April 19, 2024, 05:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289441 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:03:43 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 09:23:13 PM by bholzer

I'm going to continue to get caught up on everything here and sift through the additional PMs I have received. As has been mentioned, I have never requested any funds be sent my way nor have I chosen to mislead anybody in any way. MEGAman and JudgeCrypto each voluntarily sent me 0.5 BTC which I will gladly return to them in the event that I cannot pull my weight here.

The bottom line is that I am extremely busy (I am a very hands-on co-founder of an Internet startup with tens of thousands of customers) and, unfortunately, that has to take priority over everything else. Beyond that, I have my own coin which I have been neglecting a bit due to the work I've been putting into SilkCoin. I was pulled away for travel for several days and I did pass along some info to MEGAman to report in the thread on my behalf (unfortunately, his update wasn't very complete). As soon as I returned, I made a post here announcing my return and my intention to fulfill my promise to deliver an all-new client. I have dedicated over 12 hours just to the development of the new client - keep in mind that nobody has successfully built a PoS coin on the latest Bitcoin Core source (at least not to my knowldege). After catching up on over 50 PMs (many of them with an angry/violent tone) and reading through the thread to get caught up I saw that there is a repaired client in-place and a team had been assembled in my absence. I figured you guys had it under control and could hold down the fort while I took my time to finish the new client (the emergency before was to get something out and get the exchanges back online - now that it has been handled by other members of the community, the urgency is somewhat lessened). I understand members of the crypto community tend to have short attention spans and need to continue to see progress - I'm doing what I can. As I mentioned in my "return" note, this is a holiday weekend (I live in the United States - July 4th is Independence Day here) and I wanted to spend it with my family.

I have a number of obligations (hence the reason I only ever intended to lead this takeover temporarily) and it's absolutely important to me to get this thing up and rolling. I attached my name to this project for no other reason than wanting to help save this (primarily) awesome community. The hatred that continues to be sent in my direction is both ridiculous and irritating. I have put a lot of time and energy into reading all of your messages, getting this comeback rolling, and writing code for the new client and I have asked for nothing in return.

Yes - I deleted an inflammatory post in the Murraycoin thread by "psychocoin" which accused me of being a liar/etc. The post had nothing to do with Murraycoin and was the first thing I saw when I returned from my trip. Negative attitudes and jerks certainly cast a dark shadow over the altcoin world but they aren't going away and sometimes the best way to handle them is to just ignore them and push forward. I left town for 4 days and returned to an entire inbox full of hate mail; this is crazy.

Now I'm working on determining the best way to assist the team and trying to get a feel on the direction the community wants to go with this. If it doesn't make sense for me to be on board or if it's decided I'm not a good fit that's fine - I'm not looking to get in the way here. All I know is that people like "psychocoin" do nothing but incite panic, kill motivation, and just create a toxic environment where the optimism and enthusiasm begins to vaporize. It's important to keep things on-point, productive, and keep making progress.

I intend to follow through on everything I promised and, like I said, if that doesn't work out for whatever reason I will certainly return the funds I received to the two individuals that voluntarily sent them to me. I cannot stress enough that I never asked for anything here - my intentions were (and still are) 100% genuine, for what it's worth.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:06:47 PM

I'm going to continue to get caught up on everything here and sift through the additional PMs I have received. As has been mentioned, I have never requested any funds be sent my way nor have I chosen to mislead anybody in any way. MEGAman and JudgeCrypto each voluntarily sent me 0.5 BTC which I will gladly return to them in the event that I cannot pull my weight here.

The bottom line is that I am extremely busy (I am a very hands-on co-founder of an Internet startup with tens of thousands of customers) and, unfortunately, that has to take priority over everything else. Beyond that, I have my own coin which I have been neglecting a bit due to the work I've been putting into SilkCoin. I was pulled away for travel for several days and I did pass along some info to MEGAman to report in the thread on my behalf (unfortunately, his update wasn't very complete). As soon as I returned, I made a post here announcing my return and my intention to fulfill my promise to deliver an all-new client. I have dedicated over 12 hours just to the development of the new client - keep in mind that nobody has successfully built a PoS coin on the latest Bitcoin Core source (at least not to my knowldege). After catching up on over 50 PMs (many of them with an angry/violent tone) and reading through the thread to get caught up I saw that there is a repaired client in-place and a team had been assembled in my absence. I figured you guys had it under control and could hold down the fort while I took my time to finish the new client (the emergency before was to get something out and get the exchanges back online - now that it has been handled by other members of the community, the urgency is somewhat lessened). I understand members of the crypto community tend to have short attention spans and need to continue to see progress - I'm doing what I can. As I mentioned in my "return" note, this is a holiday weekend (I live in the United States - July 4th is Independence Day here) and I wanted to spend it with my family.

I have a number of obligations (hence the reason I only ever intended to lead this takeover temporarily) and it's absolutely important to me to get this thing up and rolling. I attached my name to this project for no other reason than wanting to help save this (primarily) awesome community. The hatred that continues to be sent in my direction is both ridiculous and irritating. I have put a lot of time and energy into reading all of your messages, getting this comeback rolling, and writing code for the new client and I have asked for nothing in return.

Yes - I deleted an inflammatory post in the Murraycoin thread by "psychocoin" which accused me of being a liar/etc. The post had nothing to do with Murraycoin and was the first thing I saw when I returned from my trip. Negative attitudes and jerks certainly cast a dark shadow over the altcoin world but they aren't going away and sometimes the best way to handle them is to just ignore them and push forward. I left town for 4 days and returned to an entire inbox full of hate mail; this is crazy.

Now I'm working on determining the best way to assist the team and trying to get a feel on the direction the community wants to go with this. If it doesn't make sense for me to be on board or if it's decided I'm not a good fit that's fine - I'm not looking to get in the way here. All I know is that people like "psychocoin" do nothing but incite panic, kill motivation, and just create a toxic environment where the optimism and enthusiasm begins to vaporize. It's important to keep things on-point, productive, and keep making progress.

I intend to follow through on everything I promised and, like I said, if that doesn't work out for whatever reason I will certainly return and funds I received. I cannot stress enough that I never asked for anything here - my intentions were (and still are) 100% genuine, for what it's worth.

Awesome man.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:08:57 PM

I intend to follow through on everything I promised and, like I said, if that doesn't work out for whatever reason I will certainly return and funds I received. I cannot stress enough that I never asked for anything here - my intentions were (and still are) 100% genuine, for what it's worth.

Thank you for volunteering your time and your commitment to the revival of Silkcoin Smiley

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:33:22 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 10:00:18 PM by Palmdetroit

Development Update

Hi,

Work on the API/exchanges has been going steady and is working GREAT for UNIX! , sadly windows is another story: as we are having multiple serious issues, not to mention being unable to build SC on Qt 5 at all on win32. This may require large code re-writes.

I know everyone wants to see daily progress but stabilizing the client was priority one, and now work can continue on fixing quality of life issues like APIs, in client function, etc.

Thanks!

Ps also each client/update must be tested and work on multiple operating systems (this adds more lead time on any new development)

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:36:21 PM

FuKn Windows.

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:46:28 PM

I intend to follow through on everything I promised and, like I said, if that doesn't work out for whatever reason I will certainly return the funds I received to the two individuals that voluntarily sent them to me. I cannot stress enough that I never asked for anything here - my intentions were (and still are) 100% genuine, for what it's worth.

Dont worry bholzer, you are doing a great job, and your welcome to stay here!
Dont let any hurtful comments/messages turn you off. I guess we can all expect this to happen, and some people dont seem to appreciate that this is all volunteer work and that people like you have full time jobs you have to attend to.

Im really looking forward to seeing the new wallet, its only onwards and upwards from now on guys!  Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:17:58 PM

Development Update

Hi,

Work on the API/exchanges has been going steady and is working GREAT for UNIX! , sadly windows is another story: as we are having multiple serious issues, not to mention being unable to build SC on Qt 5 at all on win32. This may require large code re-writes.

I know everyone wants to see daily progress but stabilizing the client was priority one, and now work can continue on fixing quality of life issues like APIs, in client function, etc.

Thanks!

Ps also each client/update must be tested and work on multiple operating systems (this adds more lead time on any new development)

Makes me feel better knowing that im not the reason that I couldn't get it to build on QT 5 Win32.

I'm sure bholzer knows how to deal with hatred and fud, It's everywhere and commonplace. Let's try and move forward and ignore everything else. Investors require regular updates at least once a week or they will start to have weak knees.

Focus should be put on the ecosystem. A public representative / marketing manager should put together a roadmap plan.

Maybe we should all just contribute graphics, coding, marketing, coins, support and let the best rise to the top.
pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 10:21:28 PM

I too would like a new ticker - SILK or SLK Smiley

And call the currency Silk instead of SilkCoin! We need a distinction as clear as possible!

The only problem with that is the coin wont come up in Google search results.  The tag "silkcoin" or "silk coin" needs to be established as the main reference to the coin, otherwise the webcrawlers wont place it at the top of search results.  That will discourage new crypto adopters from adopting it. We want it to be distinguished from the metatag "Silk" which already referes to a million other things online.

Definitely SILK for the ticker!
Silkcoin works fine now.  To separate the words will make it more difficult to find.  Keep it one word.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Development Update

Hi,

Thanks!

Makes me feel better knowing that im not the reason that I couldn't get it to build on QT 5 Win32.

I'm sure bholzer knows how to deal with hatred and fud, It's everywhere and commonplace. Let's try and move forward and ignore everything else. Investors require regular updates at least once a week or they will start to have weak knees.

Focus should be put on the ecosystem. A public representative / marketing manager should put together a roadmap plan.

Maybe we should all just contribute graphics, coding, marketing, coins, support and let the best rise to the top.

Im happy to help with marketing, we can discuss more on trello, and i think there is now an irc channel too.

sparc0

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:46:58 PM

Thx guys, continue in this way Wink
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:27:24 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:48:06 PM by Quantum12

try and get hold of Flu66er or Flubber, he was not on the official team but did manage to compile the windows version every time, he even removed early bugs.

he did it for a small bounty I believe, and as Bounties are again available it may be worth some of you trying to contact him

Q

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=304779
psychocoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:19:20 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:05:32 AM by psychocoin

If anything of what I'll say is objectively wrong, please do correct me.

I'm fine with that if they are, haven't heard anything from those 2 guys in a while now, though.

There would be no problem with any of this if it was properly communicated so the community would know what to expect and need not worry. How long does it take to log in and post a short update or a change of plans? A minute? The problem is nobody knew what you were up to for several days which sometimes feels like an eternity in crypto world, so when our investment depends on it many of us will naturally assume the worst. The longer that goes on the more people will do the same thing in the light of given information or, more precisely, lack thereof. You see that a few posts back even one of the lead team members had no idea if you were still working on anything at all and that only confirmed my suspicions. That shouldn't have happened and you could have prevented it.

That's all nice and well, if it is indeed true. But with nothing other than words to show for it and back that up, some folks will naturally not wet their panties over it.

Alright, it wasn't entirely best manners to do what I did, but it was still a valid concern and your response to it in the form of deletion without a word of explanation to let me know my accusations were wrong... well, it wasn't helping your case either and I think that anyone in my place would then have assumed the same thing I did.

Now I'm working on determining the best way to assist the team and trying to get a feel on the direction the community wants to go with this. If it doesn't make sense for me to be on board or if it's decided I'm not a good fit that's fine - I'm not looking to get in the way here.
Well, I presume the Trello board is the central team clubhouse, so the first thing you would wanna do is join that and use it to possibly establish direct lines of communication with the core members. Or do that through the forums. As long as you want to collaborate and let everyone know what to expect (like I said - clear communication is key). And it is through your contributions and collaborations with the team that even the skeptical minds could be convinced of your true intentions. Then, I'm sure everyone would be happy to have you aboard.

All I know is that people like "psychocoin" do nothing but incite panic, kill motivation, and just create a toxic environment where the optimism and enthusiasm begins to vaporize. It's important to keep things on-point, productive, and keep making progress.
As a stakeholder myself, I am not exactly motivated to be the cause of what you describe. I stand by what I said, because those were all rationally formed concerns that, in my opinion, needed to be brought to attention. I, too, was one of those who bought more SILK the instant I finished reading your rebuilding proposal and then went on to promote awareness of it at every chance. So, perhaps you wanna ask yourself if anything you did could have been the reason the events unfolded this way in the first place.

For what it's worth, that is good to hear. I apologize for appearing rude and demanding but you gotta understand that this is a world where trust is far easier compromised than earned and intention holds little weight without fulfillment of promises as evidence backing it. Certain things are expected from people who take on commitments like the ones you did. If those expectations are not met - people won't be pleased. And some people are less patient and forgiving than others and their concerns are just as valid when all they demand is reasonable.

I still applaud what you voluntarily did to start things off. It is noble not to ask for anything in return, but that by itself doesn't excuse everything that could follow. Your actions or lack thereof will affect people's financial status - this is a significant responsibility and the reason why certain things are expected. You cannot expect that those people will just shrug it off if you disappear without notice and it doesn't matter if it's for a day, two or a month. In a way it is like paying for a newspaper subscription and then having the newspaper to just stop being delivered, without an explanation, after money has been spent. Nobody would allow that to go on and after complaining the cause of the problem would be held accountable. Sure, this analogy is far from perfect but it makes little difference to an investor if the money they lose is collected by the dev personally or the same amount is simply just lost due to the market consequences of the dev's actions. I hope you get what I'm saying.

A key concern for me has always been transparency and I'll be proposing a lot of things in a post soon that concern ways it could be improved, so let's talk about that. I think it's not even a problem that you have a day job and some commitments higher in priority than volunteering for SILK, but you gotta be fully transparent in what you do, because every time that no announcement of taking time off is made by the lead developer, it is then assumed by everyone (and validly so) that the developer is continuing to actively work on what he said he would. If it turns out not to have been so, then it's a misunderstanding that could have easily been avoided through simple transparency. This should also be kept in mind by the entire team.

I would still like you to address some concerns that remain not addressed:
  • Unless you have convincing reasons not to, could you prove your previously proclaimed stake in the coin? I'm sure you understand why that is important. A link to the relevant address(es) in block explorer is probably the easiest way and you could prove ownership of them by saying you will move a certain amount of coins from address xxx to it (or from it) and then making that happen in an hour or two.
  • Are you saying that your supposed circumstances effectively excuse your part in the community's valid expectations of accountability (such as regular communication) not being met?
  • How does it make sense to inform MEGAman about your circumstances and not the community directly?
If I think of any more before you respond, I'll edit them in. No hard feelings, by the way!

[EDIT: Corrected grammar in a few places, please don't quote the entire post as it clutters the page]

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:34:34 AM

If anything of what I'll say is objectively wrong, please do correct me.

I'm fine with that if they are, haven't heard anything from those 2 guys in a while now, though.

There would be no problem with any of this if it was properly communicated so the community would know what to expect and need not worry. How long does it take to log in and post a short update or a change of plans? A minute? The problem is nobody knew what you were up to for several days which sometimes feels like an eternity in crypto world, so when our investment depends on it many of us will naturally assume the worst. The longer that goes on the more people will do the same thing in the light of given information or, more precisely, lack thereof. You see that a few posts back even one of the lead team members had no idea if you were still working on anything at all and that only confirmed my suspicions. That shouldn't have happened and you could have prevented it.

That's all nice and well, if it is indeed true. But with nothing other than words to show for it and back that up, some folks will naturally not wet their panties over it.

Alright, it wasn't entirely best manners to do what I did, but it was still a valid concern and your response to it in the form of deletion without a word of explanation to let me know my accusations were wrong... well, it wasn't helping your case either and I think that situation anyone in my place would have assumed the same what I did.

Now I'm working on determining the best way to assist the team and trying to get a feel on the direction the community wants to go with this. If it doesn't make sense for me to be on board or if it's decided I'm not a good fit that's fine - I'm not looking to get in the way here.
Well, I presume the Trello board is the central team clubhouse, so the first thing you would wanna do is join that and use it to possibly establish direct lines of communication with the core members. Or do that through the forums. As long as you want to collaborate and let everyone know what to expect (like I said - clear communication is key). And it is through your contributions and collaborations with the team that even the skeptical minds could be convinced of your true intentions. Then, I'm sure everyone would be happy to have you aboard.

All I know is that people like "psychocoin" do nothing but incite panic, kill motivation, and just create a toxic environment where the optimism and enthusiasm begins to vaporize. It's important to keep things on-point, productive, and keep making progress.
As a stakeholder myself, I am not exactly motivated to be the cause of what you describe. I stand by what I said, because those were all rationally formed concerns that, in my opinion, needed to be brought to attention. I, too, was one of those who bought more SILK the instant I finished reading your rebuilding proposal and then went on to promote awareness of it at every chance. So, perhaps you wanna ask yourself if anything you did could have been the reason the events unfolded this way in the first place.

For what it's worth, that is good to hear. I apologize for appearing rude and demanding but you gotta understand that this is a world where trust is far easier compromised than earned and intention holds little weight without fulfillment of promises as evidence backing it. Certain things are expected from people who take on commitments like the ones you did. If those expectations are not met - people won't be pleased. And some people are less patient and forgiving than others and their concerns are just as valid when all they demand is reasonable.

I still applaud what you voluntarily did to start things off. It is noble not to ask for anything in return, but that by itself doesn't excuse everything that could follow. Your actions or lack thereof will affect people's financial status - this is a significant responsibility and the reason why certain things are expected. You cannot expect that those people will just shrug it off if you disappear without notice and it doesn't matter if it's for a day, two or a month. In a way it is like paying for a newspaper subscription and then having the newspaper to just stop being delivered, without an explanation, after money has been spent. Nobody would allow that to go on and after complaining the cause of the problem would be held accountable. Sure, this analogy is far from perfect but it makes little difference to an investor if the money they lose is collected by the dev personally or the same amount is simply just lost due to the market consequences of the dev's actions. I hope you get what I'm saying.

A key concern for has always been transparency and I'll be proposing a lot of things in a post soon that concern ways it could be improved, so let's talk about that. I think it's not even a problem that you have a day job and some commitments higher in priority than volunteering for SILK, but you gotta be fully transparent in what you do, because every time that no announcement of taking time off is made by the lead developer, it is then assumed by everyone (and validly so) that the developer is continuing to actively work on what he said he would. If it turns out not to have been so, then it's a misunderstanding that could have easily been avoided through simple transparency. This should also be kept in mind by the entire team.

I would still like you to address some concerns that remain not addressed:
  • Unless you have convincing reasons not to, could you prove your previously proclaimed stake in the coin? I'm sure you understand why that is important. A link to the relevant address(es) in block explorer is probably the easiest way and you could prove ownership of them by saying you will move a certain amount of coins from address xxx to it (or from it) and then making that happen in an hour or two.
  • Are you saying that your supposed circumstances effectively excuse the way that the community's valid expectations of accountability (such as regular communication) not being met?
  • How does it make sense to inform MEGAman about your circumstances and not the community directly?
If I think of any more before you respond, I'll edit them in. No hard feelings, by the way!

Good honest post.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:56:07 AM

Where are we at right now?

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:02:30 AM

At 'hope' Cheesy
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:06:34 AM

Hope/relief now that bholzer has made an appearance. I am very glad.
psychocoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:07:29 AM

Looks like a stretched out Depression to me Wink

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:32:36 AM

I would point my finger at the "hope" part of the graph right now Smiley

pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:31:22 AM

1) I have  Silkcoin.co
2) I can't post on trello
3) I need our official webmaster/designer to contact me....somehow.
4) I need our official task manager/director to contact me to regarding #1
5) There is no 5.  I just really like the number.

Oh, and for what it's worth, my wife who has a M.A. in Fine Arts has a suggestion concerning the camel logo (s).  She suggests that the camel be made to face left instead of right.  Since we (english lang) read left to right and it is an ingrained pattern for eye movement, pointing the camel left generates (subconsciously) a forward movement and creates a more positve symbolic relationship blah...blah...blah....instead of our eyes first seeing his ass which suggests he is running away from something.   

Me? I think he looks a lot like the Camel cigarette logo, and now I suddenly want to drive down to Mapco and buy a pack of cigs. 

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:34:07 AM

1) I have  Silkcoin.co
2) I can't post on trello
3) I need our official webmaster/designer to contact me....somehow.
4) I need our official task manager/director to contact me to regarding #1
5) There is no 5.  I just really like the number.

Oh, and for what it's worth, my wife who has a M.A. in Fine Arts has a suggestion concerning the camel logo (s).  She suggests that the camel be made to face left instead of right.  Since we (english lang) read left to right and it is an ingrained pattern for eye movement, pointing the camel left generates (subconsciously) a forward movement and creates a more positve symbolic relationship blah...blah...blah....instead of our eyes first seeing his ass which suggests he is running away from something.   

Me? I think he looks a lot like the Camel cigarette logo, and now I suddenly want to drive down to Mapco and buy a pack of cigs. 

Maybe that is the camels head he is just ugly?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: