April 20, 2024, 02:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289441 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shovelcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:30:18 AM

does anyone have the skills to make an updatet version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vUlkM_vnzY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:50:54 AM

Silk Coin Faucet Ready

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/silk-coin-faucet/

Make Donate Keep it Live!

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

Silk Coin Faucet Ready

Make Donate Keep it Live!

Faucet works great. The link to find out more about the Silkcoin community does not. Please correct. Thanks!!!
ifxist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:53:55 PM

Get some free silk! I posted first round of 5k.   Get it while its drippin! (-;

Donated another 5k!
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:13:13 PM

just an idea but everyone knows that the market gains much traction with Asians so why not have a version of the wallet in Chinese or Japanese?

This is a very good idea.   Do we we have any translators? Could also work with language skins. 

I would like to give a helping hand in translating; however I would use https://translate.google.com/ but time does matters.
yell4george

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:42:57 PM

Donated another 5k!

Donated 2K drip drip
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

Donated another 5k!

Donated 2K drip drip

2.5k donated

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:28:27 PM

lets see the camel march

Great it worked thanks for the help " ttoroie" :-)) lets march people, camels need sunlight too
Quantum12

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:14:09 PM

I designed that video Smiley

if you would like me to do another send a script or give me time and i will try to come up with something funny,

i have been reading this thread everyday Artelis is doing a fantastic job , i have also invested an a little silk to help out,

But i am yet to see any dev movement at all? promises of things being worked on but nothing..

the exchanges are all open u can deposit and withdraw , yet no one has taken the reigns yet or produced anything.. even with just graphical tweaks,  why not?

Don't get me wrong , i want this to succeed, i will help where i can , but have not been asked officially yet by anyone in charge coz it looks like no one is in charge, all i see is a fantastic group of people who are a credit to the coin , but no one taking the Actual wallet and producing anything.

i hope for all our sake someone steps up soon and produces something tangible, until then we just have a group of nice and well meaning people with no one to lead them..

Q

Dimitry

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

Quantum12  I share the same feeling, but i guess we need to have faith in the people working on it. There is still time to recover.
mafort1469

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:11:37 PM

if you would like me to do another send a script or give me time and i will try to come up with something funny,

i have been reading this thread everyday Artelis is doing a fantastic job , i have also invested an a little silk to help out,

But i am yet to see any dev movement at all? promises of things being worked on but nothing..

the exchanges are all open u can deposit and withdraw , yet no one has taken the reigns yet or produced anything.. even with just graphical tweaks,  why not?

Don't get me wrong , i want this to succeed, i will help where i can , but have not been asked officially yet by anyone in charge coz it looks like no one is in charge, all i see is a fantastic group of people who are a credit to the coin , but no one taking the Actual wallet and producing anything.

i hope for all our sake someone steps up soon and produces something tangible, until then we just have a group of nice and well meaning people with no one to lead them..

Q

There is a lot of work being done currently before Silkcoin starts to move along. We are forming a SOLID base from which to relaunch. Unlike the first Silkcoin dev team, we shall have numerous items ready to go to keep Silkcoin advancing in the weeks/months after the successful relaunch/rebirth has taken place. I can understand everyone's impatience (mine included), however, without a solid base then it will collapse as it did with the first devs. The code was a mess, no other strategies beyond a good looking wallet, no future plan was laid out. The previous devs were banking on the whitepaper to pump up the price. They were gonna dump no matter what. When the whitepaper did nothing to pump the price, guess what, they still dumped. We are picking up the pieces, WILL make it better, and with the community behind us, WILL go far. Patience.

arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

Q

I have made publicly noted numerous time to join gchat and be added to main thread.
  Hanzlambrecht@gmail.com

Have you looked in the most repo?  Thousands of changes and omissions.  Massive cleanup.  

Presently, market apis have been fixed (tons of hours rewriting entire code for each market, finalizing as many graphics notes as per user requests from beta.
   Improving all ui, removing tons of garbage.   Unfortunatly we are not just building a client... we are fixing the exceptionally sloppy and careless work of previous devs.   It most likely would have been easier and more efficient to build an entirely new client.
  Please have patience and next client will be released soon.

Main website is nearly complete.
   Polling site is currently in the process of writing into wallet.
    Dice game released.
    Faucet released.
    In talks with mobile wallet
    Dedicated multipool is in talks and soon start design.
    Designing for paper wallet release.
    ..  um im not going to list everything else that has been completed because it is already readily available for anyone who wants to be involved.

For the record quantum, i did message you and ask if you wanted to be involved.  But had no response.  Perhaps bct messaging didnt work.   I will check my messages and post.

Leadership? Holy leader? Youre in the wrong coin man if youre looking for a leader.. The community leads this coin.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

Q

Will you want to help with the continued development of Silk? Seems everyone is available part time.  I wish I could code.  Sad

Take a look at the grand bazaar. Be honored if you joined.
Just trying to do my best to keep this going.  I really believed in this project and want it to continue. Wink

https://trello.com/b/YfCUpW9h/silk-coin-rebuilding-the-grand-bazaar

You must have missed this message.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:20:39 PM

Q

And no offense.  But nearly your entire quote has absoultely any value and is a blatent lie unless you have been completely ignorant to vast amount of information and material produced since i sent the the invite over 2 weeks ago.
     There is everyway possible to be involved and find the answers to your incorrect statements on development.
    Haha its like..  dude open the book. 

ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

Q

I have to say the video was amazing Q
Especially if one seen the original movie(German but great great movie)

But I'll have to disagree with you on the job done
I had loads of coins before the crash and my wallet was locked, couldn't update and I never thought I'll get them back
but these guys did a fantastic job on releasing the updated version and it works like charm(at least for me)

Community is indeed great and it gives you something that we all want and desire: HOPE
I know hope doesn't fill your tummy but in my case it's better than a hamburger(I'm on a diet)
Arteleis and mafort1469 did a great job on detailing what has been done and what WILL BE DONE
so I'll just welcome you to the Camel March

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
Dimitry

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:41:43 PM

On the first rise I will DUMP all my Silk right away

yell4george

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:45:13 PM

I'm hoping bholzer is still interested in helping us build our new foundation. He seemed very sincere and competent. In fact, I was reading one of his latest post last night and it helped put things into perspective

... As far as I'm concerned, a developer actually concerned about creating something revolutionary would leverage an existing currency and build upon it instead of creating one from scratch at this point. cough cough Silkcoin

... As more people begin to demand honesty, integrity, and quality we will see a rise in the select handful of worthy cryptocurrencies.

...Finally, investors and members of the community need to ...  start contributing. Just buying a coin isn't enough - if you have skills and can contribute then, by all means, contribute! Build an app or fire up an open source project, no matter how simple,... start spreading the word! Grass roots marketing is huge in cryptocurrency! People are spreading their money across a dozen or more random altcoins and, as a result, they don't really have their heart in any of them. Pick a few you like with great devs and start focusing on helping to build exposure and build the community. Everybody has something they can do to contribute - this is one of the rare markets where everybody invested can do something to help grow the value of their investment.

I believe the Silkcoin community is doing everything we can. We are currently building a solid foundation built by the community, for the community. I can't write code or build websites but I can invest money into the escrows to give incentives and rewards. I've already donated 25K silk and will happily donate more. I've also been talking to local businesses to start accepting Silkcoin as payment and others to invest in the ecosystem.

Thank you to all who has helped save this coin. Any other community would of rolled over and died.

Love,

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

I'm hoping bholzer is still interested in helping us build our new foundation. He seemed very sincere and competent. In fact, I was reading one of his latest post last night and it helped put things into perspective

... As far as I'm concerned, a developer actually concerned about creating something revolutionary would leverage an existing currency and build upon it instead of creating one from scratch at this point. cough cough Silkcoin

... As more people begin to demand honesty, integrity, and quality we will see a rise in the select handful of worthy cryptocurrencies.

...Finally, investors and members of the community need to ...  start contributing. Just buying a coin isn't enough - if you have skills and can contribute then, by all means, contribute! Build an app or fire up an open source project, no matter how simple,... start spreading the word! Grass roots marketing is huge in cryptocurrency! People are spreading their money across a dozen or more random altcoins and, as a result, they don't really have their heart in any of them. Pick a few you like with great devs and start focusing on helping to build exposure and build the community. Everybody has something they can do to contribute - this is one of the rare markets where everybody invested can do something to help grow the value of their investment.

I believe the Silkcoin community is doing everything we can. We are currently building a solid foundation built by the community, for the community. I can't write code or build websites but I can invest money into the escrows to give incentives and rewards. I've already donated 25K silk and will happily donate more. I've also been talking to local businesses to start accepting Silkcoin as payment and others to invest in the ecosystem.

Thank you to all who has helped save this coin. Any other community would of rolled over and died.

Love,

Very good post, Bholzer made a very good point there, i have faith in this coin. With or without him, we are still moving forward and growing stronger every day. Alot of work is being put into the new wallet with as much spare time as we have.
Those who hold SILK wont be disappointed...

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
yell4george

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:11:54 PM

You know what we need, haha, we need one of those "your pizza is cooking" meter like dominos pizza has when you order online. You know what I'm talking about?  Cheesy

Like signs or meters or graphs that show who is working on what and what percentage complete it is. Something easy for investors to look at to show things are getting worked on and who is responsible for what so we can have, see and maintain accountability.

just a high thought ..
dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:47:59 PM

Reddcoin!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: