Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:20:53 PM

Hi,

I can't get awesome switching to work. It just always goes to LTC, even when I disable LTC it just goes to the next in pool list and stays there. The only thing awesome switching seems to do correctly is keep betarigs with highest priority. All the pools have profitability stats and are entered into awesome miner

I sent an email with screen shot & log info a few days ago but no response yet

What's the trick to getting it to work? everything else seems to work fine

Steve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TXSteve

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:38:09 PM

That would be a nice feature, but I don't see how it is possible now.

There is a pool group, you can add a pool to the group then assign the group to each miner however everytime you change the group or restart the miner you will have to manually reassign the miner to the proper pool group again.

I have a farm of (20) bitmain S3+ . Im looking for software that specifically allows me to add/change a pool, and for it to affect all 20 asics at once. The way I have to do it right now, when I want to make a change to a pool, I have to go into the console of each S3 and change it 20 times over. Can your software do this? I understand I will need the premium version as I have 20 devices, this is ok, as long as it works. If anyone can answer this and confirm it can work with bitmain for easy pool changing, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

UPDATE: I THINK I have my answer. It sounds like I need a patched version of Cgminer with api full access rights. Not sure where to get this, also even if I did not sure what to do even IF I could get it. If I bought premium awesome miner, is this something you could supply with specific instructions, step, by step for windows??  I seem to remember seeing a few things having to do with putty for windows to do this.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:33:05 PM

Ive looked at this a bit ,  I did get full access rights by appending the following config after each password as instructed : --api-listen --api-allow W:192.168.1.0/24,W:127.0.0.1

Im still not sure Awesome miner has the ability to change pool of 20 miners with 1 click or even change all 20 miners to a new pool group at once. It seems like this would be a feature that could/should be added in the near future to change pools on all miners with one click. Or the ability to have a "select all" in the miners box, then right click and change pool. This is just an idea. A pool group to change all the slots in the "miner configuration" of the s3 would work best for me, as I use "load balance" and technically mine 3 pools at the same time. So I could make many different pools groups of 3 , THAT would be "AWESOME".

Also this maybe because Im on the free version, but is there an ability to update the coins specifications? For example I mine Gamerholic SHA-256 . Is there a way to add the stats of that coin, such as block reward, block time, and an api to pull current price from the exchange.I dont see it in the list of coins for sha-256. Can I add the logo of the coin? Can I delete coins, such as "Save coin". To my knowlege, this coin is dead. Again Im testing the free version, so some/most of the coin customisation is probably possible with paid version. Also is it at all possible to pay with credit card or paypal as my coins are tied up in high POS interest coins, and prefer not to sell them off. Ive got 20 miners, and plan on adding more so it looks like Ill buy ultimate if I can pay with cc or paypal.

Thanks
Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:11:27 PM

Im still not sure Awesome miner has the ability to change pool of 20 miners with 1 click or even change all 20 miners to a new pool group at once. It seems like this would be a feature that could/should be added in the near future to change pools on all miners with one click.
This is fully possible. You can switch pool of multiple miners at the same time.

I'm attaching a screenshot so you can see what it looks like in action. You simply select multiple miners in the same way you select multiple files in Windows, use either CTRL to select many or select the first one, hold down SHIFT, and select the last one, to select all of them. You use the Switch Pool operation to change the pool for all the selected miners in one single operation.

You can either right-click to get access to the Switch Pool operation, or you can use the button in the toolbar for the same operation.

Or the ability to have a "select all" in the miners box, then right click and change pool. This is just an idea. A pool group to change all the slots in the "miner configuration" of the s3 would work best for me, as I use "load balance" and technically mine 3 pools at the same time. So I could make many different pools groups of 3 , THAT would be "AWESOME".
This concept is called Pool Groups in Awesome Miner. You can define Pool Groups (Option dialog, Pools) that contain several pools, and as soon as you switch to the pool group (in the exact same way as you switch to a single pool), all those pools will be added to you miner. This makes it possible to add 3 pools at the same time to your Antminer for example. When you define a Pool Group you can also set Priority and Quota for each pool.

Also this maybe because Im on the free version, but is there an ability to update the coins specifications? For example I mine Gamerholic SHA-256 . Is there a way to add the stats of that coin, such as block reward, block time, and an api to pull current price from the exchange.I dont see it in the list of coins for sha-256. Can I add the logo of the coin? Can I delete coins, such as "Save coin". To my knowlege, this coin is dead. Again Im testing the free version, so some/most of the coin customisation is probably possible with paid version.
There is currently no concept of removing coins. You can add your own coins in Options dialog, Coins section. This is possible in the free version as well.

If a coin has the short name GLC (GlobalCoin), you can add a PNG file (48x48) called glc.png in the folder of Awesome Miner. Next time you start Awesome Miner, that image will be used.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

I can't get awesome switching to work. It just always goes to LTC, even when I disable LTC it just goes to the next in pool list and stays there. The only thing awesome switching seems to do correctly is keep betarigs with highest priority. All the pools have profitability stats and are entered into awesome miner
Hi Steve,

I think we have figured out why this happend in our e-mail conversation. For everyone else to know, Awesome Miner is detecting the popular multi pool services by looking at the pool URL. If the pool URL contains additional information after the port number, it may not be detected properly.

This will be addressed in future updates. Thanks for providing the information.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
AJinNYC

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bored with you morons.

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:35:26 PM

How do I get my miners detected? They show up fine in MultiMiner but got nothing in AwsomeMiner. Got the drivers installed (silabser v6.7.0).

Done with this forum. Goodbye all.
Axiste

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:54:07 PM

How do I get my miners detected? They show up fine in MultiMiner but got nothing in AwsomeMiner. Got the drivers installed (silabser v6.7.0).

You need to go through the "New miner" menus, and put in the details of each one, AwesomeMiner doesnt auto detect miners for you.

If my advice has helped you out, feel free to throw some Satoshi's my way!
BTC: 1Nq7hrRDamdnNiTBaFxEn5DuZYS9kD3tbJ
Running a Full Node Smiley
AJinNYC

Bored with you morons.

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:23:38 AM

You need to go through the "New miner" menus, and put in the details of each one, AwesomeMiner doesnt auto detect miners for you.

Don't get what you mean... the only thing that I see when I go through the New Miner menu is stuff about GPUs and setting up pools.

When I CGMiner run directly it says that I need to install drivers for the devices but they're already installed. It says I should be using WinUSB drivers. But if I do that then still nothing shows up in CGMiner (says incorrect drivers), and everything is no longer detected in MultiMiner, meaning at the very least BFGMiner doesn't like those drivers, so I would assume that CGMiner wouldn't either.

Axiste

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:07:18 AM

Don't get what you mean... the only thing that I see when I go through the New Miner menu is stuff about GPUs and setting up pools.

When I CGMiner run directly it says that I need to install drivers for the devices but they're already installed. It says I should be using WinUSB drivers. But if I do that then still nothing shows up in CGMiner (says incorrect drivers), and everything is no longer detected in MultiMiner, meaning at the very least BFGMiner doesn't like those drivers, so I would assume that CGMiner wouldn't either.

On the first post of this thread, scroll down, you find a section called getting started, the first link in it goes to this:

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/start.aspx

It will show you how to setup both local and external miners.

If my advice has helped you out, feel free to throw some Satoshi's my way!
BTC: 1Nq7hrRDamdnNiTBaFxEn5DuZYS9kD3tbJ
Running a Full Node Smiley
AJinNYC

Bored with you morons.

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:52:57 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 10:06:47 AM by AJinNYC

On the first post of this thread, scroll down, you find a section called getting started, the first link in it goes to this:

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/start.aspx

It will show you how to setup both local and external miners.

Yep I've been through the managed miner guide and it doesn't help me in the slightest. Nothing in there about USB attached ASICs.

rsvoter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

hope this works for my new miner
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:14:58 PM

@awesome miner : I want to purchase the enterprise edition as I have over 25 asics , but I dont have $200 in BTC .  How can I pay via credit card or paypal?

Thanks

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:09:03 AM

Yep I've been through the managed miner guide and it doesn't help me in the slightest. Nothing in there about USB attached ASICs.
Sorry about the delayed response during the Christmas period. I think your question is more about how to get these kind of devices to work together with Cgminer. Awesome Miner is easy to setup with standalone ASIC's (devices with its own IP) and GPU mining rigs. For USB ASIC's, this is more a question about finding the Cgminer configuration parameters to make it work.

Although Awesome Miner can manage and monitor this once it's up and running, Awesome Miner doesn't provide any built-in wizard for making this kind of setup easier.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:13:55 AM

@awesome miner : I want to purchase the enterprise edition as I have over 25 asics , but I dont have $200 in BTC .  How can I pay via credit card or paypal?
Hi,
We handled this by e-mail a few days ago, but just to let everyone else know the answer - GoCoin is currently used for processing payments, where Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin are accepted as payment methods. It's however possible for me to manually process PayPal payments as well, so please contact me by e-mail if you prefer that option.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:32:35 PM

Awesome Miner 1.3 has been released. Some of the new features are described below.

Latest Sgminer 5.1 & Lyra2RE
Sgminer 5.1 from 20th of December is being used by default when Sgminer is selected, with support for Lyra2RE mining.

Awesome Profit Switcher
Updated Nicehash and Yaamp for Lyra2RE. Removed TradeMyBit as the service has been discontinued.

WhatToMine
WhatToMine is a new coin statistics source and will be used by default. The API is currently free to use and is more up-to-date than CoinChoose.

Improvements & Corrections
- Easier access to the Select All operation for miners, including keyboard shortcut. This makes the operation to switch pool for multiple miners at the same time even easier to use.
- Corrections for Antminer S4
- Fixed issue with importing multiple pools from running miners

drmavis

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:33:39 PM

This is great. I'm a huge fan of this software. I just installed the new version and was wondering if there was a place to get the updated Awesome Profit Switching configuration, including the new Lyra2RE algo?
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:07:03 PM

This is great. I'm a huge fan of this software. I just installed the new version and was wondering if there was a place to get the updated Awesome Profit Switching configuration, including the new Lyra2RE algo?

ditto, Patrike!

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 08:21:16 AM

ditto, Patrike!
The updated configuration can be downloaded now:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx

TXSteve

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:11:29 PM

thx for the update. It fixed some of the issues I was having with profitability switching.

However it still doesn't seems to be switching properly between multipools and individual coins.

In MP profitability is determined by gh/btc/day, but it is unclear how it is determined with coins. I manually set  LTC to .000175 1 mh/s. this appears to give proper earning/day however it still mines nicehash and yamp when LTC is manually at a higher level

What is 1 mh/s and how does that relate to gh/btc/day

Would be nice to be able to adjust profitability by a percentage

for instance litecoinpool.org pays 105% so LTC profitability could be adjusted to 105%
Nice hash regularly has rejects 10% or higher so nicehash could be adjusted down to 90%

I am trying to manually set LTC price about 15% higher, so MP don't kick in till a higher level, but it isn't working properly

thx, Steve
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 03:57:16 PM

In MP profitability is determined by gh/btc/day, but it is unclear how it is determined with coins. I manually set  LTC to .000175 1 mh/s. this appears to give proper earning/day however it still mines nicehash and yamp when LTC is manually at a higher level

What is 1 mh/s and how does that relate to gh/btc/day
Hi,

Your observation is correct. When manually defining profitability for a coin like LTC, it isn't taken into consideration properly by the profit switcher. I will work on a correction for this and a new version will be available within the next few days.

I'm also looking at how to let you define a custom factor for each multi-pool as you suggested (for example to set NiceHash to 0.90 if you want to down prioritize NiceHash).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: