Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackHalo Smart Contracting Client!!! Download now! Happy Independence day!  (Read 10669 times)
dzimbeck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:35:14 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 03:19:46 PM by dzimbeck

BLACKHALO BITHALO AND NIGHTTRADER WORLDS FIRST UNBREAKABLE SMART CONTRACTS LIVE AND RUNNING
www.BlackHalo.info www.NightTrader.org www.BitHalo.org

64 Bit available 32 bit and linux on the way shortly...
Currently uses encrypted blockchain and 100% encrypted email 3 more protocols being added.

The site on BlackHalo says it best! World you are now free. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! SURPRISE! Never again will you have to deal with fear, uncertainty and doubt, bitcoin bans, no more Mt. Gox and now you can do any type of exchange including real world items with anyone in the world and they cannot break the deal. Under this platform is UNBREAKABLE REAL WORLD SMART CONTRACTS. This innovation is BEYOND Bitcoin. It has applications beyond crypto. This actually has limitless real world applications not because of the Smart Contracts already in the client but especially the TYPE of smart contract suggested... double deposit escrow.

So... with that said. Let me discuss the beginning of a new era of trade and economy and what this client in Blackcoin already allows.
Hello Cryptoland! This is David Zimbeck announcing Halo and NightTraders official thread! I want to thank you all for your patience in this exciting project. So... what is it? Halo clients build right into the coins. Smart contracts are perfect for BlackCoin with its blazing fast transaction speed and malleability patch and proof of stake 2.0 it is the perfect coin for this implementation(nobody wants to wait over an hour for escrow to fund and these escrows fund in minutes). It has also proven to be stable, secure and filled with exuberance. So what can BlackHalo do?

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN BETA TESTING SO PLEASE START SMALL
The Beta schedule will run a week or so and allow me to listen to any of the following
*Feature requests
*Bug Reports
*Company requests
*Python contract ideas
*Aggregate more developers/Angels/Team/etc

During Beta we will give frequent updates. So check this thread talk to community members and check my site and Reddit. We will be translating the client to Chinese. The IRC automatic contracting bot is being disabled because we are still adding to it. Make sure you get a good Bitmessage connection. Anyone can participate in Beta and for assistance please use the irc floors in the client or Blackcoins reddit page at http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/. I'm sure there will lots of helpful people on there. Make some world cup bets sell some cash trade coins and have fun. You should set long duration's on your contracts for now(like a week). Technical note for cryptographers: for the moment expired contracts go to the base58 hash of "BlackcoinEaterAdios1" I will make it "6a" in the next update. I will be available for questions and advice occasionally on irc.

Templates are coming for the below deals to make them more user friendly... for now go ahead and let me know your opinions on feature requests.

THESE FEATURES ARE ALREADY ACTIVE AND WORKING(This is a short list of what can be done)

TRUSTLESS PEER TO PEER CASH
Worldwide cash exchanges for Bitcoin or BlackCoins using Direct Deposit, MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Cards, Gift Cards, or other preferred financial avenues are all possible within the BlackHalo client as well as the BitHalo client. The counter-party receiving the cash cannot break the deal. So if you live in Nigeria and they live in Brazil and you don't trust them... no problem! You can even trade cash with the beloved Mark Karpeles himself and know that your cash cannot be stolen because it is BACKED by a Halo contract. Be a guarantor! If you want to get somebody new into crypto, prove to them you have faith in them and set up an escrow where their deposit is small and yours is slightly higher than the amount. Once they send the cash release the funds. So you dont "need coins to buy cons"... want to reduce risk further with non-crypto person? Microtrade cash for coins.

Barter Bridges
This can allow for bartering on the platform. You can trade anything for anything, with full confidence that the transaction will go through. Trade sheep for cows or corn for wheat; either way you can assured that the transaction will be safe from ill-doing. Return to the barter system and back with a Halo contract!!

Derivatives and Betting
Using two contract, you and your counter-party can make a bet of any kind. Cancel the losing one, approve the winning one. WORLD CUP WAGER ANYONE? Want to short a coin? Now is your chance. Discuss on the "Other" trading floor in NightTrader.

Micro-Trading
With BlackHalo, micro-trading allows you and your counter-party to put up equal deposits with a very low purchase amount. This creates a bridge from which you would send a small percent of what you and your party have negotiated. You then repeat this exchange many times until the full amount is transferred. Using this method you can transfer potentially millions of dollars using a small deposit — and still eliminating the risk. You can even give out a loan with zero risk! Confidence building exercises!

Joint Accounts
Perfect for a business or a family; share your joint accounts with your business partners or your spouse while also adding an extra layer of security that your money is safe from malicious third-parties. If needed you can take this a step further and password protect your keys with an added layer of encryption. This new innovation resembles many of the day to day banking solutions that bank accounts already provide; but coupled with the brilliance of digital currency.

Hire an Employee & Make Deposits
The employee is expected to perform, and the employer is expected to pay. In this case, the time limit enforces deliverables upon the employee meanwhile significantly increasing productivity. This becomes an invaluable design for outsourcing, with a guarantee that everything will be completed on-time to secure payment. It also guarantees that employer will pay for the work as it is completed. A win-win situation for both parties.

Trading Pairs and NightTrader Decentralized Exchange
No more Mt. Gox, no more convoluted Ripple or NXT. Now your coins never have to leave your computer! Trade Dogecoins for Blackcoins and Bitcoins for Peercoins. The sky is the limit. THE RESERVE CONTRACT SHOULD BE IN BLACKCOIN

End Charge-Back's
Now you can open a ticket in advance with the public keys from you and your counter-party. Each party sends it individually. A plug-in for Paypal could be coded in a few lines of code. This validates the escrow. YOU CAN DO THIS MANUALLY FOR BETA. Open a ticket, with paypal AFTER sending the funds while under contract, dont confirm escrow until the party tells paypal that they are in an escrow and they give their account. Then you give your account. Then release escrow. International paypal! No chargebacks!

New Change Creation System
BlackHalo is more efficient than any other client because it looks for your “loose change” in your accounts, groups it together into one output, and pays it to you. Once you have too many pieces of loose change in your “penny jar” or once you have too many “$1 bills,” your address combines them to make a larger bill. This is exactly how cash works in the real world, and you can have all that power in your Blackcoin Wallet. Its a denomination system that is completely necessary to perform 100s of simultaneous contracts.

Negotiate Escrow Free Real Estate Deals
In real estate, escrows have been known to disappear with the money. No longer will this be possible. Now you and the counter party can decide how you will structure that trust.

Anonymous
Both BlackHalo and BitHalo create a platform for an anonymous decentralized exchange. For example, you can send Bitcoins in exchange for Blackcoins or Dogecoins in exchange for Darkcoins, etc. Once a contract is created in Blackcoin, anything can be traded under it. This is much more anonymous than Darkcoin’s “Coin-join” and even more anonymous than XC. Simply because the two chains are totally unrelated. This allows anonymous micro-trading between two parties under the same contract.

Encrypted Blockchain Messaging
This already exists in the client. You can send contract requests to a Blackcoin address directly. However I am not adding colored coins or 100% contracting in blockchain until I finish my pruning system.

*Coming soon in 1.1
NightTraders templates and interface(currently its only encrypted email, bitmessage and irc filters with trading floors)
Cold Staking
Joint Escrow 2 Step Spending
Python contracts
And a few more secret features

Currently I'm working alone so I dont want to be overwhelmed. However I want to give my honest thanks love and support to BlackCoin. You have some real heroes working in BlackCoin who have been nothing but supportive and helpful. So thank you for all the kind words support and help. If I do have a team I would consider the Blackcoin/Bitcoin enthusiasts part of my team and together we form (a sort of) Decentralized Autonomous Corporation. Special thanks to Rat4, Josh, Alec from Bitcoin42, McKie, Maarx, Adam, StuartGT, Patrick Doetsch and my friend Shadowjack and my friend Sean. The list really should be longer I see so many awesome posters on Twitter and Reddit and I hope to know you all more personally. I have been busy so its hard to give out personal messages to everyone due to programming bottleneck.

There was a bounty for dev help to help me convert BitHalo to BlackHalo (I started in electrum and had to move to blackcoin). A few people sent me help although there was a coding barrier so I had to do most on my own. For those that helped (Rat4, Shadowjack, Stuart, Patrick) I am pretty sure I know how I am dividing it. Im not taking a penny for myself because the original post was strictly for devs! There should be some left over, since I unfortunately was not able to give out the source code so I will hold the remainder in float for paying more people. In the future we can use Halo contracts for dev work to guarantee devs get paid and work gets done. There is an option to donate in the client.

To everyone who is about to scramble and try to clone this:
"I would rather die an original than a copy"

On the other hand, Requests for coins to implement this to their coin can be sent to my gmail. Dogecoin is the one I'm considering next but I'm open. To companies who want to sell cash for coins using Halo contracts please contact me personally. I can probably get you directly into the client as a trusted vendor. Especially for those companies who wish to be "Guarantors". Any features bugs etc as discussed above I want you all to understand. Its been 4 months of coding in secrecy. Im exhausted!! I will try my best to fix bugs and implement more. However, I will upon request, give you guys instructions on how to handle (general) issues. Your coins are always safe the protocol is perfect so dont worry if you have an issue let me know I will try and get to you.

Email all requests/questions to NightTrader2014@gmail.com or HaloHelpTeam@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badon420

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

abaddon

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:35:49 PM

OH MY GOD!   Kiss

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:41:45 PM

Congratulations David,

Link to the whitepaper:

http://blackhalo.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/whitepaper_twosided.pdf

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

Wow! Congratulations!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:49:15 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/b3d00fc2e9dff8de10f3046e2924dadc98821e1c32bfc3baef0b0536735df999/analysis/1404478053/
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:51:21 PM

Awesome work dzimbeck!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:53:14 PM

Antiy-AVL    Trojan/Win32.Agent    20140703 ??

_@/'
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:53:34 PM

Topic might better be discussed here (as this is both a bitcoin and blackcoin innovation):

Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Project Development > BlackHalo Smart Contracting Client!!! Download now! Happy Independence day!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677291.0

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:53:51 PM

It is because of obfuscated code, I believe.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
zxbball

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:58:00 PM

draw a  pie
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:03:30 PM

Wow amazing !!! Awesome ! my balance is in a safe condition.
Galgenfrist

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:14:36 PM

This is huge! Can't wait to get back home and try it.
Ralph0603

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FId49uJ2.gif&t=541&c=z5eCrZBxPYwMGw
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:58:04 PM

china should be happy Smiley
RouletteRun

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:13:07 PM

The world is shaking under our feet, and the world will feel it soon! BlackCoin to the moon! Great job and wonderful work!
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:31:52 PM

lets see

luis3141

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:48:57 PM

Amazing work! Congratulations.

Trying it now.
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

if it functions, great work..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

dzimbeck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

of course it does  Grin  ... download it and have fun making world cup bets or selling coins. Multisig wallet functions 2 step sending and joint accounts etc.
Zeloin

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:23:25 PM

Congratulations!! Good job.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: