Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A message in my vanitygen hash.  (Read 1276 times)
check_status (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 06:51:47 PM

I successfully got vanitygen working and produced a hash but it seems there is a message in the hash as well.

1Endfed Sry GUZ K9s P rdvx Hnt Yz v2EB ex GA

What I think it says?
End Fed. Sorry Guys, K9's, people ardvarx, hunt yous with web ex-government agent.

Creepy or what?

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 02:43:47 AM

I successfully got vanitygen working and produced a hash but it seems there is a message in the hash as well.

What I think it says?
End Fed. Sorry Guys, K9's, people ardvarx, hunt yous with web ex-government agent.

Creepy or what?

Holy Shit! Did you just discover the Bitcoin Address Code?
check_status (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:04:58 PM

What I think it says?

Creepy or what?

Holy Shit! Did you just discover the Bitcoin Address Code?

Yes. Just learning my way around. I exited out of DM and in a CP ran vanitygen and left the house for the day, came back to what you see.
I haven't yet sent money to get it into the blockchain though. I've already used the Faucet so will need to find another method.

If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 05:42:33 PM

There's a few ways to get some, here's a thread with some discussed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61068.0

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
check_status (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 06:39:57 PM

Thanks BadBear. I've used DailyBitcoins so should get into the blockchain shortly.

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2012, 12:54:33 AM

End fed sorry guys canines pee.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Nyaaan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 12:03:15 PM

omfg you discovered the bitcoin address code. it's supposed to take millions of years to crack.
delete your post before someone uses it to double-spend all their coins, and threatens network security.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: