April 25, 2024, 01:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

Any chance for Windows wallet in .zip format, without installer?

I will attach one to Git for download as soon as we have time.  Released the installer in expectations of many new users, and wanted to make the process as simple as possible for users that perhaps have not used cryptos before.  Want to make Silk easy enough for Grandma to use. (-:

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:28:59 PM

You mean BHolzer? After his impressive come together speech........nothing. Haven't heard from him since.

Please see my question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436190.700

I asked completly the same. I am not satisfied with the answer. For me Bholzers trust is gone forever. But yeah Crypto World and Trust...

Check out my new project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714803.msg8100728#msg8100728 

Everyone is free to participate. Why Cloak? Its a rising coin with a rising community. So a lot of Exposure for the project. If you read the thread there is a lot of positive stuff but I also report about the SCAM accusations of Cloak, so everyone can build his own mind about the Coin. I try to be neutral, not always 99% possible.

Regarding Cloak, and all the other exchanges that are popping up, it would be my hope that all p2p exchanges can function together on some unified platform.  By the end of the year, surely every coin will have its own exchange, and it would be good to have access to all exchanges and payment systems on one platform.

Cloak is shining in development.  As far as scams go, I have not read.  Focused too much on Silk.   Wink  Please try and keep the thread relevant to Silk, it is moderated, although I have not deleted any posts and do not intend to.  Lets keep it Silky in here.  Cool

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

And Welcome again! To more new faces! Feel free to comment on how to make Silkcoin better. This is the place to do it!  Welcome to the Comm.  Grin

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

Arteleis of course! I just wanted to show everyone that I tried to contact Bholzer and his community in a friendly way and wanted just the answer why he went away in this way. Closed now.

Lets move on!

Silk looks good at Bittrex so far, I think everyone is waiting for the big update from you! So tell us more about the progress.

Please do not submit any ETA because u see how Voot worked out with that.  But yeah some progress updates are welcome

Cheers!
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:25:42 PM

Arteleis of course! I just wanted to show everyone that I tried to contact Bholzer and his community in a friendly way and wanted just the answer why he went away in this way. Closed now.

Lets move on!

Silk looks good at Bittrex so far, I think everyone is waiting for the big update from you! So tell us more about the progress.

Please do not submit any ETA because u see how Voot worked out with that.  But yeah some progress updates are welcome

Cheers!

This one?

NEW CLIENT RELEASE
https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/releases/tag/v1.1.0.12

Upgrades
Changed ticker to SILK
All market API fixes
Conversion issues fixed
Complete Graphics Overhaul
-new icons
-new backdrops
-new splash screen
-new color scheme
-pixel inconsistencies fixed
-fixed minimize button
-fixed minimize on close issue
-text inconsistencies fixed
-hover-over tooltips removed where redundant
Further Git and Code Cleanup
Macintosh .dmg attached
Windows self-installer attached
Blockchain Download attached
Social links added to dashboard
IRC removed (was never functional)
and much much more
please refer to the list of commits and changes for further information.

Previous updates - since 1.0.9.2 and later
Fixed crashes (all platforms)
Added seednodes for users unable to get nodes
Fixed missing dll issue with windows
Fixed file permisions for unix/macos
Fixed QT crash on startup (all os)
Updated/fixed checkpoints
many more - please refer to repo for addtional information

Note: Full uninstall required when upgrading from 1.0.9.3 or older if experiencing run-time issues.

For notes and direction on uninstall procedures please refer to this thread or email silkcointemple@gmail.com if any persisting issues exist.

quick uninstall reference:
1. Ensure wallet.dat is backed up to a safe location.
2. Search %appdata%
3. Double click roaming
4. Double click and enter silkcoin folder
5. Delete everything in silkcoin folder except wallet.dat
6. Run new installer.

If runtime error exists repeat uninstallation process, but also use silkcoin uninstaller and restart computer.

ALWAYS ENSURE YOU'RE WALLET.DAT IS BACKED UP AND VERIFIED IN FOLDER YOU SAVED IT TO BEFORE UNINSTALLING!
And if your wallet.dat is safely stored. So is all your silk.

But yeh there's more coming. That was yesterday. ^^^
And agreed.  Fuck ETA's.  Everyone works hard as fuck on Silk.  
And more updates will come.    

Lying about release dates without complete products is bullshit marketing.  
But can definitely be talked about, and built together.
and join google hangouts - hanzlambrecht@gmail.com - I'll direct ya to the party.

The whole goal is of course to rise steadily through hard work in technology and value.  
Respect all those building the same thing.
I hear its raining silk.   Wink

Hopefully all devs will work on the same project one day.
If we all worked together someway, we could shatter the 10 billion dollar market cap on crypto as a whole.  Wink

jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

Excited to get it installed. Gr8 work!!
Danbearpig

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:10:45 PM

Great work guys. Looking forward to it.

Cheesy
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:24:03 PM

Lets move on!

Please do not submit any ETA because u see how Voot worked out with that.  But yeah some progress updates are welcome

Cheers!

This one?

NEW CLIENT RELEASE

Upgrades
Changed ticker to SILK
All market API fixes
Conversion issues fixed
-new icons
-new backdrops
-new splash screen
-new color scheme
-fixed minimize button
Macintosh .dmg attached
and much much more

Note: Full uninstall required when upgrading from 1.0.9.3 or older if experiencing run-time issues.

For notes and direction on uninstall procedures please refer to this thread or email silkcointemple@gmail.com if any persisting issues exist.

2. Search %appdata%
3. Double click roaming
6. Run new installer.

If runtime error exists repeat uninstallation process, but also use silkcoin uninstaller and restart computer.

ALWAYS ENSURE YOU'RE WALLET.DAT IS BACKED UP AND VERIFIED IN FOLDER YOU SAVED IT TO BEFORE UNINSTALLING!

and join google hangouts - hanzlambrecht@gmail.com - I'll direct ya to the party.

The whole goal is of course to rise steadily through hard work in technology and value.  

If we all worked together someway, we could shatter the 10 billion dollar market cap on crypto as a whole.  Wink

Yeah man true words about the "working on one coin together"

Don't get me wrong with Cloak Coin again but this coin fascinate me a bit. I'm honestly thinking this coin will be more worth then Bitcoin when it get the OneMARKET up running. There you see the ONE again. Why? Because this would make the change...people from Ebay and of course also the black sites e.g. Drugdealers could sell their products over the Internet anonymous with hopefully a very small transaction fee. In my opinion that would be the first coin real integration in the real world. I mean yeah Dell accept Bitcoins and you can buy your flight with bitcoins but a real product market with a coin and that anonymous is ... amazing and very very very dangerous! Don't get me wrong but I will not be the person who can stop Cloak if its get in the dangerous site which is most likely possible.

To come back to Silkcoin. What I want to say is the Wallet Upgrades are nice and the In Wallet Trading or whatever (I never ever installed a wallet after my Gridcoin wallets on my mining rig...) but this stuff is for real "Crypto experts" ... get the coin in the real world. Build features for the real or at least for the Internet World out there. I like your way with Gamifactions if I understand it right and a Voting Feature is amazing... why is there no coin outside where everyone throw in 1 BTC and then there is a democracy what to develop with the 100 BTC?  .... Voting and Democracy can really be a strong method to drive a coin and its community.

Yeah man I lost a lot of money with Silkcoin but I am happy that you took over and that we can build it up together. I will try to bring my support into it. ATM I have too much work with real business in the real world but I try my best and when I give some opinions or suggestions they sometimes hard, but fair and honest.

Yeah its so funny if you watched Matrix or the new movie from Johnny Depp which name I dont know atm..movies really predict sometimes the future.

Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:43:51 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:46:21 AM by Jacqul

If we work together we can achieve much more.

Why Cryptocurrency?

Communication is the key to civilization. With every change in media, every step where our means of communication has improved, civilizations have changed.
We are undergoing a revolution and a paradigm shift when it comes to medium of communication and so also our civilization.
We are still experiencing the birth of the internet and already everything is changing.

Money is a form of communication. It is a form of vote.
Every time you spend money on something or support a service you are voting for the continued existence of that service and against the survival of its competitors.
This is also true for governments, it is also true for war. Money is the fuel of both.

The way we use money and the type of money we use needs to adapt to a digital environment.
The transfer and storage of value should be as simple as sending an email. For a free world, the movement of money needs to be free.
With our vote we should be able to have an impact and shape the world around us.

This is what Bitcoin gave us, the first proper steps along this path.
It is the money of the internet and a new level of civilization.
I believe that there are many people out there that see the possibilities this brings.
The possibility exists for changing the world for good and for better.

Why Silkcoin?

We have an opportunity to build together.

The world is at play with Satoshi’s Bitcoin and blockchain and adjusting and tweaking, numerous alternatives being born by the day.
This is a key characteristic of open source, community contributed development and natural in the evolution of systems but at the moment haphazard and rife with scams.

From Bitcoin, via Peercoin and others, we got to Blackcoin which in turn gave birth to Silkcoin.
The name Silk; chosen for its association with trade and the silk route, is an emblem of commerce and value. The wallet is your Silkworm, always spinning new Silk, reminiscent of a practice that has existed in China for at least 5000 years, a close guarded secret for most of that time.

As with many other alts, the weakness with this coin was in its initial developers who soon left the scene after contributing the bare basics. A community of early adopters decided that instead of moving along to the next developer-led coin, they would try to turn this around and form it into a community-led initiative.

The advantages?
A community, a brand, access to exchanges and wide distribution.
The disadvantages?
Legacy and code from the previous developers needed extensive overhaul and cleaning.

A recurring weakness in many coins is the dependence on the developers. No coin will ever truly exist if it can’t survive the death or departure of its creators. Nothing is decentralized if it depends on only a handful of people.
The dream is to have a coin developed by a multitude of developers. Not just one or two, but instead, opened up to the whole world.

We have been working on ways to make this possible.
We want to build a system that allows a feedback cycle and rewards participation.
In Silkcoin we aim to have an inbuilt mechanism of feedback and direction, like its name, borrowed from biological systems.

It starts with a platform to suggest a project.
The person suggesting the project will be able to sponsor it by diverting a percentage of their interest earned through staking to the project funds held automatically in escrow.
As the best of the suggestions rise to the top, others will join in their support, choosing their level of support and so the percentage of their stake-earned interest devoted to the project.
Developers can sign up, competing to try and deliver on the project and at the end of a pre-determined period, all the supporters can vote (according to their contribution) for the winner and so reward the developer of the successful product.

The aim is to create a feedback system that will direct the energies of developers and stimulate continuous growth. Anyone can volunteer an idea. Anyone can code a solution and the ecosystem keeps growing in the direction decided by the community.

Open source, community directed, decentralized development.
This is the dream for Silkcoin.
Let's build it together.

TLDR:
Go read it, this is important!
If you really won’t, here is the gist of it:
The community is raising the orphan that is Silkcoin.
We want it to grow into an independent coin that will never be reliant on one or two developers again. We have a plan for making this happen.
If you believe cryptocurrencies can change the world, please join us.
If you are a coder and want a coin that will forever be developed by an inclusive community, come work with us and help us build it.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:21:10 PM

good post!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:47:33 PM

YES. That moment when you tell your grand kids you were amongst the first aboard the SILK TRAIN!!
jaipagare

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:01:19 PM

Lets move on!

Cheers!

This one?

NEW CLIENT RELEASE

Upgrades
Changed ticker to SILK
All market API fixes
Conversion issues fixed
-new icons
-new backdrops
-new splash screen
-new color scheme
-fixed minimize button
Macintosh .dmg attached
and much much more

2. Search %appdata%
3. Double click roaming
6. Run new installer.

Yeah man true words about the "working on one coin together"

Don't get me wrong with Cloak Coin again but this coin fascinate me a bit. I'm honestly thinking this coin will be more worth then Bitcoin when it get the OneMARKET up running. There you see the ONE again. Why? Because this would make the change...people from Ebay and of course also the black sites e.g. Drugdealers could sell their products over the Internet anonymous with hopefully a very small transaction fee. In my opinion that would be the first coin real integration in the real world. I mean yeah Dell accept Bitcoins and you can buy your flight with bitcoins but a real product market with a coin and that anonymous is ... amazing and very very very dangerous! Don't get me wrong but I will not be the person who can stop Cloak if its get in the dangerous site which is most likely possible.

To come back to Silkcoin. What I want to say is the Wallet Upgrades are nice and the In Wallet Trading or whatever (I never ever installed a wallet after my Gridcoin wallets on my mining rig...) but this stuff is for real "Crypto experts" ... get the coin in the real world. Build features for the real or at least for the Internet World out there. I like your way with Gamifactions if I understand it right and a Voting Feature is amazing... why is there no coin outside where everyone throw in 1 BTC and then there is a democracy what to develop with the 100 BTC?  .... Voting and Democracy can really be a strong method to drive a coin and its community.

Yeah man I lost a lot of money with Silkcoin but I am happy that you took over and that we can build it up together. I will try to bring my support into it. ATM I have too much work with real business in the real world but I try my best and when I give some opinions or suggestions they sometimes hard, but fair and honest.

Yeah its so funny if you watched Matrix or the new movie from Johnny Depp which name I dont know atm..movies really predict sometimes the future.

I see problem with new wallet. Check screen shot     http://imgur.com/wY4y6r8   
jaipagare

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:02:15 PM

One more thing. I don't any option in new wallet where it shows SYNC status.
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

If we work together we can achieve much more.

Why Cryptocurrency?

Communication is the key to civilization. With every change in media, every step where our means of communication has improved, civilizations have changed.
We are undergoing a revolution and a paradigm shift when it comes to medium of communication and so also our civilization.
We are still experiencing the birth of the internet and already everything is changing.

Money is a form of communication. It is a form of vote.
Every time you spend money on something or support a service you are voting for the continued existence of that service and against the survival of its competitors.
This is also true for governments, it is also true for war. Money is the fuel of both.

The way we use money and the type of money we use needs to adapt to a digital environment.
The transfer and storage of value should be as simple as sending an email. For a free world, the movement of money needs to be free.
With our vote we should be able to have an impact on shape the world around us.

This is what Bitcoin gave us, the first proper steps along this path.
It is the money of the internet and a new level of civilization.
I believe that there are many people out there that see the possibilities this brings.
The possibility exists for changing the world for good and for better.

Why Silkcoin?

We have an opportunity to build together.

The world is at play with Satoshi’s Bitcoin and blockchain and adjusting and tweaking, numerous alternatives being born by the day.
This is a key characteristic of open source, community contributed development and natural in the evolution of systems but at the moment haphazard and rife with scams.

From Bitcoin, via Peercoin and others, we got to Blackcoin which in turn gave birth to Silkcoin.
The name Silk; chosen for its association with trade and the silk route, is an emblem of commerce and value. The wallet is your Silkworm, always spinning new Silk, reminiscent of a practice that has existed in China for at least 5000 years, a close guarded secret for most of that time.

As with many other alts, the weakness with this coin was in its initial developers who soon left the scene after contributing the bare basics. A community of early adopters decided that instead of moving along to the next developer-led coin, they would try to turn this around and form it into a community-led initiative.

The advantages?
A community, a brand, access to exchanges and wide distribution.
The disadvantages?
Legacy and code from the previous developers needed extensive overhaul and cleaning.

A recurring weakness in many coins is the dependence on the developers. No coin will ever truly exist if it can’t survive the death or departure of its creators. Nothing is decentralized if it depends on only a handful of people.
The dream is to have a coin developed by a multitude of developers. Not just one or two, but instead, opened up to the whole world.

We have been working on ways to make this possible.
We want to build a system that allows a feedback cycle and rewards participation.
In Silkcoin we aim to have an inbuilt mechanism of feedback and direction, like its name, borrowed from biological systems.

It starts with a platform to suggest a project.
The person suggesting the project will be able to sponsor it by diverting a percentage of their interest earned through staking to the project funds held automatically in escrow.
As the best of the suggestions rise to the top, others will join in their support, choosing their level of support and so the percentage of their stake-earned interest devoted to the project.
Developers can sign up, competing to try and deliver on the project and at the end of a pre-determined period, all the supporters can vote (according to their contribution) for the winner and so reward the developer of the successful product.

The aim is to create a feedback system that will direct the energies of developers and stimulate continuous growth. Anyone can volunteer an idea. Anyone can code a solution and the ecosystem keeps growing in the direction decided by the community.

Open source, community directed, decentralized development.
This is the dream for Silkcoin.
Lets build it together.

TLDR:
Go read it, this is important!
If you really won’t, here is the gist of it:
The community is raising the orphan that is Silkcoin.
We want it to grow into an independent coin that will never be reliant on one or two developers again. We have a plan for making this happen.
If you believe cryptocurrencies can change the world, please join us.
If you are a coder and want a coin that will forever be developed by an inclusive community, come work with us and help us build it.

This is the spirit of the silkcoin and yes we can do it all together!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:33:30 PM

New wallet is beautiful. Great work guys!! It's nice to see the community has came through, picked up the pieces and made something even better than it was! Will be looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the improved SilkCoin.
anarchyx

Activity: 480

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:59:18 PM

Mac wallet is sexy!  Usually the mac guys get left behind, thank you for compiling Cheesy
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:05:37 AM

I before E except after C Spelling!

Receive is wrong in the send/receive tab

otherwise an AWESOME job the dashboard is extremely smooth and everything is crisp in windows

Good job all! and ty
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:16:40 AM

One more thing. I don't any option in new wallet where it shows SYNC status.

Backup your wallet.dat to save your coins, delete the silkcoin folder and reinstall to fix the problem.

But remeber to save your wallet.dat in silkcoin folder first

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:11:24 AM

I before E except after C Spelling!

Receive is wrong in the send/receive tab

otherwise an AWESOME job the dashboard is extremely smooth and everything is crisp in windows

Good job all! and ty

Help, i dont know how i missed that, i was sure i had all the spelling right!  Huh
Thanks for pointing that out, ill change it ASAP.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:06:52 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 04:32:23 AM by Crypt0Keeper

I see problem with new wallet. Check screen shot     http://imgur.com/wY4y6r8  

That was due to issues with the installer.  Download the latest upload (should be just .exe of wallet, no installer) and run that.  Runtime errors should be gone.

Props to the Sub-Reddit team!!  Nice job.  Looks great.
 Cool Roll Eyes Cool

Thanks, brotha!  Reddit post made to announce new client release Smiley

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: