configured command line arguments. Are you using any manual parameters as well?
Hi Patrike, looks like in your example, you use Managed Miner mode, but i am try in Managed Profit mode. Arguments for secondary coin (Radiant) i put in Profit profile in "command line parameters" field for algorithm Dynex. And this combination not work for me. Miner start mining only Radiant.
Diagnostic show me, that the generated command string contains only one --algorithm parameter and this is Radiant, which i have put in "command line parameters". If i try to add a additional --algorithm dynex in "command line parameters" (before radiant) then i recive error from SRBMulti: You defined less pools than algorithms. I simple cant use dual mining due AM overwrite first --algorithm with --algorithm from my command line instead to add next algo defenition. Normaly, i am awaiting that the AM use main algo from my pool definition and additional algo i define in command lines parameters field. Try self this scenario in Managed Profit mode. Regards

Thanks for the update. I think we run into the limitation of the Profit switcher and dual mining with other primary algorithms than EtHash. It's unfortunately limited here to reduce the number of possible combinations. These days I understand that it may not be good enough where more and more algorithm combinations are supported for dual mining via a number of mining software.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 08:52:05 AM

Two questions about outside temperature.
1. Is she that unreliable? It didn't update this morning.
2. Can I read it more often? At least once every 10 minutes, but is it better once a minute?
It’s just that in the period from 9-00 to 10-00 the temperature on the sunny side changes very much and the rules for switching to the summer mining profile cannot be properly adjusted
Thanks

Thanks for your question.

1) In general it should work fine and I cannot see any missing data when looking any my system. However, it could been a temporary issue with the temperature web site we are using that caused this. In case we see repeating failures we should probably have a concept of re-trying after a few minutes in case of a failure.

2) We record the temperature once per hour at the moment. This is a fixed and a faster update speed would require a new design for how we store all the data points over time. In your case I think it's better to develop a custom solution where you query the temperature source manually as often as you want. Either via an external application/script or via the C# scriping feature in Awesome Miner (I can probably help out with that part if needed).

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 08:59:08 AM

Another question: How to prevent "profit switching" if we have active Ziliqa round? Or better one minute before round started, pause the switching function. Regards.
There are no features like this today and it sounds a bit complex to support. Is there any good way of knowing exactly when the ZIL mining starts and stops?

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 02:43:13 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2023, 10:11:04 AM by narousberg

Hi Patrike, SRBMulti 2.2.5 realised, user now can dual mine Dynex+Radiant, but with AM this is imposible.
In SRBMulti can be defined algorithm, pool, wallet, password values for each involved in mining algorithm separatly. User can multiple times define --algorithm --wallet --password --pool arguments, SRBMulti create a collection and add every similar parameter definition to this collection, but  AM overwrite all definitions with the last value. This made imposible to start dual mining with this method of parameters definition.
I have maqnually created a command string where every algorithm, pool, wallet, etc. was defined with individual --algorithm --pool --wallet parameters and executed over terminal and this allow me to mine in dual mode. But if AM create command line, then only last defined values will be used. Please clear this bug. Regards.
Thanks for your question. I'm not really able to understand this issue: "AM overwrite all definitions with the last value"

If I have a miner with dual configured, where I select one Pool and one Secondary Pool, the command line I get from Awesome Miner is for example:
--algorithm etchash
--wallet <ETC-ADDRESS>
--password x
--password x
--api-enable
--api-port 4039

This starts the dual mining perfectly fine. I don't see what kind of parameters that would be overwritten here. Awesome Miner simply adds a second set of algorithm+pool+wallet+password parameters when you enable dual mining.

The example above is without any manually configured command line arguments. Are you using any manual parameters as well?
Hi Patrike, looks like in your example, you use Managed Miner mode, but i am try in Managed Profit mode. Arguments for secondary coin (Radiant) i put in Profit profile in "command line parameters" field for algorithm Dynex. And this combination not work for me. Miner start mining only Radiant.
Diagnostic show me, that the generated command string contains only one --algorithm parameter and this is Radiant, which i have put in "command line parameters". If i try to add a additional --algorithm dynex in "command line parameters" (before radiant) then i recive error from SRBMulti: You defined less pools than algorithms. I simple cant use dual mining due AM overwrite first --algorithm with --algorithm from my command line instead to add next algo defenition. Normaly, i am awaiting that the AM use main algo from my pool definition and additional algo i define in command lines parameters field. Try self this scenario in Managed Profit mode. Regards

Thanks for the update. I think we run into the limitation of the Profit switcher and dual mining with other primary algorithms than EtHash. It's unfortunately limited here to reduce the number of possible combinations. These days I understand that it may not be good enough where more and more algorithm combinations are supported for dual mining via a number of mining software.
Maybe you can add some selector in profit profile for every algorithm which switch the mode how command line will be generated.
mode1: normal generation
mode2: AM use only data from "command line arguments" field only. And only statistics conection params will be added from AM. In this mode, user must self init all pool connection parameters for miner.
So is my suggestion. Regards

Upd: Just try to start dual mining DNX+RXD in "Managed Miner" mode, get the same problem. The second --algorithm parameter will be overwritten with the last value. I also try to put second deffenition of --algorithm param in command line, no success. I wrote to SRBMulti dev, maybe he can add a alternative method for second algo defenition, like --algorithm2 param.

Upd: Same problem if i use "Managed Miner" mode and choose "Generic miner" where i define all parameters for both algos (DNX+RDX). --algorithm will be overriden with last defenition. Looks like dual mining work only with ETC and ETH as first (main) algo. Maybe now is time to add this dual mining mode for Dynex? Becouse DNX is very promised algo for future. Regards.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 11:04:53 AM

Hi Patrike, small bug found: If i change in "Online Services" the algorithm value to other value (ex. Zergpool changing sha512256d to Radiant) then after AM restarting, this changed value will be lost and AM starts with default definition sha512256d. Regards

sxemini

Activity: 1557
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 01:08:29 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2023, 01:28:55 PM by sxemini

--algorithm etchash
--wallet <ETC-ADDRESS>
--password x
--password x
--api-enable
--api-port 4039

Maybe you can add some selector in profit profile for every algorithm which switch the mode how command line will be generated.
mode2: AM use only data from "command line arguments" field only. And only statistics conection params will be added from AM. In this mode, user must self init all pool connection parameters for miner.

Upd: Just try to start dual mining DNX+RXD in "Managed Miner" mode, get the same problem. The second --algorithm parameter will be overwritten with the last value. I also try to put second deffenition of --algorithm param in command line, no success. I wrote to SRBMulti dev, maybe he can add a alternative method for second algo defenition, like --algorithm2 param.

Upd: Same problem if i use "Managed Miner" mode and choose "Generic miner" where i define all parameters for both algos (DNX+RDX). --algorithm will be overriden with last defenition. Looks like dual mining work only with ETC and ETH as first (main) algo. Maybe now is time to add this dual mining mode for Dynex? Becouse DNX is very promised algo for future. Regards.

I mining DYN+IRON with the integrated dual mining function - it is working good. I tested also DYN+RXD = No Problem.

But i can confirm the problem that AM override pool definitions when i add for example a second --algorithm via commandline, but not only for SRBminer, also for Teamredminer and so on.

Also an problem for me is, that AM not updating the Coin stats after running for a couple days. Reported several times.
Example:

Conflux price stay 0.24€ but it is 0.30€

If i restart the AM main application i get the real prices, but i don´t want to restart the main application every day. This problem can causing some Profitswitching issues too. Problem exist over the last year.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 12:28:44 PM

In SRBMulti can be defined algorithm, pool, wallet, password values for each involved in mining algorithm separatly. User can multiple times define --algorithm --wallet --password --pool arguments, SRBMulti create a collection and add every similar parameter definition to this collection, but  AM overwrite all definitions with the last value. This made imposible to start dual mining with this method of parameters definition.

--algorithm etchash
--wallet <ETC-ADDRESS>
--password x
--password x
--api-enable
--api-port 4039

I mining DYN+IRON with the integrated dual mining function - it is working good. I tested also DYN+RXD = No Problem.

But i can confirm the problem that AM override pool definitions when i add for example a second --algorithm via commandline, but not only for SRBminer, also for Teamredminer and so on.

Also an problem for me is, that AM not updating the Coin stats after running for a couple days. Reported several times.
Example:

If i restart the AM main application i get the real prices, but i don´t want to restart the main application every day. This problem can causing some Profitswitching issues too. Problem exist over the last year.

I solved problem with dual/tripple mining. Thanks for !!STSMiner (ZPool operator), he show me his setup. The problem was, that i define my own algo for Dynex which contains all specialized parameters for SRBMulti software. Looks like AM not love this tricks. After i start using default algorithm definition, AM work in dual and tripple mode smooth.

Small bug i found if AM in "managed miner" mode and in "dual" mode. If you change pool for first algo and then click "restart" the new pool will not be accepted and miner start mining with old value. Only "Stop" then "Start" apply changes. Regards.

sxemini

Activity: 1557
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 01:13:56 PM

I solved problem with dual/tripple mining. Thanks for !!STSMiner (ZPool operator), he show me his setup. The problem was, that i define my own algo for Dynex which contains all specialized parameters for SRBMulti software. Looks like AM not love this tricks. After i start using default algorithm definition, AM work in dual and tripple mode smooth.

Should be also possible if you define your own Dynex Algo. You must check the Commandline created by AM. Right click on the miner and view details. Here you can see the created commandline and mostly you can find the failure their.

Small bug i found if AM in "managed miner" mode and in "dual" mode. If you change pool for first algo and then click "restart" the new pool will not be accepted and miner start mining with old value. Only "Stop" then "Start" apply changes. Regards.

This is not Bug, it is a feature. After you change your managed miner properties, you must stop and start the miner. The managed miner only takes over the settings after the first manual start. If you only restart, AM not transfering new settings to the Remote Client. It need some time to send all settings to the clients. In my opinion it is good like it is, but you must know that.

You don´t mine much with managed miner right? Maybe i can help you with some settings or problems, i am using AM since 2018.
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:44:36 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2023, 09:17:10 AM by narousberg

Should be also possible if you define your own Dynex Algo. You must check the Commandline created by AM. Right click on the miner and view details. Here you can see the created commandline and mostly you can find the failure their.

This is not Bug, it is a feature. After you change your managed miner properties, you must stop and start the miner. The managed miner only takes over the settings after the first manual start. If you only restart, AM not transfering new settings to the Remote Client. It need some time to send all settings to the clients. In my opinion it is good like it is, but you must know that.

You don´t mine much with managed miner right? Maybe i can help you with some settings or problems, i am using AM since 2018.
yes, you are right, i always used AM in Managed Profit Mode. Now i begin to understand how AM works in Managed mode. But now all ok, its work.
But i see, i cant add as second algo self defined algorithms. For example, now i created "memehash" algo and this algo not appear in dropdown list for second algo. Looks like, Patrike must add and activate this algo for dual mining in SRBMulti 2.2.8
Or you have a solution, how to use custom algos for dual mining in Managed mode? Regards

Upd: Found a trick how start dual mining with not default algos. Simple ovveride some allowed for dual mining algorithm the algorithm parameter value. But looks like at the moment SRBMiner 2.2.8 cant mine dual DNX+PEPEW, miner crashed after GPU init with error: free() corrupted chunks

joseph32

Activity: 412
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 12:30:31 AM

Example:

Hi Patrik,

I can confirm this for all coins. Only a restart of AM gets the real prices. Would be nice if you can check that. Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2023, 11:39:48 AM

Example:

Hi Patrik,

I can confirm this for all coins. Only a restart of AM gets the real prices. Would be nice if you can check that. Thanks
Thanks for the report.

Can you please search the Awesome Miner log file for "Updating Coin Services". It should show up every time the coins are updated. So if you use a 2 minute update interval, you should see this log message every 2 minutes.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2023, 12:14:02 PM

Hi Patrike, small bug found: If i change in "Online Services" the algorithm value to other value (ex. Zergpool changing sha512256d to Radiant) then after AM restarting, this changed value will be lost and AM starts with default definition sha512256d. Regards
I've made a change that automatically will take care of the mapping of this algorithm. Your Awesome Miner will automatically pick up the change during the day.

joseph32

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 06:25:28 PM
Merited by sxemini (1)

Example:

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for the report.

Can you please search the Awesome Miner log file for "Updating Coin Services". It should show up every time the coins are updated. So if you use a 2 minute update interval, you should see this log message every 2 minutes.

Hi Patrik,

that line didn't exist in the old log and I saw many old errors. I checked the Update Interval in "Statistic Providers" and it's set to 2 Minutes.

So I set the Log-Level back to Default, closed AM, deleted the old log and started AM again. In the new log I got that line, but with a false. Is this correct or do I need to setup something else?

Code:
28.05.2023 19:25:37.773 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False
28.05.2023 19:25:41.030 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False
28.05.2023 19:27:42.018 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False
28.05.2023 19:29:42.521 [068] [S]Updating Coin Services, configUpdate: False

Maybe sxemini will have the same issue and need to do the same steps than. Thanks for your help!
joseph32

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 07:36:20 PM

Hi Patrik,

dual mining ERGO + IRONFISH with TeamRedMiner is --iron ... --iron_end,
not --ironfish ... --ironfish_end

-a ironfish for solo mining IRONFISH is ok.

Can you please fix that? Thanks  Smiley
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 08:45:00 PM

Example:

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for the report.

Hi Patrik,

that line didn't exist in the old log and I saw many old errors. I checked the Update Interval in "Statistic Providers" and it's set to 2 Minutes.

So I set the Log-Level back to Default, closed AM, deleted the old log and started AM again. In the new log I got that line, but with a false. Is this correct or do I need to setup something else?

Code:

Maybe sxemini will have the same issue and need to do the same steps than. Thanks for your help!
Thanks for sharing the log entries.

"Updating Coin Services" indicates that Awesome Miner has downloaded new coin data. The "False" flag only indicates the update wasn't related to a configuration change. From the log file it also looks like it's updated every 2 minutes, like you configured. So based on the log here, your Coins tab should show up-to-date data. Is it both the Coins tab and the coins in the status bar that are stuck with old values?

For some reason I'm not able to reproduce this yet but I'm still investigating. Please let me know any addiitonal findings you make. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 08:45:31 PM

Hi Patrik,

dual mining ERGO + IRONFISH with TeamRedMiner is --iron ... --iron_end,
not --ironfish ... --ironfish_end

-a ironfish for solo mining IRONFISH is ok.

Can you please fix that? Thanks  Smiley
Yes, this will be corrected in the next release. Unfortunately it needs a new release and not only a software definition update.

joseph32

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 03:31:56 PM

Example:

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for the report.

Hi Patrik,

Code:

Thanks for sharing the log entries.

"Updating Coin Services" indicates that Awesome Miner has downloaded new coin data. The "False" flag only indicates the update wasn't related to a configuration change. From the log file it also looks like it's updated every 2 minutes, like you configured. So based on the log here, your Coins tab should show up-to-date data. Is it both the Coins tab and the coins in the status bar that are stuck with old values?

For some reason I'm not able to reproduce this yet but I'm still investigating. Please let me know any addiitonal findings you make. Thanks!

Hi Patrik,

since I deleted the old log and reenabled the logging, even after a restart of AM, it updates everything perfectly. In the old log there were many errors, but now they are all gone. Sorry, forgot to wrote them down for you.
So, it seems this did the trick. Everything is fine now Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 [638] 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: